Jennifer : 01 - Tied up by Brian and David (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jennifer : 01 - Tied up by Brian and David (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jennifer's stories
01 - Tied up by Brian and David
Story index at the bottom

By Jennifer

Sunday July 2nd 2000 11:51:47

I'm going to tell a story about something that happened a few years ago, when I was 15. I was 5'5 at the time with shoulder length blonde hair and hazel blue eyes. My guy friends and girl friends said I was pretty, I'm not egotistical (not sure if thats spelled right) or anything so I never really beleive them. This incident happened over a summer vacation around the end of June. The two boys that me up were Brian and David.

Ok here goes the story. Brian, David, and me had been at the pool for a couple of hours. My bathing suit was one of the ones with short tight shorts and tight top. I had a nice tan that summer, anyway, back to the story. David and Brian were bother 16 so they drove me to my house when I offered them to come inside to hangout. They said ok and came inside. They lived on the same street as me, we grew up together. I got a couple pepsi's and we started watching TV when somehow, I don't remember, we got on the subject of how we used to play.

"We used to tie each other up all the time, especially Jennifer," Brian said, of course.

I just kind of smiled. Then something unexpectant happened. David left the room while Brian went to my dad's room. I thought they were just goofing off like they always did, but when they got back Brian was carrying several belts and some neck ties and David had gotten a blanket from my bed. Before I knew what was happening Brian through me on the floor to my stomache and started tieing my hands behind my back. After that David started rolling me up in my blanket really tight. Then, Brian wrapped two belts around my arms, one around my upper arm and another around my torso, making it impossible to get out of that blanket, but that still wasn't good enough for them. They tied belts around my thighs and knees. Finally, they tied my ankles togethering with the last neck tie.

"Are you guys through?" I said, hoping the answer was no.

"Not quite," Brian said as he shoved a tie in my mouth and used another one, I didn't know he brought out so many, to tie tightly around my head.

I tried to scream through my gag, but only faint mmmpphhs! Could be heard from a few feet away.

"Just like the good ol' days, huh, David," Brian said.

"Sure is, but I remember one other thing we used to do to her when we got her like this," David said as he got a wry smile on his face.

Both of these guys were cute and I didn't mind what they did to me, but I was kind of scared because the last time i was tied up by them they didn't know what else girls were good for, besides tying up if you know what I mean. Anyway, David and Brian laid on the floor with me and ran their fingers down the blanket to my very exposed toes. When I realized what they were doing I squeaked with fright and wanting. Remember, I'm in my bathing suit this entire time and that wool blanket rubbing against my exposed skin made the experience more exciting.

Brian and David began tickling my toes first. They each took a foot and began to work. I am extremely ticklish, and they knew that from way back. I can't even put into words how ticklish I am. This was pure torture to me. I screamed through me gag as my stomache began to ache with muscle cramps. I shook violently and snaked around the floor, but I was in their mercy. They really tortured me, I swear! They kept this intense tickling for what seemed like forever.

Finally, they stopped. I looked up and immediatly noticed bulges in their trunks...I didn't mind because I was feeling the same way! I got another story that happens later that year during halloween with my dressed as a french maid...

Jennifer
hotchick846@hotmail.com
USA