K.C. : Escape Challenges (f/f, f/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

ffixwarrior
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

K.C. : Escape Challenges (f/f, f/fm)

Post by ffixwarrior »

One Friday, once I had finished class, I decided to pay Anita a surprise visit over at her dorm with some flowers I had bought at a local shop near our university. Her dorm this year was an upgrade over last year’s since she now had her own bedroom and a bathroom she only had to share with Kate, who stayed on as her dorm mate. They also shared a kitchen and living room together.

Once I got to her dorm room, I found that the door was open and let myself in, leaving my sneakers at the doorway (they had adopted the Asian custom of leaving shoes at the door to keep their floors clean). For descriptive purposes, I was wearing a black T-shirt with a hoodie over it and blue jeans. Anyways, once I got to Anita’s bedroom, I found that it was locked.

“Hey Anita, it’s me. Are you busy?” I asked, wondering.

“Oh, hey! I didn’t expect you to come. Ugh, I know this’ll sound weird, but can you look under the door for me? I’m gonna try to slip you my room keys so you can get in.”

“Uhhh…ok, why can’t you just unlock the door yourself?”

“You’ll see…hehe,” she said with a nervous giggle. “Just wait there, and see if you can reach the keys.”

I think I waited beside the door for like 3 minutes before I saw a pair of bare feet and a pair of keys moving closer towards me.

“Can you get them now?” she asked.

“I think so…”, I replied, managing to get my index finger on the key ring that held her keys (her dorm key and her room key).

Once I unlocked her door, I found Anita standing with her hands behind her back and a blue sash from a bathrobe around her waist. Her hair had been tied in a ponytail and she was wearing a bright blue T-shirt and a pair of black leggings. I also noticed that a key was hanging from a string around her neck, almost like a necklace.

“Hey! Are those flowers for me?” she said, with a huge grin on her face.

“Yeah…I bought these for you as a surprise.” I said, putting her keys and the flowers down on top of her dresser. As I went to give her a hug and kiss on the cheek, I looked down and noticed that she was handcuffed with the handcuffs I had bought her (as a gag gift) for her birthday and that the sash around her waist was tied to the handcuff chain. “But I guess I’m the one more surprised. What happened?”

“Yeah…me and Kate got bored so we decided to have an escape challenge. Basically, we would tie each other up and be locked in our room, and if we could get out of our room by 30 minutes, that counted as an escape. But you had to at least make it possible for the person to escape. So that explains why there’s a key around my neck and why I’m in handcuffs.”

“Hehe…that’s pretty funny. So why couldn’t you just unlock the door?” I asked.

“I couldn’t reach the latch with my hands. I had tried it earlier before you got here. So, I just got my keys off my drawer and pushed it towards you with my feet.”

“Wait, so even if you got out earlier, that still counts as an escape?” I questioned.

“Yeah, that’s just the rules we came up with. Kate was able to escape earlier when I handcuffed her and tied her feet together with the sash. She was able to unlock her door and just hopped on out,” Anita replied. “Hey! Shouldn’t you be releasing me now? Like a sweet prince would?” she said, playfully kicking me in the leg with her bare foot.

“Hehe…I wanted to see if you could escape,” I said, jokingly.

“You…ass”, she said, giggling and trying to kick my butt with her foot, as I easily dodged her. It was fun watching her try to do this, even while she still had her hands cuffed behind her. After a couple of minutes, she got tired and sat back down on her bed, crossing her legs Indian-style.

“Whew…hehe. So can you uncuff me now? My hands are kinda getting tired,” she said, putting a sad, pouty look on her face.

“Aww, poor dear,” I said, giving her a quick kiss on her lips. “Lemme get that for you.”

I then removed the key from around her neck and started to unlock the handcuffs. Once she was free, she rubbed her wrists a bit as I untied the sash from the handcuffs and removed it from her waist.

“So, where’s Kate?” I asked. “What if you weren’t able to get out in 30 minutes?”

“Oh! She just headed out to buy more um…stuff to use. All we had were these handcuffs and the bathrobe sash,” she replied.

After a couple of minutes had passed, we heard Kate came in. Once she got to Anita’s room, she seemed a bit surprised to have found her door open, as I noticed she was holding Anita’s spare room key in one hand and a plastic bag with stuff in it in the other hand. She was dressed in a red long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. She was also in her socks, as I assumed she had also left her shoes by the door.

“Wow, how’d you get free?” she asked Anita.

“I had a little help,” Anita said, smiling and giving me a hug. “Actually, I don’t think I would’ve got out if he didn’t come by. I was stuck in the handcuffs and couldn’t reach the door latch with my hands. But I was able to get my keys to K.C. and he let me out of the handcuffs.”

“So I guess we’re tied 1-1 then.”

“Yep…so what’d you get?” Anita asked, also noticing the plastic bag of Kate’s.

“Oh, I just bought some ropes from the sporting goods store nearby and got some duct tape and a pair of safety scissors from CVS. The guy at the sporting goods store gave me a weird look as I was buying the ropes,” Kate said.

“Really? Hehe, well, I guess it IS a little suspicious,” Anita said, laughing. “Ok, well I guess now it’s your turn again.”

To be continued...

Part 2:

Anita then grabbed some of the materials from the plastic bag and laid them out on her bed. Kate helped her remove some of the plastic packaging that came along with the items and threw them away.

“Let’s head over to your room,” Anita said, grabbing a handful of ropes, a roll of duct tape, and the safety scissors.

We all headed over to Kate’s bedroom, where I sat on Kate’s bed as I watched Anita tie her up. She sat Kate down in her desk chair and crossed her wrists behind the chair back. She then grabbed a length of rope and wrapped it numerous times around Kate’s wrists (maybe 9-10 times) horizontally before cinching it and tying the knot out of reach. She then tied a rope around Kate’s waist and around the chair back and tied it to her wrist binding, effectively pinning her hands to the chair back. Next, she tied a rope around her upper body, wrapping the rope above and below her breast and around the chair back before tying the knot off.

“Wow, you’re really going all out, huh?” I commented.

“Well, you bought all this rope, so might as well use it, right?” Anita remarked.

“Ugh, I don’t think I’m getting out of this,” Kate said, with a nervous giggle.

Anita took another length of rope and tied it above Kate’s knees. She then tied Kate’s calves together and finally her ankles, using the same technique she used to bind Kate’s wrists. Lastly, she tied a length of rope to Kate’s ankle binding and pulled her ankles as far back as they would go under the chair before tying it off to Kate’s wrists.

“See if you can get out of that,” Anita said.

“I’ll try, but you have to at least make it possible,” Kate replied, struggling in her ropes.

“Fine. Here, I’ll leave the scissors on your desk. If you can get to them, you can try to cut your way out,” Anita said, as she put the safety scissors on top of Kate’s desk. “Oops, forgot one more thing.”

She ripped off a piece of duct tape from the roll, and placed it over Kate’s mouth.

“Hey-mmmmph!” Kate got out before she was gagged.

“Wow, crazy,” I said, astonished at how well Anita tied Kate up. “I didn’t know you had it in you.”

“I guess I get it from you,” she said, slyly. “Ok, we’ll be back in a half hour if you can’t get out, Kate.”

We headed out of Kate’s room and Anita used Kate’s spare room key to lock her in her bedroom. We then grabbed a snack from the kitchen and plopped ourselves down on the living room couch to watch some TV. After about 30 minutes had passed and noticing that Kate hadn’t emerged from her bedroom yet, we headed back over to Kate’s room. Anita unlocked her door and we both found Kate very much as we had left her, tied up and helpless in her desk chair, staring dejectedly at the pair of scissors on her desk. Her hair was a mess and it looked as if she had been perspiring a bit in her struggles.

“Aww, poor dear, need some help?” Anita said, teasingly.

“Mmm-hmmm,” Kate said, nodding her head.

“Help me untie her,” Anita instructed me.

So, I worked on untying the ropes around Kate’s legs, while Anita worked on untying her upper body and wrists. It took us about 5 minutes to finally remove all the ropes from Kate.

“Ow! Blegh,” Kate expressed, as she peeled the duct tape from her lips. She then stood up from and chair and stretched out a bit to get her limbs going again.

“You know, I’m just I didn’t make the chair tip over. There were a couple of times when I tried to move the chair forward, but just gave up because I almost rocked myself back too much. That would’ve been a total disaster,” Kate continued.

“Yeah…I guess it was a bad idea,” Anita said, contemplating on the scenario. “Yeah, that would definitely suck, if you tipped over. Sorry about that.”

“That’s okay,” Kate said. “Because now’s it’s your turn again. And you’re joining her too this time,” she continued, pointing at me.

To be continued...

Part 3:

“Hands behind your back,” Kate said, as she pulled Anita’s hands behind her back and used one of the ropes that Anita had tied her up with to bind her wrists together.

I couldn’t tell at the time how Kate was tying Anita’s wrists since Anita was facing towards me, but the look on Kate’s face was one of anger and frustration at not being able to escape earlier. She seemed determined in doing the same to Anita as Anita’s closed her eyes and grit her teeth a bit while Kate tightly wrapped the numerous coils of rope around her wrists.

“Ahh…that’s a bit tight, isn’t it?” Anita said painfully, as Kate had put some extra emphasis in cinching the rope before tying the knot off.

“That’s right, by the time I’m done, you definitely won’t be going anywhere,” Kate replied, tugging on the knots to make sure they were secure.

“I don’t even think I’d be able to cut myself loose if you gave me the scissors,” Anita remarked, testing her bonds a bit. “They feel like they’re glued together,” she continued, sticking her tongue out playfully.

“That tight, huh?” I remarked.

“Yup,” Anita replied, matter-of-factly.

Kate then grabbed another length of rope and had knelt down to start wrapping it around Anita’s ankles.

“Wait…shouldn’t we be doing this in my room?” Anita asked, noticing that we were still in Kate’s room. She then carefully pulled her feet away and stepped back from the rope that Kate had begun to tie her ankles with.

“Oh yeah, whoops,” Kate said, and started to collect up the rest of the ropes, the roll of duct tape, and the scissors with her. “Ok, let’s go.”

As Anita led the way to her bedroom, I noticed that Kate had tied her wrists behind her with the palms facing inward toward each other, although she kept her fists clenched as she was walking. Anita was right; with the way her hands were tied, there was no way she’d ever be able to free herself, even with scissors.

Once we got to her bedroom, Anita re-noticed the flowers I had brought her from earlier, still sitting on her dresser.

“Oh shoot, I forgot to put the flowers in water. Can you untie me real quick?” Anita said, turning her back towards Kate and offering her bound wrists.

“Awww…but that took me so long to do and I did a pretty good job, I think,” Kate replied, in a whiny tone of voice. “Can’t you just get K.C. to do it?”

“Ok, where do you want me to put them?” I asked.

Anita turned her back towards the curtain and was able to pull it back, even with her hands tied behind her. She then turned around again to face her closet and was able to use her toes to grip the rim of what looked to be a trash barrel. She pulled it out of her closet and placed it in front of me.

“Here, you can use this for now,” Anita said. “I was going to use it for times I got drunk and couldn’t make it to the bathroom in time, hehe,” she admitted.

“That’s sooooo ghetto,” Kate remarked. “Ok, sit down,” she instructed Anita, grabbing ahold of one of Anita’s arms and having her sit on her bed. “Feet together.”

I noticed that Kate had begun to tie Anita’s ankles together with one of the ropes just before I had grabbed the trash can to go fill it with water from the bathtub. When I got back, I saw Kate finishing up by tying the knot in front of her ankles and pulling it tight with great force. Anita lifted her legs in front of her to see how Kate had tied her ankles together with a “how-the-hell-am-I-supposed-to-get-out-of-this?” kind of look on her face.

As I unwrapped the flowers to put them into the trash can, I watched a bit as Kate was doing almost the same exact thing that Anita had done to her earlier. She had tied some rope around Anita’s calves and used another just above her knees to tie her thighs together, always making sure to cinch before tying the knot fiercely.

“All done?” Anita said, in a hopeful tone.

“Oh no no no no no,” Kate replied, teasingly. “But almost there. And don’t think you’re getting out of it either,” she said to me.

“Whatever…” I returned, just shrugging my shoulders.

“Psycho,” Anita mouthed to me, as Kate had bent down to fetch another length of rope. This caused me to giggle a bit.

“Huh?” Kate said, turning to me.

“Nothing,” I said, keeping my mouth shut.

Kate used the rope she had just grabbed to wrap it around Anita’s upper body, tying it over and under her breasts numerous times before cinching it and tying the knot off.

“Ok, lie down and roll over,” Kate said, as she helped Anita up onto her bed and scooted her body up so her head could rest on her pillow. She then helped Anita roll over onto her stomach and mounted herself on top of Anita’s butt, facing Anita’s legs with another length of rope in her hands.

“Ooof! You’re kinda heavy,” Anita joked, when Kate had gotten on top of her. “I wish you guys were more creative. I always seem to find myself in the same position when you guys tie me up,” she continued, as Kate was getting ready to connect her wrists and ankles to each other by tying one end of the rope to her ankle bindings. “Especially YOU,” she directed at me, with a mock glare on her face.

“I gotta admit. It’s pretty hot when you’re tied like that,” I replied, trying to hide the bit of shame I felt. Anita returned my remark by sticking out her tongue at me.

“Ok, now bend your legs,” Kate instructed Anita, still focused on the task at hand. She repositioned herself on Anita’s bed so she was sitting next to her. She then passed the loose end of the rope tied to Anita’s ankle bindings in between her wrist bindings and used it as a pulley to move Anita’s feet closer to her hands.

“That’s a bit tight, isn’t it?” Anita remarked.

I noticed that Anita had put up a bit more resistance in being hogtied so tightly by trying to move her ankles back a bit as Kate continued to pull the rope with more leverage. However, this proved futile since Kate had used her forearm to hold her ankles in place as she fed the loose end of the rope in between her ankle bindings, while always maintaining a firm grip on it. Once she had gotten the rope through the ankle bindings, there was too much leverage for Anita to pull her feet back any further from her hands. I guessed that there was probably about 5-6 inches of space between her hands and feet as Kate completed the hogtie by tying the knot off near Anita’s ankle bindings. She tied an additional knot on top of it for extra measure. Anita tested her ropes a bit by tugging on her hogtie rope with her wrists and ankles. It was pretty much the same way she had tied Kate up earlier, except without the chair.

“Ugh, this seems pretty inescapable,” Anita grunted, as she rolled about on her bed to get into a more comfortable position.

“Hehe, good luck with that,” Kate said smugly, patting Anita on the head before getting up off her bed. She then picked up the pair of handcuffs from earlier and walked over to me.

“Now for you,” she said, leading me over to the edge of the bed. “Sit down over here,” she instructed, pointing at one of the bed legs.

“Put your hands behind here,” she said, as she guided my hands behind the bed leg. She then cuffed my hands together and used the handcuff key to double lock them.

“Now put your feet out in front of you,” she said, as she grabbed a length of rope and wrapped in numerously around my ankles, before cinching it and tying the knot off.

“Ok, done,” she said.

“Huh? That’s it?” Anita asked, wondering how I got off so easy. She was now lying on her side on her bed, looking down at me.

“Yep, that’s it,” Kate replied. “He’s not really a part of the game. I just don’t want him helping you like earlier.”

“No fair…,” Anita whined a bit.

Kate just shrugged her shoulders. “Oh yeah, before I forget…,” she said, ripping off a strip of duct tape and putting it across Anita’s lips.

“Hmppph,” Anita moaned, as the gag was being applied.

“Same to you too,” Kate continued, adding a strip of duct tape across my lips as well.

She then headed out the door and used Anita’s spare key to lock the door behind her.

We now had 30 minutes to get out…

To be continued...

Part 4:

I started to take stock of the situation. In order to get ourselves out of the bedroom, we’d need our hands to be able to turn the door latch for the lock. However, with me handcuffed to the bed leg and Anita’s hands connected to her feet from the hogtie, we’d have to get rid of some of the bonds somehow in order to escape in time. Also, Kate had left the handcuff key and safety scissors on top of Anita’s dresser, so getting out wouldn’t be easy.

After a bit of thinking, I guessed that I might be able to lift the corner of the bed so that I could slip my handcuffs underneath the bed leg. So, I tried to get the attention of Anita, who was still struggling and rolling about on her bed, searching for any knots that she might be able to untie. She had arched her back to try to reach at her ankle ropes, but I knew Kate had tied all of the knots out of her reach. I mmmphed loud enough that it caught her attention and I jerked my head away from her bed to try to get her to roll off her bed onto the floor. She seemed to get it eventually as she landed with a soft thud on the floor after rolling off. She then looked up at me from her hogtie, awaiting the next instructions from my supposed plan.

I directed her towards me by jerking my head towards my direction, so she slithered her way on her stomach to get closer to me. When she got closer to my butt, I was able to use my legs to shift my body in such a way that my hands were facing towards her face so that I could pull off her tape gag. She continued to inch herself towards me so that it would be easier for me to do this. After feeling around her face a bit, I was able to catch the corner of the tape gag with my thumb and index finger, and peeled it away from her mouth.

“Bleh, good job,” she said, “now what?”

I then shifted my body around again and mmmphed to try to get her to remove my gag as well. She got the message as she tried to reposition herself as I bent myself as far forward as I could to get my face close to her hands. She was able to just barely reach out on my hands as I felt her fingernails scratch my face while she blindly searched for a corner of the tape gag that she could pinch. Once she had managed to scratch away at a corner of my tape gag and catch it between her index finger and thumb, I pulled my face away from the duct tape.

“Whoo! Nice!” I said, complimenting her. “Ok, now I’m gonna try to get the handcuffs underneath the bed leg. When I lift it, I need you to hold it with your feet for a little bit, while I slip it loose, ok?”

“Ok,” she said.

I then pulled my knees up and gripped the corner of the bed with my hands as I used it to help me stabilize myself in a crouching position. Carefully, I then stood myself up while lifting up the corner of the bed.

“Ok now put your feet underneath to where the base is,” I instructed.

Since Anita was already in a hogtie, her feet were already straight up in the air and could be used to support the bed for a bit. So, I gently lowered the bed down so the soles of her feet would support the base.

“Hurry, hurry, hurry,” she said. “This hurts…”

I quickly slipped the handcuff chain underneath the bed leg and grabbed hold of the corner of the bed again to take the weight off of Anita’s feet.

“Ok, try to untie me now,” Anita said, wriggling her hands and feet.

“That’d take too long. We only have 30 minutes,” I said, looking over at the clock and noticing that about 10 minutes had gone by. “Plus, I don’t think I can’t do it one handed,” demonstrating that I could only get one hand as far out in front of me as my waist, which was as far out as my hands could go with them handcuffed behind me.

“Can’t you slip them in front of you?” she asked.

“No, I’m not a girl,” I replied jokingly. “I’m not flexible enough, but I think I can get the scissors over there on top of your drawer.”

I then hopped over to the dresser, making sure to be slow and careful, as I didn’t want to fall over. Once I got over there, I used the dresser to support me as I used my chin to drag the scissors to fall to the floor. I gently let myself down onto the floor and picked up the scissors with one of my hands. Then, I used my legs to drag myself over to Anita.

“Good job,” she said. “Can you cut my hands free?”

“I’ll try,” I said and reached as far as my hand would go from the handcuffs to try to snip away at Anita’s wrist bindings.

“Can you get it?” Anita asked, while I was trying to cut the ropes.

“I’m trying, but the rope’s too thick and there’re too many coils. Plus, these scissors really suck. They’re the kind you use in elementary school, I think,” I replied, not mentioning that I was just really bad at cutting things in general and couldn’t even cut in a straight line.

“Sh*t, how much time do we have left?” Anita said.

“A little over 10 minutes,” I replied, looking over at her clock.

“Uhh, here, just try to cut the rope tying my hands and feet together,” she suggested, tugging on her hogtie rope with her feet.

“Ok, try to pull it as taut as you can so I can cut it easier,” I said, placing the scissors blades over the strand of rope confining her in her hogtie.

“C’mon, c’mon, c’mon,” Anita said, pulling on the rope as much as she could with her ankles while I cut away at it. She then took a short break, before going at it again.

“Almost there,” she said, grunting from her effort as I noticed the strand getting weaker and weaker. “I can feel it coming loose. Just a little more, I think.”

With a bit more effort, the rope finally was cut loose, causing Anita’s ankles to jerk violently back, as they were now free from the connection to her wrists.

“Yes!” Anita exclaimed, sighing with relief. She then was able to get herself into a seated position and with some help from me, was able to sit herself down on her bed.

“Can you get the door?” she asked. “I don’t think I can reach it with my hands.”

I stood back up again and hopped on over to the door. Being tall enough, I was able to reach out with my hand to undo the latch. I then firmly took hold of the door handle and hopped backwards to open it. Anita and I then slowly hopped our way out of the bedroom and into the living room, where Kate was watching some TV.

“What the hell?” Kate said, astonished at how we were able to get out of the room in time. “I was just about to come in too.”

“Hehe, how much time did we have to spare?” Anita asked, wondering.

“I think about 5 minutes. I was just finishing up this episode. Do you need some help with that?” Kate asked Anita, noticing that she was still very well bound.

“Yeah, that’d be nice,” Anita said, hopping her way over to the couch. “By the way, those scissors f*cking suck,” she informed Kate.

“But they were cheap,” Kate replied, giggling.

“Hey, what about me?” I asked, struggling a bit in my handcuffs.

“You can wait,” Anita said. “Plus, look at all this compared to you,” she continued, showing off all the ropes imprisoning her.

She then started to work on untying the ropes around Anita’s ankles, calves, and thighs, which took a bit of effort as she had tied the knots pretty tightly. Once her legs were free, Anita stood up and shook them out a bit. She then turned around and offered her wrists to Kate for her to untie. After a couple more minutes, Kate had gotten Anita’s wrists free and had untied the ropes around her upper body.

“Phew, it’s great to be free,” Anita said, stretching her arms out.

“Sorry, I’d do you too, but I don’t have the key,” Kate said to me. “Oh wait, I left it on the dresser. Lemme go get it.”

“I can go get it,” Anita quickly jumped in, as she had bent down to untie my feet. “Also, can you return my spare key to me?”

“Sure,” Kate said, handing Anita back her spare room key. “Do you have mines too?”

“Oh, I left it in your room earlier,” Anita replied.

“Oh, okay.”

“Okay, let’s get you uncuffed,” Anita said to me, leading me back to her room.

However, once we got back to her room, she immediately locked the door behind her.

“Hmm?” I asked, wondering.

She then playfully pushed me onto her bed and mounted herself on top of me.

“I don’t plan on letting you out just yet,” she said, smiling gleefully…

The end

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Tag your stories or I'm locking them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic