Silent Simon : 23 - An After Dinner Entanglement (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 23 - An After Dinner Entanglement (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
23 - An After Dinner Entanglement
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Saturday, November 22nd 2003 - 01:20:49 PM

An After Dinner Entanglement

As soon as dinner was over, I bounded upstairs while my sister Tiffany helped our mother with the dishes. A plan was formulating in my vivid imagination, a scheme to put Tiffany in a bind once more before this night was over. She had already said that she wanted to do it again, I just wasn’t sure how she would respond to a surprise.

Running into my bedroom, I grabbed the stuff from under my bed and realized I was going to need more. I had enough rope to tie her hands and feet like before, and the two bandannas. I didn’t really want to use my socks again, so I decided I needed to get into Tim’s room. I looked out into the hallway and saw that the coast was clear. I darted down the hallway to my brother’s bedroom and peeked through the open door. He wasn’t there, so I guessed he must still be downstairs, probably watching TV with dad. I went straight for his closet and grabbed the backpack full of stuff he had always used to tie me up with.

I rummaged quickly through his stuff, pulling out a couple more long pieces of rope, two white handkerchiefs and another bandanna. Dropping the backpack where I had found it, I rushed from the room. With my heart pounding, I heard Tiffany saying something to Mom about going upstairs and I knew I barely had time. I raced down the hallway to my room, grabbed my other stuff, and then darted on down into her room just as I heard her footsteps on the steps below the landing. I flipped the light off and waited just behind the door.

Tiffany came in and turned on the light, and just before I grabbed her, I saw her look sideways. I don’t know if she saw me or not, but when my hand clamped down over her mouth, she made only a little noise of protest and put up not much of a struggle. I wrapped my other arm around her, pinning both of her arms to her side, and she wiggled just a little in my grasp, grunting into my palm. I closed her door with my foot and said, “Well, ready to see if you can get loose this time?” To my delight, she nodded. “Good. Now, just do exactly as I say, okay? And everything will be alright.” Again she nodded.

I moved her to the middle of the room and whispered against her ear, “I’m going to let you go, but don’t scream or I’ll have to gag you, and I won’t be nice about it.” Of course, I was going to gag her anyway, but she didn’t have to know that just now. I released her and she turned to stare at me with enormous blue eyes, her mouth curled in a half smile. “Kneel on the floor with your hands behind you,” I said. She complied, and I knelt behind her with a piece of rope stretched between my hands.

Tiffany crossed her wrists with her palms out, but I said, “No, not like that. Put your hands together.” She did as I commanded, intertwining her fingers together. I wrapped the rope around her wrists three times, then said, “Now open your hands.” When her fingers came apart, I slipped the rope between her hands and wrapped it up and around the horizontal loops of rope, cinching the binding as tightly as I dared. I wanted her to be secure, but I didn’t want to hurt her…and I didn’t want to leave marks either.

Next, I took some longer rope and looped it around her arms and chest, pinning her arms down against her sides. Then I told her to sit down on her bottom and put her legs out in front of her. While she was doing that, I took out a bandanna and quickly blindfolded her with it.

“Hey!” she exclaimed at the unexpected blinding.

“Now Tiffany, remember what I said about talking.”

“You didn’t say anything about a blindfold!” she protested, and I grinned, glad she couldn’t see me. I used the rest of my rope to tie up her feet and legs, then I reached for one of the white handkerchiefs.

Shaking it out, I wadded it into a compact little ball and said, “Think you can get out of that?”

“Yemmmmpppppphhhhh!” I cut off her eager answer with the wadded handkerchief, grabbing the back of her head as I thrust the cloth between her lips and poked it deep into her mouth with my fingers. “Uuuummmmppppphhhh!” she protested around the expanding cloth as I brought one of the bandannas up between her lips and jerked the ends across her cheeks and behind her head. I knotted it rather tightly, so that it crammed the handkerchief even further back behind her teeth. As continued to grunt furiously against the gag, working her mouth around it, I feared she might attract some unwanted attention if I didn’t keep her quieter, so I stuffed the second handkerchief into her mouth in front of the folded bandanna, and used my final bandanna to completely swathe the bottom half of her face.

Once the last layer of the gag was on and she was grunting softly behind it, I said with a chuckle, “There you go, Tiff. Let’s see if you can get out of that.”

Silent Simon

-------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 22nd 2003 - 05:17:47 PM

No escape for Tiffany...or me either

Tiffany struggled on the floor for several minutes, trying—vainly I might add—to free herself from the pretty restrictive bonds I had put her in. I had tied her hands together behind her back, looped rope around her arms and chest, and bound her legs at knees and ankles, all with pieces of rope I had scavenged from my brother Tim’s backpack. Throughout her struggle, she continued to grunt and moan beneath the many layered gag. I had stuffed her mouth with a handkerchief, then tied one through her lips. A third I had stuffed in front of the cleave, binding that in place with a handkerchief folded into a wide swathe that covered her face from just beneath her nose to just under her chin. She wasn’t getting out, and she wasn’t going to make any sound while she was trying either.

I was watching her with all the excitement an eleven year old could muster, loving the way her little arms and legs strained against the ropes, exhilarated by the sound of her tiny “mmmmpppphhhhss” beneath the gag. I was so enthralled in watching her that I didn’t notice the doorknob turning until the bedroom door swung open and there stood my mother.

It took her a second to realize what was going on, and then she said, “Simon! What are you doing to your sister?”

I jumped up, standing over my sister trying to decide what I should do next. Should I start untying her, or try to offer some kind of explanation or defense. While I stood there, Tiffany suddenly grew still and turned her head in the direction of the door, humming a little question into the gag.

“Simon, take all that off her mouth. She could suffocate!” My mother stood there watching as I started untying the first bandanna. For good measure, I ripped the blindfold off at the same time, and Tiffany glanced back to look at my mother. I noticed she blushed, but she sat silent as the top layer of her gag fell away. “Tiffany, did you let him do this to you?”

My heart pounded as I waited for Tiffany to answer, and then my sister mumbled into her gag, "Emph ahhh iddddd”. That was an affirmation, or at least I thought it did. My mother continued staring at the two of us, and then I saw my fourteen year old brother Tim looking around the door frame.

“Simon, where did you learn to do all that? Did you really have to stuff her mouth like that?” Then my mother noticed Tim standing to one side of the door, looking very interested in Tiffany’s predicament and understanding dawned on mom’s face. “Never mind. I know exactly where you learned it.”

I started to untie Tiffany’s gag, and then my mother said, “Simon, just be careful with your sister. You don’t want to strangle her or anything.” She smiled the smile of a tolerant mother and shook her head. “Heaven knows why you boys always play like this, but you always do.” I had the feeling she wasn’t talking about me and Tim. “And don’t leave her like that for very long. Fifteen minutes is good enough, got it?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied, leaving Tiffany’s gag exactly as it had been. She was still staring over her shoulder at mom and Tim. My mother took one more quizzical look and left the room. Tim however, remained in the doorway.

“You’ve been into my stuff, little bro,” he said with a smile, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorjamb.

I shrugged. “So,” was my barely intelligent reply. Now I didn’t know what to do with Tiffany, and she seemed in the same quandary.

“You know, you really should pay for that.” And with a mischievous grin, he stepped into the bedroom and shut the door. A mad scramble ensued, and the next minute Tim was on top of me, holding my hands behind me as he stuffed the wadded handkerchief I just taken from Tiffany’s mouth into mine. I screamed my frustration, but he muffled it in his hand and said, “Now, Simon. You’ve never minded being tied up before. What’s the harm now, huh?”

I grunted my opinion about what the harm was now, but knew it would do no good. He yanked the folded bandanna across my mouth and tied it tightly, then found a piece of rope to tie my hands behind my back. He crossed my wrists and bound them tight, and all I could do was stare up into the fascinated blue eyes of my little sister, who was watching with delight. She didn’t seem so eager to get free now, rather enjoying my own predicament. I launched a half hearted kick at Tim just before he tied my feet together, and then he bent my legs back and secured me in a hogtie. I grunted and thrashed around, but he only laughed. “See you in fifteen minutes, little bro.” And with that he left the room.

Silent Simon