MisterMistoffelees: 01 - A Bind of My Own Making: All Grown Up

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

MisterMistoffelees: 01 - A Bind of My Own Making: All Grown Up

Post by Soraka »

By MisterMistoffelees » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:16 pm
[mention]MisterMistoffelees[/mention]

Over at my deviantArt page, I'm starting perhaps the darkest tale I've ever attempted, and perhaps taking up a second dark Snoops tale. I feel like I need to do something lighter, and since the Summer (Tie-Up) School in the Fictional TUGs section has gone rather badly off the rails, I decided to revisit my old Bind of My Own Making tales, now in the Fictional TUGs Archive and tell more of the TUGs adventures of Serenity Mabrey and her boyfriend Joey Housely. It's been some years since those old tales, and by now Serenity and Joey are juniors in high school, but their taste for TUGs is unabated! In fact, verging into their late teen years has added some new dimensions to their TUGging! As before, Serenity tells most of the stories, and starts off here too with...

A Bind of My Own Making: All Grown Up
by Serenity A. Mabrey

So…yeah. You know all the old stories I told about how when I was a kid I learned to like tie-up games with my neighbor Joey Housely? Well, they didn’t really stop! And after my little secret got blown all over Camp Evergreen before that last camp session and everybody started calling me the Bondage Princess of Snowden, well, so much for it being a secret! But secret or not, Joey and I still play our “game,” but, well, under different rules now that we aren’t kids anymore. Ever since we got back together after Camp Evergreen, we’ve enjoyed our games even more—and in different ways than before! And since I am the Bondage Princess with no secrets about it anymore, why not tell you my stories?

Nights to Remember
That’s what everyone calls prom night. Well, that and things like “the most magical night of your youth,” and things like that. For Joey and me…well, okay. But not in the way most couples make prom night memorable!

First of all, if you’re my parents’ age, or even, say, Mrs. Pillsberry’s or Mrs. Giles’ age, you have no clue—I’m serious, no freaking clue what prom time is like now! Asking someone to the prom has to be made into some big production, even if you’re already seeing the person you’re going to go with. Take Jaden Ross. He and my bestie Abbie Dwight have been together since she was in middle school, and everyone who knows them knows that to all intents and purposes they’re married already. Despite all that, Jaden still had to make a big show out of asking his own girlfriend to the prom! They both go to Abbie’s stepdad Dave Miyazaki’s PowerDragons dojo, and Abbie is a serious expert in iaido, which is one of the Japanese sword arts. So what? So when Abbie does sword demonstrations for people, she uses her sword to cut down these rolled-up mats called tatamis. She was doing one of her demonstrations for the Little Dragons kids she teaches at the dojo (some kind of reward for them all learning some kind of skill, but I have no clue what), and of course she did her whole tatami-chopping thing, right? Well, anyway, when the thing falls apart, the top half hits the mat and this really nice jewelry box falls out. Abbie opens it up—and inside there’s this really cute gold chain inside, along with a note asking her if she would wear that necklace if she would let Jaden take her out. And you know something? Everybody’s favorite little Samurai-chan started crying! She was being asked out to the prom by her own boyfriend, and she started crying! Seriously!

Okay, so I did too. Get over it! Anyway, it went like this. It was Valentine’s Day, and…well, we have this sort of tradition. Yeah, you probably already guessed it. He gets to tie me up. We don’t get as many chances to do that now as we used to do back when we were kids, mostly because my parents keep a closer eye on us ever since we hit puberty and…well, I’m sure you get the idea. Any time we’re alone for more than a couple minutes my kid sister Jerkface (Charity to the rest of the world) gets sent out to find us. One of the problems of being in love with the boy you grew up living next door to! You know the deal; you’re sitting down in the basement lounge just getting nice and comfortable, and all of a sudden there’s Jerkface down there dropping herself between you and turning on the TV to a basketball game. Or you’re on your back deck letting the stars get you into just the right mood, and all of a sudden there’s Jerkface blowing out onto the deck texting her stupid friends (they’re not really stupid, but you get the idea!) on a phone she’s too young to even have. Seriously, why does a twelve-year-old need an IPhone 5? Especially when I only have a Galaxy 3? Even worse? When she’s texting her own boyfriend! Yeah, my twelve-year-old jerkface sister already has a boyfriend! The only good thing is that someday I’m doing to her and Clinton Maser what she does to Joey and me!

Anyway, back to how I got invited to the prom. Like I said, it was Valentines’ Day, and lucky for us it was a Friday. That meant a late curfew (at least if you consider eleven a late curfew when you’re seventeen!), and even luckier, the godawful winter we’d been having took a little break. And it still got dark nice and early! Now, one rule I have for our little holiday “games” (Christmas, Easter, Valentines’ Day, his birthday, sometimes the Fourth of July, and if the Pirates ever win the World Series in our lifetime) is that I get a nice date night beforehand. Now the date night he gave me pretty much screamed to me that he was up to something big; dinner at the Pomme Verte Bistro (yeah, Snowden now has a French restaurant to go with the Cook Pot, the Piccadilly Inn, the Canton Chinese Palace, Big Mama’s Pizza, and a new sushi bar that’s supposed to be in over the summer) made it a Big Date Night all by itself, but the movie down at the Allen Valley Multiplex (in the Allen Valley Mall) was extra gravy. He even bought me the large Sno-Caps, which he knows is my favorite movie snack! By then, I knew he had something up for our “game!”

Okay, that and he made sure to park his car as far from the doors as it was possible to get! Way back away from the lights, so I had a very good idea what was coming. He was going to get me out to the car, far enough away that nobody would notice, and he would tie my hands and feet and blindfold me like it was a kidnapping. We would end up at our little spot out on Baxter Road, and…well, you can kinds of guess the rest. Except the last part you’re probably imagining; see, I have this thing about getting pregnant—as in I don’t want to! But that still leaves a lot of leeway, you know! Anyway, I pretty much had his plan figured out by the time we got to his car.

Or not! See, just as I got to my door, a couple people in all black grabbed me! All in black, right down to the black ski masks, grabbing me and pulling my hands behind my back to tie them. I wasn’t supposed to know who it was, but well, about that. They were all in black, but when I smelled In Bloom perfume on one, and Suave Rain Forest Fresh body wash on the other—yeah. My friend and classmate Leslie Morgan always wears In Bloom (strange scent for a girl who’s as emo-scene-weird as Leslie!), and my big sister Felicity only uses Suave Rain Forest Fresh body wash. The tall skinny one was Lissy, and, well, Leslie’s outsized Marilyn Monroe shape is a giveaway no matter what she dresses in! Joey, of course, was standing there gawking like an idiot while my sister and my friend tied me up. Well, standing there with all the blood rushing out of his head and toward his—well, anyway, Leslie can tell you her side of the story of how I got “abducted.” She’s a good storyteller, a little on the twisted and kinky side (she could have written Fifty Shades of Grey better than the original!), but…well, anyway…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Serenity knows how I feel about her, ever since I confessed it to her back in seventh grade, and the fact that she has never held it against me—never any disgust or disdain, only the friendship we have despite the clear truth she told me that very day that she could not be how I wanted her to be—has only endeared her to me the more. Through all my romances—Jimmy, Cora, Kellie, Lexie, Tanner—Serenity has always had a place in my heart. No matter who I’m with, part of me will always be a little in love with Serenity Mabrey.

Thus, it was very sporting of Joey Housely, who knows how I feel about his lifelong girlfriend Serenity, to invite me to help “abduct” Serenity for his prom invitation. On the other hand, his invitation to Serenity’s college-freshman sister Felicity had the feel of hiring a chaperone for me—at least until Felicity regaled me that night, waiting for Serenity and Joey to come out of the multiplex, with stories of how in her childhood she would catch and tie her up! It was, I realized, a chance for Felicity to recapture a bit of her childhood, and we both looked forward to playing our parts.

For her part, Serenity was as beautiful as ever when I saw her emerge from the multiplex with her hand in Joey’s. Let me describe her and see for yourself! She has always been tall and slim, even back when I first met her in sixth grade, but the years since then have only made her all the more lithe and graceful. A gifted athlete, a studied dancer, and those things have left her body long and lean, lithe and quick. She disparages herself as a “stick,” but Joey and I know better. She complains about having a flat chest, but the small but beautifully rounded dollops of her breasts give her torso a wonderfully supple effect. She says she has no rear end, but she deludes herself; the years of soccer and basketball—and most of all, her dance training—has rewarded her with a derriere which is delightfully firm and pert atop those long willowy legs she doesn’t understand are so beautiful on her. Her arms are sticks according to her, but she doesn’t see their lean strength; they fall from perfectly-spaced shoulders, lean but lithe and strong like the rest of her. Nothing about her is a stick!

Certainly not as I saw her emerge from the theater, her hand in Joey’s! Her outfit that chill night was perfect on her! The gray knit sweater she wore over a thin white turtleneck was decorated in a cunning blue-and-pink pattern across her chest; the pattern, and the improbable but delightful paradox of the sweater’s bulky weight and tight fit, accentuated her lank torso. She matched the sweater with a long, tight gray-woolen skirt; its tight fit and mid-calf length gave it almost the effect of a pencil skirt, delightfully accentuating the shape of her narrow hips and taut rear. The matching dark tights and shiny black flats she wore were perfect on her legs and feet.

And her face! The soft freckled cheeks! The big, quick, sardonic gray-green eyes! The small, pink-lipped, ironic smile! The glossy, silky black hair just reaching her chin, framing that soft, sardonic, girlish, knowing, deliciously paradoxical face! She was expecting something to happen; that was where Felicity and I came in!

We had already choreographed our parts, of course, the better to make the capture quicker. The very last thing Felicity, Joey, or I wanted was to have a mall cop stumble onto our scene and arrest us! But speaking of mall cops, one of their accouterments was what gave me the job of first binding Serenity’s arms. That is, handcuffs. I’ve always kept a pair attached to the front of my Tripp pants—to be honest, I enjoy giving my society-conscious mother the occasional headache, and there is nothing like seeing me go to the mall with handcuffs attached to the front belt loops of my Tripps to give her a headache!—and tonight I actually put them to use. While Felicity went for her mouth, putting a gloved hand over it, I got to grab her hands and pull them behind her back and handcuff her. And I did it the correct way—turned her hands palms-outward to further restrict her use of her arms, especially to keep her from slipping her hands under her feet to bring them to her front. Detective O’Malley did a demo at one of our detective club meetings, and I was the guinea pig! And yes, since you obviously want to know, it was fun! I’m strange that way.

While I handcuffed Serenity, Felicity worked on Serenity’s mouth. We both know her rule with Joey against gags, but we also know that her rule is relaxed on her holiday “play-dates,” as Felicity calls them. We had a special surprise for Serenity in that regard, but for the moment—because she would be where no one could keep watch on her—Felicity started with something very simple. It was the merest cleave gag, nothing more than a narrow strip of cloth tied between her lips like was common in ‘80s and ‘90s action shows, but a very real reminder to Serenity that her mouth was to be kept under Joey’s control. While I took one length of very soft, bleached clothesline and tied Serenity’s ankles, Felicity blindfolded her. I was quick but effective on her ankles; three loops around her ankles, the rest cinched between them to lock her ankles into their bonds. Felicity used a freshly-laundered and fabric-softened dark-red bandanna as a blindfold, folded so that it reached just above her sardonic eyebrows and just short of the tip of her freckled nose. The gag was narrow, but of a rich black velvet which disappeared between her lips only to be tied at the base of her neck.

Felicity’s blindfold was done before my ankle binding, so Felicity got the honors of actually roping her sister’s wrists, pinned in place by my handcuffs. She used another length of the same soft bleached-white clothesline as I had on her ankles, slipping the cuffs an inch up her wrists and binding her wrists with her palms still turned out, using the same loop-and-cinch I used on her ankles. That technique meant that she would not be able to shift her wrists to her front, even without binding her elbows; it also allowed her to wriggle energetically in her bonds, knowing that Joey would find her struggles highly entertaining.

Serenity, understanding this, hummed and squealed through the simple cleave gag as well, but not without her own commentary. The gag wasn’t effective, as I’ve already said, which allowed her to speak with only a slight slur in her pronunciation. “Gedd those han’cuffs off me!” she said, for example, while her sister bound her wrists. “Ooo bedder not be takin’ wideo of me, Weswie!” she said as we finished binding her. Indeed, it was a sore temptation to me to do just that; the rich black-velvet cleave between her lips set them off beautifully, and the twisting of her lanky torso, unprotected by her behind-her-back arms, set her modest breasts to restrained gyrations which were utterly, fascinatingly adorable! Joey was so lucky to get to claim her for himself!

Then, the last step. Joey had already opened up the trunk lid to his car—to be perfectly accurate, his mother’s late-model Ford Fusion—and he helped us scoop up Serenity and place her gently in the trunk. As soon as she had been lifted from her feet, she knew what was happening to her; “Ooo, a weal kidnabbing!” said Serenity with an unmistakably humid note in her voice which made clear she was enjoying the scene despite the gag. “I wondew whad my wansom’s gonna be!”

Joey cackled in a perfect stage-villain voice. “That’s for me to know and for you to find out!” He made to slam the trunk lid down on his girlfriend-hostage, but stopped; he checked to make sure she was comfortable lying in the blanket-lined trunk, then closed it gently atop her. “Iv I die in here, I’ww haunt you fo’evew!” But there was no fear nor defiance in her bright voice; nothing but humid amusement. She was having so much fun being Joey’s hostage!

“So…” said Felicity as we walked back to her car after Joey pulled out of the lot, “were you taking notes for whoever is going to ask you to the prom, Leslie?”

“Yes, but I haven’t decided who I’m going to abduct yet!” Which was true; I might do this for my invitation to Morgan Emrick, or maybe even Tanner Hendrickson. Or both! But that was my own story, so Serenity will have to resume her own story for you!

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Okay, I admit it! Leslie was right—I was enjoying my kidnapping! Now, it wasn’t my first time tied up in a car trunk—in fact, that was way back in fourth grade when the bad cop Sgt. Donovan captured me that one Halloween—but it was the first time I was tied up in a car trunk by someone other than a bad guy! Besides, that first time back in fourth grade, Abbie had been stuffed into that trunk along with me, and we nearly ended up fried to a crisp by that sicko cop!

This was something entirely different! Like I said, it only took a second or two to figure out that Lissy and Leslie were the ones tying me up, and I knew Joey would be standing there watching, so I gave him a bit of a show while they tied me up. I still haven’t quite figured out what he gets out of watching me squirm (because no matter what Leslie tells you, I am a stick!), but he enjoys it, so I gave him the best show I could. Besides, they went easy on my gag, just one little strip of cloth through my mouth. I expected something worse later, but it was nice of them to just do the little cleave-gag thing at first. I played that up for him, too, because he likes my gag talk. Then, the trip into the trunk! I couldn’t see because of my blindfold, of course (and yeah, I really do like blindfolds!), but as soon as they dumped me inside (and I’d be willing to bet my next Deb paycheck that Leslie was the one with a hand on my butt while they were dumping me!) I knew that Joey had cushioned it with pillows and blankets to help keep me comfortable. How can you not love a boy who makes sure his trunk is comfortable for you? Now, being as tall as I am, I had to be sort of folded up inside the trunk, with my knees up in my chest, but with all the pillows and blankets inside, it was almost like being curled up in my bed! And Joey wasn’t done trying to make me comfortable; even before he pulled out, he’d put music on the car stereo so I could listen. Not just any music, either; he had on some tracks by my favorites, Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift and One Direction (yes! I like One Direction! You have a problem with that?), which is surprising because he hates all of them! He was listening to stuff he hates just to make me more comfortable! Just another reason to love him to pieces!

The trip wasn’t that long, judging by the number of tracks I got to listen to while I rode in the trunk. And one thing about being tied up by Lissy and Leslie? I couldn’t get loose! You know how much I love Joey—people say I’m more disgusting about Joey than Abbie is about Jaden Ross, and that’s pretty disgusting!—but he has never been able to tie me up well; I always get loose quickly whenever he ties me up. I think it has something to do with him not wanting to hurt me, but maybe it’s just because he sucks at tying. But this time, I wasn’t going anywhere! Lissy had my palms turned out to tie them, and with my hands back-to-back I couldn’t reach any knots, and I couldn’t slip my hands to my front. My feet were tied up nicely too, and I’m sure Leslie enjoyed doing it! But you know something? There’s something about not being able to escape which let me really enjoy pulling and twisting my wrists, and I mean really enjoy it! I like the feeling of total helplessness and dependency that being really well tied up gives me, and having my hands tied behind my back so I couldn’t get loose is the most helpless feeling there is, I think! With your hands tied in front you can still fight back, and when your hands are over your head you can usually twist your body away, but when they’re behind your back you really can’t defend yourself much at all. The only thing I think I’d have liked better than what they did is if they would have tied my knees and thighs; yeah, I think you understand why! But even so, I could tug some against my ankle ropes, enough to make the trip…well, very interesting! It was already the best play date I’ve ever had, and I wasn’t even where he was taking me yet!

But I got there soon enough. And judging from the fact that we hadn’t gone off onto any rough dirt roads, I was pretty sure we had stayed on good roads. In fact, near the end of the trip , we were going quite slowly, with a number of slow turns, so I had also guessed that we were in a town somewhere. Combined with the good speed we had made early on in the trip, I had already made a guess that we were back in Snowden. But where? It hadn’t felt like we had gone up any steep hills, so I was fairly sure we weren’t back home up in Valleyview Estates, but in some other part of town. The mystery was intriguing! I was a helpless, bound-and-slightly-gagged prisoner being spirited off to an unknown place; my imagination was really going! Where was I, and what was going to happen next?

First thing, of course, was to be taken out of the trunk. The car had stopped, the engine was shut off, and I heard Joey get out of the car. Another moment, and the trunk popped and I heard the lid rise up. The trip had started out a bit chilly, but the blankets (and the ropes, of course!) warmed me up nicely until the lid went up; the chill reached down to me again, and for long moments I heard Joey breathing above me. Undressing me with his eyes, no doubt, which only tells me that he needs his eyes checked! He slowly coaxed me out of the trunk, pulling me toward the front of the trunk first by my feet, then by my shoulders, then my feet again, until he slowly pivoted my feet over the edge of the trunk. He scooped me up a bit until my feet were dangling beneath me—and he stole a few grabs at my butt in the process, which I certainly didn’t mind!—then untied my feet. Wherever he was taking me, I was going to have to walk! Not that I minded that; with my blindfold over my eyes, I couldn’t run away from him. The feeling of helplessness that comes from having your eyes covered is so exciting! He scooped me up a little again after untying my feet, and I was standing on pavement.

The only way I could walk was if Joey guided me, which he did; he took my arm by the crook of my elbow, and slowly started walking me. My skirt was narrow enough that I couldn’t walk quickly anyway, and being blindfolded made my steps even shorter. I still had to say something to him! “Where rr oo taking me?” I asked.

“It’s a secret. This way you won’t be able to lead the police back here!” He was really into the game, which only excited me that much more!

“So you’re pwannin on weweasing me?” The gag messed up my voice, but Joey seemed to like that!

“Once I’m done with you,” he said, and he coaxed me up a small step onto a wooden porch. “But you have to behave yourself!”

Yeah, behave myself. I knew just what he meant by that—he wanted me to be a good prisoner, as in plenty of struggling and squirming and gag talk. But he wasn’t getting that until I knew where I was, or at least knew I wasn’t about to get posted up on YouTube or something like that. I was perfectly willing to put on a show for Joey, but not for anyone else! “You know, ah could scweam for hewp,” I told him, as much to let him hear me talking through the gag as to tell him anything. “The powice would awwest you an’ save me.” We were indoors now; he had led me through a door by my elbow, and I felt a hardwood floor beneath my feet. I couldn’t see for my blindfold, but there was enough light around the base of my nose that I could tell the lights were on but not very bright. The house—it was pretty clear we were in a house—was silent, so the only clues I could get were through my nose. I could smell pizza—it was Big Mama’s pizza because their pizza sauce had just a little bit of garlicky smell to it that I like—and a trace of old beer and wine. That itself was a good clue; I hadn’t been taken up any hills, and with the smell of drinks and pizza, I had a pretty good idea where I was. I was near the university campus. Student housing. There was only one student house where Joey would take me—and when I caught a smell of Suave Rain Forest Fresh body wash, I knew I was right! “An’ the’ww awwest oo too, Wissy!” I yelled. “I know you’we hewe!”

“Now that’s impressive!” OMG, my heart nearly stopped—that was Trish Dwight’s voice! I know her pretty well, of course, since she’s Abbie’s big sister, but OMG—she was there watching me! “Even blindfolded, she knows where she is! Nice catch! Dr. McNeil is just plain going to love you!” See, I already know what I’m doing in college—I’m going here to Snowden State to major in criminal forensic sciences, so yeah, I’m already playing up to Dr. McNeil the department head! But at the moment—OMG, I’m there nicely tied up, and Trish Dwight gawking at me! “Don’t worry, we’ll leave you be, won’t we, girls?” Girls? As in I’m being paraded tied up in front of everybody in Snoop Towers? I don’t know how I didn’t die of blushing! I heard a bunch of footsteps behind me going up a set of stairs—I counted at least four sets of feet! I was either going to die of embarrassment or I was going to kill Lissy when I finally got loose!

But leave it to Joey to save the day! “Here,” he said, leading me around to the basement stairs, “downstairs we’ll have everything to ourselves! Lissy promised me!”

“An’ oo twust ‘er?” I was sure someone somewhere was recording me to put on YouTube! I know I’m already Snowden’s Bondage Princess, but that doesn’t mean I want my Valentine’s Night date with Joey all over the internet! Joey didn’t answer me, just led me down the stairs into the Chateau Snoop (it goes by both names) basement. Do you know how hard it is to walk down a flight of rickety stairs with your arms tied? Lucky that Joey did such a good job guiding me!

A concrete floor and a cool basement. I’d been down in the basement before during Siblings’ Weekend so I knew how it was laid out, and I had a pretty good idea that Joey was going to tie me to one of the posts down there. But he surprised me again! Instead, a second after feeling carpet under my feet from the little “spare bedroom” their landlord Dave Miyazaki built in the basement across from their little laundry, Joey stopped me and sat me down in a chair! It creaked as I sat in it, which meant it was a wooden frame chair, just exactly the perfect kind to tie me to!

And Joey being Joey, he took his good sweet time doing it! The usual thing to do when tying somebody to a chair is to tie their hands behind the chair back, but Joey would have to untie my hands and re-tie them behind the chair back, and of course he still sucks at tying my hands. But he didn’t untie my hands at all! Instead, he just sat me lightly against the chair back so my arms were just touching it, then started wrapping rope around my chest. He started just above my lap, stopping at my elbows. He didn’t say anything while he did it, but from his breathing I knew he was really enjoying himself! Next, he tied more rope up my chest, but did it by slipping the rope between my arms and my body and around some of the frames in the middle of the chair back, which didn’t pin my arms. How can you not love a boy who takes care to keep you comfortable when he’s tying you up?

I knew my legs were next. He started with my ankles of course, but when he finished tying them together, he pulled them back to a frame under the chair so that my feet weren’t touching the floor. But he wasn’t done! Next, he tucked up the hem of my skirt a little to expose my knees, and tied my legs just above them! God, I love that! And even then he wasn’t done; he picked my legs up just an inch or two from the seat, and tied about three loops around the middle of my thighs! Over the skirt, of course, but the feeling of having my legs tied tightly together—wow! He knows I love it! All I have to do is squirm a little and, well, let’s just say it’s very, um, stimulating!

So there I was totally helpless, tied tight to a chair in the Snoop Towers basement. What was going to happen next? I couldn’t fight back, even if I wanted to. And then, what do you think he does? Takes out my little cleave gag! “Okay now,” he said, his voice all excited, “open wide!” Oh great. I knew just exactly what was coming next!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Felicity here. And yes, I cheated and went down into the basement to see what Joey had in mind for ‘Ren. And she’s right; she was tied up nice and tight! Especially her legs; she loves having her legs tied real tight, because it lets her play with herself while she wriggles around. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with a little self-stim! As soon as Joey finished tying her thighs together, she started wiggling around in her chair to get herself turned on, but actually she was already turned on! Her cheeks were unbelievably red while he tied her into the chair, which means she’s either over-exerting herself or she’s turned on! And she wasn’t exactly exercising hard! She gave a little groan after Joey took the gag out of her mouth and told her to open wide. I knew just what she was expecting, that he was going to put a big gag into her mouth. And let’s be honest, here at the Chateau we have a whole bunch of really big gags to choose from! Okay, Ginger has a whole bunch of big gags, but she’s always good about sharing! ‘Ren, remember, absolutely hates gags! But boy, did Joey have a surprise for her!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Okay, Lissy was right about what I was thinking when Joey took out my little cleave and told me to open wide. That still doesn’t mean that I’m not killing her or worse the first chance I get! I’m really thinking about getting her fixed up with her ex Mitchell Danielson again just so I can watch her playing her own tie-up games with the big pervert! And maybe a little bit of YouTube just to get her back!

Anyway, about that surprise. I was pretty sure I was getting a big gag to replace the cleave gag. See, I know all about Ginger O’Day’s gag collection! Remember, when I was outed at Camp Evergreen as the Bondage Princess, it was Ginger who sat and talked with me and basically told me to just own it, and as we talked more, we got into a whole lot of tie-up subjects, including gags. She thought if I experimented with gags I might not hate them so much, but…yeah. That so wasn’t happening! And there I was about to get some big huge ball gag or panel gag or inflatable gag or even worse shoved in my mouth! But it was a special holiday date night, so I went ahead and obeyed Joey and opened wide—

And I nearly choked on something! A second, and realized that it was a Cella chocolate-covered cherry! OMG! He knows how much I love Cella’s Cherries! All of a sudden it was like that scene in 9 ½ Weeks (hey, I’m seventeen so I can watch hard-R stuff! Okay, so maybe that doesn’t apply retroactively, but hey!), and combined with having my thighs tied, well, I figured I was going to need a change of underwear before I got home! Anyway! The chocolate-covered cherry was delicious as it always was, and while I was enjoying it, Joey laughed. “You thought I was going to put a better gag in your mouth, right?”

“Well, kind of.” Who was I kidding?

“You think I’m totally evil.”

“Not totally!”

“Ah-hah. Anyway, open wide again.” So I did—

A little bite of peanut brittle! Another candy that’s one of my favorites! I love peanut brittle too! I had to sort of give it up after I got my braces, but I’d just had them taken off three weeks ago, so I could enjoy it again! And boy, I did! If it’s possible to orgasm with food, I was about to do that! “Open wide!”

And O! M! G! A Lindor truffle, my absolutely favorite candy in the whole world! He didn’t just get me candy, he got me all three of my favorite candies! “You’re up to something!” I said after I downed my truffle. “All my favorites!”

“And I’m not done yet! Hold still!” What did he have in mind? He put another truffle to my lips, and while I ate it, I felt him reach around my neck like he was putting something on me. Some kind of sicko slave collar or something? I couldn’t tell for being blindfolded! And yes, I knew that Ginger O’Day had that kind of stuff too, even chains and leg irons and yeah, even whips and stuff like that! And just think, my own nosy, perverted sister lives in that room with her! Okay, anyway, I thought that about the slave collar for a moment, but whatever it was, it was very light around my neck. Okay, so probably not a slave collar! He adjusted it around my neck a little. “Hold still.” He was at the back of my head, and in a second the knot to my blindfold was undone. Before I could speak, Joey was in front of me with a little mirror in his hand. “Take a look.”

O. M. G! It was a locket necklace in the shape of a heart, a heavy heart locket in like 24-carat gold on a beautiful gold chain! There was a little key on the necklace which looked like it went into a little lock on the locket, and Joey put down the mirror and opened the locket with the little golden key on the necklace. It was beautifully symbolic; Joey had the key to my heart! It was such a beautiful locket and chain that my eyes were wet even before he unlocked my new locket heart! Then he opened it, and slipped out a tiny slip of paper, which he unfolded. He took out a little magnifying glass. “See my message?” I looked at the tiny message—

Please go with me to the prom, and please be mine forever!

And this was when I really started crying! It was such a wonderful way for him to ask me out to the prom, and that second question! As if he didn’t already know the answer to both of them!

My throat was so choked up just thinking about how much Joey loved me that I could hardly talk, but I managed to answer him. “Yes to both.” OMG, how he smiled! I love his smile! “As if you didn’t already know! I’ve always been yours forever!” You should have seen him! His eyes got so moist, like he was going to cry too, and then—well, he knelt down and kissed me! A deep, real kiss, our mouths locked so tight! And after that kiss, yeah, I was in real need of fresh underwear! “Is that my ransom?” I asked when we finally came up for air, my body tingling with electricity all over. “Am I being released now?”

But his smile got mischievous then, and I knew the night wasn’t over at all! “Yes, that’s your ransom. But no, I’m not releasing you. For one thing, you’re having way too much fun!”

“As if you aren’t too!” I wiggled in my chair a little just to remind him of that.

“And for another thing, you need a little bit of punishment for spoiling my surprise lair!” Uh-oh. Especially uh-oh when he started untying me from the chair! “You’ve been a bad little girl, you know! In more ways than one!” He had undone my feet from under the chair, and was now working on untying my chest from the chair back. But he didn’t even think about untying my hands or my ankles! “Trust me, little girl, this will hurt you more than it will hurt me!” O. M. G!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Yeah, about that. See, everybody knows I’m a bondage freak, but there’s this one little other thing I go for too that people mostly don’t know. And I was about to get it—literally!

Yeah. Spanking. Don’t ask me how I got turned on by it, because I don’t know! All I know is that being spanked just arouses me! Okay, I know the explanation Ginger O’Day gave me when we got to talking about it (yeah, stupid me, I confessed to her that I like being spanked too!), about how being spanked increases the blood flow to your bottom and makes it more sensitive, but I think there’s more to it than that. I mean, as soon as I realized that Joey was going to spank me, I got even more turned on that I already was! My bottom was already tingling by the time Joey finished untying my body from the chair!

But he was going to make me wait for it! “First of all, we need to put this back.” He didn’t need to make an excuse about putting my blindfold back on me; he knows I like them. It was nice and tight, and cut off all my vision again. “And there are a bunch of people here that we don’t want to disturb if you start yelling.” Uh-huh. I knew this was coming. The gag. And a real one, not the cute little cleave gag I’d had! Of course, with my blindfold back on, I didn’t know what kind of perverted gag he was going to put on me, so all I could do was wait. You know I don’t like gags, but it was a special holiday date-night tie-up game, so I didn’t argue. Besides, it had to be getting close to my curfew, so how bad could it be?

Well, until I remembered that Ginger O’Day’s room was sort of Bondage Toys R Us and was totally full of different kinds of gags! I just knew I was going to get gagged by some great big perverted thing! But, like I said, it was part of the game that night, so I just sat in the chair and waited. “So it needs to be something that’ll keep you as quiet as possible.” Oh yeah. Great. Something kinky. Now, I don’t mind kinky as such—I’m the Bondage Princess, after all—but there’s kinky, and then there’s all-out really kinky! “Okay, I think this will do just fine!” Then there he was standing in front of me; I couldn’t see him for my blindfold, but I could hear him breathing. I hadn’t got a good look at anything but his face while he had my blindfold off, but I was sure that certain parts of him were very swollen—I could hear it in his voice! “Okay, open wide.” I was hoping that I would get another Lindor truffle, but, well, no.

What I got was a cloth in my mouth, all wadded up. He pushed it in gently, slowly filling up my mouth. From the feel of it, it felt like a bandanna. At least it was clean! For just a moment when he started filling my mouth with it, I worried that it would be socks, or even worse, panties! I’ve seen some of his internet history, and I know for a fact that he’s read about using panties as a gag! Well, either him or Jimmy. I wonder if Leslie has ever been gagged with panties? As for me, I’d just as soon not find out what it’s like! But anyway, I was sure it was a bandanna Joey filled up my mouth with. “Ummph!” It wasn’t really words, just a sound I made to test how the cloth filled my mouth, but I could hear Joey almost moan when I made it! Which is the whole point to him gagging me, of course—he loves my gag talk!

Next, another bandanna. The top was all the way over the tip of my nose, and the bottom all the way below my chin! As he tied off the ends behind my head, I remembered what that’s called—an over-the-nose gag! Yeah, Joey’s looked them up too. Between my blindfold and my OTN gag (that’s how they abbreviate it), most of my whole face was covered! “Well, now, that should take care of you!”

I decided to give him a little more gag talk. “Rrr oo gmmng d’thpmmk mmph?” It was supposed to be “Are you going to spank me?” but it came out pretty much the way I wrote it. And to be honest, I really was getting excited about getting spanked, and I was starting to think that maybe Joey was making me wait on purpose just to build up my anticipation. But at just that moment, Joey scooped me up out of the chair and set me on my knees on the floor. With my legs tied tightly and my hands behind my back, I couldn’t really keep my balance, and I could feel Joey sort of keeping me upright. I’d heard the chair squeak as he sat down in it, so I knew what was going to happen next—I was going over Joey’s knee! Which is of course the only proper way to be spanked.

He lifted me up under my arms, and even with my ankles tied I could help him get me over his knee. I was laying across his lap, of course, and I felt a hard swelling right where I expected to find it. He was as aroused as I was! I still wiggled a little against it, just to let him know I knew he had that thing going, and he squeaked a little, then put his hand on my back and pinned my hands still. The zipper to my skirt was in the back, and with his other hand he undid the hook and took down the zipper. With my thighs tied, there was only so far he could lower my skirt, but it was enough to uncover my butt! His breathing was real ragged, and I knew that for some reason he was enjoying looking at my so-called butt. I still don’t get what he likes about my butt! It’s barely there!

And in a few seconds, it was barely there with nothing on it! He pulled down my tights, and then ran his hand over my butt again. “You really are excited, Serenity! On top of everything else, you’ve been a bad little girl by getting your panties all wet! So…” and then all of a sudden my panties were scrunched down to the tops of my thighs just like my tights and skirt were. The air in the basement was cool, and it tingled over my bare bottom—at least until Joey ran his hand over it again. “This is for your own good, Serenity,” he said, and I was so impatient for him to get it done that I moaned and squealed while he ran his hand over my butt! He was torturing me by making me wait!

Then his other hand held my tied hands and raised them a little further up my back, obviously so I couldn’t reach my butt, and I knew it was finally coming. He took a deep breath—then whack! A sharp, stinging little smack on my right butt cheek! It wasn’t really hard, not something to really cause an injury, but it wasn’t a little tap either; it stung quickly, the sting sort of dancing over the skin of my butt before concentrating down between my thighs. But I hadn’t had time to think about it before there was another smack, this time on my left butt cheek! I squirmed at this smack, which set off all kinds of arousal! I could feel myself practically gushing into my underwear! Now he had a rhythm going; first smack one cheek, then the other, never real hard but just enough to sting, and after only a few spanks I was moaning and squealing through my gag, wriggling around like crazy on his lap! And that made him more and more aroused too, which I could tell from his heavy breathing and the whining little growl in his voice as he spanked me. Then, just as I was so excited I was sure I was dripping on the floor or something, I felt Joey’s erection quiver, and I felt a sudden moist heat at my side where I was rubbing against him—he squeaked and shuddered—and he came! Right in the middle of spanking me, he came! Well, at least I wasn’t the only one with a mess to clean up!

His hand fell back down on my naked butt one more time, and he sort of sagged beneath me. I was pretty winded too, and I realized that I’d been squirming and bucking even more than I thought I had! It was pretty obvious that my squirming around in his lap was at least part of the reason he came, and that made me feel sort of proud. I was good enough to bring him off just from laying in his lap letting him spank me, after all!

“Oh my God!” he suddenly half-yelled, and at first I thought it was Lissy or one of the other Chateau Snoop perverts spying on us. “It’s almost eleven! We gotta go!” he practically dumped me on the floor as he started to get up, but he stopped himself long enough to finally untie my hands. While I undid my gag and blindfold (in that order, because I still love being blindfolded!), Joey hurried to untie my legs. I’d already started wiggling my panties and tights and skirt back up by the time he got my legs and feet undone, and we practically ran out of the house! He drove like a lunatic back up to Valleyview Drive, and I was on my front stop at about 10:59 and 59 seconds—squishing all the way! And there was Joey walking me to my door with a huge wet spot in the middle of his pants where he came, but I didn’t mind—I’d done that to him!

We could relax a little with me home before my curfew (if only by about a second), because the rule is that I only have to be home by eleven. I mean come on, Joey lives literally across the street and it’s kind of ridiculous to insist that I be inside and him home. We both live there, you know! Anyway, Joey was totally red-faced when we stopped at my front door, obviously embarrassed by his accident. “I’ll take this invitation over anything Jaden Ross did for Abbie!” I told him, pulling him close. “And I love my new necklace—I’ll wear it every day!”

He lifted it up for a second and looked at it. It gave him an excuse to run his hand against my so-called boobs to pick it up! “I was hoping you’d like it. I…” Joey’s not very good with words, and he was stammering over what to say next, so I settled it for him—I reached up, put my arms around his shoulders, pulled his face to mine, and gave him the deepest, most intense kiss I’ve ever given him! He wrapped his arms around my waist as we kissed, and his hands started sliding back down toward my butt—and I felt him get hard again! I’d done that to him too! I don’t get it, but I love it! And…

“Joey, you know I love you. I really do. And tonight was the best night I think we’ve ever had!” He nodded and smiled. We were wrapped up in each other, and I could feel his wetness against mine—and I giggled! “But you do realize I’m going to have to do laundry at midnight after what you did to me!”

He laughed. “You? Yours cleans up faster than mine!” We laughed again, held each other and kissed again, and finally the cold started getting to us enough that we had to go inside. The last words he said to me at the edge of the road were “I love you, Serenity,” and those words made me cry again, because I love him so much! I don’t know how I’d ever live if I ever lost him again!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Leslie of course wanted all the details. She’d been there to “abduct” me, and since she’s into the tie-up-game thing too, well, she wanted to know the whole story. As if! It was one of those things where we were sitting around in the lobby before the hallways were opened up to the students in the morning, and Leslie and I were sitting on the little ledge outside the music studio; if Mrs. Rundren the assistant principal hadn’t been hanging around, and I hadn’t known all too well that Leslie was just getting over a very bad time (a story in itself), I might have slapped Leslie silly for even asking! “Look,” she said, “it’s not about…well, the details, but…” She gave a little glance around to make sure no one was listening, then leaned in close and dropped her voice. She’d just gotten her hair trimmed and re-colored that weekend, fluffed out over her shoulders again and once more colored the shade of bright pink that got her the nickname “Pinky” from our Wiltontown classmate and friend Allie Lamm. “See, I was…I was thinking of asking Tanner to the prom the same way Joey did you. I don’t think he’d mind.”

O. M. G. Seriously? She wanted to kidnap Tanner Hendrickson to ask him to the prom? That is so…okay, not so much the “kidnapping” part, because Tanner…well, he has his own particular…well, let’s just call them “tastes,” which aren’t all that different from Leslie’s. The thing is, he’s a freshman! We’re juniors, and, well yeah. Leave it to Leslie to invite a freshman boy to the prom! And I just had to make a smart comment back! “Is he renting a tux, or borrowing one of your sister’s prom dresses?” Yeah, that’s one of Tanner’s things. I’m used to it, because if you remember, Joey used to do that as well, but, well, that’s just me being a smart aleck! “Just kidding! But you’re sure it’s going to be okay? I mean, he’s a freshman, and you’re a junior, is his mom okay with it?” Tanner lives with his mom and kid sister (where his criminal of a dad is makes another story for another time!); they’re both kind of freaked out about his dressing up, but the fact that he’s dating a girl kind of makes up for it to them. But not only a girl in the junior class, but Pinky Morgan, who’s even kinkier than me!

“I asked her first, and she said he can go if he wants to. I didn’t say how I wanted to invite him!”

“So what’s your plan? It’s not like he has a curfew as late as mine. Or are you asking me to plan the whole thing?”

“I know just what I want to do. I just want you to help me like I helped Joey. Okay?” Yeah, and just what do you think I answered?

Which was how I found myself at the Artemis Club that next Saturday night. For those who don’t know, the Artemis Club, which is just above Wiltontown, is a teen girls’ club. It’s actually pretty cool; a place where you can go without having to impress boys and just have fun. Talk, snack, dance, that sort of thing. I go there a lot; not as much as when Joey could get away with his Joely disguise and go with me, but I still like to go there. I was there, and so was my soccer and basketball teammate Lexie Archer. She’s Tanner’s cousin, and she and I look a lot alike; tall, black hair, freckles—in fact, we put the similarity to use last year in that whole stalker-note mystery that almost ended up with Darius Allen High getting blown up. We were watching from one of the booths while Leslie sat and talked with Tanner at a table, sipping a couple Alice Cocktails. Leslie was in her favorite Artemis Club outfit; a faux-black-leather miniskirt with suspenders, a really tight neon-green skull-decorated top, matching green tights, and her Ashley Mancino black-patent maryjanes with a miniature handcuff buckle on the strap. And her newly-redone pink ‘do, of course.

Tanner of course was dressed up so he could get in, and he passed perfectly for a girl! He has a very fine-drawn face, and while he’s not thin, there’s something sort of delicate about his build which lets him look very feminine with a little help. And most of that help comes from his cousin Lexie, who keeps his wardrobe and lets him borrow her makeup (yeah, a real long story, maybe for later); in fact, he uses it more than Lexie does! He wore a blonde wig not much lighter than his own hair, shoulder-length with short feathered bangs, curled in cutely at the ends. Just enough makeup to smooth his features and a little gloss on his lips, and a conservative but cute little powder-blue dress. Sheer hose and a pair of his cousin’s old black flats, and Anna—Tanner’s “girl” name—looked very cute! “So what exactly are we doing again?” Lexie asked as we sipped our own non-alcoholic drinks (Lexie was having a virgin banana daiquiri, and I was having an Alice Cocktail too—hey, it’s my middle name!). Yeah, Lexie isn’t exactly the sharpest knife in the rack. Normally I’d get bothered if I had to tell somebody a half-dozen times what a plan was, but it was Lexie, so I gave her a break. Besides, she has a really bad crush on me, which is a story in itself, considering we almost look like twins. “Oh, okay,” she said after I explained for about the eleventh time what the plan was. The whole plan, not just the one Leslie knew!

But a few minutes later, Leslie glanced over at us quickly, very obviously licking her lips. That was the signal. Lexie and I paid our tabs and went out, first me, then Lexie. We made our way out to Leslie’s car, parked out on the far edge of the parking lot, away from any lights. We didn’t bother with the all-black clothes, but we did go for the ski masks. Really cat-burglar, if I do say so myself! Leslie parked her car (yeah, her dad bought her a car, and yeah, I’m jealous!) backed-in with her front end pointed in, so we hid behind the back of the car, where there was no light at all. “Keep your hands to yourself, Derpy! I’m spoken for!” I was just teasing—“Derpy” is her nickname, and she knows I don’t feel for her the way she feels about me, and she’s mostly okay with that. At least she giggled when I teased her. While we waited, we checked our gear. No tape, because Leslie doesn’t like tape; instead, we both had about three bandannas. I had two lengths of rope; a short one that was pre-looped for Anna’s wrists, and a longer one I was going to use to tie his arms. Lexie had three ropes; she was going to do his ankles and knees, and one was a hogtie rope because Leslie wanted him hogtied. Plus I had a few things stored in my car (okay, so it’s actually Felicity’s car! I’m still saving for my own!) for later.

No sooner had we checked our gear when we saw Leslie and Tanner/Anna coming out of the club and walking toward us, hand in hand. No one at the club who knows Leslie would be surprised; everyone knows she’s bisexual, and in a way she gets both when she goes out with Tanner! Even all the way across the parking lot, I could tell Leslie was excited by the plan; as for Tanner, he was so into his Anna character that his walk was perfect, just the right amount of sway in his hips as he walked. They were both all smiles as they got to the car; Leslie steered Tanner to the passenger door, and made sure his back was turned to us by wrapping him up in an embrace and kiss. While they kissed, Lexie and I sneaked out from behind the car; I had the rope for his wrists, and Lexie had two bandannas ready for his gag; one folded in a long strip, and the other wadded up. It took about a whole minute for Leslie to come up for air, and as soon as she released him we pounced! Lexie had her hand over his mouth with the wadded bandanna, and I ducked off to her side with my wrist rope ready to go. The hand over his mouth made him squeak and reach up to her hand, which made it easy for me to reach up, grab them and pull them behind his back. He gasped when I did that, which let Lexie stuff the bandanna into his mouth (yes, she wore gloves in case he bit, which he didn’t). That distracted him from me as I pinned his wrists together side-to-side and slipped my wrist rope around them and tightened it. That distracted him from Lexie, who tugged the folded-over bandanna through his mouth and tied it off behind his head, flipping away his wig’s hair to keep from messing it up. He might be able to get the gag out, but it would take work to do it! Having the gag tightened distracted him from me while I looped a few more turns of rope around his wrists and cinched them with a couple loops between them in a nice handcuff-style tie. It was less than thirty seconds, and Tanner’s hands were tightly tied and his mouth gagged! We did a great job, if I do say so myself!

Of course, we weren’t done, and of course he had figured out what was happening when Leslie didn’t move to rescue him but stood there and watched us tie him up. The realization calmed him down a little, which let us work on the next part of his bindings. As for Leslie, she was watching us do up Tanner with about the same look on her face as I’m sure Joey had on his face when Felicity and Leslie tied me up before! And Tanner, understanding his part, did much the same as I’d done, wiggling around just enough to entertain Leslie while not hindering us from tying him up even more. And I have to admit that he made a very cute Anna; he doesn’t overdo things like some drag queen would, but acts and dresses very modestly, even shyly. He didn’t even overdo his faux boobs; he had found a modest B-cup bra (actually, it’s Lexie’s), which when filled up gave him a nicely modest and proportional bust. Maybe that was why I took a little extra care binding his arms; instead of simply coiling the rope around his body just above his elbows, I pulled his elbows behind him and tied them behind his back. His dress had full sleeves, so I didn’t have to worry about rope burn on his arms, and of course as a boy he’s not as flexible as a real girl, so I didn’t tie his elbows too tight—just tight enough to pull his shoulders back a little to show off his bust. Not just for Leslie, who was practically drooling by that point, but for Tanner himself; even grunting with the stress of the rope on his elbows, he was glancing down at himself, obviously enjoying the effect of the arm binding on his chest. Even he obviously thought he made a very pretty damsel in distress!

While I did up his arms, Lexie took over tying his legs when she finished Tanner’s gag. The ankles were easy, just a few loops around them tied off in front. Tanner’s dress, as I said, was a modest one, not a minidress but with a skirt hemmed just at his knees, so Lexie had to work around the hem of his skirt to tie his legs just above his knees, again knotting it off in front. He had a nice pair of sheer pantyhose on, so Lexie didn’t have to worry much about rope burn and could tie his legs nice and tight. I wonder if having your legs tied does as much for boys as it does me?

Now it was Leslie’s turn. She picked a bandanna of her own out of her bag, already folded in a long strip, and stepped up to Tanner with a huge hungry smile on her face. “Now, my little hostage,” she said in a voice that was just like Joey’s before, “we have to make sure you don’t know where I’m abducting you to. I can’t have you knowing the location of my evil lair after your ransom is paid, Miss Anna, so…” and she wrapped the wide dark-blue bandanna over his eyes herself. Bound, gagged, and blindfolded, and both Tanner and Leslie were enjoying it! “Put him away, my henchmen!” said Leslie, popping the trunk. The three of us hoisted Tanner into the trunk—I think he knew where he was going, because he didn’t struggle while we picked him up, and he adjusted himself easily in the trunk after we got him inside (and yes, Leslie had her hands all over his butt while we loaded him in!). His legs were already folded back to fit inside—he’s a little smaller than Leslie, so it wasn’t that tight a fit—which made it easy for Lexie to tie his ankles to his wrists in a nice little hogtie. Leslie added one thing for him that Joey hadn’t done for me—just before closing the trunk lid, she leaned in and kissed him on his ear. “Just behave yourself, Anna, and soon you’ll be home unharmed. As soon as your ransom is paid!” And the lid was down gently on him. “Thanks, you guys,” she said to us, and her voice was husky with excitement. “I think he liked it. I know I did!”

“So how are you asking him?” She reached into her bag—“The same locket as mine? That’s cheating!”

Leslie smiled. “Anna needs a little jewelry of her own. It’ll make her feel more feminine. And I think it’ll be adorable on her!” She sighed, obviously trying to not sound too excited. “Well, thanks again. See you guys soon!” Yeah, Leslie, sooner than you think!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

You know, I’m lucky I haven’t gotten any speeding tickets yet. Considering that I drove the Wiltontown Road at about seventy miles an hour back to Snowden, it was the least I deserved! As narrow and twisty as that road is, I probably should have ended up wrapped around a tree! But lucky me, I made it back to Valleyview in one piece—except maybe for my passenger door handle, which Lexie was holding onto for dear life all the way. Since she was looking like she was about to throw up, I distracted her by talking about how cute her cousin Tanner looked all dressed up and tied up. “He’s actually been looking forward to that,” she told me. “Back at Christmas, she asked him to tie her up, and she liked it so much he wanted to see what it was like. I don’t get it myself, but if Tanner wants it, that’s okay.” See, Tanner and Lexie are very close, not just cousins but best friends too; Tanner doesn’t have many friends, and ever since Lexie came out as gay she’s had a rough time too. They sort of lean on each other, which I think is totally sweet!

Anyhow, talking about Tanner kept her from throwing up until I got back home to Valleyview Estates. The whole idea was to get there before Leslie got there with Tanner, because we knew where Leslie was taking him. There’s an old coal mine tunnel entrance up above the Estates, not far from the Morgans’ back yard. Let’s just say that a lot of our mysteries involved that old tunnel, including my very first one a long time ago! And I’m still alive to tell you about it, even! Anyway, we wanted to be up there before Leslie got there with her “hostage” Tanner, and I pulled it off; Leslie, wacky as she dresses, is a very careful driver, especially with a tied-up boyfriend in her trunk! She’s gotten the padlock off the old door, so it was easy to get in and hide behind a corner before she got there. We found a space heater, an LED camp lamp, and an old kitchen chair in there on a big old throw rug, all set up for Leslie and Tanner. Lexie and I settled down in our corner and waited, and in only a few minutes, Leslie was sneaking in, turning on the lamp and space heater to make things comfortable for her “prisoner.” She looked around for a moment like she was making sure everything was perfect, and in a few minutes she was leading Tanner inside. She’d undone his hogtie rope and untied his legs so he could walk, but his arms were still tied, and he was still gagged and blindfolded so Leslie had to guide him inside carefully. He was sort of murmuring through his gag, and even under his dress you could tell he was enjoying his predicament! “Right here, Miss Anna,” she told him, her voice all honey as she sat him down in the chair. He squeaked a little when Leslie sat him down, and Leslie immediately knelt down to tie his feet again. She crossed his ankles and tied them that way, then tied them to the frame under the seat like Joey had done to me. She had even more rope, which she used to tie his thighs to the seat. That drew our attention to his lap, and yeah, he was enjoying being Leslie’s captive!

Next was his hands. I was a little resentful that she untied my ropework, especially since it had held him perfectly, but I knew what she was after; she was tying his hands again behind the chair back. She leaned him forward in the chair to get at his tied hands and elbows, then pulled him back to tie his hands again. Since Tanner isn’t very big—Leslie is actually taller than he is—it was a stretch to get his hands to touch behind the chair back, so she did him up with his palms out, the way Felicity and Leslie had done me when I was Joey’s prisoner. Lots and lots of rope around his wrists, then about a half-dozen cinch loops between them to hold them. When she was done, Tanner was tied up nice and tight to the chair, and what we could see of his face beneath the blindfold and gag was blushing like crazy! Yeah, I know how that feels too!

Leslie stepped back a couple steps to enjoy her work on Tanner, who was wiggling in the chair, definitely enjoying himself. Or perhaps it was Anna who was enjoying herself. Sometimes that makes a difference. “Well now,” said Leslie, in a voice that made clear that she was enjoying what she was seeing, “you’re my prisoner, Anna. When I’m paid my ransom, I might set you free. Or I might just keep you my prisoner forever!” Anna squeaked through the gag; yes, Tanner was fully playing the role of Anna, captive prisoner of her girlfriend Leslie! “For now,” she said again, leaning down over Anna after pulling the necklace from her bag, “I need to take your proof-of-life picture, with just a little bit of decoration.” She leaned down further and started to fasten the necklace around Anna’s neck—that was our chance! Lexie and I came out so quietly that Leslie, still focused on fastening Anna’s necklace in place, didn’t hear a sound. We reached her just as she stood back up—since I’m stronger, I grabbed her from behind while Lexie made ready to grab her legs—and when I made my move, one hand over her mouth, the other pinning her arms at her sides, she gasped and squealed in total shock! I pulled her back while Lexie scooped up her legs and lifted them so we could carry her back far enough to be able to tie her up—

And you know something? Leslie is so not light! She’s at least 5-7, and when I described her as having an oversized Marilyn Monroe figure, I wasn’t kidding! Very hourglass shaped, with soft round hips and a bust that—well, let’s just say that she’s at least a D-cup, if not bigger! No wonder guys always gawk at her—her boobs show up in a room five minutes before the rest of her does! And trust me, all that Leslie Morgan we were trying to carry was not light as a feather, even for two girls! We were lucky we didn’t drop her, especially when she started to put up a fight!

Yeah, we should have expected that. You see, she’s been kidnapped before, and in fact Abbie and I were in the bedroom she was abducted from that night! The old Crowell case, where they were planning to kidnap and kill Leslie and both her sisters as revenge on their dad for their daughter dying during a clinical test of some new CF drug. They tied Abbie and me into hogties and gagged us, and bound, gagged, and blindfolded Leslie before dragging her out of her bedroom window. Abbie somehow got herself untied and ran to rescue Leslie, but the two sickos captured her too and took her with them, while I gave myself a concussion throwing myself out of my bed onto my head while in a pretty tight hogtie. I helped get them rescued, but I can’t say anything about it without wrecking national security or something. No, I’m serious! Anyway, Leslie thought at first that she was being kidnapped for real again, because she started bucking and twisting like crazy to get loose, and, well, that’s when we almost dropped her! “Leslie, it’s us!” I said—somehow I managed to catch a breath while trying to not drop her!—“we’re not kidnapping you for real! Just settle down!” She kept fighting another second, then realized who was taking her. Hey, her secret crush and her last girlfriend (yeah, that’s another story too!)—she should have been happy!

Well, she was happy once she knew it was Lexie and me doing the kidnapping. In any case, she stopped fighting us, which made it easier to get her down on the ground without hurting her! “Wmmd rr ooo dmwmg?” was about what she sounded like trying to ask me through my hand gag what we were doing. “Kidnapping the kidnapper!” I said back as we managed to lower her face-first on the rug without hurting either her or us. “Oh, don’t worry,” I said as we straddled Leslie, me on the small of her back, Lexie on her legs, and got out our stuff to tie her up. “You’ll still get to ask your girlfriend out, but our way instead of yours. And this way, Anna gets some entertainment too!” I’d straddled her back in such a way that her arms were still pinned at her sides, so I used my other hand to get out Leslie’s gag stuff from my pocket while I still kept up her hand gag with the other. Two bandannas, one dark red and the other pink. I wadded up the red one and stuffed in into her mouth, then used the folded-up pink one to cleave it in place. She was wearing cherry-red lip gloss which the red bandanna went well with, and of course the pink cleave bandanna was perfect with her pink hair! And no, Leslie didn’t fight back when I gagged her—see, Leslie is as into gags as I’m into blindfolds. And it goes the other way, too; she hates blindfolds like I hate gags. Equal and opposite bondage princesses, like we say sometimes! “Now, do you have anything to say about it?”

“Nnph, nmmt mmph!” said Leslie, testing her gag. You could just about hear the smile in her voice, which meant that she approved of her gag. With her mouth stuffed, I worked on her hands. She put up little enough of a fight when I reached down and grabbed her hands to pull behind her back; see, we also agree that you’re not really tied up until your hands are tied behind your back! Now, since this was for Anna’s entertainment (and yeah, Leslie’s too), I wanted to tie her hands in such a way as to really accentuate her assets; this pretty much meant that I needed to tie her elbows behind her. Trust me, having your arms tied back really pulls your shoulders back, which makes even me look like I have boobs! That eliminated palms-out, because you can’t really pull your elbows together that way without seriously messing them up. That mean either wrists crossed or palm-to-palm; I decided to go with palm-to-palm, since it’s the easiest one for tying elbows. I already had my cinch tied, so it was only a second to have her wrists pinioned behind her back palm-to-palm. I wrapped the ends around her wrists in opposite directions four times, then a couple wraps between her wrists to cinch it tight in a pretty nice handcuff-style tie. It’s tight without being uncomfortable when you do it right, so you don’t have to worry about cutting off her circulation. “You okay? Everything all right?”

“Mm-hmm!” As soon as I’d tied her wrists, Leslie was tugging at her bonds. Meanwhile, Lexie was tying her ankles the same way I tied her wrists, looped around and cinched, which had her legs under control. Leslie sighed through her gag, the kind of sigh that says “hey, I’m really turned on now!” Next was her elbows; she had on full sleeves like Anna had, so I simply ran a rope between her elbows and her body, then slowly pulled her elbows fairly close together with a couple loops of rope around her arms just above them. As I tightened the rope, her shoulders rose from the rug, so I knew that Leslie’s enormous boobs would really be put in their best light when we got her up off the ground!

And Lexie was working on Leslie’s legs while I did up her hands. Like I’ve said before, having your knees tied can be very entertaining, and that’s exactly what Lexie did. Since Leslie’s thighs aren’t skinny little sticks like mine, all Lexie had to do was tie a few loops tight around her legs just above her knees—with Leslie in a miniskirt, it was easy for her to do so—to really fasten her legs tight. As soon as Lexie was off her legs, Leslie started bucking slowly up and down, lifting and lowering her butt, and we both knew exactly why she was doing it! We both knew Anna would enjoy the sight of Leslie wiggling herself wet—Lexie already was—so I went over and undid Anna’s blindfold. And yeah, as soon as Anna saw Leslie wiggling herself around on the rug, her eyes got as big as saucers. Leslie realized Anna was looking at her, and she blushed like crazy—but she didn’t stop wiggling herself hot, either! There was only one thing to do—give Anna (and yes, Lexie too!) an even better show!

And what better show than to put Leslie on her knees in a nice little kneeling hogtie? With a little work, I managed to get Leslie up on her knees and wiggled her around until she was in profile to Anna, the better to let her see Leslie’s two best assets—her boobs and her butt—to their best effect. Just to make things more interesting, I took a little more rope and tied Leslie’s arms to her body to further restrict her movement, then took one last rope and tied her wrists to her ankles. Leslie was going nowhere! But boy, was she putting on a show trying! With her hands tied to her ankles, she couldn’t get up from her knees, and every attempt to do so did nothing but arch her back. All this did was to make those “girls” of hers bounce up and down in a way that had Anna’s eyes bouncing up and down with them. And trust me, you’ve never seen a tent in a dress like the one in Anna’s lap! Add in Leslie squealing and mewling—and yeah, moaning after a few seconds of it!—and they both were so turned on they would have jumped each others’ bones if they could have!

Okay, so we needed to do Leslie’s prom invitation for her. Lexie was too busy gawking at Leslie bouncing herself around in her kneeling hogtie, so I did the honors and undid Anna’s heart locket with its key. I noticed as I did so that Anna was wiggling to one side trying to keep her eyes on Leslie! But I managed to undo the locket and show her the invitation—be my perfect prom partner, please? (oh God, Leslie and her alliteration!)—and it took Anna maybe a microsecond to answer, nodding yes so hard she almost gave herself a case of whiplash! I figured that seeing Leslie wiggling around in a nice tight hogtie would really seal the deal, and it did! “This calls for a memento!” I said, and got out my phone. It wouldn’t make the best pictures—hey, it’s only a Galaxy S3!—but both Anna and Leslie posed nicely for their pictures. “So…maybe we ought to leave you two sweethearts alone!” Lexie had to tear herself away from gawking at Leslie, but we loosened their wrist ropes a little before we left, so that eventually they would get themselves untied. Curfews, you know!

I didn’t hear from Leslie until that Monday morning in the Darius Allen lobby waiting for the halls to open. I found her and Tanner sitting on one of the benches down by the music studio with their hands just touching each other—Mrs. Rundren has issues with PDAs—and smiles on their faces. “You got yourself loose, I see,” I said, giving them each an envelope, which had the picture of the other one nicely tied up. I wasn’t about to send it to them and have someone else see it. I’d say it was a nice present!

“It took us an hour to get ourselves untied!” said Leslie. I gave her a skeptical look—I knew how loose I’d made her wrist ropes, you know—and she blushed. “Well, maybe not an hour, but…well, we did get in before Tanner’s curfew. By a couple minutes!” Which meant that they’d been doing something besides untying themselves for most of that hour! And yet there are people who still think Tanner is gay! Go figure!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

So yeah. Prom night. Tell me, do all parents embarrass themselves that night with stupid pictures and gushing and babbling? God knows mine did! And then throw in my big sister Lissy off in a corner snickering and taking pictures of Joey and me, and even worse, Jerkface running her smart little mouth enough that I would have used up a whole roll of duct tape on her mouth if I’d had it, and yeah, we were ready to run for our lives by the time the limo pulled up on the street between mine and Abbie Dwight’s sister’s house and we could make our escape.

It was a triple date, as you might expect, with Abbie, Jaden, Leslie, Joey, and I splitting the cost (Tanner’s mom doesn’t exactly have a lot of money to spend for things like limousines to the prom so we didn’t ask him to chip in, but he insisted on paying for Leslie’s dinner and corsage). We three girls had all shopped together for our dresses, and found nice ones at Fabulous Formals down in the Allen Valley Mall (so as an employee at the Deb in the mall, I got a discount! Yay!), where the boys got their tux rentals too. I think we three girls all did well finding nice dresses—at least Leslie and Abbie did. When you’re as much of a flat-chested stick as I am, there’s not much you can do about finding a really nice dress. No strapless or cut-outs because of school rules (seriously, with all the schools doing stuff like no strapless or cut-outs, why do they bother making them?), and backs no lower than your elbows, but Abbie and Leslie still looked great! Abbie had on a really nice red charmeuse ball gown with a really daring sweetheart neck and the thinnest spaghetti straps she could find, and her hair up in a nice little twist with a pearl comb to the side. Now Leslie, you had to know, was going to be different—a pink velvet mermaid-y thing with a nice halter collar to hold up those humongous boobs of hers, with pink and red glitter in her hair, which, well, what can you do with pink hair but just go with it? And the guys? Joey wore a classic tux with a red bow tie, and OMG, was he cute! Jaden (yeah, I know, I shouldn’t be paying attention to him, but hey!) had a black tux with a sort of white ascot tie that was so hot on him! And Tanner? Come on, he was Leslie’s date—he had on a pink tux, complete with cummerbund and way outrageous pink bow tie and matching pink shoes! He was so cute! And then, well, there was me. Anyway—

Leslie here. I knew ‘Ren would try to make you think she looked hideous or something like that, but we all knew better, especially Joey! She likes blue, of course, usually some kind of light blue, but Abbie and I pushed her to try something else. She ended up with a little cap-sleeved evening gown with a scoop neck and a sort of Jane Austen-style princess waist (‘Ren has always loved her Jane Austen, for some reason), in a royal blue taffeta that was absolutely heavenly on her! With her raven-black hair only as long as her collarbone, there wasn’t too much she could do with it, but we had it pinned back behind her ears with blue-flowered combs which were so cute! Abbie and I had wrist corsages from Jaden and Tanner, but ‘Ren had a beautiful classic corsage which was beautiful on her dress! Don’t ever let her try to convince you she isn’t beautiful!

Dinner at the Pomme Verte was lovely. Tanner was such a gentleman, classic old-style manners about opening doors and pulling out chairs that Joey and Jaden found themselves copying with ‘Ren and Abbie! I hardly remember what I ate, I was admiring all of us so! A few other couples were at the Pomme Verte too, but they had nothing on us! The evening was warm, and forecasted to stay comfortable all night, starry under a quarter moon, which was just perfect for what ‘Ren and I had planned after the prom itself. Abbie and Jaden had separate plans afterward (none of us were wasting our time on the after-prom!), which we all expected and understood. Abbie can be…well, is rather—and I don’t say this insultingly—vanilla. She’s so very devoted to Jaden that we all consider her already married to him, but, well, when it comes to certain things, she’s not…well, like I said, she can be rather vanilla about them. That’s just her way, and it makes her and Jaden both happy, so that’s fine, but…not quite the way ‘Ren and I are. Most girls spend the prom gossiping about everyone else’s dresses and tuxes, but ‘Ren and I were making very different plans! She’s dying to tell you! So tell them, ‘Ren, and don’t keep whining about being a stick!

(But I am a stick!) Anyway, yeah, talking between us about our plans for after the prom was a whole lot more fun than sitting there getting snarky about everyone’s dresses and tuxes or about how badly other people dance, or who’s going to break up with whom tonight, or—well, you get the idea. We had more fun things to do. Abbie and Jaden were at the same table as we were, and they thought the whole thing was hilarious! Considering they were just planning to go up to the old abandoned cabin on Zed’s Mountain and have wild monkey sex all night, who were they to laugh? Just kidding!

The night was pretty fun, and we girls had some dances together, and plenty of slow dances with the boys. But you know what they say about all good things, and soon we were all in the limo heading back home, headed toward something that would be better than the good thing that had just ended! We girls went back to our houses to change, and the boys all changed at Joey’s house. The whole thing with our plans was to be comfortable without being totally casual, and since the night was a bit unseasonably warm (around here, early May nights aren’t always so warm, so we were lucky) I had lots of choices. While I changed, Mom came in and talked about the night—Dad was uncomfortable talking to me about a night with Joey, Felicity had gone back to her place on Schaefer Street, and Jerkface was in bed—and she gave me the stuff I expected to hear about no drinking or drugs, which she knows we don’t do anyway. I’d picked out my favorite yellow sundress with the string straps (yes, I have a thing for sundresses! Another story!) and my strappy open-heel sandals and combed out my hair while Mom gave me the speech, then she sort of hesitated, and I knew what the next topic was about. Mom doesn’t get awkward talking to me about many things, but there’s that one thing she still isn’t comfortable talking about. No, not sex. Mom’s about as okay with that as any parent can be. Tie-ups, of course! “And we’ll be careful, Mom,” I told her. “No one’s circulation is going to get cut off tonight! This is Joey we’re talking about—he can’t even keep me tied, much less cut off my circulation! And I know better myself. We’ll be all right!”

Mom gave me a cringing little smile as I finished getting dressed. “Just don’t end up on YouTube. And call me when you get there, and when you’re ready to leave in the morning, and”—

“Yeah, Mom, all of that! Love you!” And I was out of there! Joey and Tanner were already outside, Joey in a clean tee shirt and jeans and cross-trainers, Tanner in a nice little green polo shirt and black cotton slacks with low-cut Chucks on his feet. I have to admit, Tanner dresses nicely! Joey was carrying a filled-up backpack, and I knew pretty much what was inside. Of course Leslie was the last of us ready—decisions aren’t one of her strong points, you know—so we all walked over to her place to wait. Mrs. Morgan was at the door as we came up, and invited us in. She got all chatty with us about the prom in that gooey southern-belle voice of hers, and gushed all over Tanner about how nice he looked, and how Joey was looking gorgeous, and paid me a bunch of compliments about how nice I looked in my sundress (as if she hadn’t seen me in it a million times), until finally Leslie came up from her bedroom in the basement. Oh boy. Since pink was her theme for the night, she went all out! She had on a really tight pink top with a scoop neck and puffy little elastic sleeves, all decorated with white lace like a little girl’s top, tucked into a pink-and-white-checked calico miniskirt also decorated with white lace at the hem! And get this—a pair of pink turned-over ankle socks with even more white lace on the cuffs, and pink Vans. All she needed was a lollipop to look totally loli! A perfect loli with pink hair and humongous boobs, and all I could think of was Mom’s remark about YouTube! I almost laughed out loud! As for Mrs. Morgan, her face turned as pink as Leslie’s outfit! Joey stared at her like an idiot until he caught me looking back at him, and Tanner’s jaw about hit the floor! And you know what? She did look cute in a way only Pinky Morgan can pull off! “Sorry I’m slow,” said she, twirling her skirt a little when she was sure Tanner was gawking at her. “I just wanted to make sure I looked all right!”

“Y-you do, L-Leslie,” said Tanner, whose adam’s apple was bouncing up and down like a bouncy ball. And yes, there was already a tent rising in his lap! “Are you ready?” All I could think was, “more than you know, Tanner!” But I kept my mouth shut, and pretty soon we were all piled into Leslie’s car. We put Joey’s backpack and everything else in the back of the car, because it was about a half-hour drive to where we were going and we all wanted to be comfortable. Tanner up front while Leslie drove, Joey and I in the back seat. Just holding hands, thank you very much!

Anyway, we were headed to Evergreen Lake, where Leslie’s dad keeps a cabin by the lake. Hey, he has the bucks, so why not! So does Dad, but he’s too Scottish to actually do it (it’s not like I’m saying anything against it, because I’m twice as Scottish as Dad! My Mom’s a Lennox, so I get Scottish both ways!). That’s just the way I tease him. If you remember, Evergreen Lake is where the county schools have their summer camp/outdoor school I work at every summer with Abbie and Leslie and a bunch of us, and we’ve only been almost killed a half-dozen times or so by the mysteries we keep running into during our Camp Evergreen sessions. In fact, the cabin Dr. Morgan owns is the one the Robillards rented a couple years ago so that Mr. Robillard could kidnap me, Lissy, and Jerkface and sell us to some sick pervert. I’m so glad Sabine (who owns and runs the Pomme Verte) got away from that freak—it was almost worth getting outed as the Bondage Princess for that to happen! So anyway, Dr. Morgan’s cabin is right off the water; deep woods off to one side, a little boat dock down at the water, and a private little driveway to the front door. It looks like an old-fashioned log cabin from the outside, and the inside is like deliberately rustic with log walls and open ceilings, but trust me, It. Has. Everything. You. Want. A TV about the size of a whole wall, a full kitchen, three bedrooms, a downstairs lounge that stays cool even without the AC going, and a beautiful deck out back overlooking the water. Yeah, the one Mr. Blessington rented for him and his daughter Alex (you know, the TV star that’s our friend? Yeah, another story!) that year we all got mixed up with The Ringmaster and Ms. Shivski got killed. So I know my way around it.

“Everything’s already set up,” Leslie said as she stopped the car and hopped out. The outside light came on as soon as we got into the driveway, so we could see as we went up to the door. “I picked up a few snacks and brought them up here this morning.” She punched her access code into the keypad at the door, then turned back and smiled at us as the door unlocked. “And you didn’t need to bring all that stuff in your backpack, Joey. I took care of that too!” We all gave her a weird little look as we went inside—“Compliments of Ginger,” she whispered to me as I passed. O. M. G! And she’s dying to tell you!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Yes! An all-night tie-up party! It sure beats anything at the after-prom!

And just to get it out of the way, well yes, I admit I sort of deliberately took my time getting ready. I really wanted to surprise them, and it sure did work! Tanner was so amazed! And yes, before she says otherwise, ‘Ren was really cute in her sundress! She’s cute in anything—and in nothing, too, at least if I ever get that chance!

And Tanner—well, I had a special surprise for him! The cabin has three bedrooms; ‘Ren and I got our own bedroom to share, Joey got one, and Tanner got one, which I had set up for him when I had come up earlier. I suspected he would be surprised by my outfit, and guess what I did? I bought an identical one just for him which I laid out on his bed. ‘Ren and I both agreed that Tanner would love being able to be Anna for a whole night, and we decided tonight would be a good night for Tanner/Anna and Joey/Joely to discover who their “date” was on that tragic night at the Artemis Club during the Dick Boggs/Wanda Zurlich detective-club case from last year. I think ‘Ren sort of prepped Joey about it, but I’m still not sure. But I was sure that Joey would be very okay with Tanner, and Tanner would love being Anna all night! And I was right; when Tanner came out in Anna’s outfit, she was very cute, and Joey was perfectly all right with it. I was half-expecting a long, emotional conversation about it, but Joey just smiled and told Tanner that she made a nice-looking girl, got a gasp out of her when he told her that he was Joely that night at the Artemis Club, Anna said that Joey had made a cute girl too, and everything was just sort of dropped. No problems at all!

One of Dad’s accouterments in the hugely expansive main room of the cabin is a poker table. Nothing like you would buy in an apartment store, cheap particle board and plastic; a sturdy oak frame, green velvet table top, and the best part—four very sturdy oak chairs! This wouldn’t be important except for our plans. You’ve probably heard of strip poker, in which the loser of each hand has to strip off an item of clothing. Tonight, we were going to start off by playing Tie-Ups Poker, in which instead of the loser taking something off, the loser got something put on, if you know what I mean. Which is where Ginger O’Day’s gift for us came in handy. Yes, I talk to her too, just like ‘Ren, and for the same reason; it’s very comforting to know someone to whom you can talk about such things, and who can give you good advice. I even talked her into playing a few games, but that’s a story for another time! And since she likes me so much—and wants me to pledge her Gamma Kappa Epsilon sorority after I graduate next year—she put together a whole bag full of some toys we don’t really get to play with. Which sort of explains the “games” I talked her into; sort of sampling the toys! The rules were simple; old-fashioned draw poker, and the winner of each hand could either put a toy or a tie on the person she or he picked out, or take off something that was put on her or him. The winner would be the last one to be able to use her or his hands. I was so looking forward to it—and it was going to be just the start of the night!

Draw poker—especially Tie-Ups Poker—goes very quickly, at least the card-playing part. The tie-ups part is a bit slower! Which is sort of the point; we had time to enjoy our tie-up games! That was why the first thing that got tied on us were our feet. Well, at least for Serenity and Tanner. I got to tie Tanner’s feet first, because I won the first hand with twelves and sevens over Joey’s sevens and fours. Anna was glad I included the pick bobby socks with his outfit after I tied her ankles over them! Serenity was next to get her feet tied when Joey beat Anna’s three fours with three sixes, and boy, did Joey take his time with it! Not that Serenity was complaining, of course; I was pretty sure she was looking forward to getting the rest of her legs tied too! I understand the feeling! Then ‘Ren beat my fours and nines with three sixes, and she pulled the greatest surprise on Joey! Remember that Joey just loves gagging her, so when she won her first hand she grabbed Ginger’s bag—and came up with a nice red ballgag! “No way!” said Joey, his eyes as big as saucers, but ‘Ren just waved the ballgag in his face. “I’ll…I’ll take my shirt off! You’d like that!”

“I’ve already seen that! Open wide!” She hopped over to him on her tied feet—and yes, ‘Ren is very cute hopping on tied feet! It made her skirt ride up!—And practically pried Joey’s mouth open to jam it in! I reminded her there was a right way to do that—yes, Ginger taught me!—but ‘Ren didn’t care, just jammed the ball between his teeth and slipped the elastic band behind his head. And you know something? Joey ballgagged is cute too! He lasted about a minute until he started drooling, at about the same time that ‘Ren won the next hand with fours and sixes over my queens. And okay, you know I’m thinking it, so I’ll say it—my hand of queens, because Anna is my real one! Like ‘Ren would ask, are you happy now?

Well, on the very next hand, it was Anna’s turn to be happy! I’d drawn tens, ‘Ren drew queens, Joey drew aces (it was hilarious watching him ask for three cards with a ballgag stuffed in his mouth! He had to gesture and grunt!)—and Anna drew eights and threes! I put my feet together for Anna to tie, but instead of that, he grabbed for the longest piece of clothesline and hopped over to me! His face was so red! “I…saw something once…this way of…of tying rope around…like a…a sort of…” He was staring at my chest, and all of a sudden I knew what Tanner meant! A rope bra! I felt my own breath catch—it’s something I’d thought about myself—okay, something I’d thought about for Cora or ‘Ren more than for me!—but the idea was both unnerving and enticing. And when I thought about it, wasn’t that part of the point of the whole night? We were all alone, free to try anything we wanted to try without anyone catching us at it! On the other hand, a rope bra might be uncomfortable, especially when you have a little bit extra like I do. But…I knew Tanner, and I knew she would stop if it started hurting me. And he had been so beautiful in his tux that night, such a gentleman with me, and I knew he deserved me to play along. So I really played along!

You should have seen how big Tanner’s eyes got when I reached down and pulled off my top! Joey was a little bit big-eyed at that, too, and even ‘Ren started! Well, after all, Tie-Up Poker is related to strip poker! “Well, after all,” I said, “if you’re giving me a rope bra, the other one is just getting in the way!” And Tanner’s jaw practically hit the floor when I reached up and undid my bra—yes, I use a front clasp! I’m not as flexible as ‘Ren! Of course I fell right out of it, and suddenly Tanner had trouble breathing! Yes, I understand perfectly that boys are attracted to girls’ breasts, especially since that’s probably the one thing about me that is mostly attractive to most boys, but it was funny to watch Tanner nearly keel over and die when she saw mine! She almost hit the floor when my bra did! “Well, here I am, all ready for my rope bra!” I put up my hands like surrendering, so Tanner could work around them while she tied my rope bra on me. But oh, were her hands shaking when he picked up that rope and hopped over behind me! She pulled out my chair a little so she could work around me, and I remembered how she had pulled out my chair at the Pomme Verte earlier in the evening. It wasn’t as gentlemanly, but it sure was exciting!

“I…I’ve never done anything like this before,” said Tanner, and oh how she was blushing when she said it!

“Neither have I,” I replied to her. “Take your time.” And she did! She measured out the middle of the rope, which she looped around the back of my neck, then crossed the ends over each other before wrapping them around my body just below my boobs. It was cute how she tried to not touch me there while he wrapped the rope around me! She brought the ends back up over my shoulders, then down beneath my boobs in a sort of figure-eight style, which seemed to lift them up a little. She did the same thing a couple more times, each loop a little above the previous ones, which lifted me up surprisingly nicely! Then back around my middle, and now she brought them over the top of them in a sort of upside-down figure eight, which squeezed them a little in a way I found very interesting because she was so gentle about it. Serenity was giggling, and Joey’s eyes were the size of saucers! Then, Tanner did a few more loops over them, lower and lower, and finally she tried to loop one last set of loops over my nipples. How considerate of her to think about my modesty while tying me into a rope bra! But the way my “girls” had been pinched by the other loops, that last loop slipped down and left my nips uncovered! “Aren’t you going to fix it?” I asked Tanner, and she could barely move his mouth, much less answer! “Tanner, you’ve touched them before! You’re allowed to now!” Joey gave Tanner a look that, in effect, said “You’re the luckiest guy in the world”; I gave Joey a little glare back that said, in effect, “you just pay attention to ‘Ren’s ‘girls’, because they’re just as nice as mine and she deserves you to treat them nicely!” After all, like they say about something else, size doesn’t matter! And yes, ‘Ren’s “girls” are very cute, no matter what she thinks of them! Her fingers were shaking and cold as she teased the rope loop back over my nipples and tied the ends off behind my back. It was pretty comfortable, and even I think my rope bra looked very cute on me!

“Y-you…can put y-your…top back on, Leslie,” said Tanner as she took a long look at me. So was Joey, and I scolded him with my eyes again!

But I smiled at Tanner! “I’m fine,” I said. “It’s a hot night, you know, and I like my new bra! Now, are we going to keep playing the game?”
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

You know something? Knowing that one of your best girlfriends in the world is thinking about your “girls” is really creepy in a way! Not, it’s not really that bad, because I’ve known for a long time that Leslie is attracted to me “that” way and she doesn’t push it very hard. It’s a little tough for her since Kellie…well, did what she did to herself, and Leslie broke up with Jimmy Housely (not that I blame her for ditching that creep after what he kept saying about Kellie!), and Cora went west to do Gleeks. She’s been lucky to have Lexie and Tanner around since then, but it’s not the same for her. Anyhow, Leslie and I are still great friends, no matter that she is attracted to me. There’s no one like her when I want to talk about something I read—yes, I like reading, no matter that I despise English class this year (except for the resume/cover letter project and the research paper, it was nothing but read the section and answer the questions!)—because literature is really her big thing. Well, except for being a pervert, and I guess we have that in common too! But it’s still weird to know that she thinks about my “girls!”

Anyhow, back to the game. It took Tanner/Anna several yards of rope to do up Leslie’s rope bra (no, I am not obsessing over her boobs!), and about ten minutes to get it done. Tanner and I had our feet tied, Joey was ballgagged (and drooling like an idiot around it!), and Leslie was topless except for her rope bra. Then Tanner beat my nines with fours and threes, and I knew what was coming next. See, Tanner is very careful about making Leslie happy, so I knew he was going to go for a gag for her. She loved her gags, and when I got a look deeper in the bag Ginger made up for us—O. M. G. I couldn’t believe what I saw in there! Ballgags of all different sizes, inflatables, and even—no, you wouldn’t believe it if I told you! Leslie would be in hog heaven! Tanner hopped over, and his eyes got huge when he saw what was in the bag! Leslie was smiling because she knew what was in there, and she was pretty obviously hoping he would pick out a really outrageous gag for her. But after rooting through the bag, he instead grabbed a couple bandannas off our pile. “You’d look prettier with my kind of gag,” he said, and rolled up one of the bandannas to stuff in her mouth. The other was a bright red one, and he folded it over into an over-the-mouth detective-style gag over her lips. And you know what? He was right—Leslie did look cute in it! “Wanna see?” he asked her, and she nodded. He turned her so that she could see herself in the TV screen, and you could tell she was pleased! Sometimes simple is best!

Speaking of gags, I lost seeing Joey drooling in his ballgag when he won the next hand with three deuces over our pairs. “Now you know why I don’t like gags!” I told him while I dealt the next hand, which Tanner/Anna won with nothing but a pair of sevens. He tied Leslie’s ankles, which I know she likes for much the same reason I like it. Leslie was losing pretty badly by that point, but somehow I don’t think she minded with her rope bra and detective gag and tied feet! I know Tanner/Anna was enjoying it! “How did you like having that thing jammed in your mouth, huh?”

Joey shrugged at me while Tanner/Anna tied Leslie’s feet (being very careful to keep the rope over Leslie’s socks. All of a sudden those ankle socks were a pretty good idea!). “It’s about how you look in them. You’re cute when you’re gagged!” How can you stay mad at a boy when he tells you stuff like that?

Then it was Leslie’s turn to win, with three tens over Joey’s queens. She had a “Let me show you what I like!” look on her face as she hopped over to him and grabbed some more rope from the pile. She put his legs together and tied them just above the knees, and while Tanner/Anna was interested, he wasn’t as thrilled about it as Leslie and I would be. In fact, I can see how that kind of tie could be rather uncomfortable for a boy, especially one in Tanner/Anna’s situation. And we all got a nice little peek at the very cute pink panties Leslie had picked out for him—and boy, were they really getting stretched! But he didn’t complain, just let Leslie tie his legs together. Then, finally, I won a hand! Aces and queens! I reached for the ballgag again, but Joey sort of turned white. I decided to be nice, and just made him take off his shirt. Hey, Leslie was having fun with her top off, and anyway, I like Joey topless!

Leslie and Tanner exchanged wins the next two hands. Tanner used his full house of sevens over threes to tie Leslie’s knees like she tied his (and boy, she was enjoying that even before Tanner knotted off the rope!); Leslie used her three sixes the next hand to put a ballgag in Tanner’s mouth. It was the small one, which was nice of her, but she only put it in after putting him in a really cute hot-pink lipstick which was even more cute around that little red ballgag! Oh, and I maybe should remind you that no, I’m not a lesbian!

Then—woo hoo!—I went on a winning streak! A pair of aces beat everyone else, and I tied Joey’s elbows to his body, which really worked with that really cute bare chest of his! He doesn’t really have any hair on it, which is fine with me, and not really heavily muscled, but still very cute—especially with his nipples really standing out! Next, I put down a full house of fives over kings, and I did up his knees just like Leslie did Tanner. And maybe he wasn’t wearing cute panties like Tanner was, but he still was really stretching his undies anyway!

And then, Leslie’s turn to have a winning streak! She put together a heart flush, and celebrated by tying Tanner’s elbows down to his sides like I had done to Joey. Tanner of course had put on a filled-up bra as part of the outfit Leslie picked out for him, and having his elbows tied really set off his artificial bust! That and him drooling around his ballgag really had Leslie smiling! Then she drew an aces-over-sixes full house which just beat Joey’s kings-over-eights one, and Leslie put Tanner out of the game by pulling his hands behind his back and tying them crossed over each other. She finished him off by wrapping a little more rope around his chest and lap to secure him to the chair, which set him off wiggling around. Yeah, that had Leslie breathing funny, and boy was there a strange lump in the lap of Tanner’s skirt! That left Leslie with no Tanner to tie up, so when she won the next hand with a pair of sixes over Joey’s nines, guess who she turned on? Yeah—me! She at least was nice enough to tie my knees, so I could at least enjoy losing, considering that I was getting more tied if either of them won a hand! And yes, I was enjoying it!

And then it was Joey’s turn, using his three tens to gag me! I expected him to use one of Ginger’s really kinky gags—especially that one really kinky one!—but he really surprised me by knotting up the biggest bandanna, a dark blue one, and using it to put me in a knotted cleave gag which wasn’t really that bad. I love it when he shows how much he loves me! Of course, I got my revenge the next hand, when I beat them both with a pair of jacks over Joey’s fours! I put him right back in the ballgag I’d put him in first—and let me tell you, Joey topless with his elbows tied to his sides and a ballgag in his mouth is really gorgeous! And you know what was more gorgeous? Drawing three jacks the very next hand, tying his hands behind his back, and putting him out of the game! I did to him what Leslie did to Tanner, roping him to the chair, and yes, it’s very fun to watch your boyfriend wriggling around in a chair to which he has been tied, grunting through his ballgag! Between that and having my legs tied, I was just about ready for a change of underwear!

So now it was me against Leslie. The first hand, Leslie pulled a pair of jacks to beat my deuces, and it was my turn to have my elbows tied. Do you know how hard it is to manage your cards with your elbows tied to your sides? No wonder Tanner and Joey had had such a hard time of it! But no matter how hard it was, I still managed to win the next hand, with three queens over her nines and eights. So it was her turn to get her elbows tied! And yes, I managed to tie her elbows with my own tied; it’s one of the advantages of having very long arms! One last hand—the loser would get her hands tied behind her back, and the other would win. How would it turn out?

My draw nearly made me pass out—seven, eight, nine, ten, and queen. Almost a straight right away! I tried to read Leslie’s face when she managed to get a look at her cards—she was the dealer, and barely got the cards shuffled and dealt with her elbows tied!—but I couldn’t tell what she had. I ditched my seven and gestured for one card, hoping like crazy for a jack, and—damn! A king! I missed the straight by one card! I saw her face fall like I was sure mine had, and for a moment I thought I might sneak out the win. I put down my cards, then she did too—eight. Nine. Jack. Queen. And king. A stupid king! She beat me by her third fricking card! We were tied on our kings and queens, and she won on her stupid jack (the exact card I needed!) over my ten! She managed to reach behind her and get at the knot I’d tied in her elbow ropes, and in a moment her arms were free. Then went her ankles, then her knees. And I knew she would leave her gag in, because she loves gags! She was humming through her detective gag as she tied my wrists together behind my back and then lashed me to my chair, and just from her breathing and her touch, I knew she was so aroused she could barely contain herself! The fact that she was practically poking through the cords on her rope bra, which she didn’t even think about covering up with her top, was another giveaway. It was her place, and she had just won Tie-Ups Poker! She got to prance around the cabin in a rope bra and detective gag, her face so red it was lit up, and she looked at Tanner and me like she was in a candy shop! I was half ready to think that maybe Leslie would leave at least Tanner and me tied up all night—but I’ll let her tell you what she was thinking!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

‘Ren is right that I love being gagged. There’s something about the muffling of my voice that enhances a feeling of helplessness, no matter if my hands are tied or not. Being deprived of my voice, no matter that I don’t often use it with strangers, is so exciting! I was anticipating using one of Ginger’s gifts on myself; a ballgag with a leather strap that locked with a small padlock, so I could have my hands untied yet still be unable to remove my gag. But Anna was so proud of the detective gag he put me in that I didn’t take it out right away; I could be patient with the whole night of tie-ups before us. Besides, I was truly enjoying my rope bra; the feelings that having my “girls” imprisoned tightly with rope was so exciting! I have to let Tanner teach me how to do that on myself! And no, I wasn’t going to leave ‘Ren and Anna tied up all night (Joey neither!), no matter how beautiful they both were; I knew they’d want to play, too! I’d brought a few frozen pizzas and pizza rolls with me that day, and I took the time to get them in the oven so we would have some snacks soon. But until they were done, yes, I did sit down and enjoy the sight of Anna and ‘Ren—and yes, I admit it, Joey too!—wriggling all tied up and gagged in their chairs. And yes, they were enjoying it as much as I was! But soon enough, the timer on the oven went off, and it was time to untie them and start out next game!

The pizzas and pizza rolls would need about twenty minutes to get done, which meant that I had that much time to enjoy watching Anna and ‘Ren (and yes, like I said before, Joey too!) wriggle around in their bonds. I’d tied Anna’s hands against the small of his back and then lashed him to the chair back with his hands between him and the chair back, which had a delightful effect of arching his back very cutely. ‘Ren has long arms, so I could get her wrists behind the chair back even with her elbows tied to her sides, which accentuated the long, lean build of her body. I wondered for a moment about maybe trying to tie a rope bra on her, but I wasn’t sure she would enjoy it as I was. Joey was very much enjoying watching ‘Ren, in nothing but her delightful little sundress, wiggle in her chair, and so was I! Anna was bucking in his chair in such a way that his skirt was riding up as far as his lap ropes would allow. I had tied the lap ropes up in such a way that Anna’s…well, organ was pinched back against him, which allowed Anna to tease that part of himself. His face was flushed pink as he bucked and writhed against the ropes, and I knew he was pleasuring himself. That was okay with us all; the first thing we agreed on when we started planning the night was “no pretense and no embarrassment”; by that we meant that we would not pretend that our games were something secret, or pretend that we did not enjoy our tie-ups, or be embarrassed that we enjoy our games. Tonight was a night to let loose, have the kind of tie-up fun that is so hard to do when you’re close to home and prying eyes, and experiment with things we would not dare to do with those eyes prying near us. Tanner was explicitly enjoying her bondage, and no one was going to tell her no about it, especially not me!

I had my eye half on the oven timer so I didn’t burn the pizzas and rolls (our oven in the cabin is huge enough to hold all of it at once!), and half on what I was thinking of as “my prisoners.” Yes, including Joey, who did indeed look very cute with his shirt off. He has a very lithe build, not muscular in particular but not thin, and with very little hair, his flesh glistened in the lamplight. ‘Ren was enjoying the sight of him, and I don’t blame her at all—I was enjoying him too! But I kept my enjoyment discreet to not offend ‘Ren; I think she would be more bothered by me drooling at Joey than by me drooling at her! They do make a very cute couple, especially when they’re both all tied up! Then all of a sudden Tanner, who was squeaking and whimpering in her chair as she wriggled against her bonds, especially (as I suspected) her lap ropes, suddenly squealed loudly and stiffened in her chair, tense against her bonds for long seconds, ten seconds at least, then slowly sag back in the grip of the ropes and the chair.

I started for only a moment, then smiled. I knew just what had happened to her, and when I came over and looked down, I saw a glistening wetness spreading across the fabric of her skirt, which was sagging from its former taut state, evidence that she had indeed enjoyed her bondage! Anna looked up at me with a face red with embarrassment at his accident which wasn’t really an accident, and I shook my head with a sympathetic, encouraging smile behind my detective gag. I wanted to keep my gag in, but he needed my reassurance and reminding about our one rule for tonight—“no pretense and no embarrassment.” I reached behind me and undid my covering, then picked out the wad and put it down on a side table near the poker table; I went to Tanner with a face full of the caring I feel for her. “It’s okay, Anna,” I told him as I knelt down beside his chair, laying my hand on his knee. Already the wet spot was all across his lap! He had had a huge climax! “We said before tonight we wouldn’t pretend, and we wouldn’t be embarrassed. I kind of figured you’d pleasure yourself against the lap rope; that’s why I did it. It’s perfectly okay—especially if you remember that when you get to tie me up!” Just then, the oven timer went off, so I had to get the food out of the oven. “You’re fine,” I reassured Tanner with a smile, and I accentuated my sentiment with a kiss on the nape of her neck as I rose to get the food out. As soon as I did, I saw that the bulge beneath her skirt had started rising again! “I’ll only be a few minutes, then I’ll untie you all. We have showers upstairs and downstairs. Just give me a second.” As I went to retrieve our snacks, I saw that Anna was again straining against his bonds. He really likes being my prisoner, it seems!

It was time to free my “prisoners.” Joey I untied first, sort of to suggest to ‘Ren that I wasn’t ogling him as much as I really was, and as soon as I untied his hands, he had that ballgag out of his mouth! “You can get a quick shower if you want. I won’t peek!”

He looked down at himself, and yes, there was a distinct bulge in his jeans! “Yeah…maybe…I’ll just be a few minutes.” And he was practically running to his room to get a towel! While he ran off, I untied ‘Ren; I was nice and undid her gag first, because I know she doesn’t like them.

She looked up at me with that wry half-smile she always has on her face when she’s a little freaked out by something but trying to be cool about it. “If you hurry,” I said as I untied her wrists from behind the chair back, “you can go peek at him while he showers!”

“If he uses the upstairs,” she said, a faint momentary shadow crossing her face. I remembered that this was the same cabin the Robillards, the French slave-kidnappers who took her and Cora during the mystery I call “the battle for Camp Evergreen,” lived in and kept ‘Ren and Cora prisoner in the basement floor that one awful night, and I understood. Joey must have too, for we caught a glimpse of him running up the hallway to the upstairs bathroom in nothing but his towel! And yes, I caught a little bitty glimpse of his rear as he ran, and yes, he has a very cute little butt! “And quit gawking at my boyfriend’s ass!” she said, and the merriment had returned to her face. “It belongs to me, and you can’t have it!” She shook her hands loose of the wrist ropes, and picked at her leg bindings while I undid her elbows. Between the two of us, she was untied in moments, and out of her sandals and skipping up the hall to watch Joey shower.

Which left me alone with Anna, who was straining again against his bonds. The bulge I had mentioned before was fully returned, straining against the wet fabric of his skirt. I turned back to him, and his face was red as he grunted through his gag, straining and wiggling in the chair. He hesitated as I stood above him, but I just smiled. “If you want, I can wait until you…you’re done again before I untie you.” He hesitated a moment, and I pulled his chair out a foot and knelt down beside him. “Or I can help you, Anna!” His eyes started as he realized what I meant by that, and his face, already red, went fairly incandescent! “I think you’d like that, wouldn’t you, Tanner?” She gave me a meek little nod, and I giggled while I undid her lap rope, allowing me full access to her anatomy. As I said, her skirt had ridden up, allowing me a peek at her pink panties, already thoroughly wet, and then I did something very naughty—pulled her skirt all the way up to her hips! Oh, how tumescent she was beneath her soaked panties! Tanner is normally rather small in size “down there,” but when she’s excited, it gets excitingly large and hard, and so she was at that moment. She looked like she was about to burst! Slowly, very slowly and teasingly, I licked the tip of my index finger—laid it just on the very base of her swollen organ—slowly, lightly, stroked it upwards until I reached the tip, the strange little cap left by her circumcision outlined perfectly by the wet fabric. Anna shuddered so much as I teased him that way! My finger probed at his very tip—oh, how he strained against his bonds—how his cries of delight seeped past his cute little ballgag! I pursed my lips, started to lower myself toward him—but just before I could reach him, it quivered and gushed as his whimpers turned to squeals—again! He had climaxed twice in such an amazingly short time! Part of me hoped I wasn’t exhausting him, but part of me was delighted at how energetic he was as a prisoner! And yes, hoping he would be just as energetic as a captor!

But it was time to let Tanner clean herself up before we got into our snacks and our next round of games. I took my very sweet time—I can’t really describe how delicious Tanner looked in her disheveled top and skirt and panties and socks, bound up so tightly!—but in a few minutes she was free, her face still incandescent red. “You can use the downstairs shower. You can take a change of outfit, too; I brought you a few choices.” Which was true; one of the lucky things about us is that Anna fits in many of my own old outfits, so I brought several. “I won’t peek; I’ll be busy getting our snack ready.” I gathered her up in my arms, kissed her full on her mouth, and sent her to the stairs with a playful little smack on her bottom. I was more excited about tonight than ever!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Talk about excited! There’s nothing quite like peeking in on Joey showering to get me excited! And I meant it when I told Leslie she couldn’t have Joey’s bottom—it’s cute, and it’s mine! Not to mention the rest of him! The curtain was a little askew toward the back of the stall, so I got a really nice look at that bottom for his whole shower! He’d already started his shower when I went into he bathroom, so he didn’t know I was there watching him, which had him nice and relaxed as he showered. He had sort of…well, deflated, which I saw when he turned to one side to get the shampoo, but I wasn’t sure what did it; you know, whether he just “deflated” or finished himself off. But when he put the soap back on the rack, I knew it was time to sneak back out so he wouldn’t know I’d been watching him. He wasn’t going to get into Joely that night, and I was sure that he had given up on playing her anymore; seeing him in the shower made it clear why. He has matured so much, and if he can’t create Joely enough to be convincing to himself, I know he won’t be her anymore. The inside parts of her—the gentleness, the eye for clothes, the way he likes to chat with the other girls about things—is still there anyway, and I think that’s good enough. I’d just gotten the door open when I heard Joey call to me—“Quit pretending you didn’t sneak in here, Serenity! I know you were watching me!” That was a surprise! “Do you need punished?” Ooh boy. When Joey talks punishment, we both know what he means! “So just get back in here!”

He was in nothing but his shorts—pink boxers. So there is a little bit of Joely still there! “How did you know?”

“The chrome trim! I could see your reflection! Now, why shouldn’t I get to watch you shower? It’s only fair, you know!”

“I only got to watch you from behind!”

“That’ll do! You can strip down while I go pick out your outfit! My towel is clean enough for you!” He went ahead and did what he said, leaving me to strip down and get into the shower. Leslie already had my favorite body wash there, which was sweet in a creepy sort of way. I showered quickly, because I had a pretty good idea what was going to happen before we got back with Leslie and Tanner. “Punishment” from Joey takes one form!

When Joey came back, he had my extra outfit draped over his arm, a second sundress I’d brought along. It’s a strapless little powder-blue one (my favorite color) with a little fuller skirt, but a much lighter fabric which feels almost like a nightie on me! In his other hand he had fresh undies, cute little bikini briefs and my one strapless bra. At least he was going to let me have underwear! I was only in my towel drying off when he came back, and he smiled at me exactly as you’d expect him to be smiling at his girlfriend in nothing but a towel! “I always liked this one,” he said, admiring my sundress. It’s especially useful tonight.” I had a pretty good idea why he would think that, but I asked why anyway. “You don’t need your arms free to get into it.” Just what I thought (and I’m not telling whether I’d picked it out myself for that reason)! He draped my sundress over the towel rack, and when he did so—O. M. G.! He’d been in Ginger’s gift bag for us, and found a paddle in it! A little paddle that looked like it had started life as a ping-pong paddle, but with the foam covering taken off, tiny holes drilled all over it, and painted shiny black! “I told you I was going to punish you!” he said when he saw me looking at that paddle. “You have a choice; bare hand on bare bottom, or paddle on panties. Which is it?”

I’d been spanked plenty of times, but never paddled! I was sure it would hurt like crazy, but the idea of being paddled was intriguing. Besides, next year when I graduate and move over to State, I plan on pledging the Gamma Kappa Epsilon sorority, and Paula has already told me about how they get paddled sometimes when they mess up, so it occurred to me that learning how it feels to be paddled could be helpful! “Well,” I said, playing shy and coy, “I did gawk at you naked, so I sort of deserve to give you the same thing.” Joey gulped loud enough I could hear him, and when I turned away and dropped the towel, I could hear him breathing! “I know what comes next,” I said, putting my hands behind my back. I was hoping he’d tie me better than he usually does—it would be different for him!

Well, what he did was different! I was expecting him to tie my wrists crossed in the small of my back like he usually does, but instead of that, he pulled my hands up so that my wrists were crossed together upwards in the middle of my back! I started to ask him what the heck he was doing—“It’s called the reverse prayer position, or something like that,” he said. “This way you can’t reach your rear end when…” When I get paddled, he meant! He tied my wrists in his usual way, but with my arms folded upwards, I could tell I wouldn’t be able to get loose! It didn’t hurt—I’m pretty flexible—but wasn’t very comfortable compared with having my hands tied the usual way. On the other hand, I was tied up nice and tight! “Let me see,” he said, and I hesitated. He’s never seen me completely naked before, and I was suddenly nervous about it. But a deal is a deal, and I turned to show myself to him—and his jaw practically hit the floor! Believe it or not, but that was the first time he ever saw me completely naked, and naked in such a way that I could not cover up at all. When your hands are behind you in the regular way, you can at least shrug your shoulders and sort of “cover” yourself (not for real, of course, but you at least feel you can get a shoulder in front of part of you); right then, I was completely exposed to him, flat chest, stick legs, and all. And he smiled! He smiled, and his face blushed, and his crotch swelled! I know I shouldn’t be worrying about this after spending my literal whole life with him, but I was so reassured that he found me attractive! Yes, I know, I’m a wuss with really ridiculous body-image issues! Get over it!

But that part of me quieted down when he came over and kissed me; deeply, wrapping me up in his arms and pulling me into him, his mouth exploring mine, and my body reacted like it always does. “You’ve always been the most beautiful girl I’ve ever known,” he whispered to me, as if he knew I needed the reassurance. How can you not love a boy who understands me like that? “Now, I get to see how beautiful you are with a red butt!” He stepped back, and he pulled a wide black-silk cloth out of his pocket—the one toy from Ginger I most wanted! A black silk blindfold! “But you might not want to see!” He stepped behind me and fixed the blindfold over my eyes, snugging and adjusting it so my sight was completely cut off. I felt him step away, and I instinctively craned my head around to seek for him. He was enjoying the sight of me, no doubt, and I flushed at the thought. He was making me wait for it!

Then—whack! The sting was quicker and sharper than it was with his hand, and the tingle was immediate. But he had paddled me only lightly, and the sting started to fade quickly but held on for a while. Another whack on my other cheek—“Ooh, cute! You’re got the cutest little red butt in the world! How did you like it?”

“It’s…different. Just don’t make it so I can’t sit down!”

“In other words, you love it.”

“You know me too well!” I braced myself for more strokes of the paddle—I felt him so close to me—but then, all of a sudden, I felt him wrapping something around my chest! It took me a second, but then I realized it was my strapless bra! “Half the fun is waiting for it!” he said when I asked him what the heck he thought he was doing. He actually did a pretty good job of doing up my bra, and then he helped me step into a pair of panties. But just before he slid them over my butt, he swatted me with a couple more light strokes of the paddle, which made my rear tingle when he slipped them all the way up! He was going to torture me with waiting! Next he got me into my sundress; since it was strapless, he could get me into it without untying my hands. He didn’t bother with sandals on my feet because we were inside the cabin, just led me out with a hand on my waist. I could see nothing, but my arms were stretched out from how they were tied, and my bottom was still tingling with those last couple swats. This was turning into a really crazy afterprom!

“Ooh, she’s really cute!” I heard Leslie say, and I realized Joey had taken me into the main room, and Leslie was there. “Almost as cute as Anna, don’t you think?” I heard Tanner squealing softly, and I knew Leslie had gagged him. How had he been tied, and what was he wearing? Especially when Joey said, “Anna’s almost as cute as Serenity, actually!” I got the feeling that things were really going to get crazy!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

‘Ren knows that crazy is something I know all about. And while she was upstairs playing with Joey, well, I was downstairs playing with Tanner! I know, I told her that I would be busy getting the snacks ready, but, well, don’t you know that girls lie? All I had to do was set the oven on low so the pizza and pizza rolls would stay warm, and get out the glasses for the drinks, and everything was as ready as it had to be. Which left me plenty of time to peek on Tanner! I slipped off my shoes, picked up Ginger’s gift bag for us—and a few other things—and tiptoed down, and the stairs were very cooperative and didn’t squeak once! It must have been the rope bra that left me feeling very naughty, because I was feeling the stir of arousal as I descended into the dark downstairs lounge, Mom’s little palace in the cabin because it’s so nice and cool even on the hottest days—and nights!

The downstairs bath is much smaller than the upstairs one—Dad had it put in after he bought the place. He shares the cabin with four girls, after all—Mom, Lana, Lizzie, and me—so it’s only practical that he built in a second bath. The door is a little to the side of the staircase, near one of the posts that hold up the back part of the cabin. Incidentally, that is near where the Robillards held ‘Ren and Cora captive that one awful night during the battle for Camp Evergreen; Cora has talked to me so much about that night, and the despair she felt at knowing that the Robillards were going to sell her to someone. The whole thing was horrible for her, and I agree that it is, but there’s something about the whole idea of it that is also intriguing in a sort of morbid way. Being someone’s property, to be used in the way Cora and Serenity and her sisters were clearly going to be used, is…I won’t call it exciting, but there is a certain arousal hanging around the fringes of the horror of the thought of it. Which of course I had worked into my plans for the night; the night was about experimenting and playing whole-heartedly, and I fully intended to take advantage of that!

Another experiment of mine for the evening came to mind when I saw that Tanner had left her clothes on the little clothes pegs and counter Dad had had built just outside the door. Not only was it to save space in the bathroom, but it was a nice place for guests to hang their clothes when they changed into swimsuits to go enjoy the lake, and Tanner had put her cast-off clothes on some of the pegs, beside where he had put his choice of outfits—a little pastel-green minidress I’d fit into in eighth grade—before going into the bath. Her discarded top was on one peg, her moistened skirt on another, and her socks, bra with filling, and panties were on the counter above her shoes. Perfect! I retrieved the panties—gorged with Anna’s fluid—and slipped them into a plastic bag I’d brought from the kitchen in hopes I’d find just what I’d found in the basement. I sat on the window ledge opposite the bathroom door and waited—but it wasn’t for very long!

The shower, which had been hissing inside as I made my arrangements, fell silent almost as soon as I’d sat down at the ledge with my phone. I suspected that Anna hadn’t taken a full shower, but had only cleaned himself off in the areas that were most needed. I hoped he’d at least taken off the wig so it wouldn’t get wet and maybe ruin it! There were some minutes for me to wait after the shower stopped, so I was hoping he’d done as I hoped and was now putting his wig back on. I see I haven’t mentioned it before—it was the same blonde wig he’d been in the night of my special prom invitation for him, the invitation ‘Ren and Lexie decided to spice up for us! It’s very cute on Anna, but it wasn’t on when he finally came peeking out the door to grab some clothes—in fact, the towel he had wrapped around his waist was the only thing he was wearing when he peeked out to get his new clothes! The downstairs was dark except for the light that spilled down the staircase to upstairs, which left me sitting in near-darkness on my window ledge—perfect for the shot I got of him in nothing but his towel when he sneaked out! The flash made him gasp and start—enough that his grip on his towel slipped, leaving him there before me in nothing! “Gotcha!” I said with a giggle, getting another flash shot of him frantically trying to cover himself. Oh, he’s so cute naked!

About that. Tanner’s body is small and compact, not skinny, but lithe, and still nearly hairless except for between his legs, and not very hirsute even there. With the little help provided by the filled-up bra, his body is very shapely when turned out female! But for now it was simply Tanner’s body, and it was all mine! He reached for the fallen towel—“Nope! Freeze right there!” He stopped, not sure what to do next. “Hands up! You’re my prisoner!” He raised his hands, and, well, certain other parts of him started to rise too! “Turn around, face the door!” By now he knew what was coming—at least part of it—and obeyed me. And yes, he has a very cute butt! “Hands behind your back!” He obeyed again, clasping them together. I reached down into the bag, and pulled out another Ginger O’Day gift; a pair of black-leather cuffs with a short chain between them. He gasped a little when I put one of the cuffs on his left wrist, but held still while I fastened the other cuff in place to secure his hands behind him. “They don’t feel like handcuffs,” he said, but I shushed him by putting a hand over his mouth.

“A prisoner isn’t allowed to talk!” I said, and reached into Ginger’s bag to take care of that. She had an assortment of gags for us, and I picked the big red one with a leather buckle and lock that I wanted to try myself later. He had washed off his lipstick from earlier, and I redid his makeup with a sweet, demure rose lip color, a matching blush atop a peaches-and-cream foundation, and just a tiny hint of mascara to fill out his lashes. Then for the ballgag. It was a stretch for him to take the gag, and his eyes were concerned as I snapped the lock shut on it. “I’m going to pick out your new outfit, so you have to wait here.” I guided him to the nearby post and set him in front of it, then took rope and tied his cuffs to it to restrain him. Almost done! “Hold your feet still,” which he did, and I took out an identical pair of cuffs for his feet. He goggled a little and grunted as I fastened his leather fetters on his feet and tied them to the post like his hands, and, well, certain parts of him were very upright! “Now one last thing,” I said, with one more reach into the bag. Out came my hand with a two-inch-wide black-leather collar which also fastened with a lock. A slave collar! He gulped a little as I fastened it on his neck, but as I did, I whispered in his ear, “Nothing is forever! And I wouldn’t be surprised if you use all of this on me for revenge if you get free!” I know, it wasn’t very subtle, but I wasn’t feeling very subtle at that moment! “Now, my slave, be good while I go get your new outfit!” His chest was heaving as I skipped upstairs to go fetch his new outfit, just for the occasion, after I took the blonde wig with me out of the bathroom!

The filling for his bra was a set of old breast forms that came from ‘Ren’s late aunt, who had died from breast cancer. She had had several sizes, because as ‘Ren likes to point out about her Aunt Joy, she liked playing all sorts of roles, with all sorts of breast sizes too after her surgeries. I wish I’d have known her—she sounds like she was sort of crazy, in a good way! Tanner preferred the B-cup size, but for the part he was going to play then, he needed something a bit bigger. So…I had brought along the big C size, along with a costume I’d gotten from a certain site on the internet. This was going to be fun!

Yes, you’ve noticed by now the way I handle Tanner and Anna’s pronouns, that usually I refer to Tanner as “her” and “she”, and Anna as “him” and “he.” I do that when we’re playing the sort of games as we were that night. For that little moment in the basement, it was simply Tanner, so I didn’t then. I know, I’m weird. Anyhow, I had Anna’s outfit ready for him, and I couldn’t wait to see how he reacted when he saw it!

And did he ever react! First it was for the red wig I had to replace the blonde one; it was trimmed short, just below chin-length with straight bangs, and with the ends curled in. When I put it on him, it matched his ballgag perfectly! Next, a pair of black silk panties; I would have liked a thong for him, but that certain swelling I knew would make them uncomfortable, so I settled for silk briefs, which still looked cute on him. Next, a matching black bra, C-cup size, which I filled with the right forms; if anything, seeing himself with those big girls made his “swelling” even worse! “We’re not done, my dear slave!” I said, teasing him as I pulled out a black-leather miniskirt. I had taken off his slave fetters for a moment to put on his panties, so it was easy to slip his miniskirt over his hips. I’d thought about something like fishnet stockings, but I settled for a pair of black pantyhose that set off his legs beautifully! Now, for his top. It was another black-leather item, a bare-midriff sleeveless top with a high collar that went right up to the base of the throat so that his faux girls would be concealed and accentuated. It fastened in both the back of the collar and the back, so I could slip it on him without freeing his hands. And boy, was Anna ever hot in it! Last, the shoes. I could have been cruel and gotten him a pair of stiletto heels (I love that term “fuck-me pumps”!), but he has little experience in heels, and I didn’t want our night ruined by any broken ankles, so I’d brought a pair of black-patent-leather maryjanes which were incongruous but still somehow fitting with his slave outfit. “Now, say ‘fuck me, please!’” I said to him with a giggle as I got out my camera. He was getting playful again, and a bulge was rising quickly beneath his leather miniskirt as he posed in his outfit and bonds. He lowered his chin as far as his slave collar allowed, raising his eyes to the camera and batting his eyes for the picture. Oh, how beautiful he was as my slave! I couldn’t wait to play with him!

But that would come later. I undid him from the post and tied a rope to the metal eyelet in the middle of his collar as a leash. “Now, slave Anna, you will behave as a nice obedient slave—kneel at my feet and obey my every command. Do you understand?” Anna nodded fervently, and kept his eyes lowered and demure as I walked him up the stairs to the big room. As I did, I saw Joey leading Serenity into the room from the bedroom/bathroom hallway in her powder-blue strapless sundress, her arms bound and her eyes covered with Ginger’s black-silk blindfold which I knew she absolutely loved. And I knew she would love that paddle in his hands as much as the blindfold! Two beautiful, helpless captives—I was in Heaven! And I wasn’t the only one!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

One of the things Paula has said she likes about blindfolds is how they unleash your imagination, and she is so right about that. Hearing Tanner/Anna whimpering through a gag, knowing he was as helpless as I was, let my imagination run wild! What was he wearing? How was he tied? What kind of gag was filling his mouth? We were two helpless prisoners, and the scenarios I could imagine were endless! Two heiresses abducted and held for ransom. A pair of spies captured and facing torture. And despite how horrible it was to have been held by the Robillards in that very cabin to be sold into real-life slavery with my sisters, the scenario still played out in my head, something out of Taken; beautiful young captives captured and prepared for auction to rich, malevolent playboy billionaires (and yes, with Liam Neeson rushing to save us, if you must know!). Friends stolen away by fierce hermits to be forced into becoming their captive brides. And plenty others, too. All from having my eyes covered by a really nice black cloth!

And Leslie laughed as if she had had a nasty, fun idea! “You know, I think we didn’t get enough prom pictures taken tonight. Think we should take a few of ‘Ren and Anna?” Joey agreed like it was the best thing that had been suggested that night, so Tanner and I were placed beside each other, and I heard Joey and Leslie giggling as they took pictures of us. A proof-of-life picture to send to the family of the kidnapping victims. An advertisement for the upcoming slave auction. So many possibilities! “They’ll love these!” Joey said, still giggling, and I was sure I would love them, at least if they didn’t end up on social media somewhere. “But for now, Serenity needs to be punished for sneaking in and watching me shower.” Nope, he hadn’t forgotten about that paddle! My butt started tingling at just the words! I’d had a sample of the paddle, and now I was going to really get it!

“My my,” said Leslie, “she has been a bad girl, hasn’t she? Well, ‘spare the rod and spoil the prisoner,’ like they say. Slave Anna, kneel down here and watch. Remember, this is part of the punishment you will receive yourself if you disobey your mistress!” “Slave Anna?” OMG, I had to see how Leslie had Tanner dressed up, not to mention how she had him tied up! I heard a chair scooted along a short distance, and I knew what was next, or at least I thought I did. Next, Joey took me by the arm and walked me a short distance, until I felt him stop me at a ledge that was clearly the poker table. “Bend over, Serenity. Over the table top.” Oh boy. My paddling was coming up! The chair being moved was just to clear space for me to be laid out on the table and expose my butt! So…well, I did as I was told and lowered myself onto the table top, which left my bottom feeling very exposed. Of course, having Joey lift up the skirt of my sundress left my butt even more exposed! “Now, let’s make sure the bad girl can’t run away!” said Joey, and he put my ankles together. I knew what was next—legs tied. And I was right; my ankles, then my knees, and even my thighs like he knows I love. I had on fresh underwear, and it was already starting to get wet! “Remember, this will hurt you more than it hurts me!” God, that is so lame, Joey!

Then, whack! One hard swat on my butt, and OMG, did it ever smart! I squealed at how much it smarted, then whack! Another one! It stung much more than being spanked with a hand, and not even wearing underwear lessened the sting! Whack! My butt was on fire—but even then I could feel myself moisten as the blood rushed down there! I wiggled my legs, and it was like electricity ran all over my body! Whack! The heat radiated all over my butt, even down my thighs! For a second I thought he was done—

And maybe he was, but I wasn’t! I heard Joey and Leslie whispering together, then, “Rise, Slave Anna,” I heard Leslie say. “Now, Slave Anna, you will administer the next stage of punishment to our bad girl. And know that you too will face the same punishment if you disobey your mistress.” I had heard someone rummaging through Ginger’s gift bag, and I knew that worse was coming! I’d seen into the bag, and I knew that the paddle wasn’t the only punishment in there! And now Leslie was ordering Tanner to use one of them on me! “Also know, Slave Anna, that if you punish her weakly, it will go worse for you.” Oh. My. God! What was going to happen?

It didn’t take long for me to find out! I heard someone shuffling to my side, and I could pretty much guess it was Tanner/Anna—then whack! It stung like nothing before, but not like the paddle—whatever it was, it was narrow and flexible and left what felt like a red-hot stripe across my butt! A riding crop! I’d seen it in the gift bag, but I didn’t know how it would feel to be used on me until right then! I squealed and jumped, but with my legs tied I couldn’t move very much from where I’d been bent over the table! Whack! and another hot stripe, just below the first one! It felt almost like I was being branded by the crop! I wiggled where I stood—whack! And the third stripe actually missed my butt and my underwear and went right across the tops of my thighs, and O! M! G! I’d stayed silent during the paddling and the first two stroke of the crop, but—“Ow! Please!” My voice sounded like a whimper! More shuffling, and a voice beside me—“Do you want to stop?” Joey! His voice was honey in my ear! And just his asking that gentle question settled me, no matter that my butt and thighs felt on fire! I hesitated a moment, not wanting to sound whiny. “If you do, we stop, okay?”

“N-not yet,” I said, my voice still shaky, the fire still singeing my thighs. “Just…be careful. That last one…” I felt Joey squeeze my shoulders. “Okay,” he said. He moved away from me—

Whack! Right across the middle of my butt, and the sting was terrible but delightful! I wiggled, and I can’t tell you how aroused I was! “Stop now?” he asked, and I shook my head. I’d never had anything like this done to me, and I still wanted to explore the feeling. Whack! almost exactly where the last stripe had fallen, and I felt myself practically gushing! I shook my head even before Joey could ask again if I wanted to stop! Whack! a little above the last two, a sort of glancing blow where my butt sort of curved away from him. “I think…that might be enough for now,” Joey said. “Those shots on your thighs are way red.”

“I’m okay,” I said. Part of me was glad it was over, the other part wanted more! I knew what to ask next! “Sit me down, please,” I asked. Sitting on a freshly-whipped butt would sting like crazy, and I knew it would excite me even more!

“I have a different idea,” said Joey softly in my ear. “Hop this way.” He had his arm around my waist—okay, actually a little lower!—and steered me in a direction I couldn’t see. I knew what he had in mind! He was going to kneel me down beside Tanner/Anna! I could only make short hops, and each and every one set my butt on fire—not to mention made me crazy with arousal! Four, then five hops, and Joey stopped me and slowly turned my on my feet. Gently, he guided me down to my knees, and I felt other hands flip up my skirt so I knelt down on the backs of my bare thighs—Leslie, no doubt. OMG, how it stung! But also, kneeling tightened the ropes on my legs, which excited me all the more! “Smile for the camera, prisoners!” I looked up, and Joey and Leslie laughed again. More pictures! “Now, just to show you that you aren’t the only bad girl here…” and Joey took off my blindfold. Tanner/Anna knelt beside me, and OMG! He was in a tiny little high-neck crop-top and a leather micro-miniskirt! That and the red wig (one of my Aunt Joy’s favorites) and ballgag and the makeup, and Tanner looked adorable! But he didn’t have any time to kneel there and be adorable, because Leslie picked him up by his arm and led him to the poker table and draped him over it the same way I’d been. It was his turn! “Slave Anna wronged you, ‘Ren,” said Leslie to me. “How should he be punished? Skirt up or down?”

“Up.” As if he would feel anything through black leather! “Panties up or down?” “Up.” Tanner was looking at me, and I saw gratitude in his eyes at that answer. “And now—paddle or crop?” I wasn’t sure whether Tanner would like what I liked, so I said, “Paddle. Unless you want to use your hand, Leslie!” As if she wouldn’t, with his butt there hanging out helpless! Her smile was all the answer I needed!

“Open hand it is!”

“Over your knee.” Leslie beamed! She guided Tanner to the chair, where she sat down, and she and Joey guided Tanner over Leslie’s knees, where Leslie hiked up his skirt again. She giggled and gave him the usual line about this hurting him more than it would hurt her—and boy, did she start in on him! A good ten spanks on those thin panties of his, and he was wriggling around on her knees well before Leslie was done with him! “There!” said Leslie, as she and Joey helped him to his feet, and OMG, you should have seen the bulge in his skirt when he stood up! He had to have almost creamed himself over her knee! His face was flushed almost as red as his butt around his panties, and you should have seen the drool running down his chin from that ballgag! “Are you okay, Anna?” Leslie’s voice wasn’t the domme she had been playing, but Leslie, tender and soft. Tanner nodded. Trust me, with that bulge in his skirt, he was okay! “Anyway, the snacks are ready. Do you two want to be untied to eat, or should we feed you?”

“Feed me!” It was the least I deserved! “But…first, could you tie my hands lower? My shoulders are starting to ache.” This reverse-position stuff does keep you tied, but it really is a strain on your shoulders! And then Leslie’s eyes lit up, just like they do whenever she gets a wicked idea!

“You know what we ought to do? Have a bet between you two! If Joey can keep you tied for a certain time, he wins, and if you get loose, you win! What do you think?” She knows me too well—I can never resist a dare! Joey was uncertain, but I wasn’t!

“Then I’ll go loose until then, so I’m not sore and tightened up. I’ve got all night to be tied!” Joey, ever gallant, untied me, starting with my hands and finishing with my legs; Leslie took out Tanner’s ballgag and undid his cuffs, and we all grabbed the snacks and headed for the TV-room part of the main room to plan out the rest of the night. It was past midnight, but we all felt wide awake and ready to play! Speaking of awake, when I sat down on my whipped butt, it stung like crazy! We were all hungry, so for a few minutes we just plain gorged on pizza, pizza rolls, and drinks, then Leslie spoke up. And I’m not sure you get just how strange that is, that she spoke up and took charge the way she did. She’s very shy; no, I mean really shy, especially around strangers, but even with friends she’s not very vocal or assertive, so seeing her the way she was that night was amazing to me! I was so proud of her! “Anyway, what kind of bet?”

“That Joey can keep me tied the regular way. No elbow ties, nothing on my arms, and with my hands down and not up in that reverse thing. Have my wrists crossed downward like usual, and maybe my legs tied.” He’s never been able to keep me tied very long that way.

“How about a hogtie?” asked Tanner, which startled me. Tanner too is very quiet, especially when he’s being Anna, and sitting there in a leather crop-top, a leather micro-mini, and a slave collar, he was definitely Anna right then! “You know, where your hands and feet are tied behind you?”

“Okay,” I said, “a hogtie. That you can’t keep me in a hogtie for…fifteen minutes, how about that, Joey?”

“Even better,” said Leslie, “how about he gets more of something the longer he keeps you tied, and you win more of something the sooner you get loose?” Joey’s eyes lit up, and I knew just what he wanted from me. Yeah, that’s right, a gag.

“If I can keep you hogtied for fifteen minutes, you have to wear a ballgag for that long. Then…”

“How about this?” said Leslie. “She wears a ballgag when she’s hogtied, so that the longer she’s tied, the longer she has to wear the gag?”

“And if he keeps me tied longer than fifteen, he can pick out another gag and make me wear it as long as he kept me in the hogtie.” No, I couldn’t believe I’d just heard myself say that, and no, I wasn’t drunk! “And the same bet between you and Tanner, Leslie. One of you is hogtied, and the same bet.”

“They can flip a coin or something,” said Joey. “See who gets tied.”

“I’ll volunteer!” said Leslie, giggling and blushing. Remember, she’s the other Bondage Princess of Snowden, and it had been a while since she had been tied up during the poker game. I think she was feeling a little deprived!

“But,” I said, “in your case you wear a blindfold instead of a ballgag. Well, maybe along with a ballgag. I face what I don’t like, you face what you don’t like.”

“If we only wear what we don’t like, it’ll be incentive to really try to get untied,” said Leslie. “So me in a blindfold and you in a ballgag. So what do we get if we win?” And we both came up with the same idea at the same time—“Slave boys!” Great minds think alike! “A half hour for every minute under fifteen that was left if we escape.” I’m generous—I could have said an hour, you know! Anyway, we devoured what was left of our snacks, then Leslie and I went back to our bedroom to freshen up.

Yeah, as if I didn’t know why Leslie put us both in one room. So she could gawk at me undressed! “You know, ‘Ren, we don’t necessarily want to fight with a lot of clothes while we’re trying to get out of hogties.” Yeah. Like I said! On the other hand, she was right; too much clothing would interfere with trying to get loose. “Bra and underwear? The boys will love that.” Yeah. Really like I said! “Check that drawer there,” she said, pointing to the top drawer in the chest of drawers where Joey had dropped off my yellow sundress and my underwear. I did, and saw brand-new bras and underwear, all in my size! “I figured we’d need extra,” she said with a blush, “and it…sort of a present for you for playing tonight. I had some money saved up.” And when I got a close look at what she had bought—OMG!

I picked out a bra on the top, red silk, really lacy and skimpy, and held it up to me. “I didn’t know Victoria’s Secret made training bras!” Yeah, I know, me and my body-image issues again! And yes, Leslie glared back at me!

“It’s a 32B, exactly your size, ‘Ren, so quit with the stupid ‘training bra’ stuff! It gets old after a while!” And just how did—“And yes, your sister gave me your measurements. There are matching bikinis there with it. Joey will love you in them!”

“Not to mention you’ll love me in them!” Leslie blushed and didn’t disagree. How could she? We both know how she feels about me! “And it’s probably not a good idea for you to roll around on the floor hogtied in a rope bra.”

“I know,” she said, which ended in me untying the knot that held the whole thing together. After unraveling about a mile of rope, she was free of the thing and getting out new underwear—as in a set of underwear which exactly matched mine! Well, except for the fact that her bra is something like a 42 or 44DD! Yes, I know, I’m exaggerating (she’s only a D!)—body-image issues! Anyway, there we were, the Bondage Princesses of Snowden, in our matching underwear! “You planned this whole bet thing, didn’t you? It was all planned out ahead of time!”

Leslie smiled, that covert little smile of hers that you get when she’s been caught doing something really naughty. “Well, I allowed for the possibility!” She gave me a nice long head-to-toes look, and in her eyes I’m sure I might as well have been wearing exactly nothing at all! “Let’s go give the boys an eyeful!” Well, considering I’d already been an eyeful for Leslie…
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic