Captured By Kyle (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Captured By Kyle (M/M)

Post by Soraka »

by donovansock » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 am

kyle is my friend, a couple years younger than me. He's kind of a thug and always wears a plain white tee with basketball shorts, and either a pair of air jordan sneakers or jordan flip flops. he either wears black socks or white socks with a gray heel and toe. Usually he's been wearing whatever is on his feet for a couple of days because he sleeps out a lot.

This particular time, Kyle had slept over my friends house with my friend's little brother. I had also slept there that night. The next morning my friend asked me to take Kyle home, who lived about 15 minutes away. I said sure, and planned on going straight back to my friends house to spend the rest of the day...i was wrong.

Both my parents and Kyle's parents were away for the weekend, and we were supposed to be staying at my friends house all day. Right now i was taking Kyle back to his house, because he needed to take a shower and change his clothes. On the way i kept busting his balls about how he smelled bad and stuff like that. I asked him how long he had been wearing his gray and white socks and he said, "i don't know, 2 days maybe, shut up." Then i kept making fun of me and saying i was tougher than him.

When we got to his house, i parked the car and we both got out and went inside the house. Kyle said he wanted to "hang out" a bit before he got cleaned up and stuff. I didn't think anything of it and sat on the couch, while he ran upstairs. As i turned the tv on, Kyle came downstairs and sat down on the other end of the couch kind of funny. We sat and watchd for a moment or two when all of a sudden, Kyle swung up his large feet on to my lap. I quickly pushed them off and said "get your stanky ass socks off of me before i kick your ass," laughingly. Then he poked at me some more with "i'd like to see you try to kick my ass, bitch!"

Then i jumped after him and soon we were rolling on the floor wreslting each other. What i didn't know was tha Kyle had grabbed a roll of duct tape when he ran upstairs. I had only realized the duct tape was there until he had me dead locked in a chokehold, and i soon was forced to put my hands behind my back. Next thing i know, Kyle is wrapping tons of duct tape around my wrists. While i was still very dazed, Kyle moved down and began binding my ankles as he said "what now bitch? you're in deep shit haha!"

The next thing i knew, i was bound hand and foot in the middle of Kyle's living room. Of course, now i am fully alert and cursing Kyle out to let me go. While i was screaming at him, i watched him walk into the kitchen and return with a grin on his face. As he kneeled down in front of me he grabbed my head and said "i can't have you talking to me like that, seeing that since all our parents are gone, i've gotta babysit you, bitch." Then out of his waistband he pulled a wrinkled up black sock and shoved it into my mouth. As i struggled to spit it out, he forced my face into his lap and held it there as he unrolled tape to strap the sock into place. Soon i was completely gagged and left sucking on a nasty tasting sock. Kyle was laughing his ass off and dragging me over to the bottom of the couch. He started dialing a number on his phone and put his feet on the back of my head pushing it to the ground as i tried to speak through his sock.

"He dude, it's Kyle. Don(me) is just gonna stay here for a while, he doesn't feel good. We're gonng come back later. Alright man, later."

Then Kyle lightly patter my head with his flip flops and said "well bitch, it's just gonna be me and you for the day. So, how do my socks from basketball practice three days ago taste?" I started squirming and he pushed me on to my back. He began taking pictures of me with is iphone. Me tied up, me gagged, and some with his foot on my face. "You have to do what i tell you, or i will send these pictures to all of your friends." he said, laughing at me. "If i take the sock out, do you promise not to yell?"

I nodded my head "yes" and he quickly unwrapped the tape, and i spit the old sock out. I looked up at him sitting on the couch and he said "good boy...now lay back on your stomach with your head facing me, or i send the pictures. As i looked at him, i maneuvered myself in to the demanded position. The next thing i know, he slip his gray toed socks under my face and said, "give these bad boys a whiff, since you seemed to like talking about them so much." I sniffed them for a while until i heard "now kiss 'em." Without protest i did as i was told. I sniffed and kissed the toes of his socks he had been wearing for a long time. After Kyle had decided he had enough, he directed me to my new position by just using his feet, no words.

Now i was on my back again. Kyle positiones himself so his calfs were above my face and his feet were just beyond my head. He raised his legs and let his flip flops slide off his feet, with the heel pressed against the side of my face as the brownish white socks slid across my eyes and nose. He began rubbing his feet all over my face. It was a hot day to begin with and the wrestling didn't help either, because Kyle's smelly socks were very sweaty. Even he knew how bad they were because he kept laughing and going "awwww" because he knew it was gross.

I was enjoying the feet rubbing against my face, and i began to kiss them all over as he brushed them around my mouth. Now we had both made it official that we were in to this on another level. As if in agreement he planted his feet on my face and reached down. Dragging it across my lip, he slipped the left sock off, and then his right one over my nose. He laid the socks across my neck and put his right barefoot on my mouth. "I want you to clean my feet now slave." I began to lick his right foot all over as he moved his foot. I licked the big toe and all under his foot. Then after a long time on the right, he put the right foot over my eyes, and placed the left foot in position over my mouth. I repeated the same foot licking to Kyle's left foot.

Eventually he put his left foot down to my crotch and began rubbing, while he rubbed his two white and gray socks on my face with his right foot. Soon he looked at his phone and realized it was 12 pm. He grabbed the socks off of my face and slipped them both back on to his barefeet (wet with spit). "I said what are you doing?" as he ran upstairs.

He came back down holding a pair of white jordan sneakers and a pair of gray boxer briefs. He told me as he put his shoes on by pressing them on top of my stomach that he was going to play basketball with some friends and that he would be back soon. He went and got some water, and fed it to me. Then he grabbed the gray boxer briefs and shoved them in to my mouth. As he taped the underwear into my mouth he said "my dirty boxers will keep you quiet as i go get my dirty socks dirtier for you haha."

Then i followed the white sneakers with my eyes as he walked out the door and locked it behind him. I was stucking laying on the floor with a dirty old pair of underwear in my mouth and the tv on some random channel...but i was so turned on.

(to be continued)
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by donovansock » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 pm

so we left off with me tied up on the floor of my friend's empty house, while he is off playing basketball for about two and a half hours.

As i heard the door click open, i began to squirm in fear that would bring home some stinky basketball players. luckily it was just him. As i tried to get his attention he acted as if he couldn't see me and walked in to the kitchen. He returned a moment later and threw his gatorade on the couch as he peeled off a sweaty t-shirt and threw it on my head. He turned the tv on and watched as i squirmed and moaned into his dirty underwear gag.

Eventually he said "quiet, i'm trying i can't hear sportscenter when you cry like a bitch." Then he lifted both of his white jordan sneaker clad feet and placed them on my back. He kicked the shirt off my head and grounded my head into the carpet as he rested the left foot on top his right. Soon the tv volume was lowered and Kyle lifted his heavy sweaty sneakers off of my head. THen i felt a tugging on me and he had turned me on to my back.

The next thing i knew he was sitting with his warm ass on my chest and both his feet by my head. He popped a piece of bubble gum as he reached up to loosen the duct tape by tugging on it and pulling it down to my neck. He ripped the underwear out and threw it out of my sight. Without a word he lifted his right foot right up over my neck and under my chin. He loosens the lace and then he peeled the sweaty shoe off. "Sniff" he said calmly as he pulled it off and reached forward to have me sniff the inside of his beautiful shoes. I began to lick the inside as he pulled it off and tossed it near my head.

Within that moment he placed his white and gray sock right one my face. "Good bitch" he said as he pulled off the other shoe and slid his left socked foot right up next to his partned. The tips of the toes just passed my nose as i loved sniffing the sweat of just under the toe. I began to lick every bit of foot i could get as he rubbed them all around my face. Then he leaned forward and quickly peeled each sock off of his feet. He bundled them up and put his face really close up to mine as he began to rub the pair of sweaty smelly socks all around my mouth and nose. Then like a dream come true he started kissing me on the mouth and rubbing the socks on the side of our faces.

sorry pc is messing up tbc
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by donovansock » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:06 am

Soon it was all over as Kyle's phone began ringing on the couch. He got up without a word and answered it. He chatted on for phone for a brief moment as he rubbed his foot in my face. As he hung up the phone he said "Josh is coming over, don't mention any of this."

He then walked away upstairs and came back a few minutes later in a new pair of socks and Jordan slides. "Don't worry, I only wear these in gym, they look clean, but I bet they taste terrible," he said with a smile as he picked the disgarded socks up from next to my face and told me to open wide as he shoved them inside my mouth and rapped ducttape around my head. He tidied the house up a bit around me as I laid there tasting his socks.

I heard a knock on the door and Kyle said "Have I got plans for you," as he hopped up and opened the front door. "I've got a present for you buddy." Kylse said to Josh as he noticed me laying on the floor bound and gagged.

"Holy shit Kyle! What did you do?"

"Say hello to our bitch for the weekend."

Josh was wearing Jordan sneakers, blue athletic shorts, a white t-shirt, and a celtics sweatband on his head. I figure he had just played basketball with Kyle earlier. Josh asked Kyle "what are we gonna do with him?" and Kyle sat down and replied, "You'll see. Take off your shoes, I know your feet are probably tired from playing basketball for so long. Have you changed your socks lately?"

Josh smiled and said "not since yesterday morning before school." Kyle laughed and said "Good, why don't you show Don how they smell."

I heard the sldiing of shoes and then them hitting the ground. Then Josh stood up and walked over to a better spot on the couch. Then without hesitation he slipped the socks right over to my face and planted them there. They were so drenched with sweat I couln't believe it. I began to sniff the socks and they smelled wonderufl. Josh laughed a lot as he began getting comfortable with rubbing his brown soles over my face. He was wearing cav length white nike socks. All of a sudden Kyle stood up and ripped the dcut tape off of my mouth and pulled the socks out. "Give him a tatse." he said and Josh popped one of his big toes in to my mouth. I began to moan as i sucked and licked the socked foot.

As i was licked Josh's feet, Kyle began to rub my croth with his socked feet. They were surprisingly sweaty and warm already.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by donovansock » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:43 pm

We left off with Josh's smelly nike crew socks on my face and Kyle's old gym socks on my crotch. This continued for some time until I felt a great weight on my belly. Kyle had planted both feet and was standing full weight over me. Josh laughed "Haha, your gonna crush him dude." Kyle replied "nah, he'll be fine. You stand up too, on his face!"

At this point I gave a pretend struggle and got the words "plea" out before Josh planted his left foot over my mouth saying "quiet bitch, you don't get to make decisions." With that he used the sofa armrest to help balance himself as his right socked foot found its way to my face and I could feel his weight on my face, as well as Kyle's, who had begun stepping on my chest and all over. They both laughed as I let out muffled moans from under them. Neither of them were very big guys, but they were both athletic and masculine enough to work up a good strong smell and sweat from their feet.

Eventually Kyle announced that he was bored and decided to go play basketball again. Josh just looked at me and laughed. He patted my face with his already soiled socks and slipped his Jordans back on. Kyle did the same. As he walked to the door he quickly turned around and said "oh shit I almost forgot." He then ran upstairs and returned with a long black nike sock. "Don't" I said as he grabbed me by the hair and practically punched the sock into my mouth. He placed some tape over it, even though I wouldn't stop tasting that sock if I could. As I watched the two pairs of smelly sneakers walk out the door I heard Kyle ask Josh "you got any dirty laundry at your house?" and Josh said with a laugh "only about forty pairs of disgusting socks. Then the door closed and I was alone.

I lost track of time and was dozing off as the two boys burst back into the house. Josh had a little backpack on which looked stuffed. As if they had been planning all day they walked right up to me and lifted me to the couch. Kyle went to the kitched and came back with a knife to free my legs. I moaned and pretended to struggle as they brought me to the basement and tossed me on the ground. The two boys were visibly sweaty and I could tell as they rubbed up against me. I heard the door lock and Kyle came back down. "Alright bitch, the only way out is with my key. We're gonna untie you and you better do what we say or the two of us will fuck you up." Kylse said as Josh laughed in excitement. In reality I probably could have taken them, but I loved that I was being bitched out by two sexy teenagers so I played along.

Kyle cut me free and I sat on the ground looking helpless. There was an old bed in the basement and the two boys sat with their backs against the wall and feet dangling off the side. "Slave, come lick our basketball shoes, my Jordan's need a shining." Josh said this, and it was sexy to see him getting more into it. I crawled to the edge of the bed on my knees and began licking all over Josh's sneakers first. Every once and a while Kyle would get jealous and kick me gently so I would give his shoes some attention. "Take them off" he said. As I pulled Kyle's left sneaker off he quickly reached down and grabbed the shoe. He then held it to my face as I pretended to struggle. Josh followed Kyle's lead when I did his shoes. I worshipped Josh's "twice-soiled" socks first. I took them in my hands and got really into it. I just =began lapping up his huge socks like a dog, shoving as many toes in my mouth as I could. As I began rubbing his legs and switching between Kyle and Josh's feet things began to escalate.

The more we got into it the more we moved around and eventually all three of us were on the ground. Josh was sitting on my chest with his sweaty crotch in my face. Kyle had my pants down and was going to town on my dick with his socked feet. Josh took notice and quickly lost his shorts and boxers. The next thing I know he pulls off his socks and starts jerking off while rubbing his discared socks on my face. To make things interesting I began to struggle and like a dream Josh grabbed each of my wrists and pinned them to the ground, planting his erect dick on my face. I needed no second opinion as to what he wanted. I began to suck his dick as sweat poured everywhere.

Once Josh had cum he looked me dead in the eye as he was sopping cum and sweat off my face with a dirty sock and said "I think our bitch has gotten too comfortable, lets starp him up again Kyle."

tbc
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by donovansock » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 am

Josh cleaned my face off with his socks and before I knew it Kyle was sitting on me flipping me onto my stomach. Josh got off and ran upstairs. "Your having a good time arent you boy?" Kyle asked me as he slapped handcuffs on my wrist and then grabbed me by the hair to force my face into his smelly sneaker. Soon Josh came back downstairs with a backpack on and tossed a roll of ductape to Kyle.

"Nice!" Kyle said as he slapped me on the back of the head and turned around to start tying up my ankles. Josh went to sit on the bed and placed his barefeet on either side of my face. I put up a small struggle as he alternated stomping and rubbing my turned face. Finally he just stomped on one side of my face and planted my head against the ground. "I dont think you wanna piss me off bitch," said Josh while Kyle got off of me and sat down next to Josh on the couch.

Josh looked at Kyle and said "Yo I'm pretty tired from ball, I'm gonna take a nap upstairs. While your teaching this fag a lesson can you make sure he polishes my air forces for tonight, and washes these socks." As he said that he pulled his White Air Force One sneakers out of his backpack with a crinkled up black sock in each and placed them off to the side on the floor. Kyle looked at the sneakers and then Josh. "Ahahaha, no problem. I'll make sure he makes our shoes look fresh and feet smell squeaky clean." After that Josh gave Kyle a handshake and went upstairs.

"Alone again little buddy." Kyle said even though I am much larger than him, he knew I was loving feeling like a little bitch. He tapped my head a few times with his socked feet and began to remind me the origin of the socks he had on. "Not only do I wear these to the gym everyday, but I wore them to the wrestling tournament last weekend. We are gonna have so much fun."

He then stood up and maneuvered me onto my back with my hands behind me and my face looking up. "Don't worry slave, I loosened up the crustinest by getting sweaty playing basketball, they should be perfect." Kyle laughed as he planted both feet on my face. They where above the ankle black and red jordan socks and they felt magnificent against my face. Kyle was basically just forcing my head into the ground once he sat back down on the bed. To make things interesting I tried to make some noise. As I hoped he would he slid his left socked toes into my mouth and continued moaning loudly as if I were fighting.

"You wanna struggle bitch?" He said and jumped onto my stomach making me scream. He put his face up to mine and covered my mouth with his hand. I felt his shoulder moving and the next thing I knew he was putting his fingers and sock into my mouth. He wasn't really gagging me as much as just rubbing it. His shoulder and legs moved again and I felt the other warm sweaty ankle sock wrapped around my dick and began rubbing. The louder I moaned the more force he used with both hands while pinning me down to the ground with his body weight. At some point he slid his right knee up under my crotch which drove me wild.

Eventually I came and stopped moaning. "Good boy." Kyle said with a smile and patted my face gently, leaving the seaty sock in my mouth. I just looked at his eyes as he stood up with his sock covered in my sauce was tossed on my chest. He walked over to the shoes and socks Josh left behind. I continued to follow him across the basement with eyes as he grabbed Josh's things and placed them one by one in a line individually. He then walked up to me and placed his bare left foot over my mouth. As he pressed the sock in he made eye contact with me and rapped his toes around my nose suffocating me for a few seconds. When I writhed he leg go and chuckled as he walked upstairs.

I laid there stairing at the four lined up items, two white sneakers and two wrinkled black nike ankle socks. Suddenly Kyle came running back downstairs with another pair of shoes in his hands. He placed a pair of relatively clean gray jordan sneakers on the floor on the same shoe line and pulled a pair of lo-cut baby blue and white ankle socks and dropped them next to the shoes. Then he walked right up to me and straddled my chest with his knees. He took the jizz sock on my chest and exposed his dick. He began jerking himself off on my chest and his alternate hand over my stuffed mouth.

In between moans he managed to say sternly :

"Listen bitch, I'm gonna go take a nap too after I blow a load in your faggot face. Since me and Josh are gonna go out and dance with girls tonight, cause believe it or not I enjoy that too, you have to lick our nice shoes clean so they look fresh for the chics. We also need ya to do a little drycleaning on my lucky baby blue socks. Everytime I get lucky I'm wearing those nasty boys. They might be a little hard to clean, but I think you can handle it. God only knows where Josh's socks have been haha. Either way we can't be smelling like dirty socks...thats your job."

Not too soon after he blew it and quickly sopped it up off of me with the sock he ripped out of my mouth. "Get to it fag," he said as he took the two socks and marched upstairs. "It better be fucking done." Kyle yelled one last time as he slammed the basement door shut.

I was left tied up with four shoes and four socks to clean before the two dominate boys were ready to go out partying. I was feeling pretty tired after all that amazing, yet exhausting pleasure. Knowing they'd be mad I immediately wiggled over and got to work. I started with Kyle's jordans because they were relatively clean looking. Both pairs of shoes were pretty well kept anyway. These guys were stinky punks during the day, but look pretty fresh when they go out. The whole shoe cleaning thing was mostly meant to degrade me I figured, cause they didnt need much cleaning. Either way my face spent a lot of time buried inside the jordans and air forces, as well as licking their exterior. I eventually moved on to the pairs of socks and slurped one at a time into my mouth to "clean" them. The black nikes were thing and salty. I made them pretty wet and sucked them dry. The jordan blue socks were pretty thick and smelly. I licked them and enjoyed the smell.

I enjoyed a little "me time" while I was tied up alone. I'm not sure how long later, but at some point the boys both casually walked down barefoot with their bodies showered, shirts ironed, and clean pairs of jeans. The only thing missing was the dirty socks.

"How did our litte bitch do?' Josh asked allowed as they both eyed me with wicked smiles. I nervously said "Good sir," and Kyle yelled back "shut the fuck up faggot!' and kicked me in the side. I quickly mumbled "sorry," and the two of them laughed and looked at each other. The boys began inspecting the shoes with admiration and even sniffed their own socks. "Good boy," Kyle said sounding surprised as he held the shoes and socks in his hand. Josh sat down and began putting on the footwear as Kyle did the same.

They disregarded me and talked about shit to rub it in that they were going out and I wasn't. "We're looking fresh tonight man, I'm gonna hook up with so many girls." They said along eith other similar things to try to bother me. I looked upset, but I was in heaven and they knew it too. Once they strapped themselves up and continuously posed in front of the mirror they locked eyes on me. Kyle whipped out a knife and quickly cut my legs free. He reached for a pair of awkwardly tight basketball shorts on the bed and slipped my ankles through the pant legs. The two boys helped me stand up and maneuvered the pants up to my waist. "Alright lets hurry up now," Josh said as he yanked me by the elbow towards the stairs and marched me upstairs.

They sat me down in a kitchen table chair in front of a tv. Kyle began rapping ductape around my chest to fasten me to the chair and then did each ankle to the front chair legs. My hands were still cuffed. As Kyle was finishing up Josh looked at me and grabbed his backpack. "Okay our rides gonna be here in a sec so decide what you want us to gag you with." Before I uttered a syllable Josh yelled "TOO BAD!" and slammed a thick cushiony white sock into my mouth. It tastes dirty, but not the worst of the day. Kyle quickly planted some tape over it as Josh laughed at me pathetically and said, "I can't believe you thought you had a choice." Kyle pretended he was trying to hold in a laugh and giggled at that. The Kyle said "Okay give him the surprise Josh." With two evil grins Josh pulled a dildo out of his back and I began to scream through my gag without much sound. Kyle pulled my strechable waistband far up and Josh turned the thing on. He slid it next to my dick and Kyle snapped my waistband shut harshly. I winced in pain the the basketball shorts were obviously tight for that reason...that thing was not falling out anytime soon.

I continued to make muffled cries when I heard a car horn. Kyle looked at me and smacked me across the face extremely hard and laughed loudly with Josh, he did it obnoxiously showing off his dominance to impress Josh. Then without saying anything to me they left the house and locked the door behind them to go party for the night.

It was just me, the vibrator, another lovely sock, some ductape, handcuffs...oh and some tv. I couldn't have been more comfortable.
Donovansock2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donovansock2 »

Thank you for finding this! Thought I'd never see it again lol. I hope to be able to write some. New stories soon!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wow, this was really enjoyable to read!! 😛😛😛
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Loved this story!!! Would love to have been in that position and be kyles foot slave
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic