Merilee : 01 - Girls Do Love To Be Gagged!! (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Merilee : 01 - Girls Do Love To Be Gagged!! (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Merilee's stories
01 - Girls Do Love To Be Gagged!!
Story index at the bottom

By Merilee

Monday, March 28th 2005 - 02:28:56 PM

Girls Do Love To Be Gagged!!

I read a post here by I believe Sue who indicated that girls also like to be gagged but will pretend they don't. All I can say is absolutely YES!

As a woman, I find my guy putting his hand over my mouth gently very stimulating. And in sexual affairs, a hand over the mouth with the other hand doing other things is also very stimulating. Gets me off faster than anything.

Bondage is clean and fun. I have read some of the complaints by people on this board about being too explicit in discussing sexual affairs/bondage so I'll tone my comments down. I understand that there may be underaged children reading this.

Nothing gets me to get off the max like being tightly tied and gagged. Through in the blindfold for even more fun and sexual arousal.

And when I say gagged, I mean really gagged. Not like in these tv movies with a thin scarf that is supposed to totally silence someone. I don't like ballgags but will settle for a cleave gag. My guy likes to cleave gag me with a knot in the middle, sort of like a ball gag only more comfortable and then puts a bandana over that for what he calls "the cosmetic effect."

Then he will remove the bandana so he can kiss my lips but then quickly regag me with the bandana detective style while he moves on to my other bodyparts.

What is with these guys that they like to put their hands over our mouths and pull at our noses so much? I don't know, but I do love the hand over the mouth. My guy says I laugh funny so whenever we are out at a play or a movie he quickly puts his big hand over my mouth whenever I laugh. He says that he is doing this for the sake of the people in the audience. He loves doing this to me and I love it too.

One night we were out for dinner with friends and everytime I tried to speak he would slap his hand over my mouth, thumbs down. Especially if the people asked me to talk about Mike (my guy). The only time he would let me alone was when I was eating. They laughed and thought it was funny.

This started a long time ago. When we first started dating, I would pull up outside his parents house. He saw my car and would come out. He would stand outside the car on the drivers side and talk and talk and talk. Everytime I would try to chime in he would handgag me thumbs down or sometimes thumbs up.

On one occasion he asked me if I had a spare set of panty hose. I stupidly said yes. He then used that to gag me in broad daylight then opened my car door, forced my arms down and secured them with my very own seatbelt. The nerve of this guy to do this to my in my own darn car. He had a lot of guts....but don't get me wrong, I loved it.

Another time he was walking is dog and I followed him down an alley. I had been out with the girls and drinking pretty heavy. It was late at night, actually more like early am like 2am-ish. I was talking loud he kept shhhhh-ing me. Finally the hand came across my mouth. I just laughed and smiled with my eyes. I loved it.

Everytime he would remove his hand I would mock him and say shhhhhhhhhhhhh. He would just shake his head and tell me people were trying to sleep and he grew up in this neighborhood and then when I got too loud as I did frequently on purpose, the famous Mike handgag would come out.

When he got tired of that, he pulled out a bandana and gagged me with that. He then pushed me over to the passenger side, threw his dog in the back and took us all for a ride out into the country. It was a warm summers nite and we made mad passionate love by starlight. He kept me gagged the whole time!

Another time we were at the company Christmas Party. Mike grabbed one of those thick napkins, rolled it up and gagged me as I was in the middle of a conversation with some of my peers. The girls and guys just laughed. I tried to reach up but Mike forced my hands down and held them securely by my sides. All I could do was mmmppphhh in protest.

Perhaps the most unusual experience I ever had was at a party when some of the guys decided they were going to play out a game where I would be the human sacrifice for my husband. Three or four of the guys grabbed me, stood me up and began tying me up. Hands behind the back and both feet while one of the gals held her hand over my mouth. This was weird being handgagged by a female and in this situation.

Mike came out and of course knew what was going on, slapped a piece of duct tape over my mouth and then picked me up like a savage and carried me to the bedroom where.......well I better not go there!

Of course I had experienced the famous Mike handgag at parties and in front of this gang before, but never was I tied and gagged and drug off to the bedroom while the party was going on.

Randy knocked on the door and jokingly asked if he was next. He indicated that five other guys were waiting to have fun with the slave.

Of course Mike never let that happen. He did push it by letting the guys in while I was decent but still tied and helpless. I actually thought for awhile that he was going to share me with his buddies!

So the point is guys, we girls love to be handgagged and tied and gagged in fun as well. Don't let your lady tell you otherwise. Make sure it is consentual of course and keep it clean. A lot of times girls will fight you off like reaching out to block your hand and so forth. That is all part of the game.

And we gals also love to return the favor and handgag our guys too. Mike has been on the receiving end almost as much as he has been on the delivery end. He always has to one up though. And obviously he is stronger than me and can easily overpower me even though I don't mind!

Gagged Girls are More Beautiful!

Merilee