Tport : 01 - Experimenting with Ally (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tport : 01 - Experimenting with Ally (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tport's stories
01 - Experimenting with Ally
Story index at the bottom

By Tport

Tuesday, September 21st 2004 - 07:23:17 PM

I dated a 19 year old college girl back around 1981 or so. Ally was about 5'2", with really nice 38D breasts, a pretty smile, and sparkling blue eyes. We happened on a magazine with pictures of bound and gagged women one evening, and she commented she wouldn't mind giving it a try. So, using some neckties, Ally experienced her first time tied up. She looked really good, and for a few days my imagination was working overtime how to be a little more creative. So I went to the local fabric store, got some soft black cord cut in assorted lengths. Then I went to a local clothing store and picked up some men's handkerchiefs and a bandana, and got ready.

We had arranged to go out to pizza one evening, and I asked her to meet me at my studio apartment. I told her I would probably be taking a nap, and to just use her key and come in to wake me up. As she opened the door, the room was dark, the radio was on quietly, and the pillows were arranged on the bed making it looking like I was sleeping. I was hiding behind another door, and when she started toward the bed, I reached to cover her mouth with my left hand, pulling her arms behind her with my right arm. I had cupped a piece of duct tape inside my left hand, so it was pressed against her lips. I whispered 'surprise' to her, and leaned her against the bed. I pulled a cord out of my pocket, criss-crossed her wrists behind her and tied them together. then I took off the duct tape long enough to put one handkerchief in her mouth, and tie it in place with the bandana. I couldn't believe I had her tied and gagged in less than two minutes. But my luck was even better, since she had worn a strapless, bra-less summer dress, with just enough elastic to keep from just falling off. After I pulled the elastic below her breasts, it was no time until Ally was standing there wearing nothing more than a pair of frilly panties and a cute cleave gag. I then found the longest cord, and used it to tie her arms to her body, and it really made her breast look great. I lowered her to the bed, tied her ankles together, and then hogtied her. Man, she looked really sexy! After a few minutes of enjoying her breasts, I remember that I promised Ally pizza, so I called to have a pizza delivered. Hey, a promise is a promise.

That evening I learned how fun it was to tie Ally up in different positions for different functions. She really enjoyed the experience a lot, and asked me to tie her up several other times. It was tough to surprise her again, though, since she was usually looking to be tied up. She got to the point where she would 'tell me' I would have to tie her up to keep her from doing something I didn't want her to. Ally left for State University about six months later, and we lost track. This site is so cool, it brought back a lot of memories I had nearly forgotten.

Tport
troyport@hotmail.com
http://n/a
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Thanks a lot for digging out all these old stories, there are a lot of gems among them!
And if what you do is even just half as much work as I imagine it to be, you must really be putting a lot of effort into retrieving those stories and adding to the archives...

So thanks again, I really appreciate it! :-)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

redlukas wrote: 3 years ago Thanks a lot for digging out all these old stories, there are a lot of gems among them!
And if what you do is even just half as much work as I imagine it to be, you must really be putting a lot of effort into retrieving those stories and adding to the archives...

So thanks again, I really appreciate it! :-)
Thanks redluka. There are indeed a lot of gems in the archives, I'm glad this gives me an occasion to read these stories for a second time! It does require a lot of time to edit the format of the stories, correct the most obvious mistakes, etc, but it's still fun.

Glad you enjoy reading them!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic