skybird137 : 10 - Sue, Sian and Geri (F/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

skybird137 : 10 - Sue, Sian and Geri (F/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

skybird137's stories
10 - Sue, Sian and Geri
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]skybird137[/mention]

SueStruggles, Sian Williams and Geri Halliwell

Sat May 21, 2011 2:06 am

This is a follow-on from the original "French Maid" Story. I hope you like it.

Sue, Sian and Geri

After the kissing session was over, Sian got up and off the bed.

"What is it, Sian? Have I done something wrong?" Sue asked.

"No, silly." Sian answered. She gave Sue's bottom a hard spank.

"Ow!" Sue cried.

"I'm just off to have a shower now, Sue." Sian answered. "Then I will spend the rest of the night with my beloved captive maid."

"You don't need to have a shower, can't you just stay with me?" Sue asked.

"That's enough questions from you, Sue." Sian picked up the ball-gag and advance towards Sue.

Sue opened her mouth expectantly. Sian placed the ball into Sue's mouth and then buckled the straps at the back of Sue's neck. Sian then gave Sue a couple of hard smacks on her backside.

"Mmpphh!!" Sue squealed through her gag.

Sian slowly removed her black high-heeled shoes. Next, she unbuttoned her white blouse, one button at a time, and then she let the blouse slide off her arms onto the floor. Now, Sian unhooked her black skirt and it just fell off her hips. She now reached behind her back, and then unhooked her white bra which hit the ground.

Sue's eyes were like saucers, and she was getting highly aroused.

Sian gently rolled down her black hold-ups, and teased Sue a little with them. Finally, Sian shyly removed her panties.

"I can see my little striptease has had an effect on you." Sian said.

Sue nodded her head vigorously.

Sian came over to Sue and gave her womanhood a little caress.

"You'll get plenty more after I shower, sweetie."

Please hurry up, I'm so hot. Sue thought.

Sian took a slow long lingering walk to the washroom and then closed the door behind her.

Sue listened as the shower was turned on.

She's in there now, with the water splashing over her naked body, and she's probably got to the point where she's now softly spreading the shower gel all over her body, smoothing it around herself and into her breasts and thighs.

Sue started to writhe in her bondage. I'm just torturing myself thinking about this.

Sue could now hear Sian singing in the shower.

A few minutes later, Sue was shaken out of her reverie, by a sound. She looked up at the door and saw that the handle was turning.

The handle finished turning and the door slowly opened.

Someone is going to see me like this, naked, bound and gagged. I'm stuck here and I can't move! Sue struggled furiously against her bondage, but all to no avail.

The woman walked into the room. She was wearing a strapless black leather mini-dress with a zip down the front. It was so short that it didn't even reach the top of her black hold-ups. She also wore black calf length boots.

But the most surprising thing was:

It was Geri Halliwell!

Geri Halliwell! What's she doing here!

Sue watched as Geri positioned herself by the washroom door, on the hinge side.

She's going to do something to Sian! I must warn her!

Sue tried to scream, but only a pitiful whine came out through her nose.

There's nothing I can do! I can only lie here and watch this happen!

A few minutes later and Sue heard Sian switch off the shower. Then she opened the door and stood there, naked and using a towel to dry her hair.

Sue "Mmpphh'd!!" furiously and looked straight at Geri, hoping to warn Sian

"Are you hurting, Sue." Sian dropped the towel and ran over to Sue, checking her bonds.

Geri took the moment to act, and within a moment was right behind Sian.

"MMPPHH!!" Sue warned, but it was too late.

Geri put her right hand over Sian's mouth and then grabbed Sian's right wrist. Geri Grabbed Sian's left hand with her own, and then pulled both of Sian's hands behind her back.

Sue saw with horror that black duct-tape now covered Sian's mouth and that she was unable to call for help.

Geri took a pair of handcuffs out of a pocket in her dress and handcuffed Sian's wrists together, behind her back.

Sian tried to scream for help but only achieved a pitiful nasal squeal. She struggled, trying to free herself from the handcuffs but it was useless.

Geri forced Sian face down onto the bed and took out another pair of handcuffs. She then handcuffed Sian's ankles together. A third pair of handcuffs, connected the cuffs at the wrists to the cuffs at the ankles, hogtying Sian.

Sian was quickly manoeuvred into the same position as Sue. A cry escaped form Sian as she recognised who her captor was.

"MPPHH!! MMPPHH!!" Sian whined through her nose.

"Yes Sian, it's me, Geri Halliwell. Didn't you think I would get revenge after how you rubbished my last record. And to top it all, you ditched me! What! For this cleaning tramp!" Geri was almost screaming at Sian.

Sue and Sian both looked scared.

"Believe me, Sian. After tonight, we will be even." Geri said with menace.

Geri quickly popped out of the room and drought in a very large bag.

"I have everything I need in here for tonight, my bad girl." Geri taunted. "You are going to be well punished, and your pretty maid too."

Sue and Sian struggled helplessly.

Geri took out a pair of handcuffs out of the bag, and cruelly handcuffed Sian's elbows together.

Geri now turned her attention to Sue.

"There's too much spare chain there." Geri said. Geri rolled Sue onto her side. She removed the padlock form Sue's ankle cuffs and let her legs fall back. Geri then took the chain between Sue's legs, pressing it into her womanhood, looped it over the waist chain at Sue's front, and then threading it back between Sue's legs again.

Then Sue was rolled back onto her front. The chain was looped over Sue's wrist cuffs. Now Sue's legs were bent at the knees at her heels pressed against her bottom. Geri pulled the chain as tight as possible, and then padlocked the chain onto Sue's ankle cuffs.

Then Geri let go of Sue's ankles.

The effect was immediate. Sue was unable to hold that precise position and her ankles slipped slightly causing the chain to cruelly bite into her.

"MMPPHH!!" Sue went as she cried out through her gag.

"Now for you my love." Geri removed Sian's handcuff that connected her wrists to her ankles, got out a large chain and some padlocks and proceeded to place Sian in the same situation as Sue.

In a few minutes, Sian and Sue were both experiencing this cruel crotch-chain.

"Now, Sian." Said Geri tearing off a few strips of duct-tape. "In a minute I am going to remove your tape-gag, and you are going to ask me to ball-gag you and punish you for being a bad girl."

Sian shook her heading, wincing as the chain did it's work.

Geri removed a ball-gag from the bag. "Yes you will, believe me."

Geri now take the strips and sealed Sue's mouth with it.

I can only breathe through my nose now. What's Geri up to?

"Now, my love, are you going to ask me do ball-gag and punish you?" Geri asked.

Sian shook her head not believing what she saw.

"Okay." Geri said.

Sue was breathing out, when Geri took her finger and thumb and pinches Sue's nose.

Sue struggled and bucked violently. I can't breathe! I CAN'T BREATHE! Sue pleaded with her eyes at Geri, but Geri just ignored her.

Sue's struggle started to become weaker as oxygen deprivation set in.

After fifty seconds, Geri stopped pinching Sue's nose and removed Sian's tape gag.

"Please, ball-gag me and punish me! Punish me however you want! Just don't kill Sue!" Sian screamed and pleaded. She opened her mouth to be gagged.

Geri inserted the ball into Sian's mouth and buckled it as tightly as she possibly could.

Then she pinched Sue's nose again.

There was a look of terror in the woman's eyes.

I'm going to die here! She's going to suffocate me to death! Sue thought.

After another twenty seconds, Geri released Sue's nose. Sue's chest was heaving breathing in and out as fast as possible. The tape covering her mouth was removed, and Sue made a whining sound, breathing quickly.

Geri then put the two girls into a kneeling position, facing each other.

"You two girls have been very bad, and you are going to get punished for it." Geri said. She reached into her hand and brought out a riding crop.

Sian and Sue started begging and pleading, as they knew what Geri was planning.

"MMPPHH!!" cried Sian.

Sian squealed as the riding crop flicked across her breasts causing a sharp stinging sensation. Sue then cried out as she felt her breasts sting from the crop too.

"Okay girls, you have to watch each other being punished! Oh and if you turn your head away or close your eyes, I will use this thing to hit the other lady in her womanhood. Is that clear?"

Sian and Sue nodded their heads.

"Good, so let's begin." Geri gave a demonic smile.

She flicked her riding crop, delivering a stinging blow to Sian's breasts, causing her to jump slightly.. "OWMPH!" Sian squealed.

Geri brought the crop across Sue's breasts. Sue cried into her gag, partly from the pain in her breasts and partly from when she jumped slightly, and the chain bit into her womanhood.

"OWMPH!" went Sue.

Geri repeated this, again giving Sian a whip across her breasts and again Sue felt the fiery pain from her breasts and her womanhood.

How long is she going to do to us! Have long to I have to watch Sian suffer. Sue thought.

By now, a criss-cross pattern of red lines were appearing on Sian and Sue's breasts.

Sue noticed that Sian face was flushed and that her hips were twitching.

Then Sue received another taste of the crop on her breasts. "OWMPH!" she cried.

Then she noticed that her own hips were twitching and that she was starting to get a different sensation in her womanhood.

I'm getting aroused by this! The rubbing chain is turning me on!

Geri increased the sting of the crop and the women squealed louder and jumped higher after each stinging blow.

Sue watched as Sian started to writhe like crazy now under the effects of the aroused feelings she now had. Sue herself had now become very aroused.

This is getting worse, Sue thought. Please, I want to climax now! I want to orgasm so badly. Sue writhed herself now and deliberately made herself jumps higher at each blow.

Then Geri stopped.

"NOMPH!" the tow ladies said in unison.

This is so unfair, thought Sue. I bet she's going to leave us suffering all night. I can just see it.

Sian and Sue begged and pleaded at Geri.

"Do you girls want me to continue and spank you with the crop?" Both women nodded.

Geri brought out a collar and put it around Sian's neck, and then she picked up the collar on the floor and put it around Sue's neck.

Geri then took out a short chain with a clip on each end. She clipped one end to the D-ring on Sue's collar, and then she pushed Sue to lean forward. Sue felt the chain bite even deeper now, increasing the pleasure and pain exponentially.

Geri then made Sian lean forward and then clipped the other end of the chain to her collar.

Both ladies were now leaning forward, as much as they could. Their crotch chains really rubbed against them now, with even the slightest little movement.

Sian screamed as Geri whipped her bottom hard with the crop. Then Sue cried out as her bottom sting massively from the blow being delivered.

Both women were now writhing like crazy from the pain and arousal they were feeling.

Geri whipped them harder now. The girls screamed each time a blow landed, but withed and twitched from the pleasure.

Nearly there! Sue begged Just a little more and I'll orgasm!

Geri now delivered stinging blow after stinging blow to Sian's bottom. Sian's cries were almost continuous, then all of a sudden she let out this long cry. Her eyes seemed to roll up into her head, and her body convulsed and shook.

Sue now felt a series of tremendous stinging blows being delivered to her bottom. She cried out every time and also felt the pressure build up inside her.

Please! Please! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAS-!

Sue was aware of nothing else after the wave of pleasure swept over her.

When Sue came to, she found herself lying on her right side. She opened her eyes and looked straight into Sian's eyes. They were still connected by the short chain to their collars.

Sue looked down and noticed that the were also padlocked at the waist with two padlocks that were either side of a cylinder. Sue tried to move and then realised that something was pressing against her womanhood.

OMG! It's a vibrator! One off the large ones! It's probably touching both me and Sian!

There was a clicking sound and Sue and Sian looked up at Geri.

"It's a Hitachi Wand. It's mains powered so that it won't run out. I'll switch it on in a minute and then leave you to your fun. I've got my revenge now, so you won't see me anymore. I've arranged for a five o'clock call for you two, so someone will free you then. You two ladies are going to going to have a night that can only be described as ‘Excruciatingly Pleasurable' Have fun!"

With that, Geri switched on the Wand switched out the lights and left the room, leaving the women on their own.

As the Wand started to greatly arouse them, Sian and Sue struggled wildly against their restraints, but it was useless. They both felt the arousal and desire build up within them.

Very soon the two ladies were on the edge. Sue watched as Sian succumbed first.

Not again! Sue thought. NOT AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Again Sue was lost to the experience.

She first noticed that the machine was still vibrating and that her arousal was slowly building up again.

Sue realised that there would be no sleep, no rest, no time out, just one orgasm after another until the morning.

This is going to be a very, very, very long night...

The End

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sian Williams and Geri Halliwell. Well.OK they're both redheads (like.me). An odd combination but what a fantastic experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic