K.C. : 07 - Trouble in College Dorm (M/F, self/MF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

K.C. : 07 - Trouble in College Dorm (M/F, self/MF)

Post by Canuck100 »

K.C.'s stories
07 - Trouble in College Dorm
Story index at the bottom

By K.C.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:33 pm

Trouble in College Dorm

There’s this girl I met in college whose name was Anita. She’s an Asian–American girl with shoulder-length black hair, 5’5 height, and weighed about 110 pounds. As I came to know her through my college years, we both found that we had a common interest in bondage. Anyways, one day, while we were both walking back from a Chemistry lecture, she suggested that we head back to my room for some “fun.” For those interested, she was wearing bright red sweater, black spandex tights, and Ugg boots. When we got to my dorm apartment, we left our shoes at the door and walked barefoot to my room. My dorm apartment was a 4 person suite that had a kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, and carpeting throughout the entire apartment. Pretty sweet, huh?

“So, what kind of “fun” did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well, I was thinking that I could tie you up and see if you could escape…” she replied with a devilish grin.

“How about I tie YOU up and see if you can escape?” I countered.

“No fair, I suggested it first.” she pouted.

“Fine fine. Then let’s play a game to decide.”

“Ok. How do you want to decide it?”

I pulled out a deck of cards. “We’ll play poker and for every hand I win, I get to tie a body part. And vice versa. We’ll go from ankles, knees, arms, then wrists. As an added bonus, the loser will also be hogtied. Sound fair enough to you?”

“Fair enough. Shuffle up and deal!”

For the first hand, I had 2 10s, a 2, a 5, and an 8. I decided to throw the 2, 5, and 8 away for 3 new cards, but just got 3 crappy cards in return. I hoped that my 2 10s would hold up. When it came to showing our hands, it turns out my 2 10s had beaten her Ace-high.

“Looks like I take the first match.” I said and grabbed some lengths of cotton rope from my desk drawer. I then placed Anita’s feet together and wound a piece of rope horizontally across her ankles 3 times and then wrapped the rope vertically 3 times. I then cinched the rope and tied off the knot in front of her ankles. I then reshuffled the deck and dealt out the next hand. This time around though, she won and she tied my ankles in a similar way to how I tied her ankles.

For hand 3, I had beaten Anita and tied her knees together, again making sure the knot was tied in front. For the next two hands, however, I made some bad switches on my cards and ending up losing twice. Confidently, she tied my knees together and tied a long piece of rope around my arms, pinning them tight against my body. Luckily, for the next hand, I just barely beat her Queen-high with an Ace-high. So, now we both had our ankles, knees, and body tied. For the final hand, I somehow was able to come up with 3 Jacks to beat out her Two Pair of 10s and 9s.

“Tough luck. Looks like you lose.” I said triumphantly.

“Dammit. I almost had you too.” she replied and begrudgingly offered her hands behind her back. I then took another piece of cotton rope and tied her hands palm-to-palm, wrapping the rope horizontally 3 times, then vertically 3 times. I made sure to cinch the rope and tie the knot away from her fingers. I then helped her roll over onto her stomach and she bent her legs back, ready for me to hogtie her wrists to her ankles. Taking a short piece of rope, I tied one end to the rope tying her ankles together, then pulled her feet to about 6 inches away from her hands and tied off the rope on her wrist bindings.

“There. See if you can get loose.” I remarked.

Anita first tried to search for the knot tying her wrists together and probed her fingers back as far as they could reach, but was only able to graze the coils of rope holding her wrists together. Next, she tried to wriggle out of the ropes holding her arms to her body, but that too was to no avail. Arching her back, she tried to reach out with her fingers to untie the hogtie rope holding her wrists and ankles together, but I had tied the knot in front of her ankles as well. After about 5 minutes of watching her struggle, I started to get bored.

“How bout I tie myself up too and we both try to escape?” I said.

“I dunno if that’s such a good idea…”

“Don’t worry. I’ve got a pair of scissors in my bag just in case.”

And with that, I tied a piece or rope to my ankles and created a cinch noose with the other end of the rope. Rolling over on my stomach, I placed my hands inside of the loop and pulled with my ankles to tighten it. After a bit of adjusting, I had effectively hogtied myself.

“Ok, let’s see if we can get out of our ropes now.”

Rolling over on my side, I tried to find a way to untie my feet, but was unable to find any knots. Squirming in my ropes, I watched as Anita tried to force her hands through her bonds, but the ropes were tied too tightly. For the next 10 minutes, we made no progress in getting out of our bonds.

"What do we do now? We're stuck..."

To be continued...

---------------------------------
Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:34 pm

part 2

“Don’t worry. Like I said, I have a pair of scissors in my bookbag.” I replied.

I then wriggled my way over to my bag and turning over on my side, I was able to feel for the zipper to the front pocket of my bookbag and was able to unzip it despite being hogtied. Feeling through the contents of the pocket however, I couldn’t feel the handle or the blade of the scissors. Turning over onto my side, I peered into the bag and couldn’t see them either.

“Have you found them yet?” Anita said as she rolled onto her side, probably from the stress that the hogtie was putting on her wrists and back.

“No…not yet. I could’ve sworn I had a pair in my bag.”

“Well, look harder. I don’t wanna be tied up too long. Plus…I was hoping we could mess around a bit before your roommates come back from class.” And to add to this, she rolled back onto her stomach, playfully tugging on her ropes by moving her feet back and forth along with her wrists along with some moaning and grunting. She knew this would drive me crazy with excitement. I was now more motivated than ever to get out of the ropes. Unfortunately, it hit me that I had lent my pair of scissors to a friend for her art project. Utterly, and completely stupid on my part.

“Hey Anita…about those pair of scissors…someone…borrowed them. We’re gonna have to try to get out of these ropes without them.”

“WHAT??? How could you forget something like that? That’s so dumb of you.”

“I know, I know…Let’s try to stay calm about this. My roommates get back in about an hour and a half, so it’s not like we’re stuck or anything. Let’s just try to pick at each other’s knots and see if we can get loose. Turn over on your side with your hands facing me. I’ll try to get your hands loose.”

And with that, I rolled my way over to Anita, positioning myself back to back with her. Reaching out with my fingers, I was able to feel the coils of rope holding her wrists together. Eventually, I found the knot and began to pick at it, but the knot held tightly. After about 10 minutes of trying to pick at the knot, I realized I wouldn’t be able to undo it.

“Any luck?”

“No. I tied the knot too tightly. Lemme try to untie your feet.”

I scooted myself down by Anita’s feet and positioned my hands in front of her ankles. Reaching out with my hands again, I was able to locate one of the knots tied in front of Anita’s ankles. But, once again, the knot just held too tightly for me to untie. I then tried to undo the other knot that was holding her wrists and ankles together, but couldn’t do so. In defeat, I scooted myself back up to face Anita.

“I can’t undo any of the knots. I just tied them way too tight.”

“Well, what do we do now? I can’t undo your hands. The loop’s locked in.” she said, blowing her hair out of her eyes.

“Try to get my feet free. Then, I can probably get over to the kitchen and grab a pair of scissors from the knife rack.”

“Ok. I’ll see what I can do.” She said and moved down close to my feet to try to untie them.

I began to feel the ropes around her wrists rubbing against the top of my bound feet, as she tried to undo the knot holding them together with her fingers. I laid still, listening to her grunts as she put all her efforts into untying my feet, despite being tightly bound in her hogtie. This is what drew me so close to her…her determination and passion to never quit. After awhile, I could feel the knot come apart as she had finally picked it loose with her fingers. She then began to pull the coils apart that were wrapped vertically around my ankle bonds. After a bit more time, I had managed to kick off my ankle bonds after she unwound a few of the coils.

“You did it! That was amazing! How’d you do it?” I exclaimed.

“I dunno… Maybe I don’t tie my knots as good as you.” She replied, half shrugging.

“Anyways, lemme go see if I can get a knife from the kitchen. Be back in a bit!” I said and wriggled my way over to her to kiss her on the forehead. With a bit of effort as my knees were still tied together, I was able to get up into a standing a position and took baby steps over to the kitchen. Once I got over there, I found that the scissors from the knife rack was in the sink and figured I wouldn’t be able to reach it with my hands still locked in the cinch noose behind my back. So, I decided to grab one of the knives instead. Reaching out with my hands, I grabbed the handle of one of the knives and threw it onto the floor. I then sat myself down onto the floor and made my way over to where I dropped the knife. Carefully maneuvering the knife in my hands, I was able to get it into a position where I could hack away at my wrist bonds. Eventually, I could feel the rope loosen as I cut loose the rope. Triumphantly, I pulled my hands from behind me and began to work on untying the ropes around my arms and knees (figured I shouldn’t cut them since they could be used for another day). Once I was free, I headed back to my room, where Anita was still writhing in her hogtie bonds. Once she heard me come in, she stopped struggling and looked up at me with a smile.

“Hey! You were able to get free!”

“Yep. And it’s all thanks to you.” I said, smiling back at her.

I then knelt down beside her and pulled her up into a kneeling position.

“Wait…how come you aren’t untying me yet?” She asked curiously.

“Well…technically, I still beat you earlier in that game…But you do deserve a kiss.” I teased and held her close to me as I kissed her gently on the lips.

“Mmmm…well, I guess I can stay tied up a little bit longer. What do you plan to do with me?” She said devilishly.

“First…I intend for you to endure…a little tickle torture!” And with that, I began to tickle her bare feet with my fingers.

“Noooo…heehee…anything…but…that…heehee” as she tried to roll away from me. However, she was no match for me with her wrists still tied to her ankles. After 5 minutes of tickling, I decided to give her a break.

“No more, please, no more.” She begged with tears almost coming out of her eyes.

“Okay, okay. I guess you’ve had enough.”

“And can you please untie me now?”

“Sure sweetie.”

And with that, I began to untie her ropes, starting first with her hogtie rope, then her feet, knees, then body (I loved to untie the hands last). However, this time, I decided to leave her hands tied behind her.

“So…what’ll you do for me to untie your hands?” I said with a grin.

“Hehe…what do you want me to do?” She replied with a wink.

“We do still have 40 minutes before my roommates come back…”

I’ll leave it up to your imagination, readers, as to what happened with these 40 minutes (a.k.a. not suitable for discussion *wink*).