Abductor9409 : 01 - Bondage Photo Shoot (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Abductor9409 : 01 - Bondage Photo Shoot (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Abductor9409's stories
01 - Bondage Photo Shoot
Story index at the bottom

By Abductor9409

Monday, October 24th 2005 - 09:01:44 AM

I was a college professor in the west when a female student of mine indicated she was low on cash to pay for school. We got along just fine, so I proposed she come to my place for a bondage shoot. She agreed. Now it was known she was a gymnist that ran her own place. I suggested she bring a change or two of clothes and I would provide the gags and ropes.

It was a Friday afternoon when a knock came at the door. It was 23 year old Beth. She had a gym bag and was standing there waiting to be let in. Since I wanted to cover any and all bases, I made sure to have consent form ready to go on the kitchen table. She walked in, and I showed her where to put her bag of "costume" changes.

When she sat down to read and sign the consent form I started to notice the absolute cuteness and sexiness of her. Her body was in fine condition. Great legs and great butt. She also had strong, but not muscular arms and beautiful blue eyes surrounded by strawberry blonde hair. Needless to say this was going to be exciting.

On the table I had laid out two bandannas, a red ball gag, and some silver duct tape. I also had the ropes pre-cut and laying on the table. She read the document as I powered up the video camera. When she signed it and provided me with a copy of her ID (proof of age), I said, "let's begin." She was nervous so I started with one of the bandannas as a blindfold. It was black and worked well. I then tied her wrists behind her back in the chair. She did not squirm or make any sound, I think it was such a new experience for her.

I then proceeded to tie her ankles under the table. She then said, "Wow this is tight." I agreed. She was dressed in a nice pants suite, with her hands behind her back her breasts seemed to firm up and show some signs of arousal.

I taped her directing her to struggle a bit, and whimper, to make the video exciting. She did. Her hair tossed back and forth as she struggled against the ropes.

I told her I had to gag her and she could choose the gag, "Remember you will do all three types of gag today." I said.

She said the white bandanna. I picked up the bandanna and twisted it, said "Open" and in it went. Her great jaw line closed down on the cleave gag and she started to mmmph into it.

Because I do not like blindfolds and gags, I slowly removed the blindfold to see her pleading blue eyes. I slowly did a close-up of all of her bonds, but especially her gagged mouth and face. I recorded her first tie up for about 15 minutes.

She then was untied. I let her change clothes into her gymnaist uniform. When she came out of the bedroom, I was breathless, what a very tight hot body. She wanted the tape gag next. So I hit record and gagged her with two strips of duct tape. I could hear her moist breathing as she got aroused as the ropes surrounded her ankles legs and wrists. I eventually hogtied her, and recorded her rolling on the living room floor. Lots of good sounds.

Finally she changed into a mini-skirt with black pantyhose. It was ball-gag time, but before we did that she asked to be put in a fake kidnap scene with chloroform. I did not hesitate as now I knew she was enjoying this. I hit record and tripodded the camera. I waited until she came out of the bedroom again and then clamped the white bandanna over mouth. She struggled against my body and then rolled her eyes. She layed still while I taped me tying her up and then as she "awoke" I demanded that she "OPEN YOUR MOUTH" and inserted the ball gag. I was so hot at this time. I let her play up the kidnap scenario to her liking. I untied her, wrote her a check and sent her home. After about a month she e-mailed me wanting to do more bondage shoots, I have since moved and have not seen her. The tape got lost in the move and wish I could do one more session, if not recreate this one again, it was hot.

Abductor9409