TC : 02 - Robin (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TC : 02 - Robin (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TC's stories
02 - Robin
Story index at the bottom

By TC

Thursday September 28th 2000 01:22:17

In trying to remember in my life the number of girls I have bound, I was trying to go in chronological order. Even though my stories will be of mostly ladies being tied up, I will also at a later time, tell of one or two of my disastrous stories of self tying. But, those are at a later date. Also, some of those are of college age years, so I am sure I will have to go there for those.

While I was living in the house with my Mom and little sister, and still across the street from Craig and his Dad, I was getting ready to enter the 9th grade. It was just one or two days after school was let out. My little sister went off to church camp, and my Mother went to work. I had just woken up when I heard a tap on the window. It was a friend of mine from Church, who was a year older than me. She was going to the high school a block from my house where I was still at the junior high school. She had to go to school to sign up for fall classes and decided to come and visit me. She told me she rang the door bell, but no one answered. I explained that it was 8:30 in the morning and some of us still sleep late during summer vacation.

I realized that I was talking through my window and I was shirtless with a pair of khaki pants on. I pulled on a shirt and went to the front door to let her in. She was about six inches taller than me and she was wearing a tight short sleeve shirt (I believe it was a 1/4 sleeve shirt that exposed her arms very well). She was wearing white shorts that were very short and she had very nice legs. I noticed she was quite flirty today, and she went into my living room, sat down on a bean bag chair in the living room, and started to watch TV. I went in and made some toast for breakfast and watched the morning shows. At this time, she started to rummage through some laundry on the couch and was teasing me about the contents. She then pulled out a leather belt and started to tease me with it. I then grabbed the belt, then pulled her arms behind her. It was a weaved belt, so I pulled it very tight and latched it. This of course made her ample bosom speak loudly. She of course, being taller than me and probably stronger (she was in good shape), she could have stopped me tying her at any time. But, she decided to let me tie her. I wrapped the rest of the belt through her white shorts belt loop and tied it off. She now couldn't get any leverage to free her wrists. I then took another leather belt and looped it around her neck.

I pulled her with me towards the basement. Like my neighbor across the street, I had a great basement and I am sure that I could do a lot of great things to her down there. She was laughing all the way down the stairs, as I was careful to not move to fast or she would fall. I led her to one of the support poles. I looped my belt around the pool and fastened her to the pole by the neck. I then grabbed her legs and gently slid her to the ground, so she was now sitting down. I looked around for something to tie her up with. I soon found some heavy gauge electric wire. I looped it around her ankles twice, then like a "twist tie", wound it up. I then unfastened her neck and pushed her over to untie her wrists. As soon as I did this, I pulled her hands behind her again and used another long piece of wire to fasten her hands behind her back and around the pole. I smiled as I stood up. She was now helpless. She looked up at me and she gave me a wicked smile as she tried to free herself. I then took my time with more wire, wrapping it around her upper body, below and above her breasts, then used more wire on her calfs, thighs and upper thighs.

If anyone who has not been tied up in this stiff wire, it does not slide off once it has been fastened. After a few minutes and some good puffing and groaning, she then told me as she was laughing that she could not get out. I then licked my finger and told her that since she couldn't get free, that I get to tie her up again. So, I unwound the wire from her body, arms and legs. I rebound her hands in front of her. I refastened a piece around her neck and pulled her to the work bench. The workbench had a backing of that cheap wood with many holes in it for placing tools and shelves on the other side. I then spread her legs, and pulled smaller pieces of wire through the holes and fastened her ankles to the wood. Now, this took time, but I eventually tied wire to her legs below and above the knees and carefully her upper thighs just below where her shirt ended. I then untied her hands, took a chair and bound her wrists tightly to the wood. I then took two more pieces and tied her forearms just above the armpits. I looped more wire around her upper body. I told her I was finished. She could only move her toes and her fingers. That was all. With incredible boldness, I then took her head and gave her the sweetest kiss (and one of the first) to her lips that I at the age of 14 could give her. She didn't say a thing. But, she smiled and then started to struggle. It was hopeless. I stood back and marvelled at her great beauty. I was glad that she had short brown hair because it didn't cover up her muscular and beautiful upper arms. Her legs were totally tied tight, and soon she hung her head down in surrender.

She then asked me, with bowed head, what I was going to do with her next. I told her that it was nearly lunch time, and I thought we should go upstairs and eat lunch. She looked at me, sweating from her straining, smiled and said that was a good idea. I untied her and after a few minutes of stretching after being tied for nearly three hours, we went back upstairs and ate lunch. I never tied her up again and we never kissed again either. But it was a fine memory..........

TC