Jennifer : 02 - Halloween Tie ups (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 02 - Halloween Tie ups (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jennifer's stories
02 - Halloween Tie ups
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Wednesday July 5th 2000 08:49:32

I was reading these other stories and I couldn't help but post my halloween bondage experienced that happened after Brian and David tickled me to death. Only Brian was present on this incident because David was out of town. Just so you know Brian was around 6', brown hair, brown eyes, medium build and pretty good looking. At this time I grew to 5'6 with shoulder length blonde hair and blue hazel eyes. Brian was 16 and I was 16. I was dressed as a french maid and Brian was dressed as Indiana Jones...this was a while ago so give him a break!

Our highschool was having a costume ball type thing and Brian and I decided to go with each other. It was fun, we danced and so on, but the real fun started later that night. We got home at 12 midnight and my parents were asleep, but Brian's dad, single parent, was away on a business trip. Brian asked me if I would like to come over and 'hang out'. I think I knew what he was thinking...

We entered the empty house. I walked over to the couch and sat down. My skirt would ride up my legs whenever I sat down, I couldn't help it. I turned on the tv and just started watching when all of a sudden I felt something go around my neck and tighten. I looked behind me and there was Brian holding on to a leash...and the collar on me!

"Get down on your stomache," he commanded.

And when I didn't obey he pulled the collar and chocked me a little bit.

"HEY!" I yelled,"That hurt."

He said sorry and I laid down on the couch with my hands behind my back as told. I could feel something being intertwined around my wrists. It didn't feel to tight until he pulled on something and it tightened right up. Then he tied my elbows together, which limited my movement by a lot. I looked behind me as saw he was tieing me up with a soft cotton rope. He tied another long piece of rope around my torso and above and below my breasts. I couldn't move anything in my uper body.

He helped me stand up and walked me down to his basement, leading me there with that dog collar. I frowned at him for putting that on me. In the basement, he made me lay down on the cold concrete floor and tied my knees together. Then, he tied my ankles and pulled them up to my wrists. He tied me in a very strict hog tie. I had no slack and my body was arched over. He gagged me with a hankie and some tape. Then he blind folded me with another hankerchief.

I mmmphhed around and moved as best I could...I could feel my skirt riding up on me. The floor was cold and I was relieved I was wearing black tights. After about half an hour he untied me, but kept the blindfold and gag on. he said he had a suprise for me. He walked me over somewhere and took one of my wrists and tied it to something up in the ceiling. He did the same with the other wrist. My arms were spread exposing me very ticklish armpits. Then he tied me legs together, which made it real easy to lose my balance.

"Are you ok?" Brian asked.

I shook my head yes and he ran his hand up my leg and side to my armpit. I jerked. Then he started tickling both armpits at the same time and I thrashed around, but i couldn't get too out of control or I would fall put a lot of strain on one of my wrists. I literally had to stand almost still as he tickled me all over. He tickled softly and gently, but then erupted into a tickle frenzy. I had tears comming down my cheeks and felt myself about to throw up. I couldn't take anymore! Finally, he let me be. he took off my the blindfold and let me stay down there as he watched for another hour or so. I made several noises under my gag and I knew he liked it so I made more.

He disappeared for a while and came back with a bucket. He brought it over and I looked inside...and I saw...ice! I tried to ask what are you doing, but it was very muffled and very unclear. He took one piece and ran it down my right arm as I squealed under my gag. I couldn't believe he was doing this! The last time he tied me up all he did was tickle me. I really started to struggle now. I noticed that bulge in his pants again and started to giggle. He droped several ice cubes down my back and held several up against me legs. Now my tights and uniform was getting wet. The last thing he did was so unexpected, I would never of thought he would do this...he cut two strands of tape and took two ice cubes. He taped one ice cube to one of my breasts and the other to the other breast. I screamed through my gag at him. It was so cold! We played around a while longer until I decided I'd better go. If you want to hear more of what brian and david did to me than say so, if not say so too!

Jennifer
hotchick846@hotmail.com
USA! YEA!!!