TTT Fantasy vs. reality segment entry (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

TTT Fantasy vs. reality segment entry (F/M)

Post by slackywacky »

This was originally posted, years ago, on the TTT website after Mase (Mason) asked for entries for a Fantasy vs. reality section.

The hotel door opened and the Chinese cleaning maid came in. She quickly closed the door and walked towards me. It was a normal hotel room of an expensive hotel in downtown Calgary, Canada, on a Thursday morning of a normal working week. She comes over to the bed and looks at me. I try to look up to her, but lying on my belly with my wrists and elbows tightly tied together, more ropes circling my arms and upper body keeping my arms together in the middle of my back does not make that an easy job. The fact that my legs are tied at my ankles, below and above my knees and pulled up with my ankles touching my fingers in a strict hogtie is another limiting factor. Ropes run from various points of my bonds to the four corners of the bed, keeping me perfectly still in the middle of the bed. I make futile sounds through my bit and sponge gag, but I don’t really get a reaction back. She just stands there and looks at me. Carefully she starts to check my bonds and gag. No way was I getting out of this one; I would stay where I was until she decided otherwise. I had no idea how long I had spend on the bed. All I knew was that it was getting light outside and it being early spring, that must mean somewhere around 7 in the morning. I look up to her again and plead through my gag for release. All I get back is a smile on her oriental face. Then she turns around, walks out of the room, closing the door behind her and leaves me behind. I scream as loud as possible in my gag, but the sponge wrapped around the bit does a good job of keeping me quiet.

Flashback to the afternoon before…

I walk into my hotel room and unpack my luggage. I place my ‘toys’, consisting of ropes, tape, gag and some other stuff in the cupboard next to the bathroom, out of the way for the moment. I continue with the rest of my clothes and when finished, I decide to get something to eat in a local restaurant. After enjoying a very good meal I return to my room at 7 in the evening, finding my door open. Cautiously I walk in and see a maid replacing the sheets on my bed. I relax when she tells me she came to open up my bed, one of those things you get in these expensive hotels, and found that my bed pillows were not clean. I turned around to hang my coat away and see the door of the cupboard open where I had stashed my toys. I had forgotten to hide them; they were visible to everyone opening up the door and the maid had to as the clean pillows were in the cupboard. My heart stops as I notice that they have been moved. The maid looks up and smiles.

“Sir requires help after finishing bed? Lu very good at entertaining.”

She has a very soft voice. I stood there not knowing what to say. Lu came up to the cupboard and picks up some of the rope.

“Lu very good. You try?”

I did not really know what to say. Without thinking I nodded. Lu went to the door of the room and closed it. She had finished making up the bed and placed the materials from the cupboard on the bed. She told me to undress while she examined what toys I exactly had and picked out a rope. I stood in front of her in my shorts. She just smiled and then walked behind me. I felt the rope circle my wrists, palm-to-palm behind my back. I knew immediately she had done this before. The ropes were snug, not tight and she cinched the ropes expertly. When she finished I tried to find a knot, but could not. To my surprise she picked up the bit gag, which I had modified by attaching a sponge around the wood to fill my mouth, and she signaled to open wide. The gag went into my mouth; I had to bend forward so that she could buckle the belt behind my neck.

Now mute, I watched her picking up more rope. Moments later my elbows were tied together. The ropes around my upper body followed. Then I was told to sit on the side of the bed. My legs were expertly bound and she ordered me to move to the middle of the bed. I rolled with some effort to the middle of the bed and not long after I was hogtied and fixed to the bed. When she gagged me I had wondered what I was getting myself into. Now I was starting to get a bit worried. I was completely helpless in a hotel room, tied by somebody I had met 15 minutes earlier. Lu checked the ropes, made some adjustments and then stepped back. I looked at her.

“Lu now work. Lu comes back later.”

I did not even try to plead for release, as I could see from the expression on her face that it would not help. She gave me a smile and walked out, closing the door behind her. I gave up fighting against the ropes pretty quick as I knew it was completely useless. Besides, I am a dreamer; somebody who enjoys being in prolonged bondage and kind of gets into different state of mind when tied. The longer the bondage lasted, the better. I had been tied many times before, but it had been a while I had been tied so strict and helpless.

She came back several times during the night. Once my gag was undone and I was given something to drink though a straw, but she ignored any request of untying me and regagged me. She was just checking my bonds during the other visits and then left the room again. I was not used to having my elbows tied for this long and the gag made my jaws starting to hurt, but there was nothing I could do. For me this was ultimate bliss. I fell asleep several times for short periods, but for the rest just lie there waiting for Lu to appear again.

I could not see the alarm clock, but I had heard several doors open and close in the hallway, so I guessed it was around breakfast time, when Lu came in again. I had to get to work, although I was lucky enough not to have fixed appointment that day. Lu had changed from her work clothes into her street clothes. She undid the gag and gave me another drink. Not much, just enough to remove the thirsty feeling. When she picked up the gag again, I asked her to release me.

“Lu can do, you really want?”

My arms were numb, so were my feet and I longed to stretch my legs, so I confirmed I wanted release. As expertly as she had tied me, she untied me. It took some time to get my aching muscles going again, but I needed to go to the bathroom and got of the bed. Lu had cleaned up all my toys while I was in the bathroom and waited at the door.

“Lu back at 7 tonight.”

Then she left. I could hardly wait for the day to finish and I had 7 more days in this hotel…

Ok, I was spending time in a hotel room in Calgary. But there was no Lu, no hogtie on the bed and no inescapable bondage. I did have my toys, I’m actually tied to the hotel chair while typing this, but since I’m alone here, there is nobody to finish it off by tying my hands. I use a 60 cm piece of rope tied together at the ends, folded in a double loop and wrap that around my wrists, giving me the feeling of being tied. Unfortunately, it is pretty easy to get out of. The rest of my bondage is tight enough, I am tightly tied against the back of the chair, ropes running over my shoulders and crisscrossing my upper body. My feet are on either side of the chair, pulled towards the back legs, forcing my knees wide. I do have the bit gag in my mouth with the sponge and have been sitting here for 2 hours. I plan on spending another hour like this, after finishing this reply to your ‘Fantasy vs. reality’ editorial. I have a blindfold ready, so we’ll see how that goes.

As far as getting tied as described above in my fantasy… I cannot get my elbows together, I can’t anymore get tied in a hogtie so tight my hands touch my feet, although I could when I was younger. I have never spent a night in bondage yet. The longest ever has been 5 hours tied to a chair. Luckily my wife indulges me, by untying me in the end whenever I want to play, although her involvement is mostly passive, she does not change my bondage or gags me if I was not gagged by myself. Most of the time I do all of the tying, she will just finish off the last bit, if I’m not using handcuffs. But we have to live with what we got and I cherish her involvement very much. I could have been alone and not been able to play at all.
I’ve been getting tied up for more than 20 years now. I spend many hours tied and been tied in many different ways, from spread-eagled on beds to standing against posts, to hogties and other positions on beds and floors. I’ve been wrapped up in saran wrap and spend time tied in closets and showers. Sitting in a chair while tightly tied seems to be the most common form of bondage now. For me the bondage is an escape mechanism that allows me to relieve my stress. But the bondage needs to be tight, the less I can move, the better. That is one of the reasons why I love chair ties and post ties.

I did notice that I think more about safety than I did before. Things I’ve done in the past, like ropes around my neck like a noose, I would definitely not do again. This is most likely something everybody of us gets through. Being gagged while being alone, although it depends on the gag type, is also something I do less. I’ve been lucky, I never been stuck (yet) for a long time without escape options, unless it was intended, but it can happen and all I can say is to be cautious when playing as a fantasy can turn quickly into a nightmare!

So, “Fantasy vs. reality”… I wish my fantasies would come through, but reality thought me that my body can’t handle that anymore (if ever), so I enjoy the moments I have.

Thanks for reading this.
FH (aka SlackyWacky).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks for reposting this excellent story.

TTT was a great site and is still missed.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago TTT was a great site and is still missed.
The Wayback machine has a copy, but it is indeed being missed, as is Mase.
https://web.archive.org/web/20071223011 ... ntents.htm

Tip: In the little bar at the top of the Wayback machine page, click the longest black bar to get the latest version saved. Do not click the few bars to the right, they just have a the web page when it was parked.

Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Really good story, much like you, something I wish to happen some day.

I find your need for bondage very similar to mine. I also need it tight and inescapable. Only then can I truly relax as the situation is out of my control and I just need to exist.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Svpmissive wrote: 4 years ago Only then can I truly relax as the situation is out of my control and I just need to exist.
I agree. Having to make decisions all day long, some of which could cost the company I work for millions, brings a lot of stress. Sometimes I just want to have to do nothing, because I can do nothing. Tightly tied, mouth filled, blindfolded, ears plugged, all there is, is my little world. Nothing I can do until I get out.

Thanks for your reaction.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I noticed I did not add this entry to my story catalogue, so I updated it today.
For those who did not read it yet, have fun!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic