Playing Your Cards Right (FFF/M | F/FFM)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Playing Your Cards Right (FFF/M | F/FFM)

Post by Soraka »

by Mr Underheel » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:13 am

Sarah's three Domme friends began arriving at her house around 6pm on Saturday night for their quarterly euchre night. It was not a night where they were in full fetish garb and they were not there to practice their art. No, it was simply a night for them to play cards and to enjoy each others' company. That is not to say that there isn't a certain level of entertainment involved which the host would provide.

For that evening, Sarah chose to dress a black leather a-line skirt with zippers all the way up both sides and a black silk blouse. Her legs were adorned simply as she had chosen nude thigh-high stockings. The shoe selection took her some time to work out but in the end she went with what felt right for that evening: her knee-high black platform boots with the red panel and laces in the back. These were "vanilla" enough for the office but "fetish" enough for the dungeon. They were perfect for this evening.

The Dommes were greeted at the door by Tina who was dressed in the style of a French maid. Her breasts, though, were fully-exposed and her skirt was short enough to show that her shaved pussy was not covered. She wore six-inch black patent leather heels with one-inch platforms. There were wide ankle straps that were secured by small padlocks. She wore steel cuffs in several places: a chain stretched behind her back to connect her elbows; her wrists were joined by a very short chain; more cuffs connected her knees and ankles. In her mouth was a ball gag in which different devices could be inserted and, in this case it was being used as a serving tray. She took their wraps and hung them up in the closet.

They entered the house and had to walk near the kitchen to access the living room where their game would be held. A monster was chained there. He was nearly six-feet four-inches tall and must have played college football at one time. He was bulky and cut, bald and shaved. What they admired the most, though, was that Sarah had him controlled by a single binding: a small stainless steel cock ring was locked at the very base of his package. Nothing could slip through the tiny diameter of cold metal that the ring formed. A single chain extended from it, the opposite end of which was securely locked to a fitting somewhere under one of the cupboards. The chain was long enough for him to reach the stove, fridge, wine cupboard, and pantry. On his chest Sarah had written using red lipstick, "Beware Of The Chef".

He stood in the middle of the kitchen with his arms crossed and feet apart, staring stoically into space. The Dommes caressed his body, squeezing his muscles, slapping his ass, commenting on how great it was that Sarah had someone like THAT to cook for her!

When they arrived in the living room they saw that the coffee table held treats for them, both gastronomically and physiologically. On top of the table was Sarah's sub Jon, bound tightly and covered with bowls of food. His head was at one edge of the table and his frog-tied feet hung over the other end by a fraction. Ropes ran behind his back to connect his elbows and another rope tied his wrists together across his stomach. He was also blindfolded but, beyond that, he was simply naked.

A side table contained several implements, though, that were of interest: a bowl of clothes pins, a collection of clamps, a birch switch, a vibrator, a riding crop, and other fun toys.

The bowls and plats covering his body contained dips, chips, shrimp, water chestnuts wrapped in bacon, and other lovely appetizers. A variety of wines and scotches were available for them.

They played cards, were served their drinks by Tina, and would play with the bound Jon as they noshed on the appetizers. By the time the night was over, his body was covered with the clamps and clothes pins, most of which had been located in the most intimate of places. He sported red strips and patches where the different impact toys had struck him.

'The conversation was wild and funny. The cards were sometimes played poorly as the women were more intent on having fun and teasing the bound subs than they were on winning the game. Both Tina and Chef found themselves in similar situations as did Jon, although Chef never once reacted to any of the things that these women had attempted to inflict. They were amazed as he simply withstood everything that they had tried to do.

As the evening came to an end, they all thanked Sarah for hosting the event. Tina brought them their coats and found herself "tipped" by fingers being inserted in her slit or by a twist of her nipple. She would simply reply "Thank You, Mistress! May I have another?" They were very willing to enhance their tips when she asked.

It had been a great evening for everyone, especially Sarah. Watching her friends play with her subs had made her horny, and more than a little bit jealous. She hurriedly went to the kitchen and unlocked the chain that held Chef to the cupboard. She took the chain in hand and pulled him toward the living room. On the way, they encountered Tina. Similarly, Sarah took her wrist cuff chain in hand and brought her along as well.

The food had been cleared from Jon's body but all of the small torture devices were still in place. Sarah didn't care to remove them. It was "service" that she needed.

Quickly she handed out her orders. Looking at Chef, she patted her ass and said, "This is yours." She unzipped the sides of her skirt to make her pussy fully-accessible. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from the waistband of her skirt. Taking her breasts in her hands, she looked at Tina and said, "You will take care of these."

At that point, she lowered herself onto Jon's mouth, but she need not have said a single word to him. He knew exactly what she wanted and hungrily began to lick her slit and to pleasure her in every way that he knew, many of which had been taught to him by Sarah herself.

She lowered her mouth to his throbbing cock and took it in deeply and hungrily. Her teeth raked across it as she withdrew it for the first time, which caused him to cry out loudly. She laughed and sucked harder.

Tina climbed onto the table and straddled her back. From there, she could reach around and stroke her Domme's breasts, squeezing them, pinching them, massaging them. If only she could get her mouth on them! That would have to wait.

In the meantime, Chef had prepared his large cock by coating it well with a jelly. There was Sarah's ass for him, her knees spread to allow Jon's maximum access to her cunt. Chef parted her cheeks to expose the object of his responsibility. He needed to crouch to access it properly and lowered himself into a proper attitude. With his left hand he steadied her thigh and with his right he guided his rod to her hole and then began to push.

Her body was shuddering from all of this attention, not the least of which was due to the meat that was packing her ass. Each time Chef reached his maximum penetration, she seemed to close her teeth over Jon's member and her fists punched him.

She was losing control of her body as the pleasure of all this overwhelmed her ability to comprehend. She let herself sink into it and allowed herself complete and utter release. Cum spewed all over Jon as her orgasm exploded inside of her. Chef then blew his load into her rear. Tina had an "empathy orgasm" which partly manifested itself in her sinking of her nails into Sarah's tits. And then Jon allowed his own release, an orgasm that had been on the edge of realization for some time, though he had controlled it until Sarah came first. He ejaculated again and again into her mouth. Her reaction was almost autonomic, as she swallowed what was in her mouth and then lapped up the stray fragments of his juices.

They all panted and heaved and moaned as their bodies continued to experience the aftereffects of this coming together. Sarah let herself collapse on top of Jon. Chef did his best to keep himself inside her, taking her hips in both of his hands, pulling her toward him. Tina hugged her around her waist. They lay in this pile of humanity until Sarah began to return to consciousness.

She then rose from the table, pushing Tina and Chef from her. She kissed Tina on the cheek, then squeezed Chef's ass.

"I'm going to bed. Clean all of this up. I'll see you later." She dropped her blouse on the floor and slipped out of her skirt. As she walked toward her bedroom she passed the toy table and picked up a large, black anatomically-accurate vibrating dildo. She strutted down the hallway wearing only her thigh-high stockings and her boots, carrying the toy in her right hand.

Her bedroom door slammed shut.

About an hour later, after she was finished with her “Me Time”, Sarah came out of her bedroom and walked back toward the living area of her home. Where she was expecting darkness and silence, she still saw light and she heard moaning from multiple voices.

Her subs were to have cleaned things up after the party and then they should have dressed and gone home. But, no, they were obviously all still here enjoying a little “after-party” of their own making.

“What the HELL are you doing?” she yelled at the three of them. They froze in their tracks. Jon was still bound as she had left him, frog tied on the coffee table, but he was now ball gagged as well. Tina was bent over him with her torso and legs at a 90 degree angle, her legs straight, with his member in her mouth. Chef was behind Tina and was mid-thrust as he fucked her snatch. Each of the three had a shocked look on their face as they were confronted by their Domme. The two of them that could stand snapped to attention.

Fortunately for them, Chef and Tina had cleaned everything up everything in the house already. There was no sign that a party had taken place.
“He just looked so vulnerable there!”, explained Tina. “ We wanted to…well, I guess I don’t have to tell you what we wanted to do. Do we? We’re sorry, Mistress! We didn’t mean to…” “SHUT. It.” Sarah demanded. They bit their lips and held their tongues.

“Get him off of that table and onto the floor”, she demanded. In a moment, they had moved him into a kneeling position in front of her. She pointed her finger and scolded him, “When this started happening, why didn’t you call me? At the very least I would have thought that YOU would have shown some responsibility here. How many times have we talked about that? Taking personal responsibility. Well?”

He tried to speak through the ball but was completely unsuccessful in communicating with her in his attempt to defend himself. He was trying to say, "They gagged me! What was I supposed to do?" But nothing came out of his mouth but some drool and some muffled sounds.

“Oh, stop it. I will deal with you later. Get yourself over there, in front of the leather wing-back chair and wait for me.” He looked up at her as if to say, “Don’t you see what my situation is? How am I going to do that?” She scowled at him and pointed toward the chair. “Go.” He rolled onto his side and did his best to roll, scoot, and squirm the fifteen feet of distance that she was requiring. Tina and Chef smiled and quietly laughed as they watched him struggle along.

“Hey! Eyes on ME. You, go get my supplies.” Chef stepped across the room and came back with a pile of cords. “Turn around, boy.” She selected a thick, long line and, after doubling it on itself, she carefully, snugly, and securely bound his crossed wrist. She chose another and connected his elbows, pulling them slightly together. She then wrapped a long line around his chest, encircling him six times which provided the final security to his arms.

Tina received the same treatment, although the ropes around her chest included two above, two below, and two crossing between her breasts. Sarah was very pleased with her work. Then it was on to their feet.

She had saved the longest ropes for their ankles. Around and around and around they went until the carefully-laid coils lay a full eight inches wide from the tops of their feet to almost half way to their knees. Two careful cinching loops ran between their ankles which made the tie escape-proof. When both of her submissives were thus restrained, she stepped back to admire her work.

“Oh, I should have had you move over there.” She pointed to the chair where Jon had rolled to. “Since you found such amusement in your friend’s struggles to get there, why don’t you get down on the floor and try it yourselves. Don’t try to hop, please. I would hate for you to fall and hurt yourselves.”

Both Tina and Chef crouched down, squatting in their efforts to sit on the floor. They did so awkwardly and only could accomplish this by part-falling, part-rolling, part-flopping onto their sides. As directed, they began to work their way over to their partner in crime.

“Before you get too far, you should have all of the ‘advantages’ and adornments that Jon had. Hold still and open up.” As they were working their way into their prone positions, she had acquired four large scarves. She used two of them to fill her pets’ mouths; she used the other two as cleave gags, which encircled their heads twice and tied neatly at the back of their necks.

"See? It's not so funny when you're the one tied up on the floor, is it?" Sarah laughed at them as they bumped into each other half way there. Chef, being much larger, rolled right over the top of Tina at one point, impatient for her to get out of his way. At last they were near the positions that they were ordered to take.

Both of you, kneel with your backs to the chair. Sit down on your feet. Jon, You need to be in the middle, sitting in the other direction. I want to keep an eye on those ropes, just in case they start to come loose." She took a large, thick paddle from the toy table and sat in the chair.

"Chef, put your forehead on the floor and your ass in the air." Sarah took up a position next to him and gave him one good SMACK with the paddle. He couldn't help himself and shouted through his gag. "Stay. Now you, Tina." Likewise, the small girl felt the impact of the implement on her bare cheeks. Back and forth she went in a slow choreography of steps and swats until she had delivered a total of twenty blows to each.

"Now straighten up and do not move. Make that back straight!"

Her attention turned to Jon. "You have been in that position for a while now. You must be stiff." She untied him fully, removed his ball gag and let him stretch his arms and legs for a moment. "Do you need to use the bathroom? It's been a while now." He nodded. "Off with you, then. Hurry back." He lumbered away, flexing his arms and legs as he went.

By the time he returned, she was ready for him. There was a large wedge-shaped pillow on the floor in front of the chair with the thick part of the wedge nearest the chair legs. "This is your spot. Lay down, face up. Your ass needs to be just at the thick part. Exactly. Now lay back." His butt was somewhat suspended ominously in the air which made him fearful of what her intentions might be.

She tied his wrists to the outsides of his thighs. The ropes were tight and inescapable. They were as close to the tops of his thighs as she could make them which caused her to the need to manipulate his package with every wrap. Even though considerable attention had been paid to his member that day, it leaped to life once again, which made her chuckle. "Always at the ready, are we? You might not want to be quite so excited, boy. It might not get used quite the way you may be hoping."

At that point, she spread his legs and lashed each ankle to a leg of the chair. Until then, he hadn't quite realized that this was a "chair and a half" and how wide a chair of this type was. His groin stretched to a point that he had rarely experienced. This increased his anxiety over his exposure. There would be no protecting himself.

To finish his predicament, she removed her bra and, folding one cup into the other, she pushed the padding into his mouth using two of her fingers. Deeper and deeper it went until much of the material had disappeared, The straps lay across his cheeks and over his eyes. One last rope was in her hands. She used it to encircle his head, running it between the folds of his bra-gag. "That should hold it, don't you think?" Yes, he was fully and effectively muffled and muzzled.

She sat in the chair and crossed her still-booted legs, allowing the toe of her right foot to dangle within centimeters of his balls. She flicked them, not so gently, when she rocked her ankle. With her right hand she stroked herself between her legs and with her left, she pleasured her own breasts. Arousal came quickly. As her breathing deepened, she croaked to them, "If you hadn't been so disobedient I would have allowed YOU three to do this. Instead, well, stay where you are." Chef and Tina stole looks over there shoulders and caught sight of their beautiful Dominant.

When her orgasm came, the sole of her platform boot pressed itself hard against Jon's balls and hard cock. While she moaned in ecstasy, he twisted in discomfort, something that did not escape her attention. Uncrossing her legs, she carefully positioned her boot so that the ball of her foot was over his cock. She angled her foot so that the tip of the stiletto was just outside of his rear-opening. This caused his balls to be cradled in the transition area between boot sole and boot heel.

"I have you in a spot, don't I, my pet? Shall I press on?" She chuckled at him, enjoying her own little joke just as her orgasm had subsided.

"You say that you 'try' to listen to my instructions. How is it that so often you fall so short? A Domme's work is never done, is it?"

She pressed a little harder and twisted her foot back and forth as if she were grinding out a cigarette on the ground.

"Job security--for me, anyway--is high!"
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Mr Underheel » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 am

"Relax, everyone. We're going to be here a while."

Sarah didn't want to let on just how much she was enjoying the sight of her three submissives bound so nicely in front of her. Two kneeling neatly, one literally under her heel with said heel threatening to penetrate his helpless asshole. They probably knew that she loved this, but appearances needed to be maintained. She picked up the TV remote control.

This chair-and-a-half was positioned carefully in front of her 60-inch high def television. As soon as she flicked it on she realized that she was missing the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, the University of Michigan taking on Kansas State, and she was a big fan of U-M, one of her home state teams. "Perfect timing! It's just starting!", she said aloud. But after the first few minutes, it was obvious that the Wolverines' defense had decided to take the night off. KSU 7, UM 0 before the first quarter was half over. "Is it REALLY going to be one of 'THOSE' nights?" she expressed aloud her frustration.

Fetching yet another rope from the basket, she continued to watch the apocalypse that was unfolding before her eyes as she bound the mountainous Chef's sexual package. The cord encircled the base of his cock and wove its way around his balls while leaving almost four feet of free end. By the time she had completed this process, UM had been forced to kick a field goal after having put together a surprisingly respectable opening drive. More frustration!!!

"You two....get together face to face. Do it quickly!!!" The scuffled on their knees until their chests came together. Tina was dwarfed by the big man. Her forehead barely rose to his chin. She looked up at him longingly, unable to do more than to press against him even though all of this tying and squirming had made her so horny that she couldn't stand it much longer.

And now, in the blink of an eye, KSU was leading by 11 points. Sarah put her head down and strung the rope between Tina's legs from front to back. As she continued to watch the unfolding debacle, she pulled Tina's hair into a pony tail and secured it with a rubber band. She glanced up at the TV only to see that UM had once again fallen short, having been forced into a second field goal attempt.

In response, she pulled the rope up until it disappeared into Tina's pussy and ass, cruelly pulling down Chef's package in the process. A hard yank on the pony tail caused the female prisoner's head to tilt backward, pushing her chin upward in response. Some neat ropework connected the binding to the pony tail. Now, if Tina tried to move her head in any way, a corresponding pull was felt by Chef. He looked down at her with a pleading expression in his eyes, silently begging her to be still. She was somewhat motivated to do her best to remain still because the rope was uncomfortably pressing against her clit, though just beneath the feeling of pain that it caused, it also was bringing her pleasure. She knew, though, that once they were free, Chef might not be very happy. He was someone who it was best to have as your friend and not someone who might seek some level of revenge against you. She considered her options carefully and held as still as she could.

This did not help the Wolverines' situation in the slightest. Even as she finished this work, they fell behind 21-6. "DAMMIT!"

Now she released Jon's legs and helped him to his feet. "If I can't find pleasure in this STUPID game..." She vented her frustrations to no one in particular, "...I'll find my OWN pleasure. Lay on the table, boy." Jon didn't know what to expect but, of course, he followed her instructions. He lay there on his back not knowing what to expect and yet hoping for the best, however "best" might manifest itself. His cock was hard and primed, already discharging a healthy volume of pre-cum. "Perfect", she said.

Ever since she had removed her bra, she had not been able to resist the massaging of her own tits. Now, with her boy laying helpless before her, she kneaded them desperately. She hovered them over his dick for a moment and then, parting them just the right amount, she lowered herself onto him and pressed his cock between them.

"Hold onto it, my pet", she purred. "I want this tit-fuck to last a good, long time. Don't screw it up." Her hands pressed her breasts tightly together around his throbbing rod and she rocked on him with a growing desperation. The careful placement of her hands caused her nipples to be pinched between her index and middle fingers. She squeezed them hard and continued to hump him with long, slowly, easy movements.

"Yes..." she whispered. "Yes" "Yes" "Yes" He was straining mightily to hold himself in. "YEss" YEss" "YEss!" He felt her passion growing quickly now.

As her body started to shake in orgasm, he relaxed his abdomen and let himself cum, shooting juices all over her tits and her face. She smeared it on her chest and massaged her breasts even more. Before long it was all over her stomach and, with her hands exploring even lower, a bit of it found its way into her cunt.

She realized what she was doing and that she had allowed Jon to see how much pleasure that she was feeling. To cover this up, she straightened suddenly and gathered up the ropes that had bound his ankles to the chair. Deftly, she cross-tied his feet again, leaving a stray end of line free for other use, and then she pushed him toward the center of the table.

With a pull of the rope and a push against his feet, she bent his knees toward his ass. This had the added effect of parting his knees and exposing his package once again. "Here we go", he thought. And he was right.

In a flash, she had tied the rope to his balls. If he relaxed his legs at all, the result would be a cruel stretch of his scrotum, a malevolent infliction of self-punishment. Sarah was amazingly, sadistically talented at alternatively bringing pleasure and then pain and then pleasure and then more pain to those who found themselves beneath her.

She returned to her chair and picked up the remote once again. "I've had enough of this crappy game", she growled. As she flipped through the menu of programming choices, she settled on a movie. "Let's watch 'Gone With The Wind', shall we?" The subs looked at each other in shock. Then knew it was a 238 minute movie. She really wouldn't leave them like this for that long--would she?

Sarah smiled. She just might.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Mr Underheel » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:38 am

Twenty minutes into the movie Sarah could see that her charges were already struggling greatly with their predicaments. Tina could not keep her head tilted back and when her chin would drop, Chef would scream at her through his gag. She did her best but it wasn't good enough to keep her movements from torturing the big man.

A deep burn was growing in Jon's thighs from his bent legs. They had been tied that way for a long time tonight, so who could blame him. Sarah finally said, "Oh, I might be strict but I'm not cruel. Well, not THAT cruel." She pushed the "Pause" button on the remote just as Rhett was telling Scarlett just how much and how often she needed to be kissed.

She got up and released the rope from Tina's hair. She shot her a look of gratitude but the the boy nearly broke down in tears of relief. The two subs still knelt close together, helplessly bound. "Lay down and stretch your legs. You're not going anywhere...quite yet..."

Then she approached Jon, caressing him gently all over his body. "Poor baby! That looks like it's uncomfortable! Maybe I should help you a little bit." With that, she released the rope from his ankles that stretched his balls so malevolently, seemingly showing him mercy. A few seconds later his legs were also freed, as was his right hand. He worked his legs around and tried to relieve some of the aches that had set in. "Don't go anywhere, my pet. I will be right back!" Sarah's attention turned back to the two on the floor.

Their legs were also released. "Stand and stretch. Stretch well. You have one minute." That minute seemed to pass so quickly that it may as well not have happened, they both thought. In no time, the Domme was tying ropes to their ankles once again, but this time the line around his right leg was tied to her left leg, leaving two feet of slack between. Another rope connected their opposite legs in similar fashion. And then, things began to get difficult for them both when The Blonde returned from a short trip into the other room.

In her hands were two rather diabolical-looking, though simple contraptions. She held three sets of ten clothes pins, five of which were on each end of a twelve-inch length of twine. Each of the cluster of five was held by its own twine-end. "Let's see how you deal with THIS!" she said with just a bit too much delight in her tone for the two of them. The pins were then placed strategically around their pectoral areas, four in a square at points approximately three inches apart, and the fifth was located directly on their nipples. While Chef was large and muscular, he was not fully "cut", so he had enough skin available for the clips to anchor themselves very well. Tina, of course, sported luscious and supple tits which lent themselves well to being pinched by these clothes pins.

The third set....oh my...both submissives moaned as they were put in place. Chef was adorned with one along each side of his cock and three were located on his scrotum. He winced as each closed tightly onto his skin.

Had he known how Tina's felt he would have probably been almost grateful for his pins' location. Tina's were all located on her labia which was swollen and tender from all of the demands of the night.

"There you are! You look lovely! Stand right there while I attend to your little friend over here. Oh, and if any of those happen to come off, well, I think that you won't like how it will feel. Not to mention that, with the loss of each clip, you will both get twenty of these." That was the first that they had noticed the large flogger that she had dropped on her chair. She swung it once and it snapped against the cloth arm of the furniture, a sound that they did not want to have repeated on their asses. Their eyes grew large and they looked into each others' eyes, reaching a silent accord.

"Now, what shall I do with you, my lovely little pet?" she asked Jon. He tried to speak through his gag, "Met we wo?" "Let you go? I hardly think so! This is too much fun! For me, anyway. Stand up." She removed his gag and allowed him a few seconds to exercise his jaw, but quickly it was replaced with a ball gag in a head harness. There was a ring protruding from the front of the ball.

She proceeded to tie a thin rope around his cock, encasing it from the base to the tip in a tight tie all the way to the tip. For security, she had made a single loop under his scrotum. This tie would not slip off. She strung the other end through the ring in his gag and then began to pull it. His cock rose to attention and was hoisted to its full length, but she was not finished at that point. She continued to pull until his head bowed, and even more until he needed to bend his back a bit to keep the ache away. "Very nice! How do you like it, my pet?" He started to shake his head "No" but quickly thought better of it.

"And now for the anchor", she chuckled. She used another length of the twine to wrap around his scrotum, above his balls, pulling the skin tightly across them. The end of this she dropped to the floor. Crouching down, she encircled the big toe on his right foot and gave it a pull. She looked up at him and watched his eyes grow, not unlike those of his two fellow-captives. "How tight should this be?" she asked, not really expecting an answer, and not really caring what the answer might be.

He bent his knees slightly to relieve the tension on the twine, but that caused her to take up the slack before she tied it off.

When he felt that familiar burn in his legs and straightened them to gain some relief, guess what happened? And if his back ached from its slightly-bent-over position, there was yet another undesired consequence. Quickly he learned that he could stand one his one leg, the one that his balls were not tied to, and relieve THAT pressure. But that would only last for a while. Only flamingos could hold that pose for long. But no matter what he did he must keep his head bowed or his poor cock would suffer.

Sarah was very well aware of this. She laughed quietly at his conundrum and at his feeble, unsuccessful efforts to relieve his discomfort. Exactly why she found this so arousing rather escaped her, but its impact on her arousal was undeniable. As she surveyed her work, observing Chef and Tina carefully and their inescapable pain, in addition to the constantly squirming one-legged pet near the table, she seriously thought about retreating to her bedroom again to relieve her sexual tension.

Instead, she decided to stay and enjoy the multiple shows that she had prepared for herself. "I think that, now, I am ready to watch some more of my movie. Make yourselves comfortable! It's just getting good!" Sarah couldn't help but smile at the irony of her statement.

She poured herself a glass of scotch, took her place in her chair, and hit the "Play" button.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Mr Underheel » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:01 am

Their struggles amused her more than she might have been willing to admit. Chef and Tina's constant aches from the clothes pins made them squirm, although the wooden implements could do them no harm. It was the accumulation of the amount of time that the clips were in place that was the problem. Both tried yoga or zen-inspired techniques to put this out of their minds, to relax and to breathe through through the pain. Sarah had seen this before and she knew the method would work. For a time. She love observing the process of moving past the initial shock when the clips went into place, to this stage where the pain was "willed" away, to another of desperation to escape, where they decide they would rather face the flogger than to continue in their current condition.

The give-away that they were into the final phase began when they started shifting their weight from foot to foot; then their eyes would not stay closed; heart rates rose again; breathing became shallow and quick. Then Tina could stand it no longer.

She began to twist side to side, trying to shake them off as if they were water in a dog's fur. She screamed as they let go one at a time until, suddenly she was free of fourteen of the tiny torture devices.

In the process, ten of Chef's clips had become dislodged, some directly as a result of Tina's efforts, others because as his clips became dislodged as she writhed to remove her own, he responded in kind. They were free of most of the agony of the clips but they looked into each others' eyes knowing that The Domme would soon be visiting, flogger in hand. Quick math flashed through their heads as they inventoried the remaining clothes pins. They knew that a thrashing was coming their way.

Their heads turned to Sarah, who seemed oblivious to their situation. Her attention was not focused on Rhett and Scarlett; rather, she was intently interested in the Dance of the Testicle Tied Pet.

Jon had discovered several different positions that would cause him temporary relief from the direct intention of his situation: to either stretch his cock or to torment his balls. Shifting his weight, crouching, standing on one leg, a deep bend at the waist. Nothing, however, worked for long, as each of these supposed remedies soon resulted in some new misery. Sarah found the plight of her little boy to be incredibly entertaining.

It was her distraction that caused the big boy and the girl to have hope that maybe the gorgeous Blonde would forget her promise to punish them for the release of the clips. When, without a glance in their direction she rose from the chair and picked up the whip, they hoped that it was not for them. But when the first swing of the leather thongs passed between them and ripped away the final clothes pins that imprisoned them, they knew that they had not escaped her attention.

Sarah stood an arm's length away at their side and swung the flogger. A forehand blow would land on Chef's muscular ass and then, after her follow through, the whip would return along its arc and impact Tina's cute, round butt. Her pace was slow at first, allowing them at least a moment of respite as their counterpart would absorb their turn to experience the wrath of their Domme.

Half way through the prescribed punishment Sarah changed sides. Now Tina would take the brunt of the more crisp forehand blows and Chef seemed to have been granted a reprieve, in comparison, since the power of the backhanded lashing that he was now given was somewhat less intense than when she was on the other side. But the whipping seemed ceaseless, so great was the sentence that they were serving.

Finally, at long last, she completed her task and stepped back to admire her work. No, none of these raised red marks would last long. In a day, there would be no physical evidence that a countless number of leather tails that had been dealt by their Domme. Nothing would be left but the phantom pain and the lovely memory of their evening.

"I am finished with the two of you. Untie yourselves and then him", she jerked a thumb in Jon's direction. "Then I have a couple of jobs for you before we call it a night." Sarah returned to her chair and to her movie, pushing herself deep into the comfortable chair and absent-mindedly stroking herself here and there when her favorite lines were spoken.

Tina and Chef turned around as best they could and got their fingers on each other's knots in a clumsy fashion. Their height were so different that this just wasn't going to work. A few grunts from the boy seemed to convey adequately his instructions that they should lay down to continue this operation. Sarah wasn't sure which show to watch, the one on the screen or the spectacle of two nearly-naked bodies writhing on her floor. She chose the spectacle of her subs' naked bodies, hands down.

After several minutes, Tina had succeeded in loosening Chef's bonds. Rather than continuing to work on hers, he got his hands completely free and then got to his knees. He reached for his gag but the Mistress stopped him, shaking her finger back and forth. "Ah-ah-ah!!! No, you leave that in." He freed his feet quickly but, then, rather than untying Tina, he rolled her onto her tummy, straddled her back, and pulled her feet, still adorned in those great black platform boots, to her hands. He held up the rope that had formerly been around his hands and tried to speak through his gag, "MMuuwweee?" "You want to hog tie her?" Sarah threw her head back and laughed loudly. "Yes, go ahead. I would like to see that myself.

So tight was this tie, when he was finished her stilettos were beyond her wrist, nearly laying against her forearms. He stood and admired his work. Tina screamed at him through her gag and struggled hard, though hopelessly, against the ropes. However, the loud moans coming from the kitchen table broke the mood. "You had better release him. On second thought, untie his balls but leave his hands tied to his legs."

Chef thought he would take advantage of her lack of precise instructions. He untied the ropes around Jon's toe left the loop tied around his balls to dangle onto the floor. The decoration pleased the Domme, who nodded in approval.

"Little boy, go fetch my white robe and my red Enzio's. Big boy, you will bring hot water, soap, a washcloth, and a towel. I need to be cleaned up." The two boys quickly began their tasks and returned shortly. Jon had struggled a bit with his hands still bound, but he returned with the robe in his teeth and a gleaming peep-toed heel in each hand. "Good boy. Kneel here and wait." She pointed to a spot just to her left.

Chef returned with his implements. "You, boy, are to clean all of this sticky stuff from me. Gently. Carefully." He wrung the excess water from the cloth and started on her chin. The cum had covered her entire front so that there was no part of her that did not need this treatment. The hot water and soap plus the strong hands of this giant contradiction of a male was just what Sarah needed at the moment. He had incredible hands, both in the kitchen and whenever they were touching her body. She glanced at Jon and smiled. He did not know why.

The reason for her smile? Sarah was very pleased at how masculine and muscular both of her little boy-toys were and yet how supple they were, so anxious to follow each command that they were given. Manly, very male, and yet so incredibly submissive. Wouldn't you think that they would be the type to dominate the women in their lives? Not these two! The power of a beautiful Domme knows no bounds! Their willingness to obey her and please her was amazing!

Chef made quick note how hard her nipples had become as they were cleaned, with the steaming cloth making circuit after circuit around her breasts. Sadly, they were cleaned much too quickly, but he needed to move on to her stomach. It was the right thing to do and though the cleaning of her tummy brought him--and her--much less pleasure, it also meant that he would be washing her pussy very shortly. "Yes, oh yes. MMMMMmmmmm!" She LOVED sponge baths!

"Very good, my big pet. Thank you. I hate to tell you this but it's time to finish untying your friends. Do not hesitate. Free them." He chose to untie Jon first. He rubbed his wrists and then freed his balls from the line. The two went to work on Tina's ropes, though neither seemed to be in a big hurry to free her. She grumbled at them through her cloth-packed mouth. But after a few minutes she scrambled to her feet and gave them both pushes in the stomach to convey her unhappiness. "Now, now, children. Don't fight!", said Sarah chuckling.

"I am in need of massage. Little boy, you are in charge of my left foot and leg. Girl-pet, you are on the right. Big boy, my shoulders and arms. Get busy!" In moments, her boots were off and the three "therapists" were busy rubbing the aches of the day from their Mistress' body

Sarah allowed herself to sink into her chair as the six pairs of hands stroked her body in every imaginable place. The sound of the movie disappeared into the background as her consciousness waned. The pleasure of this moment overtook her mind.

After sixty minutes of uninterrupted pampering, Sarah opened her eyes. "It's time for you all to go now. Thank you for your service. This time, though, you will actually finish cleaning up. You will dress. You will leave. You will await my next call." She waved her hand at the ropes and toys and implements that were scattered over the floor. "Make quick work of this."

With that, she allowed Jon to gallantly take her hand to help her rise from the chair. They all watched as she walked down the hall in her white robe and red shoes, mesmerized by the sight.

When the door closed, they scrambled to finish their tasks, precisely as she had directed. In only a few minutes, the house was silent.

Sarah drifted quickly off into a deep, dream-filled sleep.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic