Rupert : 01 - Field Trip in Scotland (fff/m, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rupert : 01 - Field Trip in Scotland (fff/m, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rupert's stories
01 - Field Trip in Scotland
Story index at the bottom

By Rupert

Saturday July 15th 2000 06:50:52

A Field Trip in Scotland was held in the Summer of 1973. Five 17 year old guys went from my school and we were joined by two other guys from another northern school and fifty (!!) 17 year old girls from three different schools. We were placed together in small ‘study groups’. I had the pleasure to be teamed with Katy, a firey red-head from Yorkshire, Angela, a tall lithe blonde from Portsmouth, and Sarah, a curvey and sultry brunette from Lancaster.

We had a good week together, taking part in all the larger group study sessions and hikes but also being on our own pursuing our own chosen project up on the Scottish moors near Pitlochery.

I took a natural interest in the three young ladies but without much initial success. Angela missed her boyfriend intensely and couldn’t wait to get back to the field centre most evenings so she could use the payphone. Sarah was fun but was adamant that she had had enough of boys at present as she was just getting over some heart breaker. Katy said she didn’t have anyone special at the moment but kept talking about her ex boyfriend.

I had done a great deal of hiking and hill walking with the RAF Cadets so naturally took the lead most of the time – usually with the consent of the girls. One afternoon towards the end of the week we four were atop the mountain near the field centre when the heavens opened. It was a really ‘interesting’ summer thunderstorm and we decided we should get off the hill as quickly as possible. This lead to my plotting of a very ‘fast’ route down to the centre and in the course of our descent all three girls fell and got absolutely soaked. I must admit I couldn’t help myself laughing at them but they ‘blamed’ me for their discomfort and, unbeknown to me, plotted their revenge.

That evening all the various study groups were working away in the labs of the centre but Katy, Angela and Sarah were initially missing. I was a little concerned because we had to finish our project that evening to enable us to present to the group the next day. There was no point in delaying so I got on with some of the writing up and therefore didn’t notice the three of them coming into the lab via the fire exit. The next thing I knew they had jumped me and whilst Sarah and Angela sat on me Katy tied my arms and legs with long scarves and pantyhose. They didn’t do a particularly good job and when they sat me up on a high stool in front of the rest of the group it didn’t take me too long to get free – albeit with a very red face.

A little later I managed to talk with Katy alone and issued a challenge to her and her partners in crime that if they cared to try again in the empty dorm room I shared with two of the other guys I bet I could get free from whatever they managed to come up with. Katy thought this was a good idea and agreed to talk to Sarah and Angela. In the event it was only Katy who came up to my room and she proceeded to tied me up extremely well with the scarves and pantyhose (but unfortunately no gag). After I’d struggled to get free for about 15 minutes she decided she’d better let me go in case we got disturbed and people got the wrong idea.

Two days later the course ended and I sat with Katy for the majority of a long train ride home. During the journey I asked her how she’d become interested in bondage. She said she’d been playing games with her female cousin since she was about 6. They’d experimented with a lot of different items to bind each other and had also used some interesting things as gags. I asked her why she hadn’t gagged me – she said she hadn’t known if I would like it.

I learnt more than simple biology on that field trip and found that I wasn’t alone in my love of bondage. Later Katy and I became an item – even though she lived some 120 miles from me – and we experimented some more – but that had better wait for a future telling.

Rupert
rna_dns@hotmail.com