Sketchy : 02 - Escapism (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sketchy : 02 - Escapism (F/M)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Sketchy's stories
02 - Escapism
Story index at the bottom

By Sketchy

I recovered this from the old site. It was originally posted by Sketchy.

After both my capture and revenge, Sarah and I cooled it with the bondage games for a while. But that wouldn't last. One day Sarah and I talked on the phone, and she attempted to persuade me to do it again.

"What makes you think I'll agree to doing this again?" I asked.

"The fact that I have photo evidence of your captivity. That and I promise, it will only be you and me this time, T."

I agreed. I was put slightly at ease when she told me it would only be the two of us. It was not like I had a choice anyway.

When I arrived at her house, she told me to prep myself the way I had the last time I had been bound. Knowing the blackmail would be carried out, I complied and shaved all of my hair except for the hair on top of my head.

She had left a pair of white cotton bikini panties for me in the bathroom. I slipped them on, and exited the bathroom. She helped me put on a matching bra and some tan hold-up stockings, stuffed socks into the bra cups, played with them until they looked like breasts, and then led me upstairs.

She then instructed me to wait in the middle of the room. I waited a few moments, until I heard a ripping sound of tape coming off a roll. I looked behind me to see that Sarah had stretched off a fairly lengthy strip. She cracked a smile.

"We're familiar with Mr. Duct Tape, aren't we Tammy?" asked Sarah, using the feminine version of my name.

I sighed.

"Yes we are Sarah."

"Hands behind your back." she instructed.

I complied. She wrapped about 8 or 10 turns of duct tape around my wrists. She wrapped tape around my waist and wrists a few times, binding my hands to my body. She then wrapped tape a few times above my fake breasts, and a few times below them.

When she was satisfied that she had secured my upper body (I tested my bonds briefly. Believe me, I was secure), she walked me over to her bed, sat me down on it, and began to tape my legs. She taped my ankles about the same amount of times she taped my wrists, and continued, taping my thighs and above and below my knees.

When she was finished, I sat there, wondering how I was going to get out of this one. While I pondered this, she got up and crossed the room. She retrieved a completely black bandanna from the top of her dresser, and reached into her hamper and withdrew two articles of clothing. She came back and set down four things next to me: the bandanna, the articles of clothing from her hamper (which I now saw were two pairs of panties; one black, one pink, both silky), and the roll of tape.

"You don't really have to gag me, do you?" I asked.

"It's not bondage without a gag," she replied.

"I need to talk to you before I do that though. I need to make sure you understand what's going to happen next."

I listened.

"Basically, you're going to have to escape. You'll be given some help, but what will really help you escape is cleverness, determination and something that starts with a 't'. Do you have any questions?"

Despite not understanding a bit of the vauge description, I did have one question:

"Do you really have to use dirty panties?"

She grinned.

"Of course. You wouldn't struggle as much if I used clean ones."

With that, she balled up the pink panties and pushed them into my mouth. I had a little tuft of the pink material hanging out of my mouth before it was followed by the wadded up black panties, which were unceremoniously crammed into my mouth. I was almost unable to contain the wad, and almost choked. But Sarah just pushed it farther in with two fingers and carefully; firmly, but gently, pulled my lips shut over the mass of silken ladies underwear currently residing in my mouth.

I managed to keep my lips pressed shut until Sarah managed to smooth a strip of tape over my mouth. Having done this, she wrapped the roll around my mouth and head 10 times, before lying me back on the bed and blindfolding me with the bandanna. Then for some odd reason, she started to put more strips of tape on my face. The result was that my gag not only reached from cheek-to-cheek and around my head, but also that my face was covered in tape from nose to chin.

I was lifted up and began to struggle and test my gag. Movement was minimal, and my gag reduced my cries of help and shouts of anger to low, unintelligible moans and grunts.

I was placed in a small space and had the door shut on me. I then heard things being placed in front of the door so that I could not get out. I struggled and made noise for a bit, then grew tired. After resting, I decided to try to work the blindfold off my head. After rubbing it against the wall and some boxes on the floor, I managed to work it off.

The light coming in through the crack at the bottom of the door was enough for me to see that I was in Sarah's closet. I sat with my back to the wall, like someone who truly was kidnapped, trying to think of a way out of the barricaded door, when I heard something odd. Grunts and things slowly sliding away from the door.

I slowly wriggled over to the door on my belly, and somehow got to my knees. When it sounded like the movement had ended, I tried to open the door by hitting it with my shoulder. On the third try, it opened and I fell through. Landing on my side I was faced with a shocking sight:

Sarah was sitting with her back against the dresser, bound and gagged, panting through her nose from the effort of clearing my path. Her clothes were gone; she wore nothing but a white bra and matching panties, which were identical to mine.

She was also bound the same way, save for her upper body and her wrists, which were handcuffed. Instead of tape, a long chain wound its way around her torso, above and below her breasts and around her stomach. Where it crossed itself in an 'X' on her stomach, there was a padlock holding the chain in place. A separate chain wound like a belt around her waist. The lock that kept this in place also secured the handcuffs behind her back, locked to her waist chain.

I stared at her for a moment wondering in shock, who could have possibly done this. Then, when Sarah started to Mmpphh and nod her head towards the door leading out of her room, and when I began to wonder why she had been bound differently than I had, everything clicked.

She had tied herself up to join in the day's "festivities".

I now knew what the something that started with a 't' was.

I had to team up with the selfbound Sarah in order to escape from my bonds.

"This--"I thought--" should be interesting."

Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Sarah had completely surprised me by tying herself up and turing my captivity into a sort of escape game.

I looked at the chains binding her upper body and saw that there were two padlocks: one holding the long chain that wrapped around her and bound her arms, and one that locked the waist chain that secured her handcuffs to her waist.

She began to Mmph and gesture with her body as best she could in order to tell me how to find the keys. She gestured with her feet for me to come closer. I crawled over to her and managed to pull myself into a kneeling position. She let out a sharp 'Mmm!' and poked my taped mouth with her feet. She then rolled over, pulled herself into a kneeling position and wriggled her fingers at me.

After taking a moment to figure out what she meant, it struck me and I bent my face down towards her fingers. I now knew why she had put extra strips of tape over my gag.

She picked at the corner of the first strip until she managed to get enough of it to peel it off. She repeated the process several more times. when she finally got the excess tape off of my wrap gag, there stuck to the tape was a key.

I turned around so we were back-to-back and kneeling, and grabbed the key. We looked over our shoulders at each other. She mmphhed and wriggled her arms. With great difficulty, I unlocked the lock the held her arm chains in place. I heard a click and then metallic clinking as she shook the chains off.

Having done that she put herself into a sitting position and did something odd. she looked at me seductively and let out slow, sexy 'mmphs', while she raised her legs off the ground, giving me a nice look at her ass. She then flipped onto her side, keeping her legs close to her upper body. I knelt; bound, gagged and confused until I noticed something. there was a long, square, dark stripe down the middle of her ass and pelvis that showed through her white panties.

I wriggled over nest to her. I looked at her questioningly. She gave me a nod and I began to feel inside her panties. Sure enough, there was a long strip of duct tape that bisected her panties. I felt down along the strip. when I reached the crotch of the panties, I felt a lump under the tape. I picked at the edge of the tape and peeled it away just enough for me to get the key.

I came away with the key. We managed to pull ourselves into back-to-back sitting positions, and looked over our shoulders at each other. I could feel how bright red my face was, as I had been simultaneously pleased, embarassed and guilty at what I had to do to get the key. When she saw this she grinned under her gag.

Seeing it looked similar to the other key, I unlocked the padlock that locked the waist chain without any prompt from Sarah.

I looked to Sarah for another hint about the whereabouts of the final key

She grinned under her gag again and shook her breasts around. I flushed again.

We fell on our sides again and I backed up to her torso. I began to feel around inside her bra for the key, while she made noises that indicated she enjoyed every second of it. Finally, I found it wedged under her right boob, and pulled out.

She turned around I unlocked the handcuffs. Her upper body completely freed, she hopped over to her closed and got a pair of scissors she had hidden on a high shelf. She cut herself free, came over and tossed me on her bed. She undid her gag, and said to me; "I wanna have some fun before I cut you loose."

She pulled down my panties, her way with me, pulled them back up, dressed herself in a t-shirt and jeans, and cut everything loose except my wrists and gag.

"Now listen," she said.

She pulled me into a sitting position, straddled my legs and stared into my eyes to emphasize the point.

"Whether you want to admit it or not, you like being tied up and everything that happens when you're tied. I just want to say that anything I do to you, feel free to do to me. But just know that I like being on top, so if you want to do something to me, you'd better be ready for a fight. That's the only way it'll interest me."

"I'm going to go out now. Your clothes are in a bag in the bathroom. When your finished, cut yourself loose and go home. And remember: If you try to catch me, don't be clumsy, because I'll be on my guard."

She kissed my gagged lips, tossed the scissors down the stairs outside her room, and left.

I soon retrieved the scissors, and with a little difficulty, cut the tape on my wrists. I removed my gag and crossdressings, put on my own clothes, and put the panties, bra and stockings in her hamper.

I left with a smile on my face at the afternoon's events, and the events to come.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic