TiedDancer : A Great Saturday Night (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TiedDancer : A Great Saturday Night (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

A Great Saturday Night
By: TiedDancer

Note: This story was recovered from the old site, assembled from multiple posts, and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

So it’s been a while since I had time to type up an experience to share. This took place a couple weekends ago, when we had some down time.

Amy had gone out to pick up groceries and I was perusing the Internet to burn some time until she got home. Eventually though my interest in my browsing had died off and I started to ponder what I could do to pass the time. I decided that I would give Amy a present for when she gets home.

I went up to my room to find an outfit to wear for her. I finally decided on black tights, hot pink booty shorts, and a black tank top. I sent her a text to see when she was actually leaving the store and would be on her way home.

I decided to put myself in the living room so she would see me the minute she walked in the door. As the countdown to Amy's return loomed, I assembled the materials I would use: duct tape, some clean socks, handcuffs, and my collar I got for Christmas. I taped my ankles together and did a quick wrap of my knees, not wanting to do all the work for her. I buckled my collar in place and made sure to have the ring outward so she would get the hint.

Next, I packed the socks into my mouth and sealed it with a several large pieces of tape. Finally, after a couple minutes of struggling I managed to snap the handcuffs behind me. Now I felt secure and began the wait which I thought would only be a short time, but turned into almost an hour.

It was about 4 in the afternoon at this point and I was starting to wonder what was keeping her. It was only after several minutes of staring out into the driveway that I got my answer. My first glimpse showed several bags from the local supermarket and two that were rather ordinary. As she walked in the door, my pulse increased. My eyes widened as she walked into the living room and just looked at me.

"I figured you would find something to amuse yourself while I was gone, but I didn't think it would be as productive as this," Amy said grinning.

I tried my best to give her a smile through my thick gag, only to have my eyes drawn to the two unknown bags at her side.

She noticed this as she said,” Oh, those are for later so no peeking."

My mind started to race as she walked over and sat next to me. I leaned over to her thinking she was going to give me a proper hug as she usually does, but instead found her removing her scarf from her neck.

"I think we might as well get started now," she teased as she tied her scarf over my eyes leaving me in darkness...

To be continued

Sorry to the length of the wait. Been super busy. Continuing

I sat there for several minutes struggling and trying to push my blindfold off my eyes, but alas it wouldn't budge. Amy had clinched the knot behind my head under my ponytail. I guess she noticed this, as I carried on I heard her chuckling in the distance. Hearing this I stopped and started to pout knowing she was just watching me for her own amusement.

"Awwww, don't stop now, you may have actually gotten free in, you know, 10 to 20 hours", she giggled only adding to my shame.

As soon as I resigned myself to my fate I felt her pull me to a seated position on the couch. I only have to wonder for a second as I felt my feet get pulled straight out and rest on the ottoman.

"Ok Elena, I'm going to let you guess your first surprise. Your only hint is it combines two of your great loves" she remarked giving me a minute to ponder the meaning.

Inner Monologue Time! It could be something related to dance since that's what I'm studying and have a love for, but then again it could be something about her or maybe it is her. I don't know, she's bringing up more questions than answers...Sigh just like always.

I continued to think as Amy unpacked the surprise. I was about to guess something to do with her using foods I like when she slipped something on my feet. It had a small box at the toes like my pointe shoes, but was harder and less flexible than my regular pointe shoes. She pulled the ottoman out from under my feet and set about trying to stand me up.

"So I know that you have had a hard week, but I think that you should really work on your pointe more often. So I decided to get you these pointe heels for home", she explained.

I was terrified at first. Being on pointe and having my arms and sight to balance was one thing, but now I was handcuffed and blinded. As she buckled the straps on the shoes, I began to worry about falling and shook my head.

"You'll be fine honey, I tried them on in the store and I'll be holding you up this time," she reassured.

Somewhat satisfied I put some weight down and attempted to stand. After several embarrassing, albeit entertaining, attempts Amy finally got me on my feet. I felt the same way I did my first time on pointe, only a little less pretty. She took the blindfold off and took some pictures on my phone so I could see myself.

"MMMMPPHH", I squealed in excitement, seeing my calves taut from the extreme angle.

"Do you want to come down?" she asked.

I could have stayed up longer, but I was getting tired and nodded. She let me down and put the shoes away in their box. By this time, Amy and I were getting hungry, so she called for some Chinese food. She kept me tied but ungagged me so I could eat.

We finished our dinner and kicked back for a movie. I sat quietly for once content to not make any noise. As the clock neared Midnight, Amy decided it was time for bed. She helped me hop up to our room where she had laid the second surprise.

I have several blindfolds but this was different. Amy had gotten me a leather one with a big red ball gag that you could snap to it. Since it was bed time, she decided that the ball gag would wait till we were both alert and instead pulled a scarf between my teeth for my night time gag.

"I hope you enjoyed your presents Elena", Amy said looking down at me.

I nodded most contently. They were sweet and simple gifts that I didn't ask for. As I twisted myself into a comfortable position, Amy kneeled down next to me and buckled my new blindfold in place. As I drifted off to sleep she kissed me gently on the forehead leaving me utterly content after a great night.

THE END