Vbob : 03 - Things Get Weird (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Vbob : 03 - Things Get Weird (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Vbob's stories
03 - Things Get Weird
Story index at the bottom

By Vbob

Wednesday July 12th 2000 01:39:47

Up to now, we had been having a small " war" over the summer of '88. But the day after Ben and I successfully captured my older sister Janet, her friend Carrie and our other neighbor Beth, the basic rules broke down. It went from being this war to just a series of kidnappings. The teams of boys vs. girls had given way to a free for all, sometimes developing into temporary truces between players.

The first notable moment came a week after Ben and I captured all three girls. Ben was vacationing with his grandparents, and my sister had gone over to Carrie's house for the day. I had been sitting around the house going through my comic book collection, my mom was upstairs folding laundry. (it was her day off from work.) I heard the door bell ring. My mom answered it. It was Beth and one of her friends a pretty red haired girl named Reanna. They had set up a sprinkler in her back yard and wanted to know if either I or Janet would like to join them. Janet not being home was obviously out of the question, but I was bored so i agreed.

Changing into an old pair of shorts, I headed across the street. We spent about an hour jumping through the spinkler (all the yards were to small for swimming pools, so we had to make do.) We then went inside to get some sodas. We sat out on her screened in porch when Beth got up and went upstairs. Reanna and i talked, her like myself, Beth and Ben were 10 and all in the same grade at school. Beth came back downstairs carrying her backpack.

"What's that for?" I asked, although i had a feeling what was about to happen.

" Oh this?" Beth replied smiling." It's for your kidnapping."

Reanna looked at Beth for a moment like she'd grown a second head, but then caught on. Apparently she'd been told of what was happening in our neighborhood this summer. Beth pulled me into the house, followed by Reanna. They bound my wrists behind my back with some rope. Beth then took a scarf and blindfolded me.

" Fair is fair." she joked." you did it to me last time."

I was led down a small flight of stairs to the rec room in the basement. They then sat me on the couch. Beth gagged me with some duct tape, while Reanna tied my ankles together. Beth then tied my arms to my side with another long piece of rope. I tested the strength of the knots. Beth knew how to tie a mean knot.

" Are we forgeting anything?" Beth asked Reanna.

" We should tie him to something." Reanna suggested." Or maybe a hog-tie."

They decided on the hog-tie. soon my fingers were grazing the heels of my feet.

" Don't worry Bobby," She said, knowing i hate being called Bobby." We'll come back for ya after we run though the sprinkler some more."

She gave me a little pat on the top of my head and both her and Reanna walked up stairs.

Things Get Weird part 2

As I left off, my nieghbor Beth and her friend Reana left me hog-tied on the floor of her basemnt rec-room. I sat there for a few minutes in my pre adolecent way marveling at Beth's efficency with some rope.

I tried to work my wrists loose, but she had tied them really tight. All i succeded in doing is making my wrist hurt. I thne spent some time trying to locate and reach either the knot that hog-tied me, or the one bimdimg my ankles together. Once again i had to marvel at Beth. she had tied me in what could only be called a perfect hog-tie. All the knots were facing away from my fingers. She had done her homework so to speak.

After several long minutes of squirming about i heard someone coming down the stairs. I heard Beth and Reanna giggling at my perdicament. I simply let out a grunt under my gag.

" Maybe we should untie him." Reanna said" He's been down here a long time."

Beth considered this and came up with a new idea. She bent down and released the hog-tie. She sat me up and pulled the blindfold off.

" Okay," she said." We want to get changed. You can go back to your house and do the same, but you have to come back here as soon as your done. Your still our captive."

I nodded in agreement. Besides i wanted to get some dry clothes on, and this also presented a chance to tie both Beth ( who to this day is still one of my favorite victims.) and Reanna in a bit of retribution.

The untied me and took the tape off my mouth. We agreed to meet in 10 minutes. I walked back across the street and changed into a t-shirt and jeans. A also stuck a couple of pieces of rope in my one back pocket and some handkercheifs in the other.

Things Get Weird part 3

I returned to Beth's house across the street and knocked on the door. Beth answered. She had changed into a black tank top and white pants. She pulled me inside by the arm.

" Good to see your on time.", she said.

We went into the living room where Reanna was sitting on the couch watching t.v. On the floor was Beth's red backpack full of rope, bandanas and duct tape.

" Well," Beth said." Your still our prisoner, so turn around." I did as she said.

She pulled my hands behind my back and tied my wirsts together. Then she had me sit on the couch and bound my ankles. This followed with the typical rope just above the knees.

While Beth was tying my ankles, Reanna took one of the bandanas and cleave gagged me, tying it tight behind my head. I was loving every minute of it. But would love it more when i got my chance to tie them up.

Beth then took a peice of rope, several legnths long and proceeded to bind it around my chest, pinning my arms behind me. after cinching it tight she stood back woth Reanna and admired their handiwork.

" Well," Reanna said" do we keep him or ransom him?"

Beth looked thoughtfully at me for a few moments and then got an evil grin on her face. Telling Reanna to wait there and keep an eye on me, she ran up stairs to her room.

Reanna sat on the other end of the couch and resumed watching t.v. While Beth was upstairs i began to carefully try to loosen my bonds. Luckily Beth hadn't been as careful with the knots as she had with the hog-tie earlier.

I was slowly working my wirst bindings loose, calmly watching the t.v. with Reanna when Beth came bounding downstairs, a piece of paper in her hands.

She showed Reanna first, who giggled and glanced up at me. Beth then walked over and showed me what was on the paper. It was a ransom note to my sister Janet. Apprently I was worth a million dollars to these two little terrorists.

" You're gonna make us rich." Beth laughed." Either that or Janet will join you."

This last statement surprised me, for up untill this point it had been Beth and Janet along with my sister's other friend Carrie against myself and my friend Ben. Apparently Beth was striking out on her own now.

" I'm gonna go wait outside for Janet to get home." Beth told Reanna." You keep an eye on him." Reanna agreed and Beth ended up sitting on her front stoop, while Reanna and I sat on the couch watchin t.v.

Things Get Wierd part 4

While Beth sat outside waiting for Janet to come walking home from her friend Carrie's house to deliver my ransom note, I was sitting inside with Beth's friend Reanna. I was bound and gagged watching t.v., while slowly and carefully working my wirst bindings loose. Afetr a few minutes, i had the ropes loose enought to slip my hands free, now i had to work on the rope wrapped around my arms and chest.

I began to grunt into my gag, getting Reana's attention. She slid over next to me and pulled the gag out.

" What is it?" she asked." The ropes aren't to tight are they?"

" No," I said." They're fine, I just ant to know if i can have something to drink?" She looked at me for a second trying to tel if I was trying to trick her. In part I was, I needed a few moments to work on the rope tied around me. But in truth I was also kinda thirsty.

" Okay," she said." I'll get you something to drink. But no funny stuff." I agreed. She got up and walked to the kitchen, which was on the onther side of the house.

I waited a moment to see if she was just playing with me, then feeling that she was gone, began to twist my shoulder back and forth. My hands felt about for the knot, finding it rather quickly I began to pick it loose. Soon i had lossened the ropes enough to slip out.

I heard Reanna coming back from the kitchen, so I sat back with my hands still behind me as though I was still securely bound. Reanna brought a galss of water which she kind enouch to put a straw in and hold the glass while I drank.

When i was done, she stuffed the bandana back in my mouth, and tied it off again. So i sat back again, semi bound and gagged. After a few minutes, Reanna went to see if Beth was still waiting out front.

When she walked out of the room, I shrugged the wrist bindings off and brought my arms around front, and swiftly lossened my ankle ropes and leg ropes enough to slip of at will. Whe I heard her coming back, I put my hands behind me again as though still bound.

She cam back into the room and looked at me. Shaking her head she plopped back onto the couch with a sigh.

" Beth said to check your ropes," she said." But you wouldv'e escaped by now if you could. So I guess you're ok."

We sat in silence for a few moments. I used the opprotunity to get a good look at her. Reanna was pretty, She had shoulder legnth wavy red hair( my personal favorite), Clear blue eyes, and some light freckles running across her face. She was wearing a white sundress with no sleeves, and a pair of sandals. Come to think of it Reanna was white hot! I was gonna love tying her up.

I began to grunt into my gag again. Reanna looked at me and slid over again. She pulled the gag out of mouth again.

"Now what?" she asked." You hungry this time?"

" No." I replied." I just wanted you to know something."

" Oh yeah what?" she asked. I quickly shrugged the roped binding my wrists and arms off and grabbed her, clamping a hand over her mouth.

" I can get loose when want." I said. Reanna's eyes had a look of shock in them. She knew what was coming.

Vbob
kullen23@hotmail.com

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Things Get Weird Part5

hey everyone, sorry this took so long. I've had some comp problems lately, but it's all ok now. so w/out further delay:

Reanna tried to pull out of my grasp, but I pinned her down on the couch. I tied her wrists behind her back, and used one of the handkerchiefs in my pocket to cleave gag her.

" Aparently Beth didn't tell you al the rules," I said to her." When someone gets loose, all bets are off."

I tied her ankles together, and sat her up on the couch. She tested the strength of the knots, and found them to be good and tight.

" Well," I said." As soon as Beth gets in then it's game over."

I walked over to the dining room to galnce out the window. I saw my sister Janet walking up the street with her friend Carrie. Beth was walking down her driveway, to deliver my "ransom note" to them.

I walked quickly back into the living room and grabbed some rope and a bandana from Beth's backpack. The trap was about to be sprung. A few minutes later, the front door slammed and Beth walked into the room. She was about to start bragging when she saw Reanna sitting on the couch, where I should of been.

She looked over at me, sitting on a smaller sofa holding the rope and gag. Beth let out a resigned sigh, and turned her back to me and placed her hands behind her.

" This stinks." She muttered as I bound her wrists." You really are a pain in the butt."

I laughed as i took the bandana and gagged her with it. I sat her on the sofa and tied her ankles. She gave me one of those looks that could kill.

" Geez Beth." I said." You sure are a sore loser. I got you two fair and square."

I stood back and admired my handiwork. They sat on the oppposite couches, squirming to get their wrists free. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was almost 5p.m. Beht's mom would be home soon.

I untied them both and helped pack up all the rope lying around. Then we decided that we would get Janet, Carrie and Ben when all three were around. Thus setting the stage for the next game.

VBob
kullen23@hotmail.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic