J-MAN : 01 - College Tie (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

J-MAN : 01 - College Tie (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

J-MAN's stories
01 - College Tie
Story index at the bottom

By J-MAN

Tue Jul 20 10:52:32 CDT 1999

When I was back in college we had to count school supplies behind the bleachers. Very dim light, and very quiet. Two other girls were suppose to help me. On the day to do this work one girl didn't show up. This left me and the other girl to do it. The girl that was helping me do this was pretty, smart and looked great. Well in class she said "We are going to count today". I said "O.K.".I notice she was wearing a brown pants suit, with dark brown hose and flats. I started to give me ideas. Once we started working I notice all the banner rope, banners, and duct tape. We were counting everything and got to the rope. Started untangling it all, and proceed to count. There was very long piece of 50 foot or more and I said jokingly this is yours. She said "Yeah right" She got tired of standing and sit down agianst a support beam. She said I have something to do this afternoon. I told her we wouldn't be done. I asked her if her feet were tied I could keep you here till we are finished. She was heistanted at first. I sugguest we take a short break. I moved in. I said set real still and proceed to tie her feet together, and moved up to her knees, and tied them up but not to tight. I got permission from her. We set and talked she hadn't been tied up before. You trusted me so far. At this time some guys were hitting balls off the bleachers, and couldn't hear very well. Then we took another short break to let the noise die down. Her feet and knees were tied the whole time. I said stick out your hands and the length from her knees I tied her hands off, and started to wrap the long length around her. I finished tying that off we sit back and talked while the guys were hitting those balls off the bleachers. Until one went behind there and a guy called out for us to get it for them. I said be quiet and they won't hear us. She got concerned about them finding us, and her completely tied-up. She was getting to loud when I

When I reached over and hand gagged her. I said O.k. to untie you, but before we leave I get to retie you up she said O.k. o.k.. That would be fine before some one found us. I started untying her uppper part all the way back down to her hands, and stopped. I told her as long as her feet, and legs are tied it will cut down for later. She aggreed. Then I looked up and saw one of the coaches coming in the dim light. I said "Don't move their is a guy coming and I'm going to put this banner over your legs and feet". He got that lost ball plus the other ones. She set real still and didn't move. We carried on our counting and I placed a box over her feet to make sure they didn't get discovered. WE worked for about thirty more minutes. I said time for a break. She told me we had to be gone by 12:30. She had an appointment. I said"O.K." We can finish up Monday. I asked how are your feet and legs doing. Fine, just a little stiff. I rubbed them to help get the blood flowing. It was about 11:00. I said we got hour and half before you leave. I got behind her and asked her politly to give me your hands. She said you are really going to finish what you started. I said "YEAH". I won't leave you, or let you stay very long like this. I stretched the facts a little.

Onced I secured her hands with the left over rope. I proceeded to wrap it back around her and tie it off to the beam she was agianst. I came around in front of her and said "Well ready for work". She said funny how can I write. I said I'LL write, you can count. The look I got. After about 10 or 15 minutes I untied her hands and upper body. I said "O.K. stick out your hands". She said agian. I told her this would be the only chance to ever tie you up. She Maybe and Maybe not. I said just incase. This time I pulled her hands closer to her knees and used a few more loops this time. I proceed to wrap the rest back around her breast, and arms. I showed her to effectly tie her off. Through her arms and back around her lower and upper breast area. She realizied I did do a great job. I notice her legs and feet seemed a little lose so the other end I untied and said this will be better. I tighten it and puled her hands a little closer, and retied her feet. I didn't ask if she needed to stretch. I told her to make this complete is to gag you. She said "NO" I said with a little preuasion.

I reached for the duct tape and she siad "NO duct tape". I said what about the clean t-shirts we counted, or one of the white write on stickers. She aggreed to this. SO I cut one of the t-shirts in half, and made a little ball out of it . She was trying to get free, but couldn't. I said "Open up and filled her mouth and took one of those white stickers and placed over her lips. I notice this sticks well but not well enough. I did tie the upper part to the beam incase she struggled about gagging her. I tore off two pieces of duct tape ,and she tried to move, and realized that I tied her where she couldn't. She gave in and set still for the two pieces of tape.I
set back and watched her mmmmmmmmph crazily at me. I asked if everything was all right, or to tight. She pointed at her legs and feet. I said I will rub the pain out . The whole time her feet were in my lap. She was still mmmmmmmmph like in relaxtion. I looked at my watch and seen it was after 12:00. This was all in the morning. I told her it was time to leave and would see her later.

She really went mmmmmmmmmmph loud and wild. I said I WOULD N'T LEAVE YOU. I started untying her upper body and then down to her hands and legs. She was mmmmmmmmmph for me to ungag her. I said that was for last. She nodded and mmmmmmph some more. I was finishing untying her legs when I noticeed her reach for her gag with her hands. I said I'm not finish and could retie you. She looked and just set their until I finnished. I reached up to take her gag off and said you did look great setting here bound and gagged. She tried to smile, then mmmmmph a little. When I removed her gag and the ball. She said "THANK YOU". I said NO, thank you for the wonderful time. Never did to ever get to tie her up anymore. We are still friends. I got a good one about the halloween gift shop with the female friend of mine. Let me know if anybody is interested?