Ex-leech : 08 - Nancy's Mom Gets It (fm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ex-leech : 08 - Nancy's Mom Gets It (fm/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ex-leech 's stories
08 - Nancy's Mom Gets It
Story index at the bottom

By Ex-leech

Wednesday, December 3rd 2003 - 10:52:02 AM

Nancy's Mom Gets It

Hey all, this is Ex-Leech. Remember me.

It has been a long, long time. I found my last post in the Jan II archives of year 2000. That puts us at nearly three years. I'll blame it on several things, the purchase of a home, the birth of my twins, and mostly because the site disappeared. I assumed it was defunct after Tripod. I did not know that it found a home elsewhere. Admittedly I did not look too hard, see reasons above.

I'm going to try and just pick up where I left off. But if you want to read my other stories, the aforementioned post does index them for you. I am still reading all the stories posted here over the last three years and it appears as though very little has changed. The great stories are still there, intermingled with constant bickering over what is considered too explicit. Oh well, I think I was trying to tell the story where Nancy and I were trying to tie up Nancy's Mom. I'll just start over from my memory. I'm not going to try and harmonize what I wrote three years ago with this one so there may be some discrepancies.

Nancy and I had a lot of fun together both before and during my teen years. There was definitely an attraction especially once the male hormones turned my adolescent brain into a madman's paradise. Teenage males are about as close to their animalistic roots as human beings can get. Moving on, I don't remember when this event occurred in relation to other events so I'll just start off. Nancy was taller than me so it had to be before my Sophomore year of high school.

Nancy strode into the room where I was snacking after taking a cool dip in their pool. She wore her customary shorts and T-shirt, remarkably similar to my own except for the style. Her shorts were quite a bit shorter and her T-shirt tighter but the colors were the same. Nancy's Mom followed her closely and was dressed in a way that said house cleaning was about to commence.

"Just clean up your room so I can get in there with the vacuum?" Mrs. Mason argued.

NancyMs strawberry blond hair (more blond than strawberry) waved back and forth as she shook her head. "But Marc is here and we have plans?"

This was news to me but I did not want to ruin Nancy's argument so I remained silent.

"Sorry, but I need your help today and it won't take you that long. I could ask you to vacuum?"

Nancy folded her arms across her chest and wore a pout.

I had been waiting for a chance to tie up Nancy's Mom ever since the vacation in the mountains and now was my chance. "How about Nancy and I vacuum the whole house for you?"

Nancy and her Mom swiveled their heads toward me. Nancy's mouth fell open and her mother's took on a suspicious frown. "Sure, but what's in it for you?"

"Well, I've always wanted to see if you could escape from one of our tie-ups?"

If possible, Nancy's jaw lowered even further but the look in her mother's eyes proved she did not immediately dismiss the idea. After a few seconds she shrugged her shoulders. "Fine but if I escape than you have to clean the bathrooms as well. You also better do a good job or you'll have to do it over?"

Nancy was silent, probably speechless. "Marc you're crazy, this house will take forever to vacuum?"

"Probably, but I don't plan on letting your Mom go until we're finished?"

Nancy shook her head. "I'll help but only because I want to see Mom tied up?"

"Don't forget that I know where you live, keep your creativity to a minimum?" Mrs. Mason smiled though it neither one of us doubted her seriousness. "Nancy come with me upstairs to change clothes and Marc can get the stuff you'll need. Nancy knows where the vacuum is?"

I found our box full of ropes and things and carried them upstairs toward the master bedroom. Nancy opened the door as I arrived. Mrs. Mason now wore a large red sweatshirt emblazoned with the logo of a national football team along with a pair of black leggings. "Where do you want me?"

I looked at Nancy who shrugged. "Your idea, your decision?"

"Ok, lay down face up on the bed and reach for the corner bedposts?" The king or queen sized bed had four tall posts at each corner which would be perfect for a spread eagle. I really did not want her to escape. She laid down on top of the cream colored bed spread and reached as far as she could toward the corners. Her hands fell short of the posts by four or five inches.

"Take the other side Nancy and tie her wrist to the post. Make sure you put the knot behind the post?"

"I know how to do it, it's not like you get out my ties that often?"

I stuck my tongue out at her.

Nancy's Mom was silent for the most part. She refused to spread her legs to the posts at the foot of the bed so Nancy and I tied her ankles together and used ropes angled from the posts to keep her feet in the center of the bed. "Are you finished yet, the vacuuming wont get done on its own?" Mrs. Mason said after we finished with her ankles.

"Not quite?" I said. "Nancy, why don't you find a suitable gag while I do a bit more to make sure we don't clean the bathrooms?"

"Make sure it's clean honey?" Mrs. Mason told her daughter.

I took longer ropes and attached one end to just above each of her elbows. I pulled them to the sides of the bed increasing the tension at her wrists and decreasing her mobility. Nancy by this time found a clean sock and a scarf and was busily silencing her mother. I repeated my previous rope work at her knees though with her ankles tied together she could not spread her legs and the ropes served mostly as a redundancy to the ropes at her ankles.

Nancy found a sleep mask in the nightstand drawer and added to her Mother's new decorations. "Ok, looks like were done. Let's vacuum".

I started vacuuming the upstairs while Nancy took the occasion to snap a few pictures of her mother. I finished the upstairs and Nancy worked on the main floor. "This was a good idea, she hasn't budged a bit since we started. Well were almost done so well have to let her go soon?"

"Hardly, there is still the basement?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that since we barely use it. You better go check on Mom?"

I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. Mrs. Mason had not moved from where we left her nearly an hour ago. I checked her hands and there were no signs of blood flow constriction and the ropes still looked secure. "We're done with the upstairs, Nancy is doing the main floor and then will move on to the basement. Is everything ok?"

Mrs. Mason nodded and mumbled something unintelligible through the gag.

"If you plan on escaping, you better do it quick, we'll be done in an hour or so?"

She did not move at all only a barely susceptible turning in her wrists which did not have an affect on the overall firmness of the ropes. I left a few minutes later convinced she would remain where she was.

Nancy finished the main floor which was mostly wood and tile and carpeted only in the living room. I did the basement which again did not take long since large areas were bare cement reserved for utility and storage areas.

I put the vacuum away and went upstairs. Nancy was waiting for me to arrive. She then proceeded to tickle her mother's ribs and stomach relentlessly. I just watched in stunned silence as Mrs. Mason arched her back as much as the ropes would allow. Muted squeals came from beneath her gag as Nancy ruthlessly attacked her mother's ticklish spots. Finally after a few minutes Nancy began to work on releasing the knots and I stepped in to help.

Mrs. Mason smiled and rubbed her elbows. "I could have escaped except for those ropes on my elbows. Thanks for vacuuming, that was a pretty good deal though there's going to be some payback for that tickling".

"That was all Nancy's doing. I had nothing to do with it!"

Mrs. Mason looked at her daughter. Nancy shrugged and shook her head. "Sure you didn't, Marc, that's hard to believe"

"No really, I just watched. Tell her Nancy"

Nancy just smiled, "Whatever Marc"

Mrs. Mason left the room. I can't believe you let her think I tickled her"

Nancy smiled. "I guess I won't be alone when Mom decides to get us back"

You are evil sometimes"

"Yeah, you taught me well" Nancy laughed

I had to smile.

Ex Leech
No Spam for me
Usa