Tom : 01 - My Girlfriend's Slave (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom : 01 - My Girlfriend's Slave (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom's stories
01 - My Girlfriend's Slave
Story index at the bottom

By Tom

Monday July 3rd 2000 11:58:34

I've been reading this page for a while, and finally decided to post a story. This happened just last summer, when I was 16. It was late morning in July. I had just gotten home from playing basketball, and my girlfriend Stephanie had called to see if she could come over. She wasn’t supposed to be allowed over with nobody else home, but my parents work, as do hers, so nobody was around to stop us.

Let me tell you now that she is blonde, 5’6”, and weighs about 120lbs. She is anyone’s ideal figure. She came over about a half-hour later, and we just kind of hung out for a while. That got boring, and I asked if she wanted to play a video game or something.

She told me “whats the point? I always win”.

I said "if that’s true, why not place a little wager?"

She told me she didn’t want to bet money, so I started thinking.

“I got it.” I said. “Loser is winner’s slave until 5 o’clock.”

Our parents all got home at about 6 o’clock, so she’d be home before them.

“How would that work?” she asked.

I explained that I had an old pair of toy metal handcuffs in my room, and that the loser would have to wear them and do whatever the winner said. She agreed. So did I.

I had never really thought about what would happen if I lost. After playing a round of Mario Cart, I lost. I was going to back out on the bet, but I decided not to, because it almost sounded a little fun to be her slave for about 5 hours.

I got the handcuffs, and she immediately snapped them on me. I thought to myself “no problem, what could she do?” The answer to that was more than I thought. She quickly took of her socks, and used one to gag me. Then she took a piece of string from my floor (my room was a mess) and used it to hold the sock in place. Next, she took off my belt and used it to secure my ankles. I was lying face down on my bed, and could barely move.

I figured that at worst she was going to make me watch some show on TV I didn’t like. This was much worse. She started to tickle me feet. I squirmed and tried to yell through the gag to no avail. After almost an hour of this torture, she took off the gag and I though it was over with.

WRONG.

She made me kneel down on the floor.

“What now?” I said.

“If you beg, I might let you out early.”

So I begged and pleaded, actually enjoying it a little.

“Not good enough” She said.

Then she sat down on my bed, and told me to kiss her feet. She had great feet, with bright red nail polish. This was the funniest part of the whole thing, and I kissed almost every inch of both feet.

Next, she asked me if I would cooperate if she promised me a surprise. I agreed, and she let me out of the cuffs, and undid my feet for a minute.

“Now, lay down on your bed” She instructed me.

I did so, and she handcuffed me to my headboard. Next, she used the belt again, this time securing both of my feet to the footboard of the bed. She told be to close my eyes, so I did. When I was told to open them, she was standing in front of me wearing only her bikini, which she must have been wearing under her clothes in case we used my pool. I was immediately stunned, and, needless to say, was turned on. She laid down on top of me in bed, and started to kiss me. I was so turned on now I could hardly stand it!

We made out like this for almost an hour, and then she decided to let me go. She thought that we were done with the cuffs, but not yet. I used them to handcuff both of us to the headboard, and we proceeded once again with a heavy make- out session. She eventually had to go home because it was getting late, but neither one of us wanted to leave. This was the first time that we ever fooled around like this, but not the last. We eventually went much further with those handcuffs and still play with them occasionally to this day.

Tom