DJ : 02 - Family REVENGE! (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DJ : 02 - Family REVENGE! (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

DJ's stories
02 - Family REVENGE!
Story index at the bottom

By DJ

Saturday July 15th 2000 10:11:35

OK so here it is, my other story!

One week during the summer of 96 I think, I went down to Bournemouth to visit my family. I ended up staying with my cousins, Ian who was about 10, Megan who was about 8, and I was about 12. His mum was a sort of babysitter, I forget what word it is that you call them, but babysitter will do.

So one day she had a girl of about our age, I forget her name but I shall call her Claire. Claire was blonde and a bit pretty, but very annoying!!! So me and Ian are up stairs in his room talking about how annoying she is, and Megan has gone out somewhere. But earlier that day Ian had shown me a pair of handcuffs that he liked playing with (not that sort of like and not that sort of play!) and so I said to him

“Hey Ian, if she’s so annoying then maybe we should teach her a lesson!”

“what do you mean?” Said Ian.

I stared at the handcuffs and a big smile crept across both our faces. Now these handcuffs were pretty realistic, because they needed a key, and he talked a lot about how he could get them open with a coin but nothing else. So quickly we grabbed the handcuffs and they keys and ran downstairs. There was Claire sitting down on the sofa reading a book.

“Claire”, I said “Can we show you something?”

“OK” she said in her kind of Cockney accent.

So we went over to a table and made sure we were right by one of the legs of the tables. Ian was behind her and I stood there staring at the leg and then I said, “OK, NOW IAN!” And quickly he grabbed her and pulled her to the ground where we wrestled with her for about 30 seconds before she some how gave up. We got her hands and wrapped them behind the leg, and then we got the handcuffs out. We handcuffed her to the leg and said “We’re just gonna go off and play, we’ll be back soon”, finishing off with an evil smile.

She didn’t seem to annoyed, but maybe if she was annoyed then it would’ve added to the embarrassment. Of course it was only a matter of time before she was freed because Ian’s mum, the one who was looking after us all was out doing some gardening. Or so we thought. We went back upstairs and I hid the key on a wooden shelf, well out of sight. We then both looked at each other and let out a load of uncontrollable laughs.

About 15 minutes later we went back downstairs to check on her. We were a bit scared that someone might be there waiting for us with Claire by their side, but luckily enough, Claire was still there. Our prisoner!

She looked at us and said, “have you come to let me go?”

We then smiled and said, “no, we’re just double checking everything!”

By now she was getting a bit bored, and so she was quite fed up with us. We couldn’t think of what to do. And then I thought there was a few things missing. The first being… A BLINDFOLD! I quickly rushed upstairs and grabbed a black scarf and then ran downstairs again with both of them in the room looking a bit confused. I approached her and put the blindfold on, we all giggled when she said, “fine with me, there’s nothing to see!”

That’s the best part of the story, if you wanna hear the rest then tell me!!! If not then tell me!!!

Thankyou!

DJ
wouldn'tulike2know@nonono.com
ENGLAND