L : 02 - Reconnecting with "Claudia" (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

L : 02 - Reconnecting with "Claudia" (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

L's stories
02 - Reconnecting with "Claudia"
Story index at the bottom

By L

Monday, June 21st 2004 - 11:25:50 PM

Reconnecting with "Claudia"

My name is Eric, and a few years ago I posted a story on this website called "Tortured By Claudia", which generated some discussion and I think became somewhat well-known here. I wrote it anonymously - I signed by name as "L" because I didn't want to use my name.

I wrote about a time my freshman year of college when one of my closest friends, a Spanish dark-haired beauty named Claudia, finally got tired of my dodging her on questions about the past of her boyfriend/my friend Mark. Fed up with my refusing to tell her Mark's somewhat colorful secrets, she kidnapped me and forced me to. She tied me up one night and proceeded to tickle me so badly that I thought I actually might die right there. It was brutal torture and she eventually forced me to talk. The tickling went on for hours and hours and Claudia kept me tied up until I told her everything. It's something I will never, ever forget.

Well, that was more than 15 years ago, and Claudia and I have since grown up and moved on. We're both married now (her to Mark - who has NEVER heard the story, amazingly), both have kids, and live a long way apart. We've kept in touch via email and the phone, but haven't seen much of each other. A few times in the past we've brought up and laughed about the night Claudia kidnapped and tortured me, but not for a long while.

But recently, there was a reunion of sorts for some of us from college, and both of us went. Claudia informed me ahead of time she was going, and we were thrilled to see each other. She still looks great - the best way I can describe it is she looks something like Penelope Cruz, and talks with that faint kind of accent also. Both of our spouses came for the weekend also to a hotel for the reunion, but one night Claudia and I decided to stay late in the hotel bar and catch up privately. Again, we were never involved, just good friends.

So we're talking one night at the bar and I'm wondering if I should bring it up again, and I keep wondering for a while. Then, as we're reminiscing, she starts to giggle again. I said, "What? What's so funny?" It was late and we were tired.

Claudia kept giggling. "I was just thinking about that time. I can't BELIEVE what I did to you that night. Oh God. Remember?"

"Remember? Are you kidding me?" I laughed. "I thought you'd kill me". I spoke softly, so as not to be heard by anyone else. "You tickled me so hard I thought I'd die!"

"I know, I know - you were so ticklish and I knew you couldn't take it", Claudia said, giggling so hard she barely got the words out, and then having to catch her breath. "I can't believe I did that. I'm not that kind of person".

"What kind of person?" I asked. "A lunatic?"

"Yeah," she laughed. "The kind of girl who would kidnap someone and torture them!"

"You know, it was so awful I still remember exactly what you were wearing. That turquoise blouse with the short sleeves. Remember?" I said.

"My favorite! Oh yeah! I loved that blouse. Actually, I kept it until a couple years ago when it finally got too worn out. Too bad," Claudia said with a grin, "lots of memories!"

We both laughed a lot. "You should have seen yourself. I still remember you tied up on the floor and gagged, and I'm screaming that I'll tickle you to death if you don't tell me everything. Oh my God! You should have seen the look ion your face - you're, like, trying to scream but I gagged you, so you can't. You must have been thinking, "This girl is crazy!"" Claudia said while laughing hard. "I hope I didn't traumatize you for life!"

"Well, I still remember it, that's for sure!"

"Did I ever apologize, sweetie? I'm sorry I did that to you. But I TOLD you not to keep secrets from me. Guess I had to teach you a lesson!"

So we talked for a while about it and had a great laugh, and then I told her that I had actually anonymously told the story online, on this website. At first she smiled and laughed - "You jerk! How could you!" - but I told her it was just too good a story to pass up, and since it happened so long ago and no full identities were used, what was the harm?

Claudia quickly accepted that and agreed that it was OK, and even said she wanted to see the story. So I said, "You know what'd be fun? If YOU wrote your own version of it, after seeing mine. Tell it from your perspective."

It didn't take long for her to agree to do it. And that's the purpose of this strange little post - not just a walk down memory lane. Claudia has agreed to write her own version of the story. She'll email me in a few days, and then I'll post it. I know now that there are a few details I got wrong - she told me - and a few things I left out. Nothing too drastic or important, but I thought a different version of this story might be fun. So it's coming soon.

That sound OK?

Eric