Bobby : 01 - Consequences Cards (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bobby : 01 - Consequences Cards (ff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bobby's stories
01 - Consequences Cards
Story index at the bottom

By Bobby

Wednesday July 19th 2000 07:28:08

Believe it or not, this is a true story.

When i was 12 or 13, the kids in my neighborhood started playing tie up games. I'm not sure how it started but eventually we created a game called consequences cards. The game consisted of two teams playing card games against each other with the losing team suffering the consequences of being tied up by the winners.

One day, me and my friend Russ, played our friend Nancy and Russ's ex girlfriend (Tina) in a game at Nancy's house. It was summer and no one else was home in the house except us four. Russ and I were pretty confident we would win, we never imagined that we would lose, but we did. The card game was 21 and Nancy and Tina won the necessary ten games. The rules of the game were that the winners first could chose what the losers had to wear. They then could tie the losers up and inflict three tortures on them. Then the losers had ten minutes to untie themelves. If they could, then they were allowed to tie the winners up and torture them.

During the whole game, Nancy and Tina were taunting us, telling us what they would do to us, what they would make us wear and after they won the game, they were really rubbing it in. Tina and Russ had once gone together and now Tina was dying for revenge. She got it. Her and Nancy made us go upstairs and kneel on the floor outside the bedroom of Nancy's mom while they chose our outfits. The whole time we could hear them laughing.

Russ didn't say a word, and I thought for a minute he would bolt, but he stayed kneeling until the door opened. The girls then made us crawl in the room and told us to get dressed. On the bed, to our horror, were dresses and pantyhose. I was forced to wear a silver dress with matching pantyhose and Russ had to were a gold and brown dress with brown pantyhose. Now Russ wanted to leave, but I told him we had to go through with it. I had always secretly wanted to be tied up and now was my chance.

The girls waited outside the door while we struggled to get dressed, and in the meantime, the girls taunted us, telling us to make sure we pulled the pantyhose all the way up, and not to get a runner in them. Tina was especially loving this. When we finished dressing, we opened the door and the gilrs came in laughing hysterically at the sight of us. I was never more embarrassed, or turned on in my life.

The girls then marched us into Nancy's bedroom, made us sit back to back and continued to taunt us while they tied us up. Taking a clothesline, they looped it around our waist tightly and then used the ends to tie out hands. TIna had been a girl scout and knew how to tie knots. The whole time she was tying us up, she kept saying things like 'how do those pantyhose feel guys' After tying our hands, the girls tied our legs together with belts and then to our embarrassment, they put pantyhose over our heads so we couldn't really see.

After we were secured, they proceeded to tickle us, and to use ice to torture us, but the real torture were the threats to tell all of our friends about what they made us wear. The final thing they did was to take the pantyhose off our heads and to put lipstick on us. Russ and I really squrimed and struggled but we were helpless and the girls knew it. Nancy grabbed my hair so i couldn't move my head, and Tina held the lipstick before my eyes, before applying it to my lips. We were totally humiliated.

Russ kept vowing to get even, but we couldn't free ourselves and after a half hour of torture, the girls were forced to free us. Tina then said she had to go home, but i think she was afraid of what Russ would do to her. We never did get Tina back, but we did get revenge on Nancy. That however, is another story.

Bobby