TC : 03 - Cathy (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TC : 03 - Cathy (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TC's stories
03 - Cathy
Story index at the bottom

By TC

Friday September 29th 2000 07:29:42

Cathy

Hello again! As I continue to remember the girls I tied when I was younger, I remembered a short session with a girl that I started to date, but then we drifted apart (as love in the young teens tends to do.....)

Her name was Cathy, and she was in choir with me in Junior High. It was summer of 1978, and I was going into the 10th grade. We were just getting ready to start Senior High. Cathy was another tall girl, who had the "small town girl" look. She was not perfect, but she had the best personality. It turns out that she had broken her leg just before the 9th grade spring dance, and I was the only one who would dance with her. well, she wore me out broken leg and all!

One summer day, I had just eaten breakfast when the phone rang and it was Cathy! She wanted to know how I was doing and if I wanted to get together that day. I said sure, and we rode bikes (I was not ready to drive yet), ate lunch out and then came back to my house. We had just moved a few weeks ago to a smaller house, and there were boxes and string laying around everywhere.

She turned on the TV and layed down on her stomach watching some show. I naturally, could not resist and pulled some of the string from the boxes and bound her hands behind her. She did not resist. I then wrapped more string around her legs. She was wearing short shorts, and had very nice muscular legs. I then pulled her legs up behind her and fastened them to her wrists. She then tried to sit up. She then sat up, her legs underneath her on the edge of the couch.

She then watched the rest of her show bound like that. After another hour, she looked at me and held her hands out. I untied her slowly (especially with her legs) and then we went back outside to ride bikes.

I saw Cathy the rest of my high school years, but really never got together much after that. She was a good friend though.

TC