tie-n-gag-north : 01 - Tie Up Trouble (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tie-n-gag-north : 01 - Tie Up Trouble (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

tie-n-gag-north's stories
01 - Tie Up Trouble
Story index at the bottom

By tie-n-gag-north

Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:28 am

Tie Up Trouble

When I was in college we perverted several different games. "Backgammon" turned into "Banggammon" which was a drinking game. If your stone got put up on the bar you had to drink a shot of beer. Before long a careful strategy of "hit and cover" turned into "hit you and who cares if I'm covered as long as you drink". I don't know how many games were actually finished. We got too drunk.

I had a girlfriend who liked to play "Strip Parchesi". You know the game? Move your pieces around the board but if someone lands on your space, you go back home...and take something off. Fun! And more fun afterward.

But the best game was "Tie Up Trouble". This was after college with a great girl who when I told her that I wanted to experiment with bondage said, "Ok but you have to tie ME up sometimes, too." Little did she know that was what I reallly wanted to do but if I had to put up with being tied, oh well!

More soon...

--------------------------------
Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:29 am

So with Tie Up Trouble, (you know, the game with the Pop-O-Matic dice, where you move your pieces out of "start", around the board, and then into "home", first one with all 4 pieces in "home" wins) every time you send one of your opponent's pieces back to "start" you get to tie part of your opponent.

The only real rule was that blindfolds were off limits until later and wrists couldn't be tied until a winner was determined (even if looked like you were going to lose you couldn't be sure because Trouble can turn around so easily and you had to have your hands free to add more ties). You couldn't choose to take off a rope so as everything became tied you had to use your imagination to find more things to tie.

So Debbie (she was about 5' 3" with an athletic build. Liked skiing, swimming, sailing, running, raquetball, volleyball) and I (about 5' 8" and built like a farm boy) played this game with the stakes being the winner got to untie themselves and then have the other as prisoner for the rest of the weekend. We were just out of college and had our own apartments in two different towns, about 2 hrs apart and so when we got together we were VERY hungry for this game!

On a Friday night I drove the 2 hrs to her place and got there just after she got home from work. We had chinese take-out and taunted each other about how we were going to have the other for our own and how long the weekend was going to be for the loser, tying and re-tying, tickling and more tickling, how much fun we were going to have with our bondage/slave/prisoner. I almost hoped I would lose.....

We started out with a pile of rope. About 200 feet cut into different lengths from 5' to 50'. A bunch of different gagging materials: socks, scarves, duct tape, electrical tape, etc. And the game was on!

We started at the bottom, with ankle ties. Both of us had to hop around the table after that to add the next ties. That only added to the fun! Especially for me watching her. Then below the knees, above the knees. Everything was cinched nicely and we used lots and lots of rope with each new tie, nice and neat with knots away from prying fingers.

Mid-thigh, crotch ropes, chest harnesses. Toe ties were one of the last things, just before gags. One time I had her almost mummified in ropes from her ankles to her chest and gagged in what I thought was a cool way: I tied the toes of two long white athletic tube socks together (that makes a big knot), pushed the knot into her mouth and tied it behind her head under her curly hair. It works just like a ball gag. And then I finally won the game!

That time, I was pretty well encased myself. Once I put my last piece in "home" I hopped over and helped her to the floor. I pulled her thin wrists behind her and cross-tied them with LOTS more rope. I pulled her ankles to her wrists in a nice hogtie and then rolled her on her side so she could watch me do a "strip tease" dance as I took my own ropes off.

I moved her to her knees, picked her up, and carried her into the bedroom. End of PG 13 portion of that first experience with the game.....