Jennifer : 04 - Tickle Time (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 04 - Tickle Time (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jennifer's stories
04 - Tickle Time
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Friday July 7th 2000 02:21:53

I had a person ask me to write more tickle related stories and I thought, why not? I'm not gonna bother writting about all the times I was tied up by Brian and David during the war games. They pretty much ended up like the first time I was bound in their fort. I was 11 at this time and David and Brian were 12.

We were playing nintendo, Super Mario Bro's if I remember. It was David and Brain playing. They had their backs to me and were really into the game so I decided to slip away. I found a couple belts in his laundry room and quietly went back to where they were playing. I came up behind them and quickly wound a belt around them both around their upperarms. I took another and go their forearms.

"HA! Gotcha!" I told them, finally getting my revenge after a year of tickle torture.

They stood up and quickly wriggled free of their bonds. I just stood there and at the last minute I started to run away, but it was too late. Brian grabbed my arm and David grabbed my other arm. They put my arms behind my back as they circled a belt from my elbows down to my wrists, having both arms complety encased in belts from the elbow down. They walked me over to the couch and sat me down with my arms hung over to the back of the couch. They tied my arms to one of the back legs as they tied my ankles to one of the front legs. Being in the position exposed my sides and tummy...which they wanted.

"Im sorry guy, just let me go," I begged them, but not really wanting to be untied.

"No, you need to learn a lesson about trying to tie people up while they are playing nintendo," Brian said back.

"C'mon, it was just a joke!" I told him.

David left and came back from the laundry room with a sock and a small thin towel.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked, this would be my first time getting gagged.

"I saw it in a movie," David replied.

"You guys see everything in movies!" I shot at him.

Before I could say any more David had shoved one of MY socks into my mouth and quickly tieing the towel around my mouth. I couldn't do anything but silently scream into the gag. If anyone was upstairs, they wouldn't have been able to hear me. This gag was totally knew and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. I couldn't tell them to stop tickling me and that gave me a different kind of feeling, a more helpless feeling. Even though Brian's mom was upstairs, this was the first most helpless moment in my life.

Then the tickling started. They each took one of my sides and started running their little fingers up and down. I was jerking and screaming through my gag like crazy. I couldn't move anywear on the couch because of the way I was tied. They eventually moved on to my tummy, another one of my ticklish spots. (For those who don't know, I'm one of the most ticklish people you will ever meet! I'm practically ticklish everywear!!!)

After they heard my muffled beg for mercy they stopped, realizing they had been doing this for about 45 minutes. They sat down and started playing Mario Brothers again while I struggled and whimpered through my gag to let me go. After they had played that game for a bout 15 mins they came back over to me and took of my shoes and socks. I screamed through my gag, but no good. No one could hear me. They tickled my feet non stop for at least 20 minutes until I slumped over and tears came down my cheaks.

Finally, after almost an hour and a half they untied me. I had belt marks on my skin, but they went away in a while.

Hope you enjoyed that. It was the first time I was gagged so I thought i would share that one with you!

Jennifer
hotchick846@hotmail.com
USA