A Girls Weekend (F/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

A Girls Weekend (F/FF)

Post by Soraka »

by Tieup1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:22 am

Daphne and Velma had just finished another of their ghost hunting adventures, with Scooby, and the rest of the gang. They needed a break, some girl time together, they had come to a small house, which was in the country, it would be peaceful there, with nobody to disturb them.

The house was owned by a friend of Daphne's mother, it had plenty of rooms, a pool, it was a perfect country retreat.

Daphne didn't take long in changing into her bikini, and settling down on a lounger, by the pool.

Velma was more discreet, she wore a t-shirt, and a pair of shorts. Whilst Daphne was doing some serious sunbathing, Velma was reading a book. Then Daphne's phone rang. Daphne answered, it was Selena Gomez. As it worked out, Selena was at a loose end that weekend, so Daphne invited her down. Velma grabbed hold of the phone, and told Selena the best route to drive down.

Then the two of them just relaxed by the pool, drinking juice, and enjoying the peace and quiet, and the warm weather.

Daphne turned over, an lay face down on the lounger. Velma glanced at her, Daphne had a real cute ass. Velma sat there for a few minutes, then, she could resist no longer. She went over to Daphne, and started stroking her cute ass.

Daphne smiled, and said ''Keep going Velma, you know what I like''.

Velma gave Daphne's ass a playful slap, ''Selena should be here in about 3 hours, we'll have some fun with her'' squealed Velma.

After a while, Daphne and Velma went back into the house. They both went into the kitchen.
''I think we ought to make some snacks, so that when Selena gets here, we can all eat'' said Velma. ''Great idea'' squealed Daphne , as she walked towards the fridge.
Daphne opened the fridge door, there was lots of food to choose from, she bent over to look on the bottom shelf.

Velma then put her plan into action, ahe grabbed hold of Daphne from behind, and within a few seconds, had handcuffed Daphne's hands behind her back. Daphne squealed, ''Velma, what are you up to now'' ?

Velma just laughed, then she pushed Daphne onto a chair. Then she began to tie Daphne to it, she had found plenty of rope, and tape. Daphne giggled as Velma tied her ankles, and legs to the chair. ''Selena will be here to save me soon'' laughed Daphne.

Velma ignored Daphne, and put more rope around Daphne's waist and body, tieing her securely to the chair. Then she held Daphne's pink tights up, ''These are yours, I believe'' said a grinning Velma.

''Yes, they..........Mmppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh, Daphne could say no more, as Velma had tied the tights firmly into Daphne's mouth. Mmmmmmmmmpppppppphhhhhhh ! ! moaned Daphne.

Velma kissed Daphne on the cheek, ''When Selena gets here, she will be all mine'' she laughed.

Daphne moaned furiously through her gag, and tried to wriggle free, but she was bound fast.

Velma looked at her watch, she smiled, Selena should be arriving very shortly. She decided to get ready for her. First of all she dragged the chairtied and gagged Daphne,into a small laundry room. Daphne moaned all the way. When Velma got her in there, she covered Daphne with a blanket. Daphne moaned angrily through her gag.

Then Velma shut the door, and left, she then gathered some bits of rope, duct tape, and handcuffs, and hid them in a kitchen drawer. Then as she walked past the kitchen window, she saw Selena drive up to the house.

Selena got out of her car, she was wearing a very short white dress, and white stockings, she headed for the house. Velma was watching her through the window, she was practically drooling over the sight of Selena, especially those cute stockinged legs. Velma raced for the door, and let her in. ''We have some food ready in the kitchen, I bet you are hungry, after your journey'' said Velma. ''Yea, I do feel a little peckish'' smiled Selena.

They both went to the kitchen, and sat on some stools, both of them started eating the snacks. ''Hey'' squealed Selena, ''Where's Daphne.?''

Velma grinned, ''Oh, she had too much sun this afternoon, she's gone upstairs for a rest''

''Guess she'll be down later'' Selena chirped.

Selena then stood up, she stretched, then said, ''Hey Velma, you gonna show me to my room''

Velma nodded, and said ''Walk this way''. Selena picked up her overnight bag, and followed Velma. As Velma passed the Laundry room, where she had imprisoned Daphne, she smiled proudly to herself.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs, Velma insisted on carrying Selena's bag for her.

''You go upstairs first'' chuckled Velma, '' your room is on the right''.

Selena started to make her way upstairs. Velma followed closely behind. She looked at Selena, Velma licked her lips, Selena looked gorgeous in that white dress, and stockings. Velma could even she right up Selena's dress, she caught sight of Selena's white panties, which made Velma feel excited.

The two of them got to Selena's room, and Velma threw Selena's bag on the bed.

''I think I ought to change now, perhaps take a shower'' said Selena.

Velma was having none of it. '' Oh, you don't have to change just yet, lets go down, and sit by the pool''. Selena nodded, and they both headed outside.

Selena went and lay on a lounger. Velma asked, ''Want some juice'' ?

Selena nodded, Velma went to the kitchen, she didn't get any juice, just some of her tie up equipment, and she headed back outside. Selena was lay on the lounger, with her eyes shut, resting. Velma grabbed hold of some handcuffs, and crept up on Selena.

Within seconds, Velma had handcuffed Selena's hands to the top of the lounger. Selena laughed,''I wondered when you would start your games''. Velma laughed, then grabbed hold of Selena's ankles, and bound them to the foot of the lounger. Selena lay there, with a big grin on her face, as Velma started to rub Selena's white stockinged legs. ''I adore your legs'' giggled Velma, whose hands were now stroking Selena's thighs.

Selena giggled, as Velma's hand went up her dress, and caressed her moist pussy. Velma continued teasing Selena, and Selena continued giggling, and moaning. ''This is no good' snapped Velma, ''I shall have to gag you''.

Velma then got a green bandana, she rolled it up, and tied in and around Selena's mouth.

Mmmmmmmmmpppppphhhhh ! moaned Selena, her teeth gripping on to the gag. Which in true Velma style, was tied real tight. Velma then inserted one of her fingers slowly and gently into Selena's pussy. Selena moaned, and mumbled, as Velma pleasured her.

As soon as she had got Selena aroused, Velma stopped, much to Selena's annoyance.

Mmmmmmmppppph ! Mmmmppppph ! groaned Selena.

''Yes, I know you want more'' laughed Velma, ''But I must make sure Daphne has some fun too''.

Leaving the bound and aroused Selena on the lounger, Velma headed back into the house.

Once in the house, Velma went straight to the Laundry room, were she had put the bound Daphne. She pulled the blanket off Daphne's head. Daphne moaned through her gag, she was a bit red in the face, from struggling to get free. Velma took the gag out of Daphne's mouth.

''Is Selena here'' squealed Daphne. ''She sure is'' yelped Velma, ''And I've made her real comfortable''. ''I bet you have'' giggled Daphne.

''Now what am I going to do with you'' laughed Velma. ''Oh, I'm sure you''ll come up with something'' shrieked Daphne. Velma laughed, then untied Daphne from the chair, but she kept her hands bound behind her. ''Right, come with me'' Velma ordered, and she grabbed hold of Daphne's arm, and led her to a bedroom.

She pushed Daphne onto the bed, then pulled Daphne's bikini bottoms off. This made Daphne laugh, as her legs were quite ticklish. Then Velma got some light blue stockings out of a bag, and proceeded to put them on Daphne's slender legs.

''This is real fun'' squealed Daphne, as Velma tied her spreadeagled to the bed. ''Afraid I'm going to have to shut you up now'' barked Velma. Who then tied a red ball gag tightly into Daphne's mouth. Mmmmmppppphhhh ! ! moaned Daphne.

Velma then waved a vibrator in front of Daphne's face, ''You want some of this'' giggled Velma.

Daphne loved vibrators, Mmmmmmmpph ! Mmpppphhhhhhh ! she moaned whilst nodding her head. ''I thought you might'' laughed Velma, but not just yet''.

Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmmmmppph ! moaned a frustrated Daphne.

'Perhaps later'' grinned Velma, who then put her hand on Daphne's warm pussy, ''Perhaps later''.

Velma then tested Daphne's bonds , to make sure they were nice and tight.

As she left the room, she held the vibrator up for Daphne to see. ''I think Selena will love this'' said Velma, then left, leaving Daphne very frustrated, and bound firmly to the bed.

Velma went back outside, Selena was still bound to the lounger, she was not struggling at all, just waiting for Velma to return. Velma smiled at Selena, she held up the vibrator. Selena's eyes bulged with excitement, she nodded at Velma, and moaned through her gag.

Velma wasted no time in turning the vibrator on, and carefully inserting it inside Selena's moist pussy. Mmmpppppppppphhhh ! groaned Selena, Mmmmmppppppphhhhh !

''I think you and Daphne ought to be together'' giggled Velma. She untied Selena, and stood her up, then she cuffed Selena's hands behind her back, then marched her inside the house. She took her to the bedroom, where Daphne was lay, tied spreadeagled to the bed.

Velma tied Selena's ankles together, then made her kneel on the bed, between Daphne's outstretched legs. Velma then took Selena's gag off.

'How about licking some pussy'' squealed Velma, as she pushed Selena's head downwards.

Mmppppppph ! Mmmpppppppphhhhh! Daphne moaned through her red ball gag, she was getting aroused, her pussy began to dribble, as Selena's head got ever closer.

Mmmmmmmpppppppppph ! Daphne let out a big moan, as Selena's tongue, began to work inside her.

Velma stood back, and looked at her captives, her eyes gazed at Selena's cute ass, which was sticking up. Velma could not resist it, she ran her hands up Selena's stockinged thighs, and without warning, placed a vibrator up Selena's round pert ass.

Now ! Velma was aroused, she began to take down her shorts.

After Velma had taken off her shorts, she took her panties off. She grabbed hold of Selena, and pulled her away from Daphne. Mmmmmpppph ! Daphne moaned, as her pleasure, had been taken away. ''Don't fret'' giggled Velma, ''This should keep you going for a while''.
Velma held up a vibrator, and pushed it inside Daphne. Mmppppphh ! Daphne moaned. Velma left her fingers inside Daphne for a few seconds, she noticed how warm and sticky Daphne's pussy was. ''I'll be back shortly for you'' she whispered in Daphne's ear.

Velma then sat in a chair, with her legs wide open, she pulled Selena towards her. Selena took a deep breath as Velma, pulled her closer. ''Lick me Selena, lick me honey, then suck my hot pussy''. Selena wasted no time in inserting her tongue into Velma. She moved her tongue, up and down, and round and round. Velma groaned with pleasure, and pulled Selena's face right up against her pussy. Selena could hardly breathe, but the lure of Velma's pussy, made her lick even harder.

Velma smiled, she felt extemely aroused, she glanced over at Daphne, lying spreadeagled on the bed, she could resist no more. She pushed Selena away, then stood up, with her pussy dripping. Selena looked up at her. Velma smiled back, then, picking up her panties, she stuffed them into Selena's mouth, then tied some stockings on top of it, Selena knelt on the floor, helpless.

Velma then headed towards Daphne, and crouched on the bed between Daphne's legs.

Daphne began to moan with delight, as Velma's tongue, removed the vibrator from inside her.
Then moaned even more as Velma's tongue entered her pussy. Daphne pulled hard on her restraints, as Velma's tongue, began to weave it's magic. Daphne groaned, and moaned through her gag, as she became even more aroused. Velma was really enjoying herself. When she had finished licking, and kissing Daphne's pussy, she put the vibrator back inside, making Daphne moan even more.

Then Velma got up, smiling from ear to ear, she untied Daphne's wrists, ''I'm going for a shower now, we'll have more fun later'' giggled Velma.
As she left the room, she spanked Selena's cute round ass.

Now Daphne had her hands free, she released her ankles, removed the vibrator from inside her, and went over towards Selena. She stroked Selena's ass, then spanked it.'' God I love your ass'' purred Daphne. Selena could do nothing, but moan, Mmmmpppphhhh !

Then Daphne untied Selena, they left the room, as they passed by the bathroom, they could hear Velma taking her shower. There was another bathroom along the hall, so Daphne and Selena went in there. They both stripped off, and showered together. It wasn't long before they were touching, and feeling each other.

After showering they went to the bedroom to get dressed, both of them put t-shirts, and shorts on. Then they hatched a plan to get revenge on Velma.

Selena and Daphne went to the kitchen. Velma was in there preparing some food. They saw this as their chance. Quickly, and expertly, they pounced on Velma. They soon overpowered her, and bought her to the floor. The two of them took no time at all, in binding her tightly with duct tape, on her wrists, ankles, and knees. Daphne then pushed a cloth into Velma's mouth, and Selena wound some tape around it, effectively keeping her silent. The girls then dragged Velma outside, there was a post at the side of the house. The two smiling girls were soon duct taping Velma too it. Velma let out a few small moans through her gag, but she knew she was well and truly caught. When Selena and Daphne had finished their business, they hugge deach other, went to the kitchen, and got themselves some drinks. Then it was back out on the sun loungers, to make the most of a lovely day. Now and then they would look behind them, and could see Velma struggling, but helpless tied to that post.

Daphne and Selena had won the day, they were both very pleased with themselves, and celebrated, by inserting vibrators into each other. Happy Days !
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Love the story. I always loved daphne as a damsel when i was younger.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady of the Dark »

Hey Soraka,

This is a nice written story. I hope to read more. ;)

With pleasure,
Lady of the Dark
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic