JustinTehGagger : 01 - First time tying Rene (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JustinTehGagger : 01 - First time tying Rene (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

JustinTehGagger's stories
01 - First time tying Rene
Story index at the bottom

By JustinTehGagger

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:32 pm

First time tying Rene

Well I guess I’ll start off by describing my girlfriend a bit. She is about average height, with long dark brown hair and a pretty light body. We started going out last fall and at the time this happened we had been going out for about a month. I was pretty unsure how to approach her about tying her up so I tried some light stuff with her first. A couple of times I had put my hand over her mouth and hand gagged her for a bit, one time I even taped her mouth shut when we were watching tv. So I pretty much knew she didn’t mind being gagged, and with the colder weather coming she started to wear a scarf to school and inside. So I figured I'd try more one day while she was wearing a scarf and that's when this happened.

One afternoon after our classes we went over to her house. Now Rene isn’t a really girly girl all obsessed with pink, but she does have quite a few scarfs in her room and a couple of bandanas. Today she was wearing tan khaki pants, a tight black t-shirt and was still wearing her red scarf from the cold outside. We went up to her room and she sat on the bed while I went and got something from her dresser.

“Whatcha doing over there?” she asked while I grabbed a black bandana folded into a long strip.

I turned to her and said, “Trying something a little fun is all” then I kissed her and blindfolded her with the bandana.

We kissed some more on her bed while I slowly pulled her scarf off, when we stopped kissing just when she started to talk I pulled the scarf into her mouth and tied it off behind her head. I gave her a long kiss on her gagged lips and whispered into her ear “I’ll be right back”.

While I grabbed a colorful striped scarf from her closet she pulled the gag out and asked “What are you looking for over there?” She was about to take off her blindfold too when I grabbed her hands and started tying them to her bedpost and said, “Nothing I found what I was looking for.” Once I had her firmly tied I made sure she was ok with what I was doing, then I pulled her scarf back into her mouth and tightened her gag. After watching her struggle for a minute I decided her legs were moving around too much and tied them together with a black scarf I found on the floor.

Not really sure if I can or can’t say what happened what happened next, but things got more intimate. Well that’s the first time I tied up Rene, ever since then I tie her up pretty regularly, we’ve got a pair of handcuffs now and just got a ballgag too.