Tieup0506 : 01 - Summer of Bondage with the Girlfriend (F/Trap)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Tieup0506 : 01 - Summer of Bondage with the Girlfriend (F/Trap)

Post by Soraka »

by tieup0506 » Mon Aug 18 , 2014 8:29 am
Our last bondage session was somewhat of a soft one. So I knew the session that she would be planning for the upcoming summer was one that was sure to be intense. It would be so intense that she suggested that we start planning it during our spring break. I had no idea what she had in mind but went to her house on the morning of the first day of spring break to discuss.

She let me in and we went up to her room to talk. So baby this summer we are going to have a very intense tie up session. My parents informed me the other day that they will be going to Texas for the entire summer to live my aunts and uncles. They say that they need time away from here and both of their jobs are going to let them work through the computer and what not. So that means I have the house to myself for the entire summer. They will leave the first week of May as we are finishing up finals and won’t be back until the last week of August as we return to class.

Here is my plan she stated. We will have roughly 100 days or so. I will get the final number when we get our finals schedule and our schedule as to when we return to class in the fall and to when they are leaving. So the first half of the summer you will spend tied up and I will spend the second half of the summer tied up. I promise there will be no tricking you this time like I did last time she said. I smiled at that. Now you might be wondering about the themes that I have in mind for this extremely long bondage session. Yes baby how are we going to keep it entertaining for that long? I asked.

Well my love she said, in the past I have kind of made you into a girl several times but you have never actually gotten the full experience. We did one session where I wanted to teach you a lesson and keep you in a bra and panties all weekend and another couple small sessions where you learned just what it is like being a girl. But we never put two-and two-together. I know I said that there would be no more sex change tie ups but this will be the grand finale. You will be sissified to no end. You will be the ultimate female. There will be plenty of sex involved as well. What do you think? Sounds intense baby I replied. Oh I promise that it will be she said.

My time in bondage will consist of me being kidnapped as a school girl since you never got to do that last time but then you spend the days and weeks converting me into a slut and prostitute before I am ultimately sold. You will train me and I will obey your every command. You can play the game however you want. I love the sound of that baby I replied. Ok she said I will get more details in the coming weeks just how this game will play out. Shopping wise we really don’t need a lot for my game but for your game we are going to need tons which is why I planned this early, so we have time to get you all we need to make you the perfect female.

I have ordered breast forms and a fake rubber pussy. Both of them should be here in 4-6 weeks. We will go out sometime this week and begin your clothes shopping. With that we spent the rest of the day together.

Things were normal for the next couple days until that Tuesday when she texted me and told me it was time to go shopping. We made our way to the mall and first on the agenda was none other than underwear. We went to Victoria’s Secret first. Baby your in luck she said. They are running a sale on undies. 5 pair for $10. You want me to pick them out or would you like to she asked. This was so embarrassing. You could I mumbled hoping no other girls would overhear. Perfect she laughed evilly, let’s see. She ended up buying me 10 pairs of undies. Three of them were very girly pink panties and one pink lace thong. She also picked out a red thong and a yellow thong to go along with two very girly pairs of yellow panties and a purple pair of panties and two black pairs of panties. All of which were very girly. Great she said now let’s make our way to the bras.

We made our way through the store to the bras and she bought me one bra each to match each of the panties and thongs. She made sure she picked out the size that matched the size of the breast forms she had ordered. Once again she made sure each of the bras was as girl and feminine as possible. Finally she shopped around the store and bought some perfume for herself. We then paid and made our way to another girly store…Aerie.

When we got to Aerie she said I like to buy sexy undies at Victoria’s Secret and buy plain undies at Aerie. (Just her using the word undies made me realize how serious she was about making me the ultimate female.) We walked into Aerie and she picked out three plain white bras and panties and two plain black ones. We then checked out and went and had lunch.

Ok baby that should be all the shopping today. We got all of your underwear out of the way. Now still on the list are shoes, skirts, dresses, shorts, tank tops, T-Shirts, possibly blouses, stockings, make up, and toiletries.

Over the next few weeks we would go shopping every Saturday once spring ended and we returned to class. She wasn’t worried about money as she had tons saved up from her job. Some of the things we purchases were high heels, flip flops, miniskirts, and short jean shorts. This brought us to the end of March.

The next week we received our finals schedule. I went over her house on Monday night to talk after we received our schedule. Ok baby she said my last final is Wednesday May 2 and yours is May 3. We go back to school August 27. My parents are leaving on May 1 and will be back the morning of the first day of class. So from May 4 until August 26 we will have 115 days. So I was thinking we each spend 57 days in bondage for our game. You will go from May 4-June 29 and I will go from July 1-August 26. We will take a break on June 30 and regroup from your game and set up for my game. I love the sound of that I said this will definitely be the most intense bondage session we have ever had. We will be spending almost two months at the other’s mercy. This was going to be so much fun, even if I had to spend my time as a girl.

Over the next month we finished up our shopping for my game. She bought me several dresses and several different kinds of outfits. She also began converting her guest bedroom into a girl’s bedroom as she packed the closest and dressers full with my many different girly outfits to wear.

On the Saturday before we were to begin the game we set out for our final round of shopping as we picked out her school girl outfit and she finished up my round of stuff by purchasing several different kinds of makeup and beauty products as well as a hairbrush and several other things. We also purchased a few new bondage things including several rolls of duct tape and some new ropes as some of our ropes were beginning to wear out. She also bought a few pad locks.

Finally on the morning of May 1 her parents left for Texas and in-between studying for her final the next day she began setting up all of the various bondage toys as well as her basement jail cell. Her parents normally use our jail cell for storage so I had to help her clean it out. She positioned the usual chair in the cell and left the old metal bed that her parents had stored in there.

She set up all of the ropes in the guest bedroom as well as our handcuffs, shackles, and our three different ball gags, including the harness ball gag which was only for me to wear, and our bit gag. She also set up the several pairs of nipple clamps we had as well as the vibrator, butt plug, and dildo. She also pulled out a new roll of duct tape and ripped the plastic off of it as well as scissors and her favorite pair of panties which I knew would be my gag many times throughout the 57 days. She also included our steal male chastity device which I wore during my week as her chastity slave a while back. Finally she said to me baby, what am I missing? Blindfolds, scarves, and whips I replied. Oh yes. She then went and pulled out our three different types of blindfolds as well as scarves for possible cleave gags. Finally out came her favorite bondage item of them all the leather hood. Finally it was time for the whips. We owned about 10 different kinds of whips. How many should we use? She asked. I’d say like three or four I replied. Use the ones that are going to hurt the most. With that she pulled four leather whips all in different lengths and by far these were our most intense whips. Ok baby I think everything is set up.

Everything looked so incredible all over the guest bedroom bed. I could not believe how much bondage stuff we owned. She then said oops forgot the brand new padlocks. She went and got those and added them to the collection. Every single item shown on this bed will most certainly be used this summer. She then gave me a tour of the closet and dresser drawers showing me where all of my different clothes were.

Ok baby she said now we need to think of a way to get the ball rolling with your game. I mean it wouldn’t be that much fun to just wake up on Friday morning, strip you, tie you up, and begin we need to think of a start. I know…she said. Here’s what we can do. I will take a pair of the panties I just bought you and put them in your car on Thursday night. I will wake up Friday morning and tell you that I am going to the gym and ask if I can take your care because mine has no gas. Without thinking you say yes, and then I kiss you and leave and you go back to bed. A couple minutes later I come barging through the bedroom door asking you whose panties these are after I discover them on your front seat. I then tell you that one of two things can happen we can break up but I will tell everyone we know how much of an asshole you are or we can stay together but in order for that happen you will need to be taught a severe lesson. Knowing how much you love and how sorry you are for cheating and not wanting your reputation to get destroyed you pick option number two and then we go from there. What do you think baby? I know you hate when I bring cheating into our bondage games because we both know we would never cheat on one another but this is the only thing I could really think of to get the ball rolling. Yes baby we can do it. Great she said.

We then spent the next two days taking our finals and after my final on Thursday I returned home and grabbed a few things. I told my parents I would be staying at her house for the entire summer and they were fine with it since it was the summer. Neither of our parents still had any idea about our bondage games. I gathered all of my stuff and set for her house. She welcomed me in and we spent the night cuddling and watching movies. Finally around midnight she went upstairs and got a pair of pink panties and placed them in the front seat of my car and we headed to her room for bed. I want to begin around 8 tomorrow she said. Are you ready for all this? Yes I replied I could not wait to become a total girl. Great she said and kissed me and we fell asleep. The alarm was set for 8:00 a.m. and sure enough we both awoke to it ringing and that’s when it set in…I am about to become a girl and this time it wasn’t just for a few days doing a few girls things here and there, this was about to be the real deal…

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

My girlfriend woke up and stretched as I laid there nervous. What did I agree to? I thought. The only time I really never enjoyed a tie up game with her was when she turned me into a girl and now I was about to get the full course. I knew she was going to make this the worst girl tie up I have ever had too. Good morning baby she said. Good morning I replied back, I think I want to begin my day by going to the gym she said. You can stay in bed and I will make you a nice breakfast when I get back. Putting my nerves aside I played along and said sounds great baby. Can I take your car she asked. I need gas and don’t feel like stopping to get it. Yes I replied. Great she said and got dressed like she was going to the gym. She came over to me and kissed me and said I should be back in about an hour or so. I love you. I kissed her back and replied I love you too as she exited the room.

I then laid there and waited for her to come back yelling at me with the panties. I was enjoying my final minutes of manhood for nearly the next two months and had a picture in my head of just what was going to happen to me.
Just then my girlfriend came storming through the bedroom drawer, twirling the pink panties in her hand. What the hell are these she asked. Your panties I replied back nervously. No, no, no, these are not my panties. I don’t own anything this slutty plus I found these in your car and we have never had sex in your car so nice try mister. I’m sorry I replied back. Look she said, as she walked over to the bed and ripped the covers off me and started pointing her finger in my face, while still holding the panties; I don’t care whose they are or when you guys did it all I know is is that you are an asshole and a complete scumbag and I will make your life a living hell for cheating me. I will make sure all your family and friends know what a loser you are and I can guarantee you they will never talk to you again. We can go that route or I can make you a deal and we will stay together on one condition…what’s that? I asked. I make you my little panty slave for the foreseeable future. Since you like other girl’s panties better than my own I will make sure you get the whole nine yards…so what will it be? Either way it ends in humiliation for you. I will give you a minute to decide while I go dispose of these. Be right back.
She was so dominate I loved it. Obviously we both knew what the answer is going to be so I sat there patiently and nervously waiting for her to return. Well what have we decided? I choose to be your panty slave. Excellent she replied. We are going to have loads of fun. The ordering then began. Stand up she yelled. I did as I was told as she pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. Ok slave let’s get a few things straight before we begin. I am in charge at all times. You NEVER speak unless spoken to. You always address me as goddess. Your name will be slave or panty slave until you are completely sissified it which point I will give you a girl name. I will explain the rest in a contract that I will write up for you later. Now let’s proceed to the bathroom. Yes goddess I replied.

We walked to the bathroom and she immediately produced a pair of scissors and I stood there as she cut off my T-Shirt and gym shorts that I had worn to bed followed by my boxers. She noticed my growing dick and said I see someone likes the thought of being a panty slave well we shall take care of that soon. She then stood me in the bath tub before removing my handcuffs. Ok my little panty slave if we want to make you a girl we must remove all of this unnecessary hair from your body. She then went to work shaving all of the hair off of arms, legs, and chest using a pink razor while doing so. She also completely shaved all of the hair around my dick and balls and my arms pits as well as my back and any hair that was on my face and neck. Beautiful she replied when she was done. Nice and smooth. Now we need to get rid of your boy hair so you can have your girl hair. Come have a seat over here she said pointing toward the parlor chair. She took a break from the game and asked are you alright with me shaving your head? It will probably grow back by the end of the summer anyway. Yes goddess I replied. With that she put the dominant voice back on and handcuffed me to the chair and put a cape over my body similar to what they do at barber shops. I only handcuffed you so you don’t try and escape. I just sat there and stared in the mirror at the hair on my head as she left the bathroom for a few minutes. I wish I could be blindfolded through all of this I thought, so humiliating. She returned a few minutes later with a head shaver and said ok my little panty slave let’s say good-bye to your hair. It only took a few minutes as I sat there in embarrassment and watched as my girlfriend shaved my head. I was officially her panty slave and I wasn’t even wearing panties yet.

Once she was satisfied she said there we go isn’t that lovely she laughed. I looked in the mirror and could not believe how I looked bald. She then removed the cape from my body and removed my handcuffs as my hair fell to the floor. I looked in the mirror and could not believe I did not have one hair on my body. Ok slave while I clean up your hair and write up your contract I am going to tie you to my bed and give you some time to get used to having no hair on your body. With that she led me to her bedroom where she tied me spread eagle to her bed and gagged me with a ball gag. I will be back in a jiffy she said.

She returned about an hour later and said I have finished your contract. I want you to read it, sign it, and date it. Once you sign it you must know that I can do anything I want to you. Understand? I mmmmmmmmppppphhhhed the equivalent of a yes goddess as she untied me and removed my gag. She then ordered me to sit in her desk chair and read it and sign it. The contract read:
“I hereby agree to be my goddess’s panty slave from May 4-June 29. I will do what she says and I will enjoy it and NEVER complain. I will be subject to being tied up whenever my goddess feels like tying me up and while I may not necessarily be tied up everyday I will never go more than three days without bondage. I will wear a bra and panties at all times except when I am taking a bath. During my goddess’s period I understand that she may become more strict and therefore punish me for no reason. I will obey my goddess’s every command or be subject to a strict punishment. When we go out I will serve my goddess by always opening the door for her or pulling out her seat at a restaurant and I will always drive and pay. I will do sexual favors for my goddess including licking her ass and tits while receiving no reward myself and giving her foot rubs after a long day of work. I will act like a girl 24/7 whether in private or in public. My goddess my f…me in the ass anytime she feels like it. I WILL accept it and I WILL like it. Finally I will act as feminine as possible and will treat my goddess with the utmost respect.” I then signed it and dated it and handed it to her. Great she said now I have a legally binding contract to create my little panty slut.

I have scheduled an appointment at the beauty salon at 2:00 for you to have a mani/pedi. That doesn’t give us much time to get ready. Proceed to the bathroom she ordered. I shall be in in a minute. I stood in the bathroom humiliated waiting for her to return. She then said now come to me. I walked over to her and she went to work attaching the breast forms on me. There what nice tits you have. She also produced a blonde wig and put it on my head. Ok she said the top half of your body is complete now let’s take care of the bottom half.

She then pulled out the chastity device. Remember this guy? She asked. Well instead of a week get ready for 57 days locked in a cage. She then tightly attached the chastity device to my dick and balls. After she was satisfied she then attached the rubber vagina over my dick. The vagina had a hole in it that was equivalent to the whole in my chastity device so I could still pee. But the hole was positioned where I would have to pee like a girl. There we go she said no you have hair, tits, and a pussy. See how easy this is.

Now slave if I remember correctly from your last training as a girl we did not go over proper potty training so let me explain quick because I have a million other things I need to do to get you ready for your mani/pedi. Obviously you are used to peeing standing up and not wiping after you pee but if you are going to learn to act feminine then you must learn the proper way to pee. So go sit on the toilet and pee. Yes goddess I replied. I quickly did my business. Ok she said now grab a wad of toilet paper and carefully and gently wipe your vagina. The reason why you must always wipe your vagina is prevent a yeast infection and also because you don’t want any urine dripping in your panties. Yes goddess I replied as I did was I told. So humiliating sitting to pee and wiping my rubber pussy. I really began to feel feminine and my transformation was nowhere near complete. Ok now flush the toilet and wash your hands. I expect you to do this every time you pee slave. Yes goddess I replied.

Now let’s feed you lunch. Down to the kitchen. I went down to the kitchen where she sat me in the kitchen chair and handcuffed one of my hands to the chair and left my other one free so I could eat. Part of being a girl is eating like one. You want to lose weight and be healthy so here is a nice salad for you to eat she said with a glass of water. I quickly ate my lunch and sat and watched as she ate hers.

Once we were finished eating we went back upstairs where she peed herself before taking me to the guest bedroom. On the dresser in the bedroom was a bag of hair ties. Put your hair in a ponytail slave she ordered. I remember how to do that from my girl training during a previous tie up game and struggled for a bit but eventually got it. Not bad she said still need some work but not bad. Ok she said now let’s dress you. First let’s put on some deodorant. On the dress was a bottle of girl’s deodorant I set to work putting it on.

Now slave I hope you remember from your girl training the proper way to dress. Laid out on the bed was a pair of pink lacy panties and a matching pink bra with pair of short jean shorts and a see through white T-Shirt. Put on your outfit she replied. You are not quite ready to pick out your own clothes yet. I walked over to the bed and slid the panties up my legs and then picked up the bra. I struggled to buckle it. Having trouble she asked. Yes goddess I replied. She walked over to me and slapped me in the face. Wearing a bra is the most important part of being a girl. It really shows off your femininity. You will learn how to put one on considering you will be wearing one at all times. Now let me show you she said but then after this you will be punished if you can’t do it. With that she removed her shirt and bra before demonstrating to me the proper way to put a bra on by first buckling it in front and sliding the buckles around back and then pulling the straps over your shoulders. There now does that seem hard? No goddess I replied. Well then do it.

I then attempted to attach my bra on an after some struggling that included her nearly whipping me I finally got my bra attached perfectly. I then slid the shorts up my legs before pulling the shirt over my head. Very good slave aside from the whole bra thing of course. Ok it is now 1:30 so we must proceed to the beauty salon. Go and pee and then report downstairs for your restraints and we shall set off. I peed and made sure to wipe my pussy before heading downstairs. This is the only time I will be driving when we go out I told her only because the salon asked me to bring you in restrained. I guess they have a special surprise for you or something. I wasn’t going to bring you in restrained but they want me to so I have to.

I then stood and waited as she returned carrying flip flops and a bunch of ropes, nipple clamps, and duct tape. She placed the flip flops on my feet. They were pink by the way. After that she tied my hands behind my back and tied my feet together. She also tied my elbows together. She then went up my shirt and under my bra and breast forms and attached nipple clamps to my nipples. Slave I’m sorry but they want you gagged as well. So open up. After some hesitation I opened my mouth and my girlfriend slid her favorite panties in my mouth and secured it with two strips of duct tape.

We then set off for her car. She pulled it as closed to the back sidewalk as possible as she led me out of the house dressed like a girl, tied up, and gagged. I was led to her car and she laid me in the back seat. It was a very long walk considering my ankles were tied but fortunately none of her neighbors saw me. We then set off for the beauty salon.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

This next part is somewhat long as it details the rest of the first day and the three days of my time as a girl. It doesn’t have too much bondage after the first day but sets up nicely for the rest of the story. Since this will be a rather lengthy story for both of our times in bondage I will try to update with one to two week increments after this one when posting. Enjoy!

We arrived at the beauty salon. She parked as close to the salon as possible. She then opened the door and led me out of the car and into the salon. When we got inside I could see the reason why I had to be restrained and gagged as there was a sign that read, “We do male transformations into a girl, if you are interested in getting your man feminized please bring him bound and gagged.” My girlfriend walked to the lady at the desk as I stood next to her and she said, hi I have an appointment for my boyfriend, Brian. Ok and you want him feminized I’m assuming? Yes my girlfriend smiled. Ok have a seat over there and we will be right with you. We both went and sat down. The parlor was empty except for one other couple and all the blinds were drawn as these hours were designated for feminizing time and close off to girls.
The other couple was, maybe two years younger than us and the guy was bound and gagged similar to how I was except for the fact he had a ball gag and I had a tape gag but his hands also were tied behind his back.

About five minutes later the desk lady came up to us and asked my girlfriend to fill out some forms on my behalf considering I was tied up. Once she was done filling them out the lady said to her we should be able to get Brian in about Ten-Fifteen minutes. Sounds great my girlfriend smiled.

In the meantime my girlfriend went over to talk to the other girl who was sitting with her bound boyfriend. Just as she sat down the lady called her boyfriend into the back and after some complaining through his gag, off he finally went. The two girls then began to talk and I overheard the other girl say that her name was Danielle. I heard the two exchange numbers and hope they did not plan on becoming friends because that would be bad news for me and Danielle's boyfriend, considering our predicaments. Danielle told my girlfriend that both her and her boyfriend were Ninteen so they were a year younger than us and that she caught her boyfriend cheating on her and this was the only way she would stay with him. Before I got any more information the desk lady came up to me and said Brian, we’re ready for you.

I screamed into my gag as my girlfriend and the lady helped bring me to my feet. See why we ask for them to be gagged the lady said because most of the time they are uncooperative. Good thinking my girlfriend said. Finally, for fear that I would be punished when we got home, I obeyed and walked with the lady to the back room after my girlfriend blew me a kiss. She walked me into my own private room where there were two hot blondes waiting. The blondes were probably in their early to mid-Twenties and were wearing only a bra, panties, and high heels. One had a pink set on, the other had a red set on. The girl wearing the pink set said to the desk lady who do we have here? This is Brian the desk lady replied, he is Twenty and is in the midst of a bondage role playing game with his girlfriend. She is pretending that she found he was cheating on her and now the only way she will let him stay with her is if he feminized. Sounds intense the blonde girl said, I wish my boyfriend would let me do something like that to him.

The desk lady then said, OK you Fourty-Five minutes to get him feminized, call me when he is done and here is the paper work of what his girlfriend is looking for. Ok she said. In the distance I can hear the other guy screaming in what I assume was the room next to me as the girl read through the paperwork. Both girls then walked up to me and untied my hands and feet but left my gag intact. They stripped me down to my bra and panties and led me over to the parlor chair were they cuffed my hands to it. What’s this? The girl wearing the red
said. Looks like nipple clamps the other girl replied as they saw the chain hanging down from under my bra and gave it a tug and laughed as I moaned into the gag. With that they told me that if I complain, word would get back to my girlfriend and she probably would not be happy. With that in mind I didn’t even complain or fight as I sat there and let these two hot girls completely feminize me and that they did. The girl wearing the red said to the other one, it looks like his girlfriend went all out for this since we don’t require nipple clamps so we better make sure we give her one beautiful product. They laughed and set to work.

It is hard to believe what happened over the next Fourty-Five minutes. These girls were professionals. I was feminized 10 times worse than what my girlfriend had ever done to me. My finger and toenails were both painted pink while they also used mascara, eye shadow, foundation, and blush on me. They then removed my gag and put red lipstick on my lips before regagging me with a ball gag that they borrowed off my girlfriend and the panties as well. The ball gag was red and really made my red lips stick out. I really looked like a girl. With about Fifteen minutes left they gave me a leg and arm waxing which hurt like crazy but I tried hard not to scream in the gag.

They never said a word during any of this and when they were satisfied with how I looked, they uncuffed me from the chair and helped me put my clothes and shoes back on before re-tying my hands behind my back and my feet. They then called up to the front desk and the desk lady came and got me and led me out to my girlfriend. When she saw me she was amazed. Wow they did a great job she said, this is exactly what I wanted. We then walked up to the desk where my girlfriend paid the lady and she received my behavior report. The other couple had already left. My girlfriend thanked the lady and said to me, Brian what do you say? Thank you, I mmmmmpppppphhhed through my gag and the desk lady laughed and thought my gag talk was cute. I wish you luck the desk lady said to my girlfriend and told me to enjoy being a girl, that it’s tons of fun.

She then led me out to the car and we drove home. How was it in there my girlfriend asked as she was driving? Mmmmmmmpppphh I replied. Awe I’m glad you had fun, we’ll be home shortly.

When we arrived home my girlfriend led me inside straight to the living room. She untied my hands and feet before removing my gag and nipple clamps. She ordered me to strip to my bra and panties which I did. I then stood at attention as she walked around me and examined me. Very nice she said, boy they did some great work.

Ok here is the deal for the rest of the day, I am going to give you a few chores to do around the house while I make us dinner. I really hit off with the girl we met at the beauty parlor and her and I got to talking about some wonderful ideas. I am going over her house tonight to discuss more ideas. You will be tied up and locked away while I’m gone. Understand, yes goddess I replied. Ok your first chore is as follows, the entire time I am preparing dinner I want you to lick my ass. It should take me about a half hour or so to get dinner ready. I will shackle you. First though let’s go pee.
My girlfriend and I went to the bathroom and she peed first before watching me pee, making sure I did it the right way. We then went to her bedroom where I had to remove all of her clothes before handing her just a black T-Shirt. This is all she would be wearing while preparing dinner.

We then went down to the kitchen where I was then shackled. She ordered me to get all of the ingredients that she needed for dinner and I brought them to her. Once she had everything she needed, she spanked me and told me that any time her back is to the world, whether she was at the counter or stove I was to be licking and that I could have a few seconds of relief when she moved around. She then stood at the counter and began preparing and I set to work licking her ass. She stayed at the counter most of the time and only went to the stove twice. She got finished preparing dinner and said it would take about an hour and a half to cook. It was currently 4:15. Follow me to the living she said when everything was done.

We walked to the living room. Ok panty slave she said it is time now that I give you your official girl name. Now it would be easy to make your girl name either be Brianna which we have used before or Brianne since your boy name is Brian but I think I want to switch it up a bit. Danielle gave me a great idea to give you a name that is nowhere near your name and very humiliating to you so that way you really feel like a girl. With that being said I have been throwing around three names for the last hour and think I have finally decided on one. Your official girl name will be Panty Slave Patty. Anytime someone asks for your name or you have to sign your name, you sign the full name, Panty Slave Patty, understand? Yes goddess I replied. Good. Now while dinner is cooking it is time for your next chore. Turn on the TV and put on the Lifetime channel there is a good movie about female domination that I want to watch. I did what she told me. Ok now I want you to dust all my furniture and vacuum the entire house, upstairs and downstairs. I will check your work before I leave. Report back here when finished. Yes goddess I replied and set to work.

I got the entire house done in about an hour and had a half hour to spare before dinner was ready. I returned to the living room and she was laying on the couch just as I had left her. Ok Panty Slave Patty go check dinner let me know if it is ready or not. I checked it and reported back to her, another half hour goddess. Good she said now come sit with me and watch the rest of this movie and give me a foot massage and back massage while doing so.

For the next half hour I rubbed her feet and back before dinner was finally ready. Ok she said, go upstairs and get me a pair of white panties and bring them to me. I went and got her her panties and she ordered me to put them on her to which I did. Now wash your hands she ordered. After I washed up she said to me what is proper table etiquette? Remember what the contract said, I went and pulled her chair out at the table for her and she sat down and I pushed her chair in. I then went to work serving us dinner at her orders, making sure to give her more food than myself. After I served the dinner I poured her her drink before placing her napkin in her lap. Is there anything else my goddess needs? I asked. Yes Panty Slave Patty, feed me. I then cut up all her meat and began feeding her as my food sat there and got cold. When she was done, I wiped her face and cleared her plate before feeding her dessert. When she was finished with dessert she got upfrom the table and then said to me you may eat while I take a shower and get ready to go to Danielle's house. Make sure you wash the dishes as well. Yes goddess I replied as I sat down to eat my food. No no no I don’t think so she said. Throw your food on the floor and eat it off the floor. Yes goddess I replied as I ate my food off the floor with only my mouth. It was awful and it was also food only a girl would eat. When I was done, I cleaned all the dishes and waited for my next order. When she was out of the shower I heard her call down to me Panty Slave Patty, let’s get me dressed so I can have a fun night out. I went upstairs and proceeded to dress her and do her make up. When she was ready she said to me I’m ready to go time to tie you up. With that she watched me as I pee and then we made our way down to my cell. I walked in the cell and she made me sit in the chair after removing my shackles. She walked in with ropes and different gadgets. She tied me very tightly to the chair and gave me a ball gag as she was told not to tape gag me for at least One Day until the lipstick settled. I was also blindfolded. Well Panty Slave Patty time for me to go. I’ll be home soon. I mmmmmmpppphhhed as she then locked me in and left.

I was officially my girlfriend’s bitch. I loved it though and honestly being a girl wasn’t all that bad yet. Finally after what I assumed was a few hours I heard her walk in my cell and she began to remove my restraints. Hello slut she said, were you acting like a slut while I was away? No goddess I wasn’t. Her attitude had gone from playful before she left to strict now as she tied my hands behind my back and led me up to her bedroom where she ordered me to kneel in front of her bed. She took all of her clothes off except for her bra and then blindfolded me. She then whipped me a few times, making me say thank you goddess after every whip. Once she was satisfied with the whippings she ordered me to lick her pussy and ass. I also had to lick each of her toes as well as the bottom of her feet.

Next, she removed my blindfold and gagged me with the harness ball gag before ordering me to stand up. I did so and she led me across her bedroom to a chair and made me kneel on the chair with my back to her. It was so uncomfortable kneeling on a hard surface. After she forcefully pulled my panties off me she then went to work tying me to the chair in this position. Once I was tightly tied up. She whipped my back again before giving it to me in the ass. I also had to suck on the dildo after she gave it to me, like I was sucking my own ass and I also had to lick it.

After the sex was over she untied me and took my ball gag off and put her panties back on and I put mine on as well. She led me to the bathroom and ordered me to take a bath after giving me a lecture about how girls don’t shower. She told me I had a half hour as I began to run my bath. I took my bath and got out and dried off before putting my bra and panties back on and going to meet her in the bedroom. Well panty slave one day down let’s get you ready for bed.

She took me to my bedroom where she sat on the desk chair. Now slave what are the rules for bed that we went over last time we made you a girl, what don’t you wear to sleep. A bra goddess I replied. Correct she said. Let’s get you some clean panties. Nothing sexy for bed we’ll save those for going out and for our fun time. She then went in my drawer and handed me a pair of white panties that were very plain. I removed my current bra and panties before putting them in the hamper and slid my new panties up my legs. Now for your nightgown she said. She went in another drawer and picked me out a yellow see-through nightgown with flowers on it. Very girly. She handed it to me and I put it on. Ok Panty Slave Patty I hope that you enjoyed Day 1 we have much more training to do. Tomorrow I will give you your itinerary for the next few days as these next couple days will all pretty much be training and building you up to be the perfect girl and the perfect servant to your goddess. If you cooperate with everything then you will spend most of the next few days restraint free but if not you will throw off my schedule and will make this training and this whole game very difficult on yourself. So just cooperate and obey as you said you would when you signed the contract and this will be very easy for you. K? Yes goddess I replied. You haven’t seen anything yet if you thought today was bad. She said. Ok then good night see you in the morning. No I love you because remember you cheated on me and in order to gain my trust back you must complete your training. I am not your girlfriend and I am your goddess. Yes goddess I replied as she shut the light off and left the room.

I laid there in bed wearing panties and a nightgown thinking wow she really has it in for me, I love it. I am humiliated but I love being her bitch. I thought about what that girl at the beauty salon who gave me my makeover said that she wished her boyfriend would let her do this to him and considered myself a lucky guy, well for the time being girl. My goddess want me to act feminine and I plan on obeying her every command. This made me realize that not only my girlfriend and I bondage and role playing freaks that I was also whipped. I love it. I can’t wait to begin my training I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

The next day I was awoken bright and early as I glared over at the clock and it said 7:00 a.m. My girlfriend walked in and turned said good morning sleepy head. Time to begin your training. Without any hesitation she sat on the bed and gave me my itinerary for what it will be like every morning. Every morning you will wake up, remove your nightgown and put on your bra and panties that I have selected for you for the day. I will always put them out and leave them on the night stand during the night while you are sleeping so you won’t know what color they will be until you wake up. You will then throw your nightgown in the hamper and make your bed. You will then make my bed, dress me, and throw my sleep clothes in the hamper. After this you will pee, wash up, brush your teeth, and then serve me breakfast. While breakfast is cooking you will get my morning newspaper as well as check my cell phone and my Facebook and Twitter and let me know what kind of notifications I have. After breakfast you will clean up while I check my notifications, put the newspaper in the recycling and then feed yourself. That will be your routine in that order every single day when you wake up. Screw up the order once and you get punished. Understand? Yes goddess I replied.

Now your post-breakfast routine will include, washing me up and brushing my teeth. You will then always be given your itinerary for your training or chores that day. In addition to your morning routine, there will be an evening routine that you always follow as well before bedtime.

Ok now with that in mind let’s go through your routine, I won’t punish you the first few days for screwing it up but by Tuesday you better have it down because that is when your training period ends and your femininity really begins. I’ll explain more about that after breakfast.

I then went through the routine she gave me and after everything was complete she told me we were going to talk in the living room. Ok you have the basics down she said, you know how to get dressed and how to pee she said. You did much better buckling your bra today by the way. Now here is the plan for the next few days. You will go through a very rigorous training session. You will learn things that all females need to learn such as putting on makeup, how to handle your period, how to pick out an outfit, and many more things. You will also learn how to properly serve your goddess. You got a nice start yesterday but there are still some things you need to work on. I am not doing a thing for myself these two months you will do everything for me. Your training will run today, tomorrow, and Monday. I will not leave you one time because we have that much to work on nor will we go out. Each one of those days you will wake up at 7:30 and be training by 8:30 and will train until about 8:00 at night. You will go to bed around 10:00 or 11:00 and your fate for the last few hours of the day will be determined by how you behave during that day and what kind of mood I’m in. We may cuddle and watch a movie, I may tie you up and f….you or I may tie you up and lock you in your cell. Either way even if you behave and I’m in a good mood you will be tied up during this period at least one day because the contract says you will never go more than three days without being tied up. Got it? Yes goddess I replied. Good. Come Tuesday you will be on your own and I will not give you any breaks. Screw up one thing and your going to be punished. That is why we are having this training so you won’t screw up. I want to have tons of fun with you and want you to get the full feminine experience but we can’t do that if you are tied up all the time. So learn and behave. Understand? Yes goddess I replied. Ok then let’s begin she said.

Over the next three days I learned just about everything about being a girl from how to pick out an outfit, to where the best places are to shop, how to do your nails, what to eat, when to eat, and tons more. I also learned how she wants to be pleasured, when I am to pleasure her, and that I have to do everything for her such as dressing her, feeding her, making her bed, giving her baths and so much more. Some of the pleasuring I did included licking her ass, pussy, and tits as well as worshiping her feet and giving her back massages. She only took off from the work the days she was going to be tied up so she would still be working during my time in bondage. She had to work only on Sunday during the three days but instead of tying me up like she usually does when she leaves for work she gave me a training session to complete while she was gone. The first night we cuddled and watched a movie from 8:00-10:30 before I went to bed. The second night she worked until 9:00 and returned home and we once again cuddled and just watch TV for an hour before I went to bed at 10:00. The third night I was tied up from 8:00-9:30 with only my bra on as she had sex with me among other things and then I was tied up in my cell with a tape gag and panties from 9:30-11:00 before she put me to bed.

As I was getting set for bed on that third night she walked in my bedroom just after I had put on my nightgown and said to me congratulations you have passed your girl training. You are now officially a full-blown female. This means that starting tomorrow I become much stricter and you will not always see me wearing ever day clothes. There will be times I will be wearing dom clothes and stuff. Also we can now begin to go out in public and I promise you we will be. Do you have any final questions or anything you want to go over before bed? This will be your last chance to get it right if you don’t know it already. No goddess I think I’m good. Ok then Panty Slave Patty you are on your honor. We will move your wake up time to 8:00 on weekdays and either 9:00 or 10:00 on weekends depending on what we do the night before. We will go out almost if not every Friday and Saturday night and probably a day or two during the week as well. On week nights that we stay home you will always go to bed at 10:00 and if we ever do stay home on a Friday or Saturday you will go to bed at 11:00. Also, there will be times aside from when I am working that I will be going out myself without you and I will explain what will happen when that time comes because I am not exactly sure yet. One more thing, you will not be needed every day. Some days there will be no chores for you for those days you will probably spend the majority if not all of the day tied up but will be untied to pleasure and serve me. I will decide when your period will be and I promise it will not be the same week as mine. Understand? Yes goddess I replied. Ok then you are now a female. Get some sleep and we will begin the official game at precisely 8:00 tomorrow morning. Good night she said as she left the room. Good night goddess I replied back. It all officially begins tomorrow I thought to myself. I’m nervous that I’m going to screw something but excited at the same time. With that I drifted off to sleep.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

She woke me up the next morning to officially begin my time as a girl. I put on my bra and panties for the day which happened to be red. I then very carefully went through the morning routine. Very good slave she said when I had completed every step of the routine without screwing up. Now let’s chat about the day she said.

We went to her bedroom where we began to talk. Today you are going to wash and detail my car. You will have all afternoon to complete the task. Tonight we will play a game. It will just be us here today. Now it is 10:00. You will begin my car at noon. There will be a catch however. While washing my car you will get a half hour break around 1:00 to pee and eat lunch. Also every half hour you will come in the house and lick my ass for 10 minutes. This will make it challenging to complete your task. Understand? Yes goddess. I replied. Ok good. Now I want you to make my bed and tidy up my room from now until noon. It is at that time I will call you downstairs to begin your duties.

She called me down at 11:50. Ok slut I decided to be nice and I set everything up for you outside. I am going to go get “dressed” she said and then return and you will give me my first ass licking before beginning. She left and returned at exactly 12:00 and was wearing only a pink lace bra and matching thong. She carried a white crop top with short jean shorts for me to wear outside. This is all I will be wearing all day she said. Now get cleaning. I then proceeded to lick her ass clean for the next 10 minutes.

When the 10 minutes were up she handed me my outfit with a pair of flip flops. Ok slut go get started my next ass licking will be at 12:30. Yes I replied and proceeded to wash her car. Throughout the afternoon I successfully completed her car while still giving her her ass lickings every half hour, including during my lunch break. Finally at 5:00 I walked in and she was sitting where she had been sitting all afternoon, on the couch, and she turned around and I gave her her final cleaning. Very good Panty Slave Patty she said. Now take your clothes off and dress me in them so I can proceed outside to check your work. I did as I was told and she went outside and returned about 15 minutes later. Nice job my slave she said my car looks amazing.

She then removed her clothes and I stood there half naked with my girlfriend half naked. Now go make us dinner she ordered. Yes goddess I replied. I then cooked dinner and called her in the kitchen when it was done. I pulled her chair out for her and fed her and wiped her face before eating my dinner off the floor with her watching me.

Ok my slave I have a fun night planned. I want you to go run me a bubble bath and then while I am taking my bath I want you to do the dishes. I did what I was told and called her when her bath was ready. She walked in the bathroom and held her arms out as I removed her bra followed by her thong. She peed and had me wipe her vagina before finally stepping in the bath tub. I placed her towel next to the tub and left her to go and do the dishes.

I quickly got the dishes done and returned to my girlfriend sitting in her bedroom with the towel that I provided for her covering her body. Go drain my water and clean out the tub then report back here she said. I did so and returned to her sitting in the same position. Remove your bra and panties she ordered. I then stripped before she ordered me to lie on the bed. I did so and she tied me spread eagle to it before gagging me with a ball gag and blindfolding me. Finally she began teasing me. Awe look at my little panty slut all tied up and helpless. Your goddess had such a long day having to go 20 minutes between ass lickings I really need my slave to give me some pleasure. I’m going to go slip into something a little bit more comfortable. I’ll be back she said and kissed my forehead.

Finally after about 15 minutes I heard her walk in the room. Without saying a word, she immediately began whipping me. After she was satisfied with the whipping she untied me from the bed and tied my hands behind my back before having me sit up on the bed. She removed my gag and I felt her stick her pussy in my face and I began licking it. Clearly she wasn’t wearing panties or had pulled them down. After I licked her pussy I heard her turn around and I now had to lick her ass. Finally she stood me up from the bed and I was led out of the room very forcefully.

I assumed that we had made our way down to the basement jail cell. I still had no idea what she was wearing and really needed to know even though I couldn’t get turned on considering my chastity. Once in the room she untied my hands and strapped them to a bar in front of me that she had placed in the cell. She locked the straps with the brand new locks she had bought. She then made sure my ass was sticking up in the air and that I was in a bent over position before she tied my feet off. I was once again ball gagged as well. She then took a whip and whipped my ass hard several times. Finally I heard her walk to the front of me and she said, I bet your dying to know what I am wearing. Mmmmmmmmpppphhh I replied and nodded my head. Well my slut I will remove your blindfold and explain to you my little deal for the next many days. With that she removed my blindfold and she looked so stunning as she was wearing a black corset which stopped just below her boobs with black stockings and a garter that connected to the stockings with high heels. She had no bra or panties on. However, she had a black bra and black thong in each of her hands.

She then began walking around me. Her heels on the wood floor were so dominating. Finally she spoke as she stopped walking. Since you are no longer a man and you enjoy seeing other’s girl’s pussies and tits then you will have very restricted access to my pussy tits. I hope you enjoyed seeing me naked before when you undressed me before my bath because that is the last time you will see me completely naked during your time as a girl. You will still be able to see my pussy and tits because they both will need to be pleasured and will both be used to torture you but you will never see them at the same time. I will always have one covered. If you are dressing me, you either dress the top half or bottom half of me first if you are undressing me, you will do so blindfolded. Understand? I mmmmmmpppphhhed and nodded yes. You are not deserving of my sexy body. Now just so you know how undeserving you are I am going to remove your gag and then I am going to cover my tits and pussy. When I do so I want you to say, “Goddess I don’t deserve your pussy” when I cover my pussy and “Goddess I don’t deserve your tits” when I cover my tits. You will say each three times. She then whipped my ass again before returning to the front of my body and removing my ball gag.

She took her thong first and slowly slid it up her body and proceeded to cover her pussy. She turned to me and fixed it in the back and shook her ass right in my face before I embarrassingly uttered my line three times each. She then said your right only guys deserve my pussy not slutty little girls like you. She then took her bra and slowly covered her tits with it before maneuvering it around so it showed just the right amount of cleavage. (I was able to immediately tell that this was not her normal size bra as her tits looked twice as big in it). I then uttered my line three times each. Awe my poor baby is not deserving of his goddesses’ tits or pussy, what shall we do then? I know she said, let’s f…you right in the ass. I was immediately ball gagged again before I heard her strap on her dildo and she began giving it to me in the ass for the next hour. When she was done she removed my gag and stuck the dildo right in my mouth, making me suck my ass juices. Finally we concluded with her making me lick her ass and pussy one more time and making me lick her heels of her shoes.

Finally she untied me and said wow was that hot. Yes goddess it was I replied. Ok now you can go pee and take your bath while I clean everything up and then we’ll get you ready for bed.

After I cleaned up I walked down the hall to my bedroom where she was standing just wearing a white T-Shirt with short softee shorts. She handed me a pair of white panties and a pink nightgown and I put them on. Tomorrow we will fix your make up a bit and we are also going out for the first time tomorrow night she said. We’ll talk more in the morning. Good night.

The next day she woke me up and today I wore a yellow bra with yellow panties. I went through my morning routine. Ok slave I have nothing for you to do today and plus I need a break from you, so you will spend all day tied up before our date tonight. Yes goddess I replied and she led me down to the cell. Once I got to the cell she led me and told me to have a seat on the chair before she left for a few minutes and returned carrying several ropes and duct tape. She then went to work tying me tightly to the chair. She completed my restraints by smoothing three strips of tape over my mouth but did not stuff my mouth.

I stayed tied to the chair for seven hours from 10:00 until 5:00. She checked on me twice throughout the afternoon. At 5:00 she walked in wearing only a white bra and short jean shorts and untied me from the chair and removed my gag. Ok slave we have 7:30 dinner reservations so it is time for us to get ready. I am going to let you clean up first since you were tied up all day. You may take a bath and pee. Then we’ll fix your make up and I’ll clean up. While you are bathing I will clean up your ropes and pick out our outfits. We both are going to look very sexy.

I then headed up to the bathroom where I peed and took my bath. After my bath I put my bra and panties back on and walked to her bedroom. She was sitting on the bed still in her bra and shorts just playing on her phone. Ok she said now let’s fix your make up quick. She proceeded to do several touch ups before saying good as new. We’ll do this every few days because your makeup will definitely get messed up from the ropes, the gags, and the pleasures you’ll be giving me.

I have laid your outfit out on your bed she said, I want you to get dressed while I take a bath. Then after I bathe you’ll help me do my makeup and dress me. She then grabbed a blindfold and we walked to the bathroom. I began running her water for her as she ordered me to remove her shorts. I did so and she then peed and had me wipe her vagina. Ok now make sure my water is hot enough. I think it is goddess I told her. Let’s see she said as she stuck her hand in and felt it. I think so she said. I placed her towel on the flooring, knowing I was going to be blindfolded and made to her remove her bra. Ok slave I think I’m ready for my bath. But first you must take my bra off so you know what that means. She then handed me the blindfold and ordered me to put it on. I did so and heard her turn around. Without being able to see it was a bit of a struggle but I finally was able to unclasp her bra and it fell to the floor. I’ll tell you when I’m fully in the tub so you can remove your blindfold. It took a few seconds but she finally said. Ok I’m covered and with that I removed my blindfold. Now go get dressed she said. Yes goddess I replied.

I walked down to my bedroom and on the bed was a purple evening dress with a red thong and red bra to go underneath as well as high heels. I put the undies on first before stepping in the dress and zipping it up in the back. I felt sexy in this dress. I had never felt this way before. Finally I placed the high heels on my feet. I sat on my bed and waited until I heard her come out of the bathroom.

Finally I heard the bathroom door open and she walked in her bedroom. I walked down the hall, gingerly in the high heels. It was very hard. She had her body wrapped in a towel and immediately handed me a red thong and blindfold. I obviously knew what to do with both as I placed my blindfold over my eyes and she dropped her towel and I slid the thong up her legs before removing my blindfold. I then put her red bra on and a purple dress, similar to the one I was wearing. Why was she wearing a thong I was thinking to myself? She never wears a thong when we go out, only during sexy time or to torture me when I’m tied up. Next she sat in the parlor chair and I began helping her do her makeup. She never spoke during the whole process. Finally when her makeup was done she stood up and I grabbed her high heels and placed them on her feet. Wow you look beautiful slave she said. You look beautiful too goddess I replied.

Now slave, I know you are probably wondering why I am wearing a thong because you know I never wear thongs when we go out. Well it’s your fault for a couple reasons. Number one: you are not my boyfriend you’re my slave. When I wear panties out it’s cause I don’t need to impress anyone but now I do so I’m wearing a thong. Secondly, all my good panties are in the hamper and since you have yet to do my laundry I have no choice but to wear a thong. Finally, since the girl you cheated on me with wasn’t slutty enough to wear a thong I want you to know that your goddess is the total opposite of her. Got it? Yes goddess I replied. Ok now let’s get going she said.

We walked downstairs and I began to walk better in the heels. I grabbed the car keys and opened her car door for her before putting her seat belt on for her. I got in the car and put my seat belt before she made me put her music on. We started driving and she said to me, slave I’m a little hot put the air conditioning on for me. Yes goddess I replied and did so.

We arrived at the restaurant and I let her out of the car. I opened the door for her and we walked to our table and I pulled her chair out for her. The waitress comes up to us and says, “Good evening ladies,” I felt so embarrassed and even more embarrassed when I talked in a man’s voice to her. She smiled at my girlfriend as I was ordering. I think we should go use the ladies’ room, she said after we were finished ordering. Yes goddess I replied. We walked to the bathroom and it was definitely a different experience having to use the ladies room to pee. It was big. Don’t forget to wipe she said from the next stall over to me. Yes goddess I replied. Fortunately no other women were in the room with us.

We walked back to the table and I once again pulled her chair out for her and we proceeded to eat our dinner, I paid the bill and helped her get in the car before we arrived back home. It was getting close to 9:30 when we got home so she told me it was time for bed. I walked to my bedroom and waited for her to pick out my nightgown for the night as she got changed. She walked in wearing only a white T-Shirt with matching white panties that said “sexy” on the butt and handed me the same night gown I had worn the night before with pink panties. I put them on and she let me go brush my teeth and pee. She then helped me in bed and said good night slave I enjoyed our first night out. Good night I replied.

The next day I woke up and it was day seven already. Time was going by faster than I could have imagined in my girl tie up. I put on my bra and panties for the day which were pink and did the morning routine with her. She wore only a T-Shirt for breakfast. After I completed the routine we went up to her bedroom wear I spent the rest of the morning licking her ass and pussy and polishing her sneakers, high heels, and boots even though it wasn’t boot season. I licked her every hour until 1:00 for 15 minutes every hour in between shining her shoes. While I was shining she laid on the bed and played games on her phone.

At 1:00 she let me pee before making me dress her in pink panties and short jean shorts. Now put some laundry in then take me to Wal-Mart she ordered I need a few things. Yes goddess I replied. I put some of her laundry in the washer before walking to my bedroom where she had a pink T-Shirt and mini skirt laid out for me. I put them on before putting my flip flops on and dressing her in flip flops as well.

We then proceeded to Wal-Mart where I picked out the things she needed at her orders. When we got home, I undressed and removed her flip flops. She went to take a nap as I put her clothes in the dryer and proceeded to make dinner at her orders. When dinner was ready I woke her up and she let me pee before peeing herself. I then fed her before eating my dinner off the floor. After dinner I cleaned up and did the dishes before she dressed me in the same thing she was wearing, a white T-Shirt and short jean shorts and pink flip flops before her and I went for a walk. When we got home, we both stripped. Her in only her panties and me in my bra and panties as she had not worn a bra all day. She then put the TV on and tied me to the couch before giving it to me in the ass, pulling my panties aside. I was not gagged as this was a light session. When the sex was done, I made popcorn and got us sodas as we watched a movie. I had to feed her the popcorn and give her her soda when she was ready. Here and there she would reach into the bowl and throw some kernels on the floor as I was not allowed to eat without her permission.

Finally the movie ended and it was my bed time. She let me pee while she put her T-Shirt and shorts back on. Tonight I wore a red silk teddy with red panties to bed. She kissed me good night. Seven days down I thought to myself and I had yet to screw up. Being a girl and obeying my goddess was easy. Little did I know she had plans for me to make it harder.

The next morning she walked in wearing the same corset and thong she wore from our sex session a couple nights before. Slave you’ve had it way too easy these last few days. Today is your one week anniversary as a girl. No more being nice, now the dominance begins. I did my morning routine as a red bra was added to my panties and my teddy was removed as she just kept being bossy the entire time. This time I was cuffed and shackled during the entire routine. When everything was done, she ordered me to get her clothes from the dryer and folded them and put them away. She spent the entire afternoon in her corset and thong lying on the couch as I did several chores around the house and pleasured her tits and only her tits as she wore no bra with the corset. I was cuffed and shackled the entire time. At 5:00 she ordered me to put the bra on her that goes with the corset and I did. She then removed my cuffs and shackles and placed a chair in the middle of the living room and tied me to it. She gagged me with tape gag as she removed the thong she was wearing and stuffed it in my mouth before putting three strips of tape over my mouth. She blindfolded me and taped a vibrator under my rubber pussy. I’m going to make dinner I’ll be back with orders she said.

I smelled dinner cooking and I heard her walk in and remove my gag, ordering me to spit the thong out. Ok slave, you spent the entire afternoon pleasuring my tits, now you will pleasure my pussy, and later you pleasure my ass. Get licking she said as she suck her pussy in my face.

I spent the next 20 minutes licking her pussy before she went to check on dinner. Dinner should be ready in about 15 minutes she said when she returned. She removed my vibrator and I licked her pussy again for a few minutes before she regagged me with two pieces of tape with no stuffing.

A short time later, she removed my gag and blindfold and dragged my chair in to the dining room where there were two place settings set up. I’ll feed myself tonight she said. She then placed a plate of food and a drink in front of me and untied my right hand so I could eat since I was right handed, she left my left hand tied behind the chair. I ate up and she wiped my face when I was done, before retying my hand behind the chair. She also reapplied the tape and thong gag and dragged my chair back to the living room. I’ll clean up and then explain tonight she said.

She returned a while later and said to me. I am having my friend Danielle over from the salon. We are planning a girls night for the four of us, us three and her “slut” boyfriend. You are going to lick my ass for the next little bit and then I am going to lock you up downstairs. She removed my gag and I proceeded to lick her ass for the next half hour. Ok Danielle will be around 8:00 so I have to get you locked up. I am going to untie you, go pee and report to your cell. Yes goddess I replied.

I went to the bathroom after she untied me and walked down to my cell where she was waiting for me. She had changed out of her corset and was now wearing a blue tank top with her blue softee shorts. I know it’s Friday night but I promise we will go out tomorrow night she said. Danielle should go home around 11:00 so you’ll stay tied up in here until then. I’ll come check on you a couple times.

She then ordered me to lie on the floor and put me in a very tight hog tie. I was gagged with a bit gag and blindfolded. See you later my little slut she said as she locked me in the cell.

Finally after hours of struggling she returned and said hey Panty Slave Patty I’m sorry but it’s almost midnight Danielle and I were having a good time and we set a date for our girl’s night. I’m so excited. I’ll explain more about the girl’s night tomorrow. Now let’s get you united and into to bed. No bath tonight she said as she untied me.

Once I was out of my ropes went upstairs and brushed my teeth before removing my bra and panties and put on purple panties with a clear white nightgown that you could see my panties through. Ok slave one week down. See you in the morning she said. Good night. Good night goddess I replied back.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

It was Saturday, so I got to sleep in a little. At 10:00 I was awoken my her and already she was wearing sexy, dominating clothes as she had on a different corset, this one black with pink lace trim with black panties and stockings with high heels. She whipped me and ordered me out of bed. Today she mismatched my bra and panties, something she rarely does as I wore a red bra with white lace panties. I went through my morning routine before proceeding to the living room where I would be given my orders for the day.

Ok panty slave she said, I want you to iron all of my new corsets as well as the undies that go with them. They are in the secret bondage closet in my bedroom. Understand? Yes goddess I replied. I set to work and she sat in the kitchen watching me. When I was done, I put them all back in the closet where they were and peed with her permission. She peed as well. Nice job slave. It has been a week and a day now and you have yet to get punished but don’t worry you’ll screw up soon I’m sure. Ok go in the living room and stand with your back to the entrance, your legs spread, and your hands behind your back we are going to have some fun. I’ll be in in a minute. Yes goddess I replied.

I walked to the living room and stood exactly how she had asked me to. When she walked in I felt something being place around my wrists and immediately knew it was handcuffs as I felt them click in place as she tightened them. I was then whipped back and front before being ordered to remover her panties with only my teeth. It was very hard to do but I got them off after being threatened with a punishment if I did notI then began licking her pussy. Once she was satisfied she had me lie on the floor on my back before she stepped on me with her heels which really hurt but felt amazing as the heels dug into my stomach. She then had me lick her heels before I was ordered to sit up and remove them while having my hands cuffed behind my back. I struggled but eventually got them and proceeded to lick her feet as well.

I was then ordered to lie on my back again and this time she did something she has never done before; she sat on my face and did so for a very long time, making me stretch my tongue up to lick her pussy. Finally she stood up and ordered me to stand up before she pulled out a ball gag and bent me over and gave attached her strap on and gave it to me in the ass, afterwards I had my gag removed and sucked the strap on off before finishing by giving her pussy one more lick.

She removed the handcuffs when she was finished and ordered me to put her panties back on which I did. It was now 3:00. Ok slave tonight I figured, we would grab a slice of pizza and then go to a movie so let’s just relax between now and then…well I’ll relax you’ll serve and pleasure me for the next few hours until it is time to get ready.

That’s exactly what I did as well as for the next three hours I gave her foot and back massages as well as licking her feet and practically gave her feet a pedicure as she made me scrape the dead skin off the bottom of her feet. At 6:00 she told me it was time to get ready. Ok slave same procedure as the other day, you go take a bath and I’ll get our outfits ready and then you’ll get me ready for my bath and get dressed, then get me dressed and help me do my makeup. We’ll also fix your makeup a tad as well.

We went through the whole routine again and I was blindfolded as I stripped the final piece of clothing off of her which this time was her panties considering she was wearing a corset. I dressed in a pink thong with a pink thong and short jean shorts with a pink T-Shirt that said princess on the front. I dressed her in the same kind of undies, pink thong and bra with white shorts and gray T-Shirt. We both sandals as I drove us to the pizza parlor and then the movie.

Throughout the night I obeyed every command. I pulled her chair out for her, paid for the pizza, bought her popcorn and a soda at the movies as well as her movie ticket, she also used my money to play arcade games. I used the ladies room twice with her, making sure I wiped both times. We got room around 11:30. Very good tonight slave, I am going to have to think of ways to punish you she laughed. I’m going all Fifty-seven days without getting punished goddess I told her. Haha we’ll see she said. Now it is Time for bed.

She chose a blue flowered nightgown with white panties that had polka dots on them for my bedtime outfit. I quickly drifted off to sleep. Nothing happened on Sunday as I was untied for bed and I was untied all day as well.

I woke up the next morning and found that I had no bra on the nightstand, only a pair of red panties. In fact I awoke to an alarm, not to her. This was weird I thought I set about the house looking for her, only wearing panties. I found her sitting on the couch downstairs wearing a very shiny purple bra which you could see her nipples through and a see through white thong that you could see her pussy through with a garter, stockings, and high heels. Good morning goddess I said as she was rubbing a vibrator against her pussy, not even noticing me until I spoke. Oh good morning slave she said as she glanced over at me, not saying anything. I then set off to go about the morning routine when I heard her come marching into the kitchen. Young lady where is your bra? She asked with a serious look on her face. There wasn’t one on the night stand with my panties goddess I replied. Well you know better you should have put one on. There are plenty of them in your dresser. I’m sorry goddess I replied. I deliberately didn’t put a bra out for you hoping this would happen and it did, now I finally get to punish you she said excitedly. Now go through the morning routine, get a bra on, and report to your cell at exactly 12:00 p.m. to learn your punishment. Yes goddess I said in defeat.

I went about the morning ritual before reporting to the cell at noon. When I arrived there she had on the same corset outfit as the day before. Ok slave I am sentencing you to three daysin your cell where you will not see my face or body. The three days will be up on Thursday. You will have no bath and will pee in a bucket. You will be blindfolded at all times when I am not in the cell with you that way when I enter you cannot see me. If I should remove your blindfold for any reason you are to put your head down and ONLY look at my feet. Understand? Yes goddess I replied. If you do not cooperate with this punishment then you will never leave your cell for the rest of your time during this game.

Now move your slutty ass in there and make sure your head is down, there will be no looking at me from this moment forward. You don’t deserve any of my beauty. I did what I was told and was staring at the ground as she walked in a few minutes later and tied my hands behind my back before gagging me with a ball gag and blindfolding me. She added shackles on my ankles and I heard her place a bucket in the cell. She also attached nipple clamps under the breast forms and stuck a butt plug in me. I stayed tied that way the remainder of the day but the clamps and butt plug did come out around 6:00 that evening.

For bed I was tied spread-eagle to the bed in the cell in my bra and panties. The next day I was given a white bra and panties and untied in the morning and retied to a chair and fed. Finally around 1:00 that afternoon my blindfold came off for the first time in over Twenty-Four hours and I looked down at all times. Slave just so you know I’m naked right now but you can’t see any of she laughed. She untied me and let me pee before she immediately blindfolded me and replaced my ball gag with a tape gag with her favorite panties and put me in a hog tie.

She left me tied this way until 6:00 when she fed me dinner and gave a bit of freedom as I had nothing on my feet but did have my hands tied behind my back with a tape gag and her favorite panties. For bedtime I was tied the similar way as the night before.

The next day the morning process repeated as I was given a pink bra with matching pink panties and tied to the chair until 1:00 when she fed me lunch. After I was done she said to me slave, right now I am wearing just a bra and a thong if you guess what color they are I’ll end the punishment now. Red goddess, I replied. Nope too bad you lose I’m actually fully dressed right now you’d know if you weren’t such a bad girl and had to be punished she laughed. Now let me untie you so I can give you a second punishment for losing she said as she untied me and cuffed my hands behind my back and shackled me. She replaced my tape gag with a harness ball gag before putting the leather hood over my head. She attached nipple clamps under the breast forms and began whipping me. After I was whipped she helped me pee before chaining me to the wall of the cell.

I spent the rest of the day chained like that. She removed my gag and hood for a short time later in the day to feed me dinner and held the bucket under my pussy so I could pee. Once I ate she gave my sore jaw a break and gagged me with a tape gag and her favorite panties and did not use the hood and removed the clamps. She unchained me for bed and tied me in bed the similar way to the previous two nights.

The next day I was given a blue bra with blue panties and tied to the chair. She fed me breakfast and replaced my tape gag with a cleave gag, while sucking on her favorite panties still. Your punishment will end at noon she said at which case you’ll be able to finally see my sexiness again.

Finally at noon she walked in the cell and released me. She was wearing a white T-Shirt and softee shorts as my blindfold finally came off and it took me forever to adjust to the light of the room. I frowned when I saw her boring clothes. Awe you didn’t think you’d get anything sexy right off the bat did you? She laughed haha.

Tonight we are going to go to the mall because I need a few things and then we’ll stop for ice cream afterwards. Now you are to spend the rest of the day doing my laundry. It’s a nice day so no dryer I want them hung on the line. I will provide you clothes when it is time to go outside. I expect three loads of laundry done between my clothes and your clothes. The time in between will consist of you licking my pussy and ass because I haven’t been pleasured in a few days because you were out of order. Haha. Just her saying I was out of order made me feel all the more embarrassed. Get the first load of laundry in and I will get in proper pleasuring clothes she said.

I put the first load of laundry in and walked up to her on the couch in just a blue tank top and white panties. She removed her panties and I set to work pleasuring my goddess. Once the load was done. She put her panties on and provided me with the tank top she was currently wearing, which revealed a white bra when she removed it, as well as the softee shorts she was wearing when she untied me for going outside. I put them on and hung out the laundry. When I came back in, I removed my clothes and she put her tank top back on. This process repeated every time I went outside.

Finally at around 5:00 she threw together a quick dinner, making me lick her ass while making it and at around 6:00 we hurried up and got ready because the mall would close at 9:00. The process from the previous couple times we had gone out was repeated. I wore a mini skirt and tank top with white panties underneath and she wore jean shorts with a blue T-Shirts with red panties and red bra. I also wore a white bra. We shopped and ate dinner at the mall. Just coming off of a punishment I made sure I was on my best behavior. I paid for everything like always and we stopped for ice cream after the mall before returning home at 10:00.

I was given a red nightgown with the panties I was currently wearing and it felt great to sleep back in that bed restraint free.

The next day was May 18 already it was already two weeks. I woke up to a white bra and panties waiting for me before going through the usual morning routine which I had to think about for a few minutes after spending a few mornings tied up. After breakfast she spoke saying, slave as you recall I mention a while back about a girl’s night. Well we have decided that that will take place next Friday night. Danielle and I are meeting up tonight to put the finishing touches on the night. I will speak no more of this night until next Fridayunderstand? Yes goddess I replied. Ok now I should have my period a week from today so I have provided a list of chores that I need done before my period. There are five days here; today, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and you can take Sunday off. You will have the entire afternoon to complete the chores, giving me my pussy and ass lickings in between. One day you’ll lick my ass, the next my pussy, the next my tits, and so on. The list read: Today clean the bathroom, tomorrow clean my bedroom, your bedroom, and the entire upstairs, Monday clean living room and dining room, Tuesday clean the kitchen, Wednesday outside detail. This includes dusting, vacuuming, and everything possible.

The list was brutal but I knew I had to do it or face punishment. I began that day by taking the clothes off the line from the previous day after she provided me with a T-Shirt and shorts to go outside. She then dressed in nothing but a white T-Shirt and said it was pussy licking day as I was to lick her pussy every half hour for 10 minutes between cleaning the bathroom, similar to when I washed her car. I set to work and spent the afternoon cleaning the bathroom and pleasuring her. I got a pee break around 1:30.

At 5:00 I gave her her final licks before she checked the bathroom and told me I had done well. I was to feed myself because she would be eating with Danielle. I made myself dinner while she took a bath. All I had to do was dress her when the time came and I was blindfolded before putting her panties on. I dressed her in blue shorts with a yellow T-Shirt with a white bra and panties. She wore sneakers for some reason so I had to put socks and sneakers on her feet. It was now almost 7:00. You will be tied up when I’m gone. To your cell she ordered.

I walked to my cell and she tied me to the chair, gagging me with her favorite panties before blindfolding me and setting off. She returned home around 10:30 and untied me, removed my gag and blindfold and put me to bed, wearing white panties with a yellow nightgown.

The next day I awoke to her already wearing her pleasuring clothes as she had on a green bra and green panties. I wore pink panties with white lace trim and a matching bra. I went through the morning routine and then set to work around noon on my afternoon chore of cleaning both bedrooms and the whole upstairs. This would be the hardest chore to balance because there was a lot to do. Her pleasuring today was licking her ass. I started with her ass licking and it was challenged but I managed to get the whole upstairs finished while still pleasuring her.

At 5:00 I gave her her final ass licking before I sat and waited while she examined my work. Nicely done she said. Now it’s Friday night, tonight I want to hit up the club and dance she said. There were plenty of under 21 night clubs in town. We ate dinner which I cooked and went through the usual routine of getting ready, she wore a short skimpy pink dress with no bra and just a pink thong underneath and I wore a short skimpy purple dress with a pink thong and no bra as well. We both wore high heels but brought sandals for the dancing. We set off for the club around 8:00 and left around 12:00. It was definitely different and I actually had fun but I also learned what girls do at these places and it wasn’t pretty. We returned home around 12:30 and I wore a red silk nightgown with red panties too. Well slave have a nice night'a sleep she said. I drifted off to sleep.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I enjoyed my day off from the chores on the next day which happened to be Sunday. We went for a walk early in the afternoon as it was a beautiful spring day. I wore a white bra and panties with a pink T-Shirt and short jean shorts while she wore the same thing. After the walk we came back we ate and we hung out the remainder of the day before bedtime.

On Monday I resumed my chores as I went through my morning routine before cleaning the living room and dining room while stopping in between to lick her tits. She wore nothing but jean shorts with purple panties underneath and I wore a blue bra and panties. She also tied me up in my cell that evening as she went out with Danielle.

The remainder of the week was relatively uneventful. She worked at times and I completed my five-day list of chores and I also pleasured her. She tied me up for a least a few hours every day except for Thursday. My bras and panties those few days were pink, red, and white.

Finally Friday arrived as it was the day she had been waiting for since this game began and she first met Danielle. It was the night that Danielle’s boyfriend and I were to face complete humiliation from our girlfriends. She walked in my room that morning wearing normal clothes and gave me my bra and panties for the day. She said nothing but had a huge smile on her face as I went through the morning the routine. Finally after I completed the routine she led me to my cell and walked in with several ropes. Ok slave, she said, I am going to tie you up and lock you in here while I run for some things for the party and then begin to set up. The party is to begin at 6:00 tonight. I will lay down some ground rules beforehand when the time comes. She then proceeded to tie me to the chair before gagging me with panties and tape and blindfolding me.

She came back a few hours later and removed my gag and fed me lunch before removing my blindfold and untying me and letting me pee. She then took me to her bedroom where she tied me to her bed before gagging me with a ball gag. She also blindfolded me again and had sex with me from behind. After she was satisfied I stayed tied to her bed until 5:00 as she set up for the evening.

At 5:00 she walked in a removed my blindfold as well as my gag. I did stay tied to her bed as she began to lay down the rules. Ok slave tonight you guys will be completely humiliated. You both will do what Danielle and I say. You will address Danielle as goddess Danielle if she asks you anything. Danielle and I will both be in only a bra and thong all night while you guys will wear nothing. We will give you both makeovers and you will do what we say. There will be plenty of pleasuring for us and you guys will spend plenty of time tied up. Now I am going to untie you. I want you to go and draw me a bath and while I am bathing here is what I want. In the living I have placed two chairs. I want you to put a blindfold, five lengths of rope, a pair of handcuffs, a whip, a roll of duct tape, two pairs of panties, and a ball gag at each. By then my bath should be over you will then take one yourself and by that time we should be ready to begin. Understand? Yes goddess I replied.

I walked with her to the bathroom as she stuck her hand in and tested the water perfect she said. Now remove my pants. I did so and she peed before I wiped her. Ok now blindfold yourself and take my shirt off. I did what she said and she let me know when she was covered before I left the bathroom and set up the bondage stuff as she had asked. I then went and took a bath and peed myself as she dressed in a purple T-Shirt with softee shorts. I was naked. Finally it was 6:00 and Danielle and her boyfriend arrived. They both came upstairs to me us. Danielle then removed the bra and panties her boyfriend was wearing after receiving the rules of the game from my girlfriend. Danielle was wearing the same thing my girlfriend was wearing. My girlfriend then spoke as we both stood there with our hands behind our back as she told us to. We are going to play this like a role playing game she said. I want you both to pretend that this is the girl’s locker room and Danielle and I are getting changed and you peek through the window and see us before we catch you and then torture you all night. Understand? Yes goddess we both said. (Danielle’s boyfriend addressed my girlfriend as yes goddess followed by her name just as I was to do with Danielle).

Ok then, we are going to go in the bathroom and I want you guys to hide in the closet. One of you accidentally makes a loud sound before we catch you. Give it a few minutes before you guys get caught. We then went and hid in the closet and Danielle and my girlfriend both walked in the bathroom and began talking before both removed their shorts. Neither were wearing panties underneath. They went about their business before I made a bumping sound in the closet. They both looked at each and said, “I think we are being watched.” They both picked up their shorts and raced over to the closet and opened the door. Well what do we have here, Danielle? My girlfriend said. Looks like two jocks to me she said who were trying to get a look at two gorgeous girls. They are not jocks, Danielle, my girlfriend said, both are in chastity and have fakes tits and pussies. Do you mind telling us what you two were doing? My girlfriend said. Do you both want to be girls is that why you were admiring us? I spoke saying, we were both being turned into girls by our girlfriends and we managed to escape but then we realized we missed it and we just want to pleasure and be girls ourselves. Well we can make that happen. Danielle, go get two pairs of handcuffs and two pairs of ankle cuffs and we will teach these loser girls a lesson.

Danielle returned a short time later with the restraints and we both stood up before our girlfriends cuffed our hands behind our back and put the ankles cuffs on us before leading us to the chairs downstairs. When we arrived there our chains were removed and without a word from either of them we were placed in the chairs and tied tightly to them. We were both blindfolded and gagged with a ball gag. Ok losers we are going to slip into something a little more fresh and then we can begin the fun. We will be back in a jiffy. They laughed as they walked out of the room.

They returned a little while later and walked in and said we it is about time we get this party started. They each sat on our laps and gave us lap dances before doing a few other things. Ok now it is time to see what we are wearing but here is what we are going to do my girlfriend said. Danielle’s boyfriend will get to see what I am wearing and Danielle will leave the room. Once he sees what I am wearing he will then watch me as I will untie my boyfriend and have sex with him will he remains blindfolded. Danielle will do the same thing except she will let my boyfriend watch. Understand? We both nodded. Ok I will go first she said as Danielle left the room. I then heard her go over and remove Danielle’s boyfriend’s blindfold. He mmmmmppppphhhed a few times before she walked over to me, untied me from the chair, tied my hands behind my back and leaned me over the couch and had sex with me from behind. Once she was satisfied, she led me back to my chair, untied my hands, and retied me to the chair, before blindfolding Danielle’s boyfriend once again. She then proceeded to leave the room and Danielle walked up to me and removed my blindfold. There was Danielle wearing red bra and a very skimpy red thong with high heels. I then watched as she had sex with her boyfriend, the same way my girlfriend had sex with me. When she was finished she retied her boyfriend to the chair and put my blindfold back on me. The girls then both said. Neither of you will know what the other girl is wearing for the remainder of this night and since you guys will probably never see each other again, you will have no way of finding out either. They both laughed as we mmmmmmmmpppppphhed. We did not care about the other girl. We both wanted to see our own girlfriends.

Throughout the night, we eventually were untied from the chairs but our hands remained tied our behind our backs and we remained blindfolded and ball gagged. We sat at their feet as they sat on the couch and every few minutes for about two hours straight we would pleasure their feet with our tongues as well as their pussies as they each pulled their thong down. Each guy licked his own girlfriend. We never licked the other girl. They would put our ball gags hanging from our necks like we were wearing a collar when it was time to pleasure before putting it back in our mouths when we were not pleasuring. Finally when they were satisfied, they pulled their thongs up, our hands were tied in front, and we fed them. It was hard finding their mouths with blindfolded but we managed to. Once they were finished eating. They retied us to the chairs and turned our chairs to face the television. They then left the room to put their dishes in the kitchen. When they returned they said we are going to watch a chick flick before we give you guys your makeovers. Your heads will be tied in such a way that you will only be able to look straight ahead and not see what your girlfriends our wearing. As they put the movie in and carefully tied our heads straight ahead, they were saying I bet you guys want to see your girlfriends. Chances are if you thought what the girl you are not dating was wearing something sexy then the girl you are dating is probably wearing something sexier. Oh well. Haha they laughed as our blindfolds were removed with them standing behind us and they immediately went and sat on the couch. Sure enough we were forced to stare straight ahead.

The movie was a Chick flick that lasted about two hours. It was 10:30 when the movie was finished. We were then blindfolded again but we were untied from our chairs and our hands were tied behind our backs. We then went with our girlfriends as they went pee and we also peed. We were then led to the parlor where we were each tied to two chairs in there. The girls left and returned a while later. Ok we have returned to our normal clothes. Sorry guys. You will never get to know what the other was wearing but we will give you a little guess. We are going to gag you with our thongs, Danielle said. Our ball gags then came off and we were each gagged with the thong our girlfriend had just worn for the last several hours with three strips of tape. The blindfolds then came off and sure enough they were both back in their T-Shirts and shorts. As they went to work giving us our makeovers I moved the thong around in my mouth and realized just how small and skimpy a thong this was. This was not thing kind of thong my girlfriend normally wears the few times she does wear thongs. This one was indeed beyond sexy. I can tasted her love juices on it as well but I knew I would never see it.

Once they finished doing our makeovers, we were blindfolded again and the thongs were removed from our mouths and the girls threw them away. We were then regagged with a ball gag before being untied from the parlor chairs and led back to the living room. We then spent the next hour pleasuring their feet once again as our blindfolds were removed and we hands our hands cuffed in front. We also pleasured them from behind as well. Finally it was almost 1:00 and Danielle untied her boyfriend and redressed him in his bra and panties before they went home.

My girlfriend then said to me. Did you have fun? Yes that was wonderful I replied. Just would have liked to see what you were wearing. Awe well too bad slave. You will never ever know. Ok now brush your teeth, get dressed, and get into bed. Yes goddess I replied.

The next morning was Saturday I went through the morning routine before she made me clean the dishes from the night before. That afternoon I helped her open the pool. We at dinner around 5:30 before we each took a bath and dressed in a red bra and panties with a skirt and a T-Shirt and went out for the night.

Nothing happened on Sunday as we each relaxed all day, cuddling most of the day in just our bra and panties. The same pretty much happened the next week as she had her period and I obviously had to have mine as well. Every day I helped her replace her pad when it needed it and I replaced mine as well. It was different having to pretend to have my period.

For most of the week she kept me tied up and gagged in my cell as she said she did not want to be bothered. I was pretty much only untied to replace her pad, do her chores, eat, and pleasure her. She also worked most of the week as well.

This brought us to the following Monday and it was June 4 already. I was allowed to sleep in my bed at night, despite spending most the day in my cell for the past week. She walked in that morning and said slave great news. My period has ended and today is your one month anniversary of being a girl. She then said to me that my period could end as well and I removed my pad. The time is going by fast. We need to celebrate tonight. You spent much of the past week tied up but you will be free of restraints if you obey today. I then went through the morning routine before returning to her wearing a corset with pink panties, stockings, and high heels. She then made me pleasure her many times throughout the afternoon. I spent the day doing more slave work than ever before. I fed her lunch, wiped her when she peed, pleasured her, did her hair, took her corset off so her tits could get some air as she said, and several other sexual things. I was exhausted from running back-and-forth as she told me I had to give her a bath. I ran her the water and blindfolded myself as I took her panties off followed by her heels and stockings. When she was in the tub I got our outfits ready for the night out at her orders.

She walked in the bedroom when she was finished wearing only a towel as she made me run the water out of the tub before I took my own bath. Once I was finished I dried off and put my bra and panties back on before I helped her do her make up before putting my outfit on. Our outfits were red dresses with red bras and thongs underneath and high heels. We went out for dinner that night before going to see a movie to celebrate my anniversary.

We had sex when we got back as I was not tied up but I lied on my stomach as she put a stap on over her thong and moved my thong to the side and gave it to me from behind.
The next day I drove her around town to a bunch of different places she had to go. We both wore a T-Shirt with short jean shorts with a white bra and panties underneath. We were out most of the day as we also ate dinner out once again with me buying. When we got home that night she removed my clothes before I removed hers and we were both in a white bra and panties. She then led me downstairs and tied me to the chair in my cell, gagging me with her favorite panties and tape. I stayed tied that way the remainder of that day.

Over the next week she worked six out of the seven days. I was either tied up and locked away when she was working or she would give me a list of chores to do while she was working but I was always to be restrained in some way. She worked mostly during the day so at night time I would pleasure her and do whatever she asked as she basically sat on the couch every night watching chick flicks.

It was June 13 already and time was going by really fast. The days I did nothing were extremely slow but the days she gave chores went by fast. She went out with Danielle on this night and I was tied up in my cell, gagged with a ball gag. She spent most of that afternoon whipping me and making me pleasure as she was in a bad mood from working so many days. She really took out on me this day.

We spent the next day relaxing in the pool and on the deck. We both wore bikinis. Hers was her pink one, mine was a red one that she found lying around. I served her drinks and dried her off when getting out of the pool. I fed her dinner and we once again relaxed that night.

She walked in my bedroom the next morning and spoke as I began to put on my bra and panties. Well slave you have exactly two weeks left. It is incredible how fast this summer is going. I know goddess I love being your slave. Awe she said. When you have some time to yourself over the next two weeks you should begin to plan out my time in bondage. Oh I will. I said. Great.

That day I did her laundry and pleasured her throughout the day as she wore just a pink bra throughout the entire day. Needless to say I spent most of my pleasuring time on her lower parts.

We went for dinner and some dancing that night. It was too hot to wear dresses, so we both wore T-Shirts with shorts with white bras and panties underneath.

I went to bed as soon as we got home.

Two weeks remained for my time as a girl and they were very intense. The next part will detail the end of my time in bondage as well as setting up for her time in bondage.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

She woke me up on Saturday morning and I went through my morning routine but she did not make me dress in a bra and panties for some reason. Once I finished the routine we went to her bedroom to talk. Ok slave, she said, you have two weeks left as a girl. With this mind, I want you to really experience being a female. While I will still need to be pleasured, these last two weeks will focus on you getting the full experience. You will wear every kind of clothing possible, including Winter clothes, just so you can get the experience as well as doing a bunch of other girly things. There will be plenty of time to tie you up but I want you to get the ultimate experience. On your final day as a girl, you will sit with me and tell me everything you have Learned and I will also give you a series of questions based on what you have done during your four girl tie ups. If you answer enough questions correctly and I feel you have learned enough then we will never have a girl tie up again, if I feel you need to do more then I will have to think of an idea to have another girl tie up because I was planning on this being the final one. Understand? Yes goddess I replied.

To begin today, you will wear a pink bra and thong with a mini skirt with stockings and high heels. No shirt, just your bra. I am going to tie you up in your cell like that while I do a few things then this afternoon we will have some fun. Your outfit is on your bed, go get dressed and report to your cell. I did what she said and walked to my cell. She tied me to the chair and gagged me with panties and tape. She kissed me and locked me in.

She returned that afternoon, removed my gag, and untied me. She replaced my outfit to a T-Shirt over the bra with just the thong. I spent the afternoon giving her pleasure while helping her clean her bedroom. She wore the same thing I did. Just a pink thong and white T-Shirt. We ate dinner and then went out with Danielle and her boyfriend that night in which I wore a white dress with flowers with the same pink thong underneath.

The next few days were routine but very girly for me. Sunday we relaxed but I wore numerous dresses and did different girl things the next few days after that. I also spent some time pleasuring her and was only tied up on Tuesday.

It was Thursday and time for her to go back to work after having some time off. She also was working every day from now until June 29, my final day. She obviously had to take time off for her tie up. She worked eight hours and I blindfolded, gagged, and tied in my cell wearing a short dress the entire time.

That evening I made her dinner and pleasured her.

We never did anything for the next week as the routine was always the same. She would go to work in either the morning or early afternoon and I was always blindfolded, gagged, and tied in my cell when she was at work. She always gagged me differently, some days panties and tape, some days a bit gag, some days the harness ball gag, and some days just the regular ball gag. Every day before she went to work I always drew a bath for her as well as dressed her. When she got home she would remove all of my restraints before I made us dinner and got her out of her work clothes and into her pleasuring clothes. I also spent the remainder of the day pleasuring her. I also wore many different clothes during this time. Many different dresses and many different kinds of underwear. Some of it was from things she bought for me when we first went shopping at the beginning to some of the clothes she already owned. I also wore many different kinds of jeans as well as yoga pants to get the experience. I definitely felt like a girl.

The week went by fast, despite the fact I spent plenty of time tied up. Finally we reached the final day of my tie up. She walked in my bedroom that morning and I went through my morning routine for the final time. Ok slave I am working until my usual time. Tonight you will tell me what you have Learned as well as pleasure me for the Final Time. I then got her ready for work before she blindfolded me, gagged me with panties and tape, and tied me up in my cell.

When she returned we ate dinner before I met her in the living room. Ok, slave I have a few questions that I have written out for you. There are Ten questions. You must get Eight of them correct to be considered a girl. First, I am interested in what you have Learned.

Well, goddess, I replied, buckling a bra was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Once I got, it was easy. I Learned just what it is girls go through and how tough you can have it sometimes. This is definitely not easy. Learning the basics of hair and makeup and feel very accomplished in being able to do both was also an experience. Taking a bath and having to pee differently was also a new experience.

Ok now for the questions. You have a half hour to answer them.

I answered them and got all of them correct. Well you are officially a girl for the final time. Now let’s have some fun. I spent the remainder of the night pleasuring her and we also had sex. Once the sex was over she tied me up one Final Time for a couple hours in my cell before putting me to bed.

I woke up the next morning and she removed my chastity device as well as my Breasts and Vagina. She let me go to my house and get some boy clothes back to wear for her tie up. When I got back to her house, we cleaned up my things from my tie up and I helped her move some of the girly clothes to her closet. Well what did you Think? She asked. I loved it I said. It was incredible and I felt so girly.

We spent that afternoon hanging around the pool and we also spent time setting things up for her tie up. I helped her cook dinner that night before we went and talked about her tie up. Baby I am ready to get tied up, she said. It has been forever since I was tied up, last summer to be exact. I know, I said to her. We spent the remainder of the night cuddling.

I woke her up the next morning with a kiss. Well, Beautiful, You ready to be tied up? I asked. Yes she smiled. I cannot Believe it is already here. Seems just like yesterday we began your game. I know this is summer is going by fast I said. Ok baby I know this is your least favorite part of getting tied up because I know how much you love your cell phone but turn it off and hand it to me. After a few seconds of looking at her phone she finally handed it over. Ok now go and put on your outfit and I will explain how this is going to work.

The outfit was a white bra and white panties with white stockings, a mini skirt, and white shirt. She walked back in the room after putting it on and I made her put her hair into Pig tails to look like a School girl. Ok here is what is going to happen we are going to go to the alley behind the House, so nobody can see us, and you will be walking Home from School when I will drive up to you and lure you into my car. I will bring you back here and the fun will begin. Understand? She nodded yes. I can tell how excited she was. Ok go to the alley and I will be there in a few minutes.

I tie her up in the next part.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I waited a few minutes before I grabbed a roll of duct tape and a pair of handcuffs and set off for the alley. Sure enough I saw her walking as I drove up to her and rolled down the window and said, “Excuse me miss, how do you get to the next town over?” She replied by giving me directions before I said to her I think I am going to have a hard time remembering that why don’t you get in the car with me and we will go together? Replying back she said, well I am almost home and I have had such a long day. Come on I said to her, the way you were describing it it will take no more than a few minutes, I just need somebody to point me in the right direction. After some thinking she then said ok why not. Great, get in the back seat I said. Why the back? She asked. Just do it. She then went and sat in the back seat and I said to her, no, no lie down on your stomach and put your hands behind back. Not questioning me this time she did so as I tightly placed the handcuffs around her wrists. Hey, what are you doing? She asked. Stop! Let me go! I then went around to the other side of the car as she was protesting and tore off two strips of duct tape and smoothed them over her mouth. We then drove back to her house.

Once we got back to her house, I parked the car and made sure no neighbors were around. I quickly got her out of the car and led her inside before anybody could see us. Once we got inside I immediately led her downstairs to the basement and stood her against a wall. She was mmmmmmmppphhhing through her gag. Ok do you have any idea what is happening? She shook her head no. Well, I have no idea how you did not recognize me because my face has been all over the news. I just recently kidnapped a bunch of local girls and sold them off for money. You are my sixth victim and by far my prettiest. So here is what will happen, over the next couple of months, I am going to be training you and getting you into shape. You will become the perfect little sex slut. You will be on a very strict diet as well as a very strict training regimen. I will train you in everything dealing with sex. Everything around here works very simply as far as rules go. I am going to remove your gag and explain your rules. Do not speak until I tell you, Understand? She nodded yes.

I then removed her gag and took a few minutes as she stood there very quietly. Ok here are the rules you are to obey. First off, you will always be naked. There will be no going outside for any reason whatsoever. You wake up every morning from Monday through Friday at 6:00 and you will be in bed by 10:00. Every day when you wake up, you will begin your morning by having your breakfast. You will eat the same thing on the same day every week. Once you have finished eating, you clean everything up and then you get yourself ready for the day. You will have until 7:00 to eat and do whatever else you need to do. At 7:00, you will begin your exercise for the day. Every day the exercise will be something different. This will be to get you into the best shape possible. I will allow you two hours of exercise. At 9:00, you are to do your daily chores which I will assign to you. That will make up the remainder of your morning. 12:00 will be lunch time. Once again you will be on a very strict food schedule. Healthy food, to get you into the best shape possible. The afternoon consists of your sex training. Every day you will learn different many different things about sex. You will eat dinner at 5:00. Your dinners will rotate because they will be your biggest meal of the day. Once dinner is over, you then be allotted free time until 8:00. I will explain more about that in a minute. From 8:00 until 10:00 you will then be rehearsing what you learned during sex training that day. We will not have sex every day however. Some days you will just spend the time demonstrating to me what you picked up on during your training. Understand so far? Yes she replied.

Ok now have you ever been tied up before? I asked. Knowing that we were role playing she replied, no I have never been tied up. Well there will be plenty of bondage coming your way during your time with me. When doing your assigned chores, you will always be handcuffed and shackled. You will always have some kind of restraints on you from 8:00 until 10:00, the nighttime version of your training. If you go about your routine, the correct way, those are the only times you will see restraints during the week. You will always be tied up for bed. Should you break the routine in any way or do something else that require me to punish you, it will not be pretty for you. Just do what you are supposed to do and this will all work out. Now the free time I was mentioning earlier, depending on how fast you eat dinner, you could have over two hours of free time each day. Free time will work like this: you will never be tied up during this time and will be free to do what you want. You do whatever you want during this time. However, all technology with the exception of watching television is off limits. No computer, no cell phone, and most certainly no clothes. If for any reason you are being punished, free time might be taken away from you or I could choose to take free time away from you as a punishment. Understand? Yes she replied.

Now for weekends. On weekends there will be no training or anything like that. You spend all day tied up in your cell from the time you wake up until bedtime. I will still feed you at the designated feeding hours however. You must call me sir when addressing me. As far as some other little things go such as showering and peeing. If I were you I would use my free time every day to shower because I have not set up any time for showering. If you choose not to shower during your free time then that will be too bad. You will not be showering on weekends because you will never leave the cell. You will be allowed to pee during all meal times as well as during your free time. I will also allow you to pee before bed, one other time during the morning, and once during the afternoon. On weekends you pee in a bucket in your cell. Doing all of this will turn you into the best little slut possible and will allow me to sell you for more money when the time comes. Keep in mind that if for any reason I have to punish you and you lose training time, you will have to make up that training time. It will not be made up on weekends, though. Do you have any questions about what you are to do? No sir, she replied.

Ok then, for the remainder of the day you will be tied up in the cell and we will begin your training tomorrow since tomorrow is Monday. Now I am going to remove your handcuffs. When I do I want you to remove all of your clothes as I say. Leave your hands behind your back until I tell you to begin removing your clothes. Yes sir she replied. I then unlocked her handcuffs. Excellent I replied as she kept her hands behind her back. I am going to set your cell up. I can still see your every movement. The last thing you want to do is get punished right at the beginning. I set up various ropes and toys in the cell and left her standing there for about a half hour before I returned. I walked up to her and said, you are off to a great start with your obeying. That is why I removed your handcuffs when I did, to see if you would obey and you did.

Time to begin to remove your clothes. I want you to start by removing your socks and sneakers. I want you to put your sneakers to the left of you behind you and fold up your socks and hand them to me. Remember to put your hands behind your back after you are finished. She did everything I wanted her to do and I then put her socks in her cell for a possible gag later on. Ok now remove your shirt, fold it and place it next to your sneakers. She did so and revealed her white lace bra. Ok and now do the same thing with your skirt. She removed her skirt and now stood there in only her white lace bra and matching white lace panties. Think I want to leave the bra and panties on for a while, you look very sexy in them. She went and peed and I then led her to the cell where I tied her to the chair in the cell in only her bra and panties. I tied her in a way so her bra and panties were very visible. Now how about some lunch? Yes sir she replied.

I fed her her first training meal of the game. I ate with her as well. When we were finished eating, I set the role playing aside and asked her if this is what she had in mind when she brought up this idea to me. Yes, she replied this is going to be wonderful. I forgot what it was like to be tied up, she said, it has been so long. Ok I said that is enough talking as I strapped a ball gag in her mouth. Have fun. I said.

I returned at dinner time and untied her and removed her gag. We ate dinner and she peed and walked back down to the cell. Ok now go stand back against the wall where you were this morning. Yes sir she replied. Ok now it is time to finish removing your clothes. Remove your bra, fold it, and place it with the others. She did so and now had only her panties on. She placed her hands behind her back as I began talking. Now I want you to understand, that once you remove your panties, you are naked for the next couple months. Everything is on display and not once will you be allowed to cover it up. Yes sir, I know she said. Are you ready or do you need a moment? No sir, I am ready to be officially all yours. Ok then, remove your panties and hand them to me. She did so and was now completely naked. I went and placed the panties in the cell as another possible gag and returned to her. Well my little trainee, you are now naked, how about we put you back into the ropes? Yes sir she replied as I once again led her to the cell and tied her in a hog tie on the floor of the cell. I gagged her with a ball gag once again and left her that way until it was time for bed.

At 10:00 I walked in an untied her and removed her gag. Bedtime I said. She walked over to the bed and I tied her hands to the bed before gagging her with two strips of duct tape. Your training beings tomorrow.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

The first two weeks went pretty smoothly. I put her through the ringer when it came to her training. Her exercise was going very well as were her meal times. She learned many different sexual pleasures and always was able to repeat them at the end of the day. She spent the first weekend tied to the chair all day in her cell and cooperated fully. On Saturday of the second weekend she began struggling against her bonds in the chair. At lunch time during that day, I untied her from the chair and without saying a word I fed her lunch before letting her pee in her bucket. I finally spoke and asked her why she was struggling against the bonds. I’m sorry sir she said, it will not happen again. It better not I said or you will be punished. Consider this a warning. Now sit your butt back in that chair. Do I have to she asked. Can’t you tie me to the bed instead? With that I left the room without answering her and came back a few seconds later carrying a whip and began whipping her. There now will that make you sit in the chair? I asked. Yes sir she said as she gave in and sat in the chair with her hands behind the chair and her feet together, positioning herself for the tie. I tied her up tighter than I ever had before and gagged her with panties and tape. I also blindfolded her. You have put yourself in deep young lady. Now I am going to spend the remainder of the weekend thinking up a punishment for you. I will let you know the extent of your punishment Monday morning. You will not be untied from this chair for the remainder of the weekend either. If you understand nod your head. She did so. Ok I will come check on you later I said to her and locked her in.

She stayed tied to the chair for the remainder of the weekend just as I had promised her. I removed her gag when it was time to feed her and loosened her ropes on the bottom half of her body when it was time to pee. I gave her different gags from time-to-time and her blindfold stayed on most of the time as well. I pretty much only gave her an hour or so of the sight the remainder of the weekend.

On Monday morning I walked in her cell and removed her blindfold. I have decided that your punishment will be the loss of your free time for the next week. Instead you will be tied up in your cell during what would have been your free time. You will also have restraints on you at all times for the next week and will be whipped every day. Instead of having chores, you will have binds. After your exercise time you report to your cell to be tied up. Understand? She nodded her head yes. If you disobey me at any point during this week, you will never leave your cell for the remainder of this game and all training and everything else will be conducted in here. You will not have one minute of freedom during this week. She nodded in agreement.

With that I removed her gag and untied her from the chair for the first time in two days. I immediately handcuffed her hands behind her back and shackled her and led upstairs for breakfast. While I prepared breakfast I tied a rope around her, connecting her to one of the kitchen chair, with her hands remaining cuffed. I decided I would humiliate her and I began spoon feeding her. No way was I going to give her any type of freedom with how she behaved. Once breakfast was over I undid her from the chair and uncuffed her and recuffed her hands in front. I ran a chain connecting her handcuffs and shackles and let her pee. I then gave her her time to exercise, even though she could not do much while restrained. Once her exercise time was complete. I then led her back downstairs where I removed her cuffs and shackles and whipped her. I then placed her in a very tight hog tie on the floor of the cell, gagging her with a ball gag. She spent the remainder of the morning tied this way.

For lunch I repeated the same thing I did at breakfast. I came in, untied her, took her gag out cuffed her hands behind her back, shackled her, and led her up to the kitchen where I tied her to a kitchen chair where I fed her lunch. After lunch I repeated the same thing I did at breakfast again. I untied her from the chair, uncuffed her hands and recuffed them in front of her before I connected a chain to her handcuffs and shackles. I wanted her to get the hint that she will not be getting one ounce of freedom during this week. I then let her go pee before giving her her afternoon sex training session. Once the afternoon was up I led her in the kitchen where I first removed the chain that connected her cuffs and shackles, followed by the shackles. I then sat her the kitchen table and tied her lower body to the chair. I then removed her handcuffs and tied her hands behind the chair and gagged her with two pieces of tape while I cooked dinner. Once dinner was ready, I removed her gag and untied her hands from behind the chair and recuffed them in front so she could eat. When she was finished eating I untied her from the chair and let her pee before I removed her handcuffs and tied her hands behind her back and led her back down to the cell where I tied her to the chair in there so she was practically sitting on her hands. I gagged her with a ball gag, blindfolded her, and put nipple clamps on her. This would have normally been her free time.

I left her tied how she was during her free time period before returning to get her so she can demonstrate what she picked up on during her training. I untied her, removed her blindfold, gag, and clamps before cuffing her hands in front and shackling her and connecting them with a chain again and she spent the remainder of the day doing what she was supposed to do.

At 10:00 I let her pee again before I led her downstairs for bed. I removed her restraints and tied her to the bed, not spreading her out. I hope you are learning your lesson slut I said to her. Yes sir I am. These all day bindings are terrible. Well get used to it because it just beginning. Yes sir she said before I smoothed two strips of tape over her mouth and locked her in for bed.

For the remainder of that week, I repeated the same process. She had the same restraints and gags on her at the same time every day. Not once did she disobey me because I think she was so humiliated over all the restraints. I also whipped her at the same time every day and had sex with her on Wednesday and Thursday at the end of the day. I also hosed her down for a shower three days during the week. Finally on Friday night I said to her that things will go back to normal if she obeys me. Yes sir, I will I promise she replied.

That weekend she was tied to the chair in the cell all day, both days and spent most of the time gagged with a ball gag. I blindfolded from 12:00 until bed time both days, leaving off during the morning. She had cooperated that weekend and things were ready to go back to normal that Monday.

She went through everything as normal on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of that week. She got her period on Thursday to which I was not happy so I whipped her as punishment. As punishment for having her period. I left her tied in her cell through that following Monday morning. I used the same duct tape pad that I used on her the previous summer during her sex slavery. I used many different types of gags, blindfolds, clamps, and whips throughout the four days.

That Monday brought us up to July 30. I walked in and untied her from the bed. I can tell she was beginning to feel the stress of this game. I had really been going hard on her. I said to her baby we can quit now if you want. I’m sorry I have been going hard on you, I was just trying to make this a fun role play. I understand she smiled. My period has been extremely heavy this month. I by no means want to quit this game. You spent your time tied up and no I am spending my time tied up. If you could just take it easy on me until my period ends that would be wonderful. Keep the bondage to a minimum and no whipping me or clamping me or anything like that. Deal I replied back. We do have to make up for the training you missed on Thursday and Friday but we can wait to do that until after your period ends. Sounds great she said. We then kissed before I began her day. I only used handcuffs on her during chores and during the nighttime session, no shackles, and I never put her hands behind her back.

I did the same thing the following day as this brought us to the end of the month and the end of her period. I put her to bed that night and explained to her that I will be updating her about the status of her training the next day as the month of August was about to begin.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I woke her up the next morning by feeding her breakfast. Ok slut we have to begin to get you ready to be sold in a few short weeks. Your training will be different now. First off, promise me you will obey. Yes sir I will there will be no more acting up. Ok then. Everyday you will perform three sexual services for roughly two hours. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once at night. You must learn how to be the perfect little sex slut. You will do some of these services will tied up and others you will be free of restraints. It will all depend on the type of sex being performed, your obedience, and my mood. On weekend you stay tied up. This will only happen during the week. When you are not performing sex services you will either have exercise time or possible free time. There could be days when I just decide I want to tie you up. Understand? Yes sir, she said.

Great…now it is time to perform your first sexual service. She then went to work pleasing me how I asked. Over the next few weeks everything went as I had planned. She performed many different sex services and I rarely ever gave her free time. She spent most of the time tied up when she was not having sex with me. She spent most of the time in her cell and I only ever let her leave to do her exercise and shower. She also had restraints on her for usually two of the three sex services per day. Somedays it was for all three. Among some of the things she endured during her training her whippings and spankings. On weekends she was tied up all day both days and we did not have sex once.

This all brought us up to the Monday before her time in bondage was supposed to end. I walked in her cell that morning and informed her that she will be sold that Thursday. (I planned on taking on the role of a different master that weekend to conclude the game, of which I informed her, and she was perfectly fine with it). That means over the next three days we need to review once and for all what you have learned. I am hoping to get tons of money for you. With that we went over some of the different things we practiced that day. I made her review them, restraint free so she knew exactly what to do and how to do it. The next day I had sex with her pretty much all day so she knew exactly what she was doing.

This brought us up to Wednesday. On Wednesday, she spent all day tied to the chair in her cell while I set up the upstairs for her selling tomorrow. At 9:00 I came in and untied her and said to her, tomorrow is the big day. You will be up at 6:00, we have to prepare you for your selling. Make sure you sleep well tomorrow. The last thing I need is a cranky slave. Understand? Yes sir she replied.

The next day I woke her up at 6:00 just as I had promised her. Ok slut, the auction is at 1:00 this afternoon so we must prepare you. I am going to feed you breakfast, then I went you to go upstairs and take a shower and we will go from there. Make sure you shave your arms, legs, armpits, and of course your vagina. I let her eat before cuffing her hands in front as she went to take a shower. I then gave her time to dry off. Ok now we are going to do your hair, nails, and make up. You are a little bit of a mess from being used for this long amount of time. I then cuffed her hands to the beauty parlor chair and set to work perfecting her for the next several hours. Once that was finished I left her cuffed there and gave her nails time to dry.

I then uncuffed her and began whipping her so she would look like a true slave with marks on her body. I whipped her tits, stomach, back, and ass. With that I informed her that it was time to head to the auction. I ordered her to head to her bedroom and to stand with her back to the door. She did so. Without saying I word I walked in and cuffed her hands behind her back and shackled her feet. I then connected her hands and feet with a long chain. I then gagged her with a ball gag. Ok slut we are ready to proceed. With that I helped her walk slowly down the stairs where I sat her in a chair in the living room. I left her restrained how she was and tied a rope under her tits, to secure her to the chair.

I left her restrained that way for about a half hour. I then walked in, dressed like a judge. I untied the rope from her body and ordered her to stand, which she did at which time I removed her ball gag. You are being sold for a pretty penny to a wealthy farmer who will make you his own personal sex slut forever. I am ordering you to perform at least five sex acts a week and you are also never allowed to wear any item of clothing ever again. Your hands and feet will be chained at all times, they will never be removed. You will not be given a bucket to pee, you will do so on your own leg. There will be no privileges awarded to you either. For bed time, you sleep where your master deems it necessary. That might not always be a bed. You will be given food and water once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once at night. Master will do whatever he pleases with you throughout the day, everyday. If you thought your kidnapper punished you to an extent then you definitely will not want to get punished by your new master. Do you understand all of this? Nod if you do. She nodded her head back and forth.

With that I immediately strapped the ball gag back in her mouth and retied her to the chair and left the room. I came back a short time later, dressed as a farmer and led her downstairs to her cell. I removed the chain connecting her handcuffs and shackles. Ok slut, you heard what the judge said, this is going to be easy for you if you do what I say. Understand? She nodded. I then walked her in the cell and immediately removed her pee bucket. I uncuffed her hands from behind her back and connected them in front of her to the floor. I left her shackled and ball gagged and chained like that for the remainder of the day. I removed her ball gag when it was dinner time and put it right back in when she was finished eating. She peed several times on the floor. For bed time that night, I made her sleep in a hogtie, while blindfolded and tape gagged.

For the next three days, I did everything imaginable with her to make it feel like she was my sex slave for life. Everything from random sex acts, to making her stay chained up for long amounts of time. Finally on her last night, I walked in after having her chained to the wall for most of that afternoon and unchained her. I let her sleep in bed this time and tied her to the bed. I spared her a gag and kissed her.

The next morning I woke her up early because we both had our first day of Classes and her parents would be home that afternoon. I untied her from the bed and said to her, well baby, how was that for a summer? That was the best summer of my life, she said. Me too I replied. Did you enjoy your part in bondage? I most certainly did, she smiled. That was incredible. Time to go back to School, however she said. I finally get to where clothes she laughed. With that we ate a quick breakfast before we put all of our bondage gear away and both got dressed and set off for School.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic