A bondage Visit (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

A bondage Visit (M/F)

Post by Soraka »

by Bobbert » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello, my name is Robert (my friends and family usually call me Bob though). This is my first time posting here and I have enjoyed reading so many of your stories I thought it would be only fair to post one of my own. So here we go!

First off about me. I am 5'7, average build, dark brown hair and hazel green eyes and have been interested in BDSM since I can remember. Most people wouldn't guess by my generally laid back demeanor but I am in fact very dominate when it comes to anything sexual. I have been looking for a girl who is as interested in BDSM as I am, but as so many of you know finding a partner or even play partner can be very difficult when doing things the old fashioned way.

I decided I would make some online profiles at Collarme and Fetlife and see if that would help. This is a story of one of the experiences I had with a girl I met through those sites about 6 months ago. For the sake of this story I will call her "Jennifer" as I would not feel right using her real first name. We had been talking for about 3-4 weeks graduating from messages to Skype video chat. Finally the time felt right and we set up a date to meet up on a Friday night to hang out and some optional kinky fun if things went well.

I drove down to meet her at her place because it was not suppose to be occupied by her roommates until about midnight and would leave us plenty of time (my roommates were not planning on leaving that night as usual so that was really our only option). The plan was to meet up, have dinner and be back at her place no later than 9 and see how the vibe was. She lived in an apartment complex so she wanted to meet me outside the business a little down the street as it would be very hard to find her room among what were dozens of separate buildings with probably well over 50 rooms in each.

I saw her standing out front of the agreed upon location and picked her up in my car. We exchanged pleasantries and got past that little getting to know you in real life as opposed to online vibe pretty fast. Jennifer was about 5'1 light brown hair, more brown than green eyes and had a little extra but was a very nice girl and had a cuteness about her. No one meeting her who was looking for it would have any trouble figuring out she had submissive tendencies. She came off as very shy but eager and exhilarated for tonight.

However only after a minute into the conversation I got thrown a curve ball that I was not expecting at all. It turned out there was a last minute change and her roommates where going to be home a little after 9 instead of midnight. We had a little less than 2 and 1/2 hours before that happened. So I asked her what she wanted to do. Did she want to go to dinner and then go back to her place to hang out for a bit (no point doing any bondage if there was only going to be 30-40 minutes) or did she want to go hang out at her place (obviously the bondage was implied). She said she was willing to do whatever I felt like doing. In case you don't know that is usually girl code for I want you to make a move. So I decided we would go back to her place to hang out.

That is not to say I didn't have reservations about doing things in this order. I have learned the hard way through trail and error that pushing things like this too far too fast could make someone feel very anxious in a not good way. I decided a while ago that it was much better to lead up to it a bit slow and make sure the comfort level was there before putting someone in the position of having trust you with their body and safety completely. Driving back and then walking to her apartment in the building i kept a close eye on her. She gave me a quick tour of her apartment and the last stop was her bedroom. She invited me inside and I took a quick look around. A lot of anime posters and other nerdy stuff which actually I really enjoyed seeing. I told her before meeting not clean her room before I came over so I could see her in her natural habitat as it were. It was very messing with various clothes and other items on the floor. None of that bothered me at all and I liked getting the little inside look into her life.

So now the moment of truth came and I took a seat on the bed and invited/kindly told her to sit down on it next to me. I could clearly see she was very nervous (I found out after at dinner that I would be tying her up for the first time in her life) but she still seemed very willing and excited. I talked softly and kindly to her telling her that there was no pressure to do anything and promised nothing would happen if she didn't want it to or decided she wanted to stop. I asked her one more time of she still wanted to proceed with assurance that I would be fine if she wanted to back out. Happily for me she shocked her head no and said she wanted to continue. At this point I ordered her to stand up straight in front of me and gave a good looking over of what was now mine for tonight.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Bobbert » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello again and thanks to all those enjoying this story. This is going to be part 2 of my story. Just a mild FYI, not everything here is 100% accurate as I am working from memory of an event over 6 months ago so some of the more precise details will be fudged. Now without further ado!

I deliberately stared over her body inspecting it as if she was a piece of property I was appraising. To my delight I caught her blushing and slightly looking away after this went on for a good 15 seconds silently. I ordered her to get on her hands and knees and clear out a spot on her floor. While she cleaned up a bit on her hands and knees I went through her bag of toys. There were 2 pairs of handcuffs, a blindfold and various dildos in it. I laid them out on the bed to get a good look at them pretending to ignore what Jennifer was doing. After she had cleared a space to my satisfaction I told her to face forward while staying on her hands and knees and to keep her head down.

I got up off the bed and walked ever so slowly around her. I informed her from this point on she would only refer to me as sir and asked her if she understood. She replied with a small but even "yes sir". I stopped directly behind her and ran my hand over her back and then through her hair. After a few moments I order her to stand up and face straight ahead. She did so promptly and with a "yes sir". I stood standing behind her running my hands over her upper and lower back. Then up to her shoulders getting very close behind her to build the anticipation. My hand settled around her throat and I held her softly while I whispered in her ear "are you ready to be tied up"?. She give me a energized by very soft "yes sir". I turned her around so her back was facing the bed and walked behind her. I grabbed a pair of black handcuffs and told her to put her hands behind her back for me. When she did as ordered I quickly locked her wrist together. After making sure they were not too tight and she would have circulation I again grabbed her throat and whisper "now you're mine and I can do whatever I want with you. How does that feel"? She replied "Very good sir".

While standing behind her I began to run my hand over her stomach. I asked her if she would like me to blindfold her. I knew the answer but I wanted to hear her say it and admit she wanted me to do it. She told me she did. I went back to the bed and grabbed the blindfold off it. It was black with a bit of a fuzzy pink/tan color on the outside. This time I stood in front of her to put it on. I waived goodbye to her and then slid it over her eyes. Asking if she could see anything at all she informed me she could not. I held her softly and then without any warming I put my hands on her shoulders and began to spin her around. Pushing with one arm and pulling with the other. I walked around her while doing this so she would not be able to find he bearings from my position. I did it clockwise and counter clockwise and it lasted for a good 20 seconds. Unbeknownst to her I stopped her in the very position she started. She was breathless and a bit off balance but I held her up firm while she caught her breath and regained her composure.

I asked her if she had and clue where she was exactly and what direction she was facing. She told me she did not which was exactly the answer I was hoping for. I began to give her orders to take one step forward, 2 steps back, turn right 90 degrees, do a 180, ect. She could not be sure where she was in relation to anything else in her room and simply had to trust I would tell her to do things that would not get her hurt. To my excitement she barely hesitated at first and then not at all. Now I felt it was a good time to kick it up a notch. This time I told her to put her ankles together so I could cuff them as well. She complied and her ankles were quickly cuffed together. I ordered her to wobble forward and then told her to stop. I informed her the bed was directly in front of her and she was to lay her front down on it. She had no way of knowing for sure if this was true or not as I did not let her bump into it while walking towards it but she bent over and let her body fall the last few inches on it hoping I did not lead her astray.

Once on the bed; I pulled up her skirt and got a nice look at her panties which where very wet by this point. I told her I was going to spank her and to thank me for each one. I started softly at first, alternating every 2 or 3 spanks from the left to the right. I wanted to keep her unsure of where I would strike so I did not simply alternate every time. After about 10 soft spankings I decided to go a little harder. Now I was hearing that nice familiar almost clap like sound. I checked to see she was doing okay and told her to speak louder and thank me louder. To tell me she was a naughty girl for me. To beg me to go harder. I told her I was going to give her 10 good whacks and to prepare her self and she was to count each one for me before thanking me for them. This time I was intending to leave some red marks on her ass and I did so. I could hear that quick sweet inhale she made right after each one. The tenth spank was the hardest of all. I made her thank me for spanking her while running my hand over her now very sensitive ass.

After giving her a chance to recover I order her to stand up and face me which put her back to the bed. I checked on her while holding her hand and running my fingers over hers. I asked her how she was feeling to make sure she was in a good head space as well as comfortable in her restraints while also not losing any circulation. After my quick check I order her to straighten up her body and put her legs tight together as well as make her hands into fist for me. I was hoping my orders did not give away what I planned to do next. Making sure she was as ready as she could be and without warning I pushed her back onto the bed. I heard a gasp of surprise and the gentle thud on the mattress as she landed. I helped her get situated so she was laying down with her head near the head board. I ran my hands over her stomach, on her sides, on her legs, on her face and over her lips. Everywhere accept the most sensitive of zones. Just when she was squirming under me I told her I was going to step out of the room for a little bit and leave her tied up and blindfolded here. Of course I had to give the standard line "now you stay here till I get back". With that I went to the door, opening it and closing it about 5 seconds after.

I turned towards her on the bed and slowly and soundlessly walked toward her. I was standing right over her now with her having no clue if I was there or not. I just silently observed her bound form. Here she was, on the bed blindfolded and hands and ankles cuffed. Completely helpless for me and happy for me to do anything I wanted to do to her. I was tempted to reach out and touch her but I wanted to wait. The longer I waiting the more she would believe she was alone right now. I was surprised by how completely still she stayed. Her face did not turn towards me so I was sure by this point my she believed I had left the room. I stood silently for 5 minutes just silently studying her wondering what she would do. To my delight she was beginning to squirm a now. Not trying to get away but testing her bounds. Assuring herself of her helplessness. Not only that, she was starting to get off on being left like this. With her squirms I also her the slightest of moans. In all I stood there silently for close to 10 minutes. I decided now was the time to announce my presence and continue the rest of tonight's activities.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Bobbert » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 pm

I silently move my hand towards her and gently place it on her stomach. I am happy to see a bit of a surprised jump from her. I begin to let my hand wonder over her body. Just gentle massaging her. Teasing again keep my hands just off those oh so sensitive parts that would drive her wild. After I have had my fun with her this way for a while I stop and grab a yellow elastic strip that I found near the bed. I ask her if she wants to try a little breath play. She agrees to do it without the slightest bit of hesitation. I tell her we will start off slow and see how it goes as we work up. I put the strap around her neck loosely and then snugly. I tell Her to get ready right before I am about to start. As soon as I warn her I pull tight on it. Not so tight to hurt her but tight enough to make it very difficult to breath. I count to 5 seconds out loud and then release it. She gasps for air I think more from the shock of the sensation than any shortness of breath. I ask her if she wants to continue and she tells me she does.

I start to slowly build up to longer and longer times. I give her 5 more seconds and then move to 10. I continue to push bit by bit and she will not even consider stopping or setting any kind of limit. I push for as much as 30 seconds by this time holding it as tight as i dare. I am pretty confident very little air if any can get through and her gasp when I release her seem to indicate that is indeed the case. Now some of you might not think that is a lot of time. But when you do not get to prepare yourself with a deep breath and your body breathing faster and your heart pounding harder due to arousal I think you will conclude that it can be a long time. Especially to those not accustom to doing it. I decide not to add any more time at this point as how hard she breaths after being released tells me even though she would not complain if I did more she would find it not as enjoyable. So I simply tell her I will not stop counting and hold her without telling her how long. I rotate anywhere between 30 to 10 seconds. I do not tell her this of course to give her that extra bit of excitement.

I do the entire spectrum of these breath play activities in about 15 minutes. I decide to stop because frankly I can do anything more without maybe pushing her past her limits and because to simply keep repeating them without anymore variation might get repetitive. I tell her that part of the evening is done and ask her how she enjoyed it. She replied "I enjoyed it very much sir" again in her soft docile voice. At this point I decide I want to give her another spanking. This time however I decide to put her over my knee while I am sitting on the bed. I must confess I enjoyed this position much more than simply having her bend over the bed as she did previously. I could feel her squirm under me after each spank but it also gave it a feel of an adult disciplining a child. That extra little bit of subjugation and humiliation that I do so enjoy.

I gave her about 10 good spankings on each side. Enjoying the feeling of her body wiggling, go limp and then tensing up over and over. After I was done teach my good little slave a lesson I again touched her fingers and made sure she still had feeling in them. She did but she also told me her arms where beginning to hurt a little after being cuffed behind her back for so long. Overall it was 90 minutes I'd guess and I was not at all surprised to her this. It was fine though as our time was coming to an end anyway. So I removed her blindfold and then uncuffed her hands and ankles. She thanked me and sat on the bed. I gave her some time to rub her wrist and stretch out if she felt like it but she did it for only a short time. It was unmistakable that even though she was free of her restraints she was still in no way saying she didn't want to be my submissive a bit longer. As time was now mostly up anyway I figured now was as good a time as any to give her a reward for being such a good submissive for me.

I told her to grab a dildo and lay back against me on the bed. She did so and I told her she can now fuck herself but she must ask my permission to cum. She wasted no time at all moving her panties down below her skirt and inserting the intruder into herself. I held her and roamed her body with my hands while she did this. She sometimes used her other hand on herself as well and sometimes grabbed my leg with it. She clearly had a lot of pent up arousal by this point and it did not take long at all before I felt her backing her body against me with each thrust and riving in pleasure. I made her asked me for permission to cum. Then I made her beg me for permission to cum. I wanted to tease her more but it was clear she was not going to make it much longer and I felt it would be a bad end for the night to have her cum without my permission. I ordered her to cum for me. She did so with great urgency. She did not slow down even a bit while this was happening. She went on with her moans and contortions for a bit and then slowed down like an engine that had run low on gasoline. When she stopped she was completely spent. I let her lay there for a while holding her in silence.

After a minute she told me she wanted to clean up and so I let her go to the bathroom. She came back with a very content look on her face. We talk a bit about the experience, about the things she liked and didn't like. So things she did like more than others but she insisted that she enjoyed all of it. She especially like the bondage which is one of my favorites too of course. So he roommates would be home soon and we decide we should grab as bite to eat after all this exercise. Still in the Dom role I told her to change her clothes a little before we went out (I like that kind of domination as well) and she agreed to do so. As we left her apartment we went back to the more socially acceptable roles. I was tempted to see how she would react at the restaurant if I gave her a few easy to do and not overtly sexual orders there but it was packed even at 9 so I thought better of it. I drove her back after dinner to her place where by this point her roommates where home no doubt and so sadly it was time to call it a night.

Thinking of it now I must say I think bondage visits are my favor kind of visits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic