fungirlkatie : Why go out when you can stay in (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

fungirlkatie : Why go out when you can stay in (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

Why go out, when you can stay in
By: fungirlkatie

Note: This story was recovered from the old site and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

Ok this is going to be my first story in a long time. I'm Katie, I do tie ups with my best friend Sammie blah blah blah ok so here goes...

So on Friday me and Sammie decide to stay round her house for the night instead of going out like we normally do because we're both skinny and it's just so cold outside. So what better things to do on a night in then get tied up? We decided to wait for Sammie's mum to leave first so we just sat on the sofa in our pajamas watching TV till 10.

When her mum left we both went upstairs to her room and I pulled out my laptop I brought with me to check a post I made on this site the night before for ideas. Despite the fact that only two people replied we got a really good idea, mummified with saran wrap and tape. Something we've never done before but really wanted to try, I looked over to Sammie to ask if she had the saran wrap and tape and she's was just like yep. So we headed over to her wardrobe to get the stuff and couldn’t find it.

So after half an hour of looking through her room and other areas of the house the only thing we were able to find was a roll of tape that was near its end. So with that idea out the window we went back to the laptop to check the other ideas which were. Mummified with scarves which worked like four years ago, but don't really think we could do it now. Duct taped to a pole, again not enough tape or a pole and lastly tied to Sammie's bed in my underwear. Not my first, second or third choice but really the only one we could actually do.

I told Sammie I wasn't keen on the idea of being tied up in just my underwear, but she reminded me it wouldn't be my first time, and at least no one's going to just pop round uninvited this time.

I finally decided "fine whatever", what’s the worst that could happen, so I got undressed and sat on Sammie's bed in just my blue knickers, matching vest top and white wooly socks.

Sammie pulled out four scarves from her draws and sat on the bed next to me. Firstly she lied me down on my back and pulled my wrists over my head and placed them around a vertical bar in the bed frame at the head of the bed. She then used a scarf to tie my wrists together behind the bar so I couldn’t move my arms at all because it was in the way.

Next she removed my socks and tied my ankles together with a second scarf and then tied the ends of it to another bar in the frame at the foot of the bed. Finally Sammie took the third scarf and tied it around my thighs.

I asked Sammie if she could move the pillows since they were propping up my wrists higher than my head. Sammie threw three of pillows off the bed and placed the last one under my head.

"You ok?" Sammie asked.

"I'm good, but I really can't move" I said as I'm pulling on my bonds.

"Really... ohh Katie," Sammie replied as she pretended to feel me up.

"Bitch" I yelled out while I’m lolling.

"Screw you gutter slut" Sammie said pretending to be offended.

While I’m still giggling to myself Sammie climbs off the bed and grabs a sock and the roll of tape. She then sits on my waist and forces the sock into my mouth and then rips off a big piece of tape that goes from ear to ear. Sammie starts using her thumbs to really rub the tape over my mouth and after a minute she manages to create a clear outline of my mouth through the tape.

"That should shut you up" Sammie mocked as she grabbed the last scarf and used it to blindfold me.

Sammie leaned in close and whispered into my ear "Better enjoy this while you can because when I come back there'll be no mercy", she then press her mouth on my tape covered mouth and started making a fake kissing noise like “mmmmwwwaa” before leaving.

As soon as I heard the door close I started struggling against my bonds to try and free myself, but mostly because it was so freaking cold and it was keeping me warm. However because of the way I was tied up I was stretch out on the bed all I could was wiggle side to side. Despite how pointless it was to try freeing myself I kept up the struggling to stay warm. I don’t know how long I was left alone before Sammie came back but I had worn myself out with all the struggling.

Sammie jumped onto the bed, sat on my waist and placed her hands under my top to tickle my bare stomach. She slowly ran her fingers along my sides and over my stomach making me squirm and laugh into my gag. It wasn’t the worst I’ve had, but still unbearable as she kept up the slow and steady pace.

Once she was done with my stomach and sides she moved on to my underarms, and started tickling there. It seemed like I was even more ticklish there and when she was done there she turned around and started tickling my feet, which is where I’m most ticklish. By the time Sammie was done, I was no longer cold but I was absolutely exhausted thanks to all the tickling she had done.

Without saying a word Sammie left again, leaving me to wonder what she was going to do next… It didn’t take long to find out.

I heard the door open again and felt the mattress shift as Sammie climb back onto the bed, then I screamed into my gag as Sammie started running an ice cube over my bare stomach. I somehow managed to find the energy to start trying to struggle free all over again, but my bonds held still while Sammie continued to rub it over my stomach.

When she had finally stopped I was relieved, however Sammie was only moving the ice cube from my stomach to my arms then armpits and then finally down to my legs and feet. This was way more torturous then the tickling, and since it was already cold that just made it worse.

I think I would of much rather preferred that she kept on tickling me but eventually the ice cube melted and Sammie had decided that I have had enough.

“Would you like to be untied now?”

I gave her a nod and an mmpphh and then she started untying my ankles from the bed frame. Once my ankles were free from the bed frame Sammie stopped.

“I’ve done my part, you can do the rest.”

I wasn’t happy at all as I crawled my way up to the head of the bed so I could lean over the frame and reach my hands up to remove my blindfold. Once that was done I had the painful task of slowly peeling the tape off my mouth so I could spit out the sock.

With the sock out I yelled at Sammie for the ice, not turning on the heating and making me untie myself. I then started using my teeth to untie my wrists. After a couple of minutes I was able to undo the knot and slip my hands free from around the bed frame.

With that done I could now start to untie the scarves from my thighs and ankles, but my fingers had gone numb from the cold and it took longer than it should have. Once I was finally free I picked up my pajamas, got dress and hopped into the bed and under the covers to get warm.