Tiedinjordans : Lucky Smoke Break (M/M, M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

thesean1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tiedinjordans : Lucky Smoke Break (M/M, M/M)

Post by thesean1 »

Fulfilling a request from author to repost story. Parts 1-7 are below.

Part 1:

I'll try to make the introduction short to get to the fun stuff, but I like to talk so I make no promises. I work at a grocery store and I am constantly surrounded by eye candy. One example is Stan, who works in my department. Stan is very good looking. He has dark brown hair that he keeps buzzed and is in decent shape. Stan didn't work yesterday, but I texted him and said he should come over to smoke on my break. He lives close to the store, so he was at my truck by the time I got there. He always dresses very nice and in my style. He had fresh black Jordans with white accents and a grey Nike hoodie and some jeans. I wasn't wearing anything fancy, just my work clothes.

"You could have gotten in the truck, it's unlocked." I told him. "You must be freezing."

"Oh, it's not that bad." He said as we climbed in.

I looked down as I lit up to check out what he was wearing. "Damn, nice kicks man. Are those new?"

"Yeah, I just got 'em a few days ago. I love Jordans," he said.

"Me too. I have a few pairs."

My phone rang as we were talking and it was my coworker in the store. He had gotten slammed right when I left him alone and he asked if I minded helping real quick, then finishing my break. I didn't mind at all, as that would probably make me able to take a nice long break. I told Stan I was sorry, but I would be right back if he wanted to wait.

"All good man, take your time," he said as he turned the radio on.

I went and helped some customers until there were none left then went to finish my break. I made my way back to the employee parking, behind the store and out of the way. I hopped in and turned down the radio and lit up again.

"I'm surprised we have any business today with this weather. More people braving the roads than I expected." I said as I passed him the pipe.

"Um, I think you're gonna have to help me out with that." He said.

"Oh shit!" I said when I looked down.

"Sorry I went through your stuff, but I couldn't resist when I saw them. I love shit like this. But I didn't think it through and grab the key. Now I can't reach the glovebox to find it. I guess I have to wait til you're ready to let me out."

"Oh no!" I said as I riffled through the glovebox. "The key isn't here, I left it at home!"

"What!? Why would you do that?" He asked as I moved all the papers to show him there was no key. "Can you pick the lock on it?"

"Well I can," I told him, "but do you have a bobby pin or something?"

"Can you drive home real quick?" He asked.

"You know they don't give me enough time for that on my break."

"Well what am I supposed to do?" He asked.

I looked at him, with his wrists stuck near his crotch and his fingers grasping near his new Jordans. He had cuffed himself to the bar under his seat. I cracked up. "Get comfortable, I guess."

"Fuck you dude, this isn't funny!!" He said, but he was smiling. "Ahh, I guess it's my own fault. But you gotta cover me up or something so it's not so obvious."

I told him there was nothing in the bed of the truck under the cover, but I had my change of clothes and put my Tigers hat over his wrists.

"I'll leave the heat on for you, or you'll freeze to death." I told him as I tapped my keys in the ignition.

"Thanks." He said.

I smiled and told him I would see him in a few hours.

Everyone that night got a smile from me, and if they looked down, they saw the rest of me was happy too. One kid in particular. I say kid, but Grant is probably 18 or 19. He works in grocery so he wears what he wants and wanders the store. He was wearing a green Adidas shirt with jeans and green and white Adidas Campus Vulcs. Grant spent a lot of time near my counter, and that distraction plus the one handcuffed in my truck made for a very slow night. But eventually it was closing time.

I finished cleaning up and made my way back to the truck. Stan had passed out and let go of my hat. "Good thing no creeps walked my the truck." I said as I shook him awake. "Let me change real quick and I'll get going." I put on my clean jeans and shirt and changed my socks. I put on my grey and black Etnies Twitch Rockfield and grabbed my hat from between Stan's Jordans.

"So you said earlier that you love this shit. Do you mean bondage?" I asked as we took off.

"Oh yeah, man. I've never had a pair of handcuffs, though. I'm jealous."

"Well if you're into it anyway, maybe I should get something in return for bringing you to get the key then driving you all the way home." I said.

"I've never been tied up by a guy. I know you're gay and that's fine but I don't like guys that way, I'm sorry if I sent mixed signals cuffing myself in here like this. I really just have an obsession with handcuffs." He said.

"I know you're straight, man. I just meant a tie up game. Thought you might enjoy it as much as me." I pointed at his boner.

He sighed. "Well." He looked at his wrists. "I guess that if you decide you want to keep me like this, you have the upper hand. But if you want to move me to play your game, you had better be ready with a plan, I will not be making it easy."

"Oh I have a plan." I said as I pulled into my driveway.

"Why am I not surprised?" he asked.

I ran inside and grabbed five of my super thick industrial zip-ties and ran back to the garage. I opened Stan's door and smiled at him. He wasn't lying; he tried to make it hard on me. I just ended up forcing his kicking legs down and pinning them with my legs to leave my hands free. I wound up sitting right on his Jordans with my legs wrapped around his legs and hands. My dashboard was forcing my head in between his arms and my face was right in his bulging cock.

"Ahh well I'm finally comfy now. I hope you are." Stan said.

"Well I have you right where I want you." I replied as I used my free hands to apply the zip ties to his wrists and ankles individually and snuggly. Then I threaded the fifth zip tie through all four other zip ties and made it click a few times. I disentangled myself from him and stood next to the car. I tightened the fifth zip tie all the way so the backs of his hands were stuck in the back of his Jordans.

Then I turned the car off and took the keys out of the ignition. I showed Stan the cuffs' key as I used it to unlock the cuffs.

"You fucker!" He said as he realized he didn't have to be stuck there at all.

I laughed as I picked him up to bring him inside.

Part 2:

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad people are liking the story. Unfortunately, about 99% of this story is made up. The 1% is that I work in a grocery store.

Stan was squirming around quite a bit as I lifted him awkwardly onto my back. "I can't believe you!" He yelled. "I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Hey man, I didn't put the handcuffs on you. And besides, you know you had it coming after last week." I told him as we got inside. The week before, he locked me in the laundry cabinet at work at the end of my shift. It was in the basement and at the end of the day, so no one heard me pounding. I was in there for half an hour before Stan finished closing and came to let me out. And it was a small cabinet.

I put Stan on the coffee table in the living room and shut all my blinds. "Make yourself comfortable," I said as I walked to my room. I grabbed my box of ropes and stuff and went back to the living room.

"We both have the next two days off, don't we?" I asked Stan. "Do you have any plans?"

"Well, I was going to go do some shopping. My tax refund just came and I need some jeans bad. But by the way you asked that, it looks like I might not have the time."

"Oh, I'm sure we can fit in a trip to the mall." I told him.

I dumped the box on the floor and picked up a couple pieces of rope. I wanted to get Stan out of the zipties, I know they aren't the most comfortable. "So are you going to let me retie you? Or do you want to stay in those zipties until they start cutting you? Come on man, you can't tell me you aren't enjoying this. I'm not blind."

He looked at me and thought for a second. "I have to admit, it turned me on when you took control of me back there. I'm hornier than I have been in a while. I'll make you a deal. I'll let you tie me however you want, but there are conditions. You have to let me jack off before you retie me. And no one can ever find out about this. And if I say to let me go, you have to let me go."

My eyebrow raised. "Let's get one thing straight; you're not in a position to make demands. I know how you are going to be tied up. I'll figure out a way to force you into it if I have to, but you are stuck in a very uncomfortable position until then. That being said, I will offer you a deal. If you make it easy on me, I will give you help with this." I grabbed his thick shaft. It pulsed in response, ready to blow already and he let out a small gasp. "But that is the best I can do for you. Now, of course I won't be telling anyone about any of this. But as far as letting you go... I wouldn't count on that one."

Silence.

"Well get me the hell out of these things then." Stan replied, indicating the zipties.

I picked him up and set him in the entrance to the dining room. There is no door, just a large archway. The arch is probably taller than ten feet and very wide, and there is decorative (and functional) trim going around it. The trim is made of bricks that are laid in a way that leaves holes in the wall every so often. These very sturdy holes are perfect to secure rope to, which was my plan now.

Stan had pretty much agreed to make it easy on me, but I wasn't about to take chances. I tied a rope around one of his wrists (keeping the knot out of reach, of course) and then cut the ziptie on that wrist. I pulled the rope up to one of the holes near the top of the arch and passed it through. I pulled until Stan's arm was raised, leaving him on his back with his other hand still ziptied near his Jordans. I repeated the process to his other hand, but pulling him to his feet. I pulled both arms tight, then tied the ropes off around the holes. If you imagine a clock, his hands were in the 1:00 and 11:00 positions. Not straight up, but pretty close. I cut the zipties on his ankles and tied his ankles to the bottom of the arch. I pulled them tight enough to put him off balance, but not tight enough to put his weight on his wrists.

"I'm glad you decided to make it easy on me." I told him.

"Not like it would have mattered much." He replied. "I swear, if I ever kidnap anyone, I'm coming to you."

I laughed and told him I would help for free if it was a cute guy.

I took out my duct tape and secured all the knots. I would be pissed if Stan got free, and I was pretty sure that would prevent it. Then I stood up in front of Stan and appreciated the moment for a bit. I dramatically pulled up a chair. I wanted to hear him ask it. He shifted around and tugged on the ropes, then we made eye contact and I saw it coming.

"So about that deal?" He asked.

Of course, I needed to hear him ask it. "Be clear here, what are you asking me?"

"Ugh. Stroke my penis until sperm comes out of it, please." He replied sarcastically.

"I don't know Stan, you don't think things will get weird?"

"Come on man, you made me a deal, don't try to back out now. You're the one that's gay here. Look how hard it still is, I obviously want you to do it." He begged, and gave me his green puppy dog eyes.

"Well I did make a deal I guess." I walked up and unzipped his pants and started to suck his cock. He got close to climax soon and I stopped. I started again before he started bitching, but I stopped again before he climaxed.

"What the fuck are you doing, man?" He yelled. "Just finish it off already!"

I pulled his leg up as much as I could and ripped off his left Jordan before he could react. Then I peeled his Vans ankle sock off and balled it up. I grabbed my big green ballgag with a chinstrap on it and stood behind Stan. I tickled his armpit and he exploded in laughter. I took the opportunity to shove the sock in his mouth followed by the ballgag. I had it strapped tightly before he knew what happened.

I walked around him and looked him in the eye. "I said I would get you to cum, but I didn't say when." I blindfolded him with a large bandana and duct tape, then started working his cock again, getting him right to the edge and backing off. I couldn't resist stroking my cock a bit and sniffing his Jordan, too.

Stan is in for a long night…

Part 3:

I worked Stan's cock for a while. Eventually, he was humping the air every time I stopped and going frantic. I stopped short of him blowing his load again and he let out a long moan.

"Hey Stan, I've got a question for you. Are you ticklish?" He immediately started shaking his head and tugging on his ropes with all his strength. He was mmmmphhing into the gag as loud as he could. "Ahh good," I said, "that will make this more fun."

I began alternating between working his shaft and tickling his armpits. Stan was freaking out; he was very ticklish. I was very careful not to let his cum, though. After a while of the tickling, he was starting to get red in the face so I stopped. I gave him a break while I went and took a piss. When I got back, I pulled his pants up and stuffed his boner back into his jeans. He shook his head. "No No No!" I heard him mmph into the ballgag. "Make me cum!"

"Dude, it's late and I'm getting tired." I told him. "I've tried to help you cum for the past couple hours. It's not my fault that it takes you forever."

I think that made him mad. He started thrashing and bucking like crazy. I took the blindfold off and saw Stan's look of relief. He must have thought I was letting him go or something. But as I was taking the gag out, I said, "I'm gonna get some sleep. I'm taking the gag out to be safe, but if you wake me up, you'll regret it."

"Wait," he said after he spit his sock out, "you're gonna make me sleep like this?" I told him I didn't really care if he slept or not. I wasn't taking the risk of him escaping while I was sleeping.

"Please," he begged, "please just finish me off at least. You can't just leave me here this horny all night."

"Oh, I can and I am going to. I think it would be better for you to think tonight over first, anyway," I told him as I took off his other Jordan, "and don't worry, I'll keep these safe for you." I took his Jordans with me and went to bed.

I woke up a lot earlier than I normally do, excited to start the day. I went to check on Stan before I did anything else. He had actually managed to get to sleep, head drooped on his chest. I unzipped his jeans and woke up one part of his body. The rest of him was soon to follow. "Good morning." I said.

"I've had better," he replied, "but I'll admit, I've had worse..." He was already getting close to exploding. I pulled my hand away and he groaned.

I put a pair of my clean socks on his feet since his were used as a gag and then slipped his Jordans back on. "Time to get ready for the day." I told him.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked; he must have sensed I had something in mind.

"Well, you said you want to go to the mall, right? I told you I would make the time to go." I pulled out the handcuffs from yesterday and latched them to Stan's left wrist. "Now don't resist me on this or I'll make it painful."

"No, I'm not wearing these in public. You can't make me do that." And he started resisting.

So I made it painful for him.

*Smack* I took my paddle to his ass. *Smack* *Smack*

That got his attention. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed out. "That fucking hurt, you prick!" But I literally saw his erection grow with each hit.

"Please, you can't make me go to the mall in handcuffs. It will be humiliating." He begged.

*Smack* *Smack* *SMACK* The last one left a big red mark.

"AHHH! Okay okay OKAY, do what you want!! Just stop with that!!" He yelled.

I worked fast before he could change his mind. I untied his wrists and told him to put his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. Then I clicked the cuff around his right wrist, so his hands were trapped in the hoodie pocket. (the hoodie was a pullover, so there is just the one big pocket in front) Stan looked down and said he hadn't thought of that.

I left Stan standing there while I went and got ready. I put some jeans and a t-shirt on with a brown hoodie, and my brown Nike SB Dunk Lows. I also grabbed a second pair of handcuffs incase I needed to secure Stan to something and a ballgag to keep him quiet if necessary. Then I went back to Stan.

I untied his ankles and led him out to the truck. I helped him into the passenger seat and buckled him in. Then we were on our way. At first, there was a pretty awkward silence that I didn't know how to break. Stan was a good friend, and I was worried that I had messed that up. But then he started talking.

"I can't believe you haven't let me cum yet. Nobody's ever done that to me. It's torture, but at the same time... I don't know. Has anyone ever done that to you?"

I told him no and he said, "Well I guess we'll have to change that later." He said. I looked over at him; he had a twinkle in his eye.

"You would do that to me? Well, as fun as it sounds, it's not gonna happen this time. I'm not letting you go until we have to go to work, Stan." I told him.

He smiled at that one and said, "Next time, then. I'll give you Hell, you'll see."

The conversation turned to video games and boring stuff. Eventually, we got to the mall. I asked Stan how he was gonna pay for the trip, if he was using a card or cash. He had cash, which made it easy; I could just pay. I fished around in his pockets for his wallet after I helped him out of the truck. I found his wallet then fished around a little more for fun. We made our way into the mall and started walking around.

"So where did you wanna go first?" I asked him while I stared at the map. He said anywhere that had jeans, he wasn't picky. So I headed to American Eagle because they have nice jeans. Stan kept pace with me. I couldn't resist having some fun on our way to the store. This included sticking my Nikes inbetween his Jordans and tripping him up. He looked funny trying to get his balance back without taking his hands out of his pocket. I also gave him a poke in the ribs every so often that he couldn't avoid.

We made it to the store and I asked him what size he was. I basically played his personal shopper, grabbing anything he told me to and carrying it around for him. After we found some good selections, he was ready to go pay and get out of there. I'm pretty sure he was nervous about someone finding out he was in handcuffs. I told him not to be stupid, he had to try them on before he bought them. They were very expensive after all.

"Well are you gonna unlock these so I can?" He asked, indicating the cuffs. I told him that I wouldn't have to. I went and asked a sales attendant for a changing room. He unlocked one and I pulled Stan inside with me. I unzipped his jeans and he kicked his shoes off. I helped him try the new jeans on and he picked out the best fitting ones. I helped him back into his jeans and we went and paid for the jeans Stan wanted. We left the store and I asked Stan if he needed anything else while we were there at the mall.

"No, let's just go." He said. I told him I was gonna walk around the mall for a little and to just relax, no one could tell he was cuffed.

"Fine, if I have to be here anyway, let's go to Lidz. I need a new hat." So we made our way there. I had fun putting the hats on Stan for him to try them on. The sales guy at Lidz was looking at us curiously. Stan chose a black Jordan hat that went with his shoes and I paid the guy and we left. We were on our way back to the car and we passed a Finish Line. I gave Stan a shove and he got the idea. We went in Finish Line and started looking the shoes over. One pair caught my eye. They were Jordan SC-1's, mostly white with some grey. Stan saw me holding it and said I have good taste. He continued looking for a bit and stopped at a pair of Adidas Superstar 2's, black with white stripes. The sales guy went up to him and asked him if he needed help.

"I'd like to try those black Adidas on in size 11, please," Stan told the sales guy. But he continued with, "And I think my friend would like to try those Jordans on, too. He's size 11 as well."

We sat down and waited for the shoes. The sales guy handed me the Jordans and went to hand the Adidas to Stan. Stan asked him to put them on the bench and then thanked him. I laced up the Jordans and slipped them on. I walked in them a bit, and they felt great. Stan cleared his throat. "A little help here? I wanna try these on."

I laughed and sat at his feet. People were looking at us, probably wondering why I was putting the Adidas on for Stan, as Stan got a little red in the face and told me to hurry up. So I took my time lacing them up for him. When I was done, he stood up to get a feel for them. The sales guy came back and asked how we were doing. Stan said, "Great, we'll take 'em both." I looked over at him and he looked back and said to think of it as payment for the ride here. I was shocked but managed to stammer out a thanks. The sales guy asked if we would like to wear the shoes out or put them back in the box. I said I'd wear them, but Stan didn't I helped him back into his Jordans and we went and paid.

Now my hands were full, so we started to head back to my truck. I was on cloud nine with my comfy new Jordans on my feet and Stan walking next to me secretly handcuffed. Then I heard someone shout my name.

I looked around to see Grant coming towards us. "What's up guys?" He asked us, "Small world, huh?" I adjusted the bags into one hand so I could bump the fist Grant offered me. Then Grant turned to Stan, who just stared at the offered fist, unable to bump it. Grant held his fist out for a second then gave Stan an odd look and took his hand back. He shrugged it off and turned back to me. "Doing some shopping I see, did you just get your taxes, too?"

"Stan did actually. He needed to get some new jeans and stuff." I told him.

Grant raised an eyebrow and asked Stan, "What, are your arms broken?" Stan just opened his mouth a little. He obviously didn't know how to respond to that. Grant chuckled. "I'm just messin' with you, man," he said as he gave Stan a punch to the shoulder. Stan lost his balance and fell backward into the wall. He recovered pretty fast, but I was watching Grant and he seemed to notice that something was amiss..........

Part 4:

I swore as I had to speed some more to catch up to Grant. He must have forgotten I didn't know where I was going and needed to follow him.

"I'm glad I buckled you in. He drives like a mad man." I said.

"You're lucky I can't buckle your face in right now." Stan was still mad I had accepted Grant's invitation to his house. "You've gotta take the cuffs off when we get there; I can't keep them hidden the whole time. Grant could already tell something was up and he's not just some stranger at the mall. I have to work with him."

"Don't worry man, I have to work with him, too. Don't you think he would have thought it was weird, or at least rude, if we turned him down?" Stan couldn't argue with my logic as we got off the highway. I swerved through traffic to catch up with Grant again.

Grant eventually pulled into his driveway and pulled his car into the garage. "Alright let me grab the key for those cuffs." I said as I hopped behind Stan.

He tried to tell me the key was still on my keychain, which gave me a chance to get the ballgag in his mouth. I fastened the strap behind his head and jumped out of the car. I went up to the front door as Grant was opening it.

"Where's Stan?" Grant asked. I told him he was finishing up a phone call real quick and would be in when he was done.

"Do you think he'll be stuck out there for long? I can show you the house while we wait." Grant said.

I said that sounded great and followed him to the kitchen. We went through the house and then got to his room. He showed me his room, and I took a peek in his closet and saw a nice shoe collection. A few Nikes and Jordans and some DC's and eS. Grant saw me looking and told me to try some on if I wanted. I grabbed some eS Accels and sat on his bed to try them on. As I finished putting them on, Grant grabbed me from behind. He had rope that he started wrapping around my arms. I got a surge of adrenaline and flipped him off the bed over my head. He landed on the floor and apparently got the wind knocked out of him. I took out my handcuffs and quickly had the metal ratcheted around one of Grant's wrists. But then he recovered and pulled away from me. He lunged at my legs and we went to the ground. We wrestled around for a bit and I ended up getting him into a headlock. That kind of put us at a stalemate, though. If I tried to force Grant's other wrist into the handcuff, he would get out of the headlock. I wasn't about to choke him out, I don't know how to, let alone how to safely.

We lay there for a few minutes, both worn out and very stubborn. I didn't mind it at all. Grant tried telling me that he does the tying. He wasn't submissive, and wasn't going to let me tie him up.

I laughed made my move. Before he could react, I had let go of Grant and pinned his uncuffed wrist behind him. After I applied some pressure, it was easy enough to convince Grant to give me his other wrist. He was screwed. I took his piece of rope and tied his right ankle to his wrists, forcing his green Adidas in the air. He fell backward on his bed with a small push and lay there in defeat. Then I tied his other ankle to his wrists after a loud smack on his ass. I grabbed his backpack from the floor and asked him what he would need for a long trip. I packed his stuff and threw my Jordans back on. I threw the eS in with Grant's other stuff and slung the backpack on my shoulders. Then I started manhandling Grant outside.

Part 5:

I carried Grant to his side door and put him down on his stomach, then untied his ankles from the sloppy hogcuff. He was pretty much silent and didn't try anything as I hobbled him by tying his ankles together. They were about ten inches apart, so he could walk but not run. Then I marched him to my car. His neighbors' houses weren't right next to his, so I didn't have to worry about that. Stan seemed shocked and tried to talk, I could make it out as "Why would you do that?"

"He attacked me, I was just defending myself." I defended myself.

Stan looked to Grant. Grant just shrugged. I gave him a push towards the back of my truck. Now he started talking.

"Where are we going? You can't put me in the bed." He said. I told him to watch me. Although he had protested, he didn't resist as I moved him in place and got the cover off my bed. I lifted him up by his armpits to sit in my bed and pulled him back so his feet were inside and closed the tailgate. He just watched as I retied his ankles to the corners of the bed. Then I grabbed the rope from his backpack, which I had found in his closet.

He didn't even resist when I uncuffed him and tied his wrists to the truck. Even through his jeans, it was easy to see he was hard. I pulled out my other ballgag and stuffed it between his teeth and buckled it tightly. He grunted and I smacked his stomach a few times then put the cover back on. I went back in his house to his room and grabbed some more changes of clothes for him and the rest of his shoes. I stuffed it all in his big gym bag and locked up on my way out with his keys. I had to ungag Stan before I took off; I don't have tinted windows.

"So what the Hell happened in there?" He asked me.

"I think the handcuffs might have been more obvious than we thought. Grant knew you were in them at least." I explained as Stan turned red. "He suggested I try a pair of his shoes on and jumped me with rope while I was bent over," I continued. "It didn't work out for him, obviously." I explained the struggle in detail.

I drove very carefully, making sure to avoid bad potholes, but also giving Grant a fun ride in back. The drive home was uneventful and I pulled into my driveway. I smirked at Stan as the garage door was opening. He grinned nervously back. I pulled in and closed the garage door as I cut the engine. I got out and ushered Stan out of the truck and into the house. I led him down to the basement and ran a long length of rope around his chest a few times, weaving in and out of his armpits then cinching it in back. Then I threw the rope over a horizontal beam running along the ceiling and pulled hard before I tied it off to a metal vertical pole far away from Stan.

I told him I was going to get Grant and would be right back. He just grunted, even though he wasn't gagged yet. I went back up to the garage and took the cover off the bed of my truck. I cuffed his wrist then untied it and attached it to his other wrist. He didn't struggle. Then I untied all the ropes and helped him out of the truck. I led him down to the basement, and he started laughing into his gag when he saw Stan. He was trying to reach the rope attached to the pole, but it was too far away. He ended up losing his balance and falling backward, to be held by the rope in his original position.

Now I had to figure out what to do with Grant…

Part 6:

Stan looked pretty frustrated that he hadn't gotten close to the knot on the pole in front of him. The rope tied to the pole went around a ceiling beam and then around his chest and elbows, holding his arms pinned behind him and keeping him on his tip toes. His wrists were still cuffed in front of him through his hoodie pocket. They were pulled tight and into his stomach when he tried to reach the pole, and even tighter when he tipped backwards and lost his balance.

Now he stood back up and turned to the door when he heard Grant's gagged laughter.

"Real funny, huh?" Stan snapped. "At least I didn't get beat like a little bitch like you."

Grant tried to mumble something, so I took his gag out to let him speak. The big green ball was dripping with drool.

"Oh yeah? Then how did you get in your position, Stan?" Grant asked.

Stan didn't answer, cursing himself for not seeing that coming. He looked at me, but I just raised my eyebrows.

"I found some handcuffs in Jordan's glovebox when he was in the store yesterday at work." Stan started with a sigh. "I was kinda impressed, I guess, with how real they were. I put them on without thinking it through, without a key, cuz I thought it would be funny when Jordan found me. And it was actually, you're face was great when you tried to pass me that bowl, Jordan."

I chuckled and began some ropework while Stan continued his story.

"But I should have noticed the gleam in Jordan's eyes when his shock wore off." Stan told Grant. "He lied to me and told me he left the key at home."

Grant laughed and looked at me, as I finished pinning his left wrist to his midriff with a web of rope around his waist and through his crotch.

"So I was stuck in his damn truck his whole shift," Stan said irritability.

"Well, you could left, right?" Grant asked. "You just would have risked being seen walking around in cuffs, but that wouldn't be a big deal."

"I ran the cuffs around a steel pole." Stan muttered.

Grant bust out laughing. "Then it is all your fault." He said. "You literally asked for it!"

Stan got embarrassed and shot back, "I didn't ask for this," shaking the handcuffs as best he could. "Ask Jordan! He's had to force me into each new position!"

"Hey," I defended myself, "you agreed to certain terms eventually. And you could have gotten away from me plenty of times at the mall."

Stan fell silent at that and I finished roping Grant's right wrist to a strong eyehole bolt in the ceiling. I made sure his hands were very secure, with good circulation and knots well out of reach. I could tell that Grant was biding his time and waiting for an opportunity to get the upper hand and get these ropes on me. But I wasn't going to give up this rush of control easily and covered his knots with duct tape.

With Grant stuck where he was, I returned to Stan. As I untied the knot around the pole, the rope was pulled out of my hands. Stan had only gotten a few feet before I grabbed the rope and pulled him back.

"What, you wanna go back to the hard way of doing this because Grant is here?" I taunted. "Fine, you might end up regretting it, but Grant will probably enjoy the show."

I knew how to deal with Stan, but I would need something from upstairs. I resecured the rope that went over the beam to his chest harness, but this time to his ankle. I left him very little slack, so his foot was forced up in front of him almost to his chest, and he was left balancing on his left foot. Seeing him like that, with his Air Jordan stuck out in front of me, gave me an idea for a new position to tie my friends in, and I hurried upstairs for the chains.

Part 7:

It was easy to keep control of Stan and get him into position using the chains. He struggled the best he could, but I easily secured one of the chains around his neck with a combination padlock, and ran the other end of the chain through an eyebolt near Grant. When I pulled all the slack from the chain, it forced Stan to hop towards Grant to avoid choking. But the rope that went from his ankle, over the ceiling beam, and to his chest harness was already tight, so moving his body forward moved his foot up by the same distance. Stan let out a yelp as his leg was stretched further than it was used to, his new Jordan sticking in the air almost level with his face.

"Well, you wanted to make a scene," I said as Stan glared at me. "I told you that you might regret it."

I untied Stan's chest harness and quickly grabbed the rope that ran to his ankle. With the rope in one hand and chain in the other, I started to slowly give his ankle a little slack, while pulling on the chain. Stan muttered some curses as he was forced to hop towards Grant. I dropped the rope when Stan was next to Grant and then padlocked the chain to the eyebolt.

Grant watched as I locked another chain around Stan's right wrist and ran that through the eyebolt. Stan was still struggling, but when I uncuffed him, it was easy to pull on the chain and get his right wrist locked to the eyebolt, high above his head. Stan grabbed at me with his left hand, and almost got me before I ducked out of reach. I grabbed the handcuff dangling from his wrist and ratcheted it through his belt loop to get him secured.

I stood back, panting, and grabbed another chain. I locked it onto Stan's left wrist then took the cuffs off. I only had to apply a little pressure in the right place, and Stan's arm went where I wanted. I chained it behind him by going around his waist and crotch. Now that he was where I wanted him, I unlocked the chain around his neck and tossed it aside.

With both boys unable to go anywhere, Stan stuck right behind Grant, I moved on to their legs. I secured a rope to Grant's right ankle above his green Adidas and pulled it up towards the ceiling beam and secured it at his chest level.

Stan tried to keep his foot away from me when I went for it with the other chain, but a little tickle in his belly button, and that was all she wrote. I forced his right foot up behind him and chained it to the same leg. This kept his knee bent and his black and white Jordan touching his ass.

"You guys ready to get a lot closer?" I asked them.

They didn't answer and I grabbed more rope. I wrapped it around both their waists and left thighs, up near their crotches. Stan grunted and Grant chuckled as I tightened the rope and drew them closer together. Stan started breathing pretty heavily as I cinched the knot, his dick rubbing right against Grant's crack.

A few more ropes secured their right wrists to each other, their chests together and their left ankles side by side.

I watched them both for a while, extremely satisfied. The rope and chain work was very captivating, and they were putting on a really good show. Stan was still struggling, even though it was obviously a lost cause. But Grant was just trying to keep his balance, a difficult task while Stan was bucking like a horse.

"Jesus Christ, will you get rid of the rope around our waists Jordan?" Grant asked. "I mean come on Stan, can't you control that shit? Your dick is trying to bust out of your jeans."

"Dude, seriously, that is not my fault." Stan said. "Jordan hasn't let me cum since he brought me here yesterday but he keeps getting me close. It's torture."

I chuckled and turned the lights off on my way upstairs. I was confident they would be stuck there while I slept.

"Looks like he doesn't plan on letting you cum tonight either," Grant taunted.

Stan could not stand it. He couldn't help trying to make something work, but he was stuck too close to Grant. All Stan managed to do was thrust against Grant enough to get himself a little harder. His dick was so close to Grant's ass, but trapped by his jeans and unable to get any relief.

Now Grant was getting turned on now himself. He hated being tied up, so no one had managed to keep him in ropes before. He had only been tied up once, part of a bet back when he played baseball in high school, and he had escaped in less than a minute. He also turned the tables on the kid he lost the bet to. Grant had him tied up in no time, his cleats almost touching his butt in a tight hogtie. That had made for a very fun day.

But now, Grant was actually trapped. He had tried all his tricks to escape, but Jordan was very good at this. With no knots even remotely in reach, and no slack to manipulate, he thought he might actually be at Jordan's mercy. And that's not mentioning Stan, who was still trying to hump his way to relief, making it very hard to keep balance. Stan's dick was starting to tease him, too, each thrust distracting him from his escape attempt.

The most frustrating thing for Grant was his hand placement, however. Stan's struggles started to get Grant a little aroused. His left hand was tied right at his crotch, securely, and he couldn't move his wrist at all. He was left with the ability to squeeze his hardening cock, but not to free it from his pants or give it any room. This was a first for Grant. He had never been denied an orgasm, always able to deal with an erection one way or another. Now he was starting to get very hard as he realized he couldn't cum either, stuck in the same boat as Stan. As his cock strained against his jeans, he couldn't help but squeeze it. He moaned and started to get lost in the lust that had taken control of Stan. But he snapped out of it.

"Stop," he demanded of Stan. Stan stopped his thrusting, instantly obeying the authority in Grant's voice. He rested his chin on Grant's shoulder as he regained his composure and caught his breath.

"Sorry," Stan muttered. His face was burning with shame, but he couldn't do anything about his dick still throbbing almost up Grant's crack.

"No, you're fine." Grant's tone had softened. "But you were getting me pretty worked up, and we're gonna have a long night already. We shouldn't be torturing ourselves on top of it."

Stan didn't say anything, still embarrassed by his lack of control. But at least Grant was cool about it. Stan's cock finally starting to settle down. After he calmed down, it didn't take long for him to start falling asleep. He had had a long, taxing day. And he had slept poorly the night before, tied standing up then, too.

Grant soon felt Stan snoring, his head still resting on Grant's shoulder. Grant was jealous, anticipating a very long night with little to no sleep. He was not comfortable in these ropes. His earlier arousal at being trapped completely gone now, he tried again to get out. He ended up frustrated and tried to simply break free. Stan mumbled something as Grant struggled but didn't wake up. Grant stopped and prepared for a long night as Stan started getting a boner.

"Just great." Grant muttered as Stan stared to move his hips in his sleep
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

....didn't the author himself request someone provide a copy of the story to him? If not that's fine but if so he should be the one posting the story, since he wishes to continue it.
thesean1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thesean1 »

I thought his request was to post, but I’m fine if you want to delete this thread and let the author start his own.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

thesean1 wrote: 6 years ago I thought his request was to post, but I’m fine if you want to delete this thread and let the author start his own.
I would contact [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] and ask him what he wants to do. If he wants to start a new thread then we can help with that.
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

This works great for me, when I continue it I can put a link to this. Thank you very much thesean1 :)

I have some typed out. I’ll proofread it and post it soon hopefully.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Tiedinjordans wrote: 6 years ago This works great for me, when I continue it I can put a link to this. Thank you very much thesean1 :)

I have some typed out. I’ll proofread it and post it soon hopefully.
If you plan to continue the work, just repost it in the appropriate story subforum under your name and we'll remove this from the archives.

[mention]thesean1[/mention] Sorry if this sounded like you did something bad. By all means I'm sure the original author is thankful for you recovering it. It would just be confusing if the original author continued this story in the archives on another users thread.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I've just written to the author on the same lines. It would be MUCH better to have the story under [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention]'s name in the "live" section.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic