Suestruggles : Back in the Groove (F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Suestruggles : Back in the Groove (F/F)

Post by Fordman »

Back in the Groove – Later in the Afternoon
By: Suestruggles

Note: Story was recovered from old site and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

Well as you know I was ill last year and being divorced with 2 children and an antagonistic ex I had to give up some of the things I enjoyed. Well a few weeks ago I got back into tie up games.

It was a Saturday afternoon. My girls were with their father and my brother was looking after his children and step kids so my sister in law and me had the afternoon (and evening) to ourselves. It was before the recent warm snap but with curtains drawn it was going to get hot inside. My sister in law (name changed to protect her "Julie") came round about 1-30. She was dressed in Black t-shirt and skirt, black tights and knee length boots with her coat on. I was in my usual round the house jeans, sweatshirt and thick socks. I offered her a coffee as she took her coat and boots off and it was as we got to the end of the cup she switched on her mistress / domme / top mode.

Her first order was "Barefoot in my presence!" I grinned as I reached down and took my socks off.

"That's a good start. Now let’s get you dressed into something more appropriate." she walked with me up to my bedroom and made me search through my underwear to find the smallest, skimpiest thong I had. She watched me as I took my sweat shirt off, followed by unclipping my bra then sliding my jeans down. She insisted on watching as I hooked my thumbs into my knickers and pulled the thong up. Then I gave her a little twirl. She told me to fetch my "Toys" and selected a short piece of rope, then made me hold my hands behind my back as she tied them there. I felt a rush and flutter in my heart as my wrists were pulled together. It was the first time in about a year I had been tied up.

She helped me walk down the stairs now hands tied behind my back and nearly naked, a black string round my waist vanishing into the crack of my bottom with a little patch of material smaller than my hand failing to cover me up in front. She forced me onto my knees before crossing my ankles and tying my feet together and giving my bare soles a quick tickle. She then made me lie across her knees and set about playfully spanking my bottom for about 5 to 10 min. making little jokes but getting steadily firmer. When she stopped my bottom was definitely glowing.

She told me to get one of my socks which I had to reach by shuffling on my knees and picking it up with my teeth from where I had dropped it earlier. Julie told me to open my mouth and pushed the sock into it before pressing several pieces of tape over my lips. I was forced to lie down and Julie bent my knees so she could tie my hands and feet together in a fairly loose hogtie, my knees bent just beyond 90 degrees.

Julie then switched my TV on and sat in my favorite chair then used me as a rest for her sweaty nylon feet as she watched a film. OOOhh the cheek of it, but what could I do all tied up. She did tease me a little, poking me in the side with her toes or pressing her foot on my face and saying "There, have a smell". It was great to be a tied up sub again.

So eventually Julie finished watching television and took my gag out. She rubbed her feet on my face first of course, I think it is fair to say and she will admit, she has very sweaty feet. When my gag was out she asked if I needed a drink or toilet break. I needed both. She untied me fully but as I was wearing only that skimpy thong she knew I wouldn't run away, not that I wanted to. I did think of grabbing a pair of scissors or something in the bathroom and holding Julie up, then tying her up but actually I was having too good a time as her sub.

I came out to find her with a scarf and a pair of handcuffs. "Turn round" she said. She cuffed my hands behind me and then tied the scarf over my eyes. She made me turn round then sort of "Juggled" my 39 year-old breasts, pinching the nipples so I made an OUCH sound. Next she guided me upstairs to my bedroom and sat me on the side of my bed whilst I heard, and felt, her getting busy around me. I could have tried to rub my blindfold off or stand up and feel my way out but I stayed sat still until Julie pushed me back down onto the bed.

I first guessed what she had been doing once she un-cuffed my wrists and pulled my hand to the top of the bed were she began to tie a rope around my wrist. She wrapped the rope around 4 or 5 times to spread the pressure before tying the knot. She did the same tying my other wrist to the opposite side of the bedhead then moved to my ankles. These were again tied to opposite corners of the bottom of the bed before I felt her go round and tighten every rope pulling me taught.

"Any last requests?" Julie asked.

As I opened my mouth to speak a sock was pushed in followed by several strips of tape being smoothed over my mouth.

So there I lay on my bed, blindfolded, gagged, tightly spread-eagled with only the smallest, skimpiest triangle of a thong to protect me from whatever Julie had planned.

I heard some rustling and realized Julie was taking her clothes off, well some of them at least as I heard the sound of a skirt rubbing against her nyloned legs. I felt a weight on the bed followed by Julie's fingers under my arms. I was going to be tickle tortured. I thrashed and twisted but I was tied too tightly to escape the probing fingers. Julie tried everywhere, from her start point under my arms she went to my neck, my ears, my boobs, ribs and tummy, around the thong, inner thighs, backs of knees and finally the soles of my feet. She said she was conducting an experiment to see where I was most ticklish and had decided it was either my feet, under arms or inner thighs so was going to test those areas specifically.

This torment went on for what seemed like forever. Julie used her fingers (and on my thighs and feet what felt like her nose and tongue) to tickle me until I could hardly breathe. I was so turned on and so sensitive that even the touch of her fingers or the rub of her tights against my legs or body was enough to send me into fits of hysterics. I lay there an exhausted sweaty, tied up heap.

"You need cooling down" Julie said once I had got my breath back. And I heard her going down stairs. When she came back she was very quiet. I swung my head from side to side straining to hear what she was doing when suddenly I felt the ice in my tummy button. If I hadn't been gagged I'd have screamed. Julie ran the ice round my tummy, neck, chest, up and down my legs and all round my feet. She even put a handful of ice cubes inside the tiny little thong.

Well time flew by as this glorious torture went on until eventually Julie said it was time for her to go. She untied me, and left me to take my gag and blindfold off as she put her skirt back on. She then cuffed my hands behind me and led me down stairs where she sat me on the sofa and cuffed my hands and ankles together. She left the key to the cuffs on the floor in front of me in easy reach then went to put her boots on.

"I'll let you decide when you want to be released,” she said as she did the zips up her calves. She kissed me on the lips then let herself out.

I was bursting for the bathroom so went straight for the key. I did stop to look at myself in the mirror first however and saw myself with red marks round my face from gag and blindfold, my chest pushed forwards by my arms pulled behind me, my hair disheveled and matted across my face and my general red glow.

I quickly unlocked myself and went to the bathroom before having a long bath and changing into my silky PJs. I had a relaxing evening of TV, wine and food whilst I thought how good it was to be back into the grove of bondage and tie up games.

Well that is my first experience of being tied up in more than a year. I hope you enjoyed reading about it. There is already one more adventure I may share with you at a later date.

Sue xxx
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Anotjer lovely story. How I wish my sister in law was so kind to me
jackradical
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackradical »

Neat!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic