L : 03 - Claudia: My Version Of The Story (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

L : 03 - Claudia: My Version Of The Story (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

L's stories
03 - Claudia: My Version Of The Story
Story index at the bottom

By L

Monday, August 2nd 2004 - 11:59:17 PM

Claudia: My Version Of The Story

Hello everybody. You don¡¦t know me, but a lot of you may know who I am. My name is Claudia, and I was the ¡§star¡¨ of the story my friend from college Eric has posted a few times called ¡§Tortured By Claudia.¡¨ Personally, I would have called it ¡§Claudia Gives Eric What He Deserves,¡¨ but I suppose my friend has a right to tell it from his side. �º

As some of you know, we ran into reach a few months back and laughed about the time I spent the day and night torturing my poor friend for information. He told me about this website and said I should post my own ¡§version¡¨ of the story, and wile I have to admit the idea of a website about kids being tied up by friends sounded a little strange, I have to tell you I have read a lot of it in the last few months and am impressed! There are some great stories out there and almost all of them are written in good fun. Good for you guys!

So what I want to do tonight is tell my version of the story. First, though, I need to clear a few things up. Eric was a little off about some things. Nothing major, and most of what he said was true. But a few things he¡¦s a little off on.

1) I saw the person who wrote a few weeks ago that I was some kind of sadistic, cruel torturer because of certain things I did to Eric after I tied him up. The person seemed really upset that I left him alone, as Eric said I did, in particular. Well, first of all I have to say I NEVER left Eric alone for two hours or whatever he said I did. In his version of the story, after I tie and gag him and tickle him for information for the first time, he said I gagged him again and then went to see my boyfriend Mark (now my husband and father of my kids, FYI) Not true, although at the time, when Eric was my bound and gagged captive, that¡¦s what I led him to believe.

I DID tickle-torture him pretty bad for about 45 minutes to start with, and gagged him with electrician¡¦s tape I stole from my father (an electrician). Eric was crying and laughing and I thought I was close to breaking him, so I used a psychological torture that I was sure would make him crack. His tape-gag was off so I took a pair of socks and tied them around his mouth as a gag and told him I was leaving him there while I went to see Mark for a while. I even put my shoes on and my jacket too to make it look like I was going out. Here¡¦s the part Eric didn¡¦t tell you ¡V I then blindfolded him with a scarf and tied his feet to a couch leg so he couldn¡¦t go anywhere. I remember word for word what I told him as he lay there with his hands and feet tied, gagged, blindfolded, and whimpering (he was smiling, too ;)

¡§You¡¦re my priiiisoner. You¡¦re not going aaaaanywhere. I¡¦m going to leave you here bound and gagged and make you think of how much worse the torture will get when I get baaaa-aack. No more nice girl ¡V I¡¦ll tickle you haaaaard when I get back. Nooooo one will rescue you and I¡¦ll neeeeever untie you. Unless you come to your senses and start remembering things. Byyyyye!¡¨

He thrashed around at my feet as I left. I put the TV volume on and put on MTV so he could here music he didn¡¦t like and I left. HE thought I was leaving him alone. What I did, though, was get in my car, move it down two houses on the street in front of a neighbor who wasn¡¦t home, and then walked back. I had pulled all the blinds inside so no one could see when I tied Eric up, but I walked around back and could see through a crack as he struggled on the floor bound, gagged, and blindfolded. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing. After a few minutes I slowly and quietly went back into the house through the back kitchen door ¡V I took my shoes off again in the doorway so he couldn¡¦t hear me walking, but there¡¦s no way he would have with the TV on all the way downstairs. Then I sat on the stairs in my socks looking down at him struggling on the den floor for a while ¡V 15 or 20 minutes ¡V figuring I¡¦d finally broken him. That¡¦s when I went back downstairs quietly and didn¡¦t let him know I was there until I gave him a quick hard tickle to the armpits. He nearly jumped out of the room and his scream could be heard clear through the socks in his mouth. Then I took his gag and blindfold off and continued to interrogate him. So that¡¦s what happened ¡V I never left him alone for more than 2 minutes. He just thought I did. I know it¡¦s cruel, but I hope that makes me sound a little less evil. Eric told you guys he was alone for 2 hours. Men!

So I hope that clears it up! (Oh, and yes I did threaten him with a kick to the crotch, which I would NEVER do, and tugged his hair and gave him a Charlie horse in the leg. And, of course, I tickled him to hysterics. But no ¡V those weren¡¦t tears of pain. Trust me ¡V they were from laughing so hard! Cruel? Yes! But I KNOW he enjoyed it more than a little in a strange way!

2) It did not take from Friday night till Sunday morning ¡V way, way off! It took until Saturday morning. And he slept for a while ¡V several hours ¡V while tied to a bed while I watched him and for a while slept next to him. It was complicated changing the way I tied him up ¡V first I tied his hands behind his back, then later I tied them to the bedboard, using some difficult manipulations and movements ¡V but he was in my control and I did it. (And yes I let him go to the bathroom one time earlier ¡V don¡¦t ask me how I did it, but somehow I found a way without untying his hhands). Then after he woke up I tied his hands behind his back again ¡V I won¡¦t go into how, but that¡¦s when he almost escaped and had to be punished. It was hard, but I did it ¡V he was kind of a wimp. But it didn¡¦t last 36 hours, Eric! Good Grief! It was about 10 hours, tops. And I was with him the whole time. So that wasn¡¦t accurate.

3) The tickling, I would imagine, was every bit as bad as he described it. I was brutal and merciless, and he cried like a baby. But believe it or not, tickle-torturing him was my last resort. My plan was to make him think we were going to study, while I had lots of rope and tape and socks in my bag for tying and gagging him. I would catch him off guard, tie him up, and threaten him with torture unless he told me Mark¡¦s past sexual stories. Here¡¦s the thing ¡V I KNEW HE HAD STORIES TO TELL ME! Mark told me as much, that he and Eric confided in each other. I figured once I had him tied up and threatened him with unnamed tortures, he would start talking. I never knew he would be so darn stubborn, the little brat! That¡¦s when I sat on him, gagged him with the tape and decided to tickle his stomach, ribs, and armpits for 10 minutes. Then I¡¦d pull the tape off and he¡¦s start singing like a canary ¡V anything to get me to stop the torture!

Here¡¦s how I got the idea. From two things.

One, I knew he was ticklish because I¡¦d tickled him hard, for about 10 seconds, once before. We were sitting in the cafeteria ¡V as you may remember, we were both in college and living at home ¡V and I was listening to a Walkman with Spanish dance music that I loved and I was singing along to it. A few other girls and one other guy were at the table, and Eric was next to me. As I would sing with the headphones on he would reach over and turn the music off. I told him ¡§Knock it off or you¡¦ll be sorry.¡¨ But he said, ¡§Claudia, the joy of the Walkman I no one else should have to hear it!¡¨ So this went on a few times. Then, after those few times, he got fed up and grabbed the whole Walkman, unplugged it, and took it, leaving just the headphones dangling from my ears. I jumped up and he made a big mistake ¡V instead of running away with the Walkman, he put in his his lap and held it under the table, huddling up over it. I stood up and said, ¡§Oh, you think you¡¦re funny!¡¨ and I reached down and I tickled his ribs from behind really fast, digging my fingers in. Eric screamed and let go of the Walkman and I dug my fingers into his ribs and tickled him for about 3 more seconds before stopping and saying, ¡§See what you get!¡¨ The other girls and guy there laughed. I put the Walkman back on while Eric¡¦s face stayed red and I said, ¡§Woo ¡V a little ticklish, are we, Eric?¡¨ He said, softly, ¡§Omigod ¡V you have no idea. PLEASE don¡¦t ever tickle me again!¡¨ I giggled and went back to my music. But I remembered how ticklish he was and remembered it a couple months later as I began to hatch my torture plan.

As far as tying him up ¡V that I learned the hard way. I wasn¡¦t really into bondage ¡V at least not then I wasn¡¦t �º. (The truth was I was a virgin and had, like, NO experience with guys. Mark was pretty much my first boyfriend and he had LOTS of it. That¡¦s what I wanted to know about. Why do guys keep that a secret?) But about a year earlier, when I was in high school, I had to babysit for my 14-year-old sister when she had a few girlfriends over for a sleepover. Not really babysit ¡V my parents both worked at night and I had to watch them. Well, I must¡¦ve been a real bitch to them that night because all of a sudden, two of them jumped me and tied my hands behind my back with a bathrobe belt, and then tied my feet with stockings. I had a T-shirt and sweatpants on and was barefoot and they stuck a sock in my mouth and tickled me until they thought I¡¦d learned my lesson. They untied me about an hour later and made me apologize. So that¡¦s how I knew about the idea of tying someone up and tickling them.

So those were the mistakes Eric made in telling his story, and that¡¦s where I got the idea from. Tying him up was easy ¡V I wrestled him to the ground and kept softly kicking him in the belly to wear him out (don¡¦t get concerned, readers. Remember ¡V I had socks on only) and finally forced him to put his hands behind his back and I tied them there. Then I tied his feet and his arms and he¡¦s right ¡V when Eric tried to protest at first, I put my foot over his mouth! I needed him quiet ¡V what can I say?

¡§You¡¦re my hostage ¡V I¡¦m kidnapping you!¡¨ I announced to him. ¡§And I¡¦m going to tie you up until I get what I want!¡¨

I figured I was going to get Eric to talk pretty quick because after I tied him up, I took his shoes and socks off and he had no idea why! He was all jumpy and panicky and yelling ¡§Claudia ¡V don¡¦t take my shoes and socks off! Please, not the socks! What are you going to do to me!¡¨ I figured he wasn¡¦t exactly expecting me to tickle him, but maybe it was in the back of his mind, and this would make him panic when he knew I would tickle him and he would give it up.

¡§You¡¦re going to tell me everything Mark told you about his love life, or I¡¦m going to torture it out of you!¡¨ I yelled back. ¡§I don¡¦t think you want to find out how good a torturer I can be!¡¨

I knew how to tie good knots from Girl Scouts and working with my cousins on boat docks in Spain a few summers, so I figured I had Eric tied up really well. But as far as tying someone up, this was my first time.

And then he basically left me no choice but to tickle Eric. I felt he was still giving me the runaround so I lost my cool and prepared to gag him. When I pulled out the electrical tape, Eric went crazy and started to scream ¡§NO! DON¡¦T GAG ME! PLEASE DON¡¦T GAG ME CLAUDIA!¡¨ So I just grinned and taunted him and said, in a babylike voice, ¡§Yes, little baby, I WILL gag you.¡¨ And he kept screaming so I put my hand over his mouth and the little creep bit me! THAT¡¦S when I smacked him in the face, but not hard. He was still laughing. And I said, ¡§Now I¡¦m going to enjoy this! Hold still!¡¨ And I gagged Eric with a few strips of tape. He screamed into them really bad and his eyes got big.

That¡¦s when I said, ¡§Sure you don¡¦t want to talk, huh?¡¨ And he tried to scream that he couldn¡¦t with a gag over his mouth and I teased him some more. ¡§Oh, poor baby. Sounds like the cat¡¦s got your tongue! Well, I need to show you how serious I am!¡¨

Eric¡¦s eyes got bigger.

¡§I apologize in advance for what I¡¦m about to do, but I seem to remember you¡¦re veeerrry ticklish!¡¨ I said, and I did that thing where I was wiggling my fingers over Eric¡¦s body and I could tell he was trying desperately to protect himself but he couldn¡¦t with his hands tied behind his back, so that just made him scream harder into the gag.

¡§Here we go!¡¨ I yell. ¡§I¡¦ll tickle you to death and that will refresh your memory!!!!¡¨

And I tickled him like a crazy woman, over his whole torso and under his arms and his neck and his hips. I tell you, you should have seen him ¡V his face was so red and his eyes were so huge and I could hear muffled laughter under the gag and finally I saw tears and I just laughed and kept brutally tickling poor Eric some more.

Eric¡¦s right ¡V when I saw his tears, I took one of his socks and wiped them away with it. I figured it was insulting in some way. When I finally pulled the tape off about 10 minutes later, Eric was screaming so hard and thrashing underneath me so hard that I thought for a minute he might break free of his ropes, but he didn¡¦t. I just screamed and screamed and I got up and sat on a chair put my feet on him to hold him down and told him to calm down, because ¡§it¡¦s only tickle-torture. What¡¦s the problem?¡¨

When he calmed down I said, ¡§Unless you want me to tickle you even harder, you will start talking NOW, Eric! Look at yourself, dummy! You¡¦re tied up at my feet and at my mercy! Don¡¦t be stupid ¡V tell me! THEN I¡¦ll untie you. But if not¡K¡¨ and I wiggled my fingers over him and grinned.

Eric was still panting and crying a little, giggling the whole time like a little boy, and I was sure he was going to give in. I was SURE of it. No one can take the kind of tickling I¡¦d just given him, I thought!

But I don¡¦t know whether Eric was brave, stupid, or a little of both, but he was still determined to keep his secrets. He must have thought HE could wear ME down. ¡§I DON¡¦T KNOW ANYTHING!¡¨ he insisted.

¡§Tsk tsk tsk,¡¨ I said, shaking my head and climbing on top of my bound prisoner again. ¡§Well then I guess I¡¦d just have to go to work tickling your feet!¡¨

As I rolled Eric over and sat on the back of his legs, just above his tied bare feet, he pleaded with me not to tickle his feet. PLEADED with me. Offered me money, food, gifts¡KEVERYTHING.

I lightly touched the sole of one of Eric¡¦s feet with one finger and then said, ¡§If you don¡¦t want me to tickle your feet, then TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW AND DO IT NOW!!! Three¡K.two¡Kone¡K.¡¨ But Eric just yelled, ¡§No! Please! Claudia, please don¡¦t tickle me anymore!¡¨

I just laughed and said, ¡§Hmm, maybe you¡¦re enjoying this!¡¨ (this was before I knew some people actually DO enjoy being tickled, and even though Eric may have liked parts of it in a way, I KNOW he was praying for me to stop.) ¡§In that case I¡¦ll just tickle your feet over and over and you can enjoy every minute of it!¡¨ And I tickled Eric¡¦s poor bound helpless feet for probably 30 minutes, listening to him scream himself hoarse, listening to his uncontrollable peels of laughter, and occasionally looking behind me and watching as Eric furiously tried to untie his hands. He couldn¡¦t, of course!

Later, I¡¦d tickle him with my toes, put my bare feet in ice and step on his bare stomach, and gag him while I would tickle him mercilessly for 10 minutes at a time. As you all know by now, I finally broke my hostage with the tickling and he gave it all up. I won¡¦t go into what he told me ¡V it¡¦s between me and Mark (and Eric ;) but after he was done and finally composed ¡V this was the next morning around 8 a.m. ¡V he said, ¡§Now PLEASE, Claudia. PLEASE untie me! You¡¦ve proven your point!¡¨

I again silenced my prisoner with a socked foot over the mouth and folded my arms and stood over him and said, ¡§I tickled all that information out of you, Eric, you¡¦re right! I have no need to torture you anymore. But the problem is, you¡¦ve been lying to me for months about what you knew. And I just cannot have that! So I need to punish you for lying before I untie you!¡¨

And as an exhausted Eric started to scream, I tied those two socks around his mouth again for a gag and tickled him everywhere ¡V ribs, feet, stomach, armpits, and everywhere else ¡V for close to an hour. He laughed and cried like a baby! I lectured him as I crouched over him and tickled him. ¡§If only you¡¦d been honest, I wouldn¡¦t have had to kidnap you, Eric! I¡¦m sorry I had to tie you up, gag you, and tickle you almost to death, but really, what choice did I have! Tickle tickle tickle tickle - here comes some more tickle-torture for my prisoner!¡¨

Finally I stopped and that was it. Yes, I took a picture of Eric bound and gagged, but never developed it and used it as blackmail so he would keep his mouth shut (if I could have, I would have kept him gagged forever! Men talk too much!!!) And while Eric claims in his story that I left him tied up, I didn¡¦t really. I loosened the ropes around his feet so much he could just wriggle out of them in about 5 seconds, and his hands were tied with a simple bow-knot. He got loose a I walked out the door.

WHEW! What memories! I hoped you all enjoyed my version of the story. Eric had it mostly right, and trust him when he tells you I was (maybe still am hee hee hee) a very sadistic torturer when I have to be. �º

Thank you for taking the time to listening to my side of the story. This was fun! I hope whoever was offended isn¡¦t quite as much anymore. And please, I would love to hear what you all think of my version!

Ciao!

Claudia