Tw : 05 - Me, my sister and my mom (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tw : 05 - Me, my sister and my mom (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tw's stories
05 - Me, my sister and my mom
Story index at the bottom

By TW

Thursday, July 8th 2004 - 12:26:50 PM

Me my sister and my mom

Now while I use to tie my one sister up a lot, there were a few times when the table was turned, and I found myself bound and gagged.

I was in my first year in jr high,my sister Amy was I think 3 yrs younger. Well this one day she came up to me and asked if she could tie me up. I laughed at her and said "No way!". She whined at me saying it was only fair, since I tied her up all the time. I as many guys at that age thought, 'well she is just a girl, and I am a guy, and can get out off anything she does'.

After a few more minutes of her whining, I said, ok, BUT once I get loose you have to let me tie you up. She didn't like that idea to much, but she wanted to tie me up real bad, so she agreed.

Of course our parents were not at home.

We were in the living room, she ran out for a minute, then she came back with a few rolls of masking tape. I am not sure why, but there was always masking tape in the house, very little rope. Now even though I used the tape on her and she could never get out, I thought, she was just a kid, and I was bigger, so I would be able to get free easily.

Amy taped my arms to my side, she slowly ran around me in circles, giggling the whole time. She ended up using almost to whole rolls of tape to tie me up. I ended up almost looking like a mummy with the tape wrapped around me from my chest to my feet, with just my hands showing. She told me to sit on the couch, she then took the last of the 2nd role of tape and covered my mouth by wrapping it all the way around my head!

Luckily I had semi short hair. Amy wrapped the tape below my nose to my chin. Gagged like that I couldn't say a word, let alone get the gag off. I shook my head side to side, up and down, mmmped a little bit, Amy just stood in front of me laughing. She pointed at me and said "Ha! got you,lets see you get out off that"

I tried. Boy did I try, but I was tied up tight.

Amy spined around the room, saying, "Look, I can move and talk and you can't" then she would giggle. She plopped down on the floor in front of me and the tv, She looked over her shoulder at me and said "When you give up, tell me and I will untie you..maybe", and she laughed at me, then turned to the tv.

It was a good 15 minutes, and I found I couldn't get loose. Amy then got up and said "I am going to get a pop you want one, oh thats right you're still all tied up, too bad". She left and came back with her pop, and plopped right back in front of the tv.

About 5 minutes later our mom comes walking into the living room. She sees me tied up and gag, looks at my sister, and says "Young lady, did you do this to your brother?". Now while I was embarrassed by being seen tied up, I thought for sure Amy was going to get in trouble for tying me up, cool I thought. Well my sister did say yes but she said "Yes,he asked me to tie him up".

"Oh he did?" my mom asked. I mffed trying to talk, but couldn't. "So you like to be tied up huh? Well enjoy yourself honey" and she left the room!

My sister smiled at me then whispered at me "you wont be tieing me up today".

My mom came back in with a cup of coffee and asked Amy what she was watching. My mom looked me over, then asked Amy If I had wanted to be gagged too. Amy said "yes mom, he asked me to tie him up and gag him too". What a liar I thought.

"Well as long as he likes it..."

Just then the doorbell rang, it was my mom's lady friend from next store, she had come over to have some coffee with her. She saw me all taped up and gagged on the couch and looked surprised.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Oh, he asked his little sister to tie him up, seems he wanted to be tied up".

"Oh", her friend said. They both sat down at the dinning room table, for there coffee. They could see us from the dinning room. My mom made no effort to untie me, but why would she, she thought I liked being tied up. Her friend would look over at me once in awhile and smile at me. I over heard her say to my mom, "He looks cute tied up like that". She then asked my mom "If he can't talk, how will you know when to untie him?". My mom just shrugged her shoulders, and said "Well, I guess we will just let him stay like that until diner, and then untie him whether he wants to be untied or not".

Dinner was a good hour away! Amy heard that, smirked at me, and said "Pay back for all the times you tied me up".

Right before dinner my mom told Amy to untie me. "Aww do I have to? Can't I just take his gag off and feed him?"

"No" my mom said,"I don't care how much he likes to be tied up".

Amy took her time to untie me, and wouldn't take the gag off until almost the end. Once I was free my mom asked me "Did you have fun sweetie?"

Now I couldn't rat on my sister, cause I would have to tell my mom that I wanted to tie up my sister, and she never liked me doing that. So I was like,"Umm yeah mom".

I did get back at my sister, but boy did I get in trouble for that.

TW
http://aw.hyperboards.com/index.cgi