Jennifer : 03 - Bondage Beginnings (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 03 - Bondage Beginnings (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jennifer's stories
03 - Bondage Beginnings
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Thursday July 6th 2000 04:23:59

If I would have known I would be writting more than one of my experiences I would have started from the beginning! Since I lived in a small neighborhood the only kids about my age were Brian and David. Naturally, we became friends. I was 10. Brian and David were 11 when we started our tie up games. Here's how the first story goes...

Brian, David, and me used to live next to some woods and would play there often. We were playing one game called 'war' as I remember, or something close to that. We would dig holes for our fox holes and such. We had build a little fort and that was the base. Two people would guard it while a third person would be the enemy and spy on the base. Brian and David didnt tell me, but they had dug holes, about a foot deep each, and covered them some how with grass to conceal them. I don't know what they were trying to make even to this day, but I think that they were trying to make a mine field or something...they knew an awful lot about war for 11 year olds!

Anyway, I was sneaking up on their base and as luck would have it I had to take the route where they had made their 'mine field.' After three steps my foot fell into one and I fell to the ground screaming. They heard this and ran over. I wasn't hurt, just suprised. They dragged me over to the little fort and made me sit in a chair. This usually happened to me...I don't know why, but I liked getting caught and usually got caught on purpose..heeheehee.

"A spy, David," Brian would say.

"What should we do with her?" David asked.

"We have to find out what she knows," Brian answered him.

With that Brian went over to a corner and picked up some rope while David held me down. I struggled, but not very much. I was very curious about what he would do with that rope.

"I saw this in a movie, David. The good guys tied the spy to a chair to get what they wanted to know out of him," Brian assured David.

Brian took my hands and crossed them behind my back. Then he circled my wrists with the rope, no cinching at this time. We didn't know what that was. He did manage to get it tight enough to where I couldn't get my wrists out. Then he tied my ankles together.

"What do you know about our secret base?" he would ask me.

"Nothing," I replied. At the time I didn't know anything sexual was going on, but I had a weird feeling inside that made me like the ropes and being in this type of situation.

"Then we'll have to force it out of you!" Brian said as he and David moved in to tickle my stomache and sides.

"Ok, Ok, stop!" I screamed. I couldn't stand to be tickled.

"Are you going to tell us what you know?" David asked.

"NO!" I screamed.

I was liking this. They tickled me a little more and finally I told them something about a secret weapon that I knew about. They let me go and we went back to our houses to eat dinner. That is how my bondage life began to unravel...

Jennifer
hotchick846@hotmail.com
USA