Vbob : 02 - Another Day In The Summer of '88 (mm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Vbob : 02 - Another Day In The Summer of '88 (mm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Vbob's stories
02 - Another Day In The Summer of '88
Story index at the bottom

By Vbob

Wednesday July 12th 2000 12:31:58

As related in my last story, during the summer of 1988 myself, my best friend Ben, my older sister Janet and our other neighbor Beth were holding a "war". In the first encounter Janet, Beth and Janet's best friend Carrie had scored the opening victory, by capturing both me and Ben.

There was a second encounter a few days later that resulted in the "kill" rule coming into play when we managed to shoot all three of them with our water guns. However Ben and I were not content to just let a "kill" be satisfaction enough. We decided to devise a plan of divide and conquer.

A few days after the second "battle", Janet had Carrie over the house. Ben and I were playing a computer game, when Janet stuck her head into the room and told us they were going for a walk. We waited untill we heard the back door close, and checked out the window. Sure enough they were walking up the street to the corner store. My mom and dad both worked during the day, so we had the whole house to ourselves.

We quickly got our bag of rope, and a roll of duct tape. Then i called over to Beth's house and invited her over to watch a video that my mom had left for us. ( you see where this is going...) She accepted.

Ben hid behind the door, When Beth knocked I simply yelled for her to come in. She walked in and Ben jumped out and grabbed her, covering her mouth with one hand. He pulled her into the living room, where I had set up a chair from the dining room. Several feet of rope lay spread out. Beth took one look at all this and gave up fighting. She knew we were out for revenge.

" Just not too tight?" She asked as Ben tied her wrists behind her back.

" I make no garuntees." I replied.

We sat her in the chair and I told Ben to keep watch for my sister and Carrie. I boung Beth's ankles together, also tying her just above the knees.

" Good thing you're wearing jeans." I said." I'm sure your dad would love you coming home with rope burn."

Beth laughed at this. She looked good to me. She wore a white t-shirt, and blue jeans. Her long brown hair done in a french braid. I wrapped some more rope around her chest pinning her arms to her side, tied it off, then wrapped around her and the chair . I then took a bandana out of the backpack and blindfolded her with it. She smiled at this.

" Like i won't know who kidnapped me." She giggled.

" Janet and Cariie are gonna get you."

" You should realy learn to keep quiet in these situations." I said dryly, and gagged her with a few pieces of duct tape.

After checking her bindings, I went outside to the drive way to talk to Ben.

Having just captured Beth, I was talking to Ben on how we could get my sister Janet and her friend Carrie. They would be back soon. We decided to seperate them. We decided Ben would keep Janet occupied, while i lured Carrie inside. I went back inside and waited near the door, while Ben shot a basketball.

Sure enough Jant and Carrie came walking up to the house a few minutes later. They stopped and talked to Ben, with the screen up on the door, i heard everything they said.

" Where's Bob?" Janet asked glancing around cautiously.

She knew we'd sworn to ge back at them for tying us up in the first battle of our little "war".

" He's insdie getting some drinks." Ben replied,still shooting a the basket.

I waited for them to chit chat for a few more seconds, then stuck my head out the door.

" Hey Carrie," I called out." Your mom just called, she needs you to call her right back."

Carrie walked towards the door, while Ben got my sister to play him in a game of one on one. I moved away from the door, and ducked into the bathroom near the stairs. I knew Carrie would see Beth tied up and gagged a few feet after she passed the door, so i had to act real fast. Sure enough Carrie walked past, saw Beth bound to the chair, gagged and blindfolded and knew what was up. She opened her mouth to yell out to Janet, but i hand gagged her and wrapped my other arm arond her. before she could call out.

" Surprise." I said quietly." Guess who's turn it is?"

I had her lay face down on he floor, and quickly tied her wrists behind her. I then rolled her over and gagged her with the duct tape. Not having another chair to use, i bound her legs together just above the knees, followed by her ankles. Then took another peice of rope and put her into a nice little ho-tie. As with Beth i used one of the bandanas to blindfold her. I have to admit she, like Beth looked good all tied up in her yellow sleeveless blouse and white shorts. Two down and one to go.

By this time Janet had grown suspicous it didn't take this long to get a couple of Hi-C's from the fridge. She journmyed into the house, followed by Ben. A complete look of shock came over her face when she saw Beth bound to a chair in the middle of the room, gagged and blindfolded. Not too mention Carrie gagged,blindfoled and, hog-tied on the floor.

Janet gave us one look that simply said" You guys are so dead when we get out of this. Ben got another chair from the dining room while i tied Janet's wrists, we made short work of her, soon she was sitiing across from Beth bound, gagged and blindfolded the same way. We untied Carrie and obliged her with the same. They stayed that way for 4 hours when we had to let them loose before our parents came home. We were up two to one.

Vbob
kullen23@hotmail.com