Paul : 01 - Homecoming Tradition (M+/F, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Paul : 01 - Homecoming Tradition (M+/F, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Paul's stories
01 - Homecoming Tradition
Story index at the bottom

By Paul

Monday, October 20th 2003 - 02:45:36 PM

When i was in college we had this big deal at homecoming. The girls would steal our homemade cars before the race. The guys all go together and tried to steal them back. The girls fought back with hoses and water ballons and such. We stormed their place but they had locked the cars to their railings. I kinda walked off for a bit and see a bunch of guys with girls over their shoulders running back to the dorm. By the time i got there they had 5 girls tied to chairs with tape over their mouths and they had put the chairs up on the table.

I knew several of the girls but there was one who had been making eyes at me in class for a couple weeks. Just so happened she had gotten back from a sour date and she was dressed up nicely. Short black miniskirt....white top and only 1 shoe. I walked over to her and ungagged her and asked if she was having a good time. She got this kinda strange look on her face but she said yeah she was.

Well all the other girls were tied up with rope but Erika had a pair of handcuffs holding her to chair.

Being an RA we have access to a lot of tools and I happened to have the bolt cutters. I told her this and asked her if she wanted me to go get them or just leave her there. She suggested a great third option. "How bout roll me over to the elevator and take me upstairs?". ... which i did duh!!!
I got her upstairs without a problem and god let me tell you seeing this very nicely dressed hot woman cuffed in my room was almost too much for me at this point. She kinda caught me checking her out and started flirting with me.

Let me stop and describe her at this point. ..... Erika was this gorgeous blond with a small chest but very very fit. Her legs were very strong and athletic looking and she had the bluest eyes and largest mouth Id ever seen. We start chatting as Im looking for cutters and she starts flirting with me saying how much she appreciated this and that she would never forget it. Well being a dumbA$$ i didn't catch on till i was walking up to her and she says.. ."Paul, does seeing me like this excite you?" Part of me wanted to say no not all and be a perfect gentleman but this night I looked at her and said "yeah it does Erika. You look great". She tells me how nice i look and as Im reaching behind her she kisses me deeply and says "Do you wanna play?" Well what could i say at that point except "hell yeah!". We started kissing and i started feeling her up. She had a nice little wet spot going so i knew she was enjoying it. Rather than cut the cuffs at this point i just decided to break the flimsy chair and get her undressed. I kept asking her if this is what she wanted and she said yes. So before I know it i went from finding this girl tied up in lounge to riding her from behind...to her sucking me off. I finally got a friends cuff key from him and got them off but she stayed the night.

After that night she would pass me in halls and smile and everyone once in awhile she would come over.

We celebrated our 3 year anniversary this week and couldn't be happier. Had to make up a way we first met though

hope you enjoyed.
paul

Paul
paulM@yahoo.com