tritied : A Fantastic Disappointment (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

tritied : A Fantastic Disappointment (F/M)

Post by Soraka »

by tritied » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:45 am

This is a story of my recent TUG with Beth, my partner in these things. Beth will indulge me, but doesn't love it. So, when you see stuff in [brackets], these are my thoughts on what's going on.

A few days ago, while in the shower, I got desire to shave myself clean. I've been shaving my legs for years for several reasons. One, I have gorilla legs and I race in triathlons. Wet, matted hair and spandex do not go together. Two, I'm a leg man and I like the feel of the smooth skin. Three, Beth likes it. She actually likes it when I shave everything all the time, but she understands thats a lot of upkeep. She only draws the line at my legs, I have to keep shaving my legs.

But, I decided to shave my genitals too. Whenever I do that, it is a definite sign I need to be tied up. So, I did it and it got me all horny. I was going to surprise Beth with a self tie and "present" her with it but then I decided I really wanted her to tie me up, so I know I would be trapped.

I told her about it and we picked a night to play. In the intervening nights, I kept coming here to read TUG stories and also to this site: {Link Removed by Admin}

I really liked the stories at that link. The awesome tie jobs, the dress up, the situations on the edge of what a person really wants to do, it totally turned me on. I sent the link to Beth, hoping she'd get the clue and go a little farther this time.

Game night finally came around and I decided I'd like to be tied up in the basement.

[Notice the "I decided".. Not quite right]

It's a finished basement, but pitch black with all the lights off. There is a trundle bed down there, so I opened it up to form a king sized bed to be tied on to. I started wrapping my wrist with rope.

"Do you want to help?" I asked, holding my wrist out to Beth.

[Will you please do it all? Tie me up how you want to, not how I thought].

"Sure," she said and did some wrapping. I make awesome rope cuffs by wrapping the rope 4-5 time around a wrist, crossing the loose ends and feeding them under the cuff wraps, then knotting it on top of the rope cuff. This makes a very comfortable, very firm, cuff with two long ends available to tie to things. I had to help her with them and ended up prepping my legs myself.

I had on a cheap, low-rise, men's string bikini brief. I wanted her to cut them off with scissors after I was tied.

I laid down on the bed and she started tying the cuffs off. She's actually pretty good at getting things just right when it comes to tension and soon I was spread-eagle across a king sized bed with little movement. Then she went and got some scissors.

"Are you ready", she asked. I smiled.

[Are you? Do you want me exposed now?]

She snipped off the underwear.

[Okay, now give me something to think about. I little rub and tease before you go]

"Do we have a blanket?" she asked

[I intentionally did not bring a blanket down, I was hoping she would forget and I would be stuck shivering on the bed without being able to cover]

"Well here." She covers me with a twin sheet, left over from when guests were staying here. Then she turns the lights down and disappears into the office, "Bye."

[NO! You were supposed to go upstairs, turn all the lights off, close the door and leave me in pitch black. Gagged too.]

I know she is in the office reading the stories at the link. I'm there for a while. She comes out.

[Sweet, she read about the gags and cross dressing play, she's going to do something]

"How are your extremities?", she asks rubbing them a bit and kissing me.

"They're good."

She disappears into the office again to read some more. I'm there for a while. I experiment with trying to pull a wrist free, but I've been making these rope cuffs for a long time and I know they hold well.

She comes out, "Enough!" She goes upstairs.

[Lights off, door closed please.. nope. She's getting some stockings and stuff from our bedroom]

She comes back down, carrying a blanket. She covers me.

[That's nice, I was getting cold]

"There's too much sibling stuff in there for me", she says, referring to the stories.

[I'm immediately let down. She missed the point.]

She strips and crawls into the bed with me. She kisses me, strokes my legs and body a bit and then starts the slightest of touches on my scrotum. My response is immediate. She works me over with her fingertips and hands bit.

"I'm sorry you didn't like the stories. I didn't focus on the sibling stuff so much," I say.

[Ask me why I liked them! Ask me if I really want to be dressed like a girl in stockings and pantyhose. Ask me if I want to be gagged. I'll tell you about how I put on your nylons when you aren't home and where them under my clothes. I'll tell you how I tie myself up when you are away while wearing them. Ask me! Ask me!]

She gets on top of me. She is pretty wet (despite the fact that she never initiates these games, she always get pretty turned on by them) and slips me inside of her.

Now, a confession. I'm afraid I don't have a lot of staying power, especially after a few days of shaving smooth, reading stories, and waiting for game night. I say, "Stop, I don't want to come yet!"

"I thought it was about what I wanted?" she asks.

[OH GOD YES, IT IS. Gag me, gag me for my insolence!]

"It is, I'm sorry."

[I really want to say gag me but I don't]

She grinds herself against my erection. "You're just a tool to me. Do you like it when I use you?"

[I stay quiet, I'm imagining myself gagged]

She slips me back inside her and rides me until I come. It's a pretty glorious climax, nonetheless. I strain and pulse and pulse and pulse and strain until my cold limbs are sweating and then I collapse against the bed and ropes.

[Make me do it again. Leave me here until I can.]

She starts untying my hands. I undo the rope cuffs.

[Tell me to leave them. Tell me you are just giving me a break]

I drop the ropes off the bed.

She crawls back into bed with me, leaving my legs tied.

[This has promise!]

"Oh, I forgot about your legs." She unties them. We cuddle for a bit. I give her some manual pleasure before we go off to our real bed.

I fall asleep very quickly, my libido and fetish sated for a bit.

As always, it was a fabulous release.

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need."