Rob : 01 - Kinky Kristy (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rob : 01 - Kinky Kristy (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rob's stories
01 - Kinky Kristy
Story index at the bottom

By Rob

Sunday, December 30th 2001 - 09:10:59 PM

I will be 25 in a few months. My story starts about 4 years ago. I was in college at a large midwestern state school. The names of the school and participants are going to be left out for their sake and mine. There was a girl who lived down the hall who was about 2 years older than I. The dorm was set up in such a way that there were three short halls all connected by a single large room in the middle. Each of these halls had 6 or seven people in them and the halls were segregated by gender. On my floor, two of the halls were guys and one hall was girls.

The girl in question, her name was "Kristy". Kristy was married but not happily and she lived in the dorm while her husband lived about forty-five minutes away. Everyone on our floor got really close during those first few months. To the point where it was not unusual for a couple people to gather in one room and watch movies. Well Kristy and I were joking around one night while I was on someone else's computer and she had me go to a website that was full of bondage pictures. This was the first time that I had ever seen anything like this, though I had fantasized about it in the past. That whole night Kristy hinted about how she like to be tied up and spanked.

A couple weeks later Kristy and another guy in the hall "Mike" and I were in my room watching a movie. Mike and I were dressed normally, while Kristy was wearing satin jammies, (shorts and a shirt). She looked good, (5'5", 120 lbs. slim,with long blond hair and perky B-cups). Well as the night progressed, the movie had just gotten over and Kristy was lying on the bed on her stomach, while we all talked. Unbeknownst to her I had picked up a pledge paddle I had and gave her a sudden swat on the butt. To mine and Mike's surprise, she let out a low guttural moan and grinded her pubic area into the bed. Being a young guy, I did it again and again and again. Eventually the scene progressed into the three of us entangled (clothes on) but doing plenty of rubbing and spanking until early morning.

This was just the beginning. As the weeks progressed, Kristy and I became a lot closer and a couple times a weeks she would come down to my room where I would proceed to strip her and tie her to my bed and spank her for being the bad girl she was. Though we never had intercourse, we did just about everything else always in a master submissive role.

Our games eventually moved outside the dorm and into the car where I would tie her hands behind her using "finger cuffs" and open up her shirt exposing her braless tits to oncoming traffic, while I let my fingers toy with her exposed sex. It became a ritual for her to thank me for dominating her by giving me head. Eventually the games turned into all campus games where I would write her e-mails telling her to get rid of her panties mid day and go to the nearest bathroom to masturbate. But no matter what, she thrived on being bound and spanked. Occasionally while in my room , I would make her strip and then use her panties that she had been wearing all day and use them as a gag.

After a while things slowed down and eventually came to a halt. pretty much after about a year and a half, I had moved out of the dorm and we no longer saw eachother. But it was one of the most exciting 18 months of my life. I will never forget that time.

Rob
mojo71179@yahoo.com

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

love how submissive she is
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic