Phoenix : 01 - Kidnapping Kate (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Phoenix : 01 - Kidnapping Kate (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Phoenix's stories
01 - Kidnapping Kate
Story index at the bottom

By PhoeniX

Tuesday, February 8th 2005 - 02:13:15 PM

Kidnapping Kate

Ok, as you asked so nicely, lol.

It happened today after school, let's call her... Kate, and I walked to my house, where we had it all planned out, my parents wouldn't be in for at least 2 and a half hours, so we got to work as soon as we got home. To begin with, Kate is 5' 3", and slim, she was in her school uniform, which kind of added to the "story line" if you like. I'm 5' 11" and slim, we're both 16. Anyway, we got to mine, and I pulled out a plastic case that had all of my tie-up materials. Looking at the case's contents, Kate asked with a laugh in her voice,

"You're well prepared. How many people have you kidnapped in your life?"

I just told her about some of my female friends, but they are other, not as interesting stories. So, I pulled out the material (Rope, Cord, Scarves, and a Bandanna), and told her to stand up. Kate automatically put her hands behind her back, crossing them. I wound the rope around her wrists firstly horizontally about three times, and then vertically three times, cinching it and tying it off. I then told her to sit down on my sofa. I took one of the scarves and, again, she automatically put her feet together. I wound the scarf round her slender ankles and cinched it, tying it between her feet, so the knot was harder for her to reach. I took a belt that I had from an old dressing gown I had, and wrapped it above her knees, and, again, cinched it. Then came the gag. I took a bandanna (A Raiders one, if you were interested, lol) and told her to open up. She did and I tightly tied it behind her head.

"Ok, try to escape," I said, as I stood up, with a smirk on my face.

She struggled against her bonds, looking like she had no escape. I grabbed my digicam and started snapping away. I then started taking a video when she broke out! Fighting back slight embarrassment, I pushed her onto my chair, it is a high-backed, business-like leather chair, with curved metal arms. I quickly tied her hands to the arms and regagged her, even more tightly this time. I wrapped another rope around her, just under the chest. I once again took some more pictures. This time I had to untie her myself. I retied her hands behind her, and carried her, over my shoulder, through to my bedroom (we had been in my front room originally), and I threw her onto the bed. Kate looked at me, possibly slightly worried, and I told her not to worry. I untied her hands, and tied them singly to the barred headboard of my bed. Her feet and knees were still tightly tied, and once again, I got some pictures. I sat at her feet, and removed her socks. She had really smooth feet, and she started pulling her feet away and giggling through her gag. I began running my fingers lightly over her soft soles.

"Mmmpppphh mmmpphhhno!" Kate laughed through the gag.

I continued for a few seconds more, and then lay down beside her. I lay my head on her stomach, and we just relaxed. I lay listening to her breathing heavily, trying to get her breath back from her, "attack". Eventually, I untied her from the headboard, retied her hands behind her back, and carried her through to my room. I lay her on my sofa, and just asked her about how she liked being "kidnapped" and if she would do it again. She said that she did like it and would definitely do it again sometime, so there may be more stories on the way around summertime. I then untied her, and she went home. I hope you liked the story, feedback would be helpful, sorry if I took up a lot of space.

Phoenix
Scotland