Matt : 01 - The Tickle Torture Game For A Punk Brother (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Matt : 01 - The Tickle Torture Game For A Punk Brother (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Matt's stories
01 - The Tickle Torture Game For A Punk Brother
Story index at the bottom

By Matt

Tuesday, June 1st 2004 - 11:25:06 PM

The Tickle Torture Game For A Punk Brother

I'm Matt.

Looking back at it, I was a bratty obnoxious 15-year-old who probably deserved the torture he got from his sister and three of her friends. I mocked, I interrupted, I was rude, I made fun of everything, I made disgusting jokes and references, and worst of all I never shut up. Yeah, I probably deserved the protracted torture I got. But when it happened, I thought it was the cruelest thing I'd ever seen.

The kidnappers and torturers were my sister Lisa (18), her best friend Erin (18), Erin's sister Barbara (14) and our neighbor Carly (17). I was the torturee. The four were hanging out and I wouldn't stop bothering them. This had gone on all summer and my dropping some unknown news about things I'd seen my sister do with her boyfriend (not sex, just lots of petting in our backyard that I described in vivid detail. The four decided it was time to teach me a lesson. My guess is they met for about an hour late Friday to devise their plan, not to my knowledge, and then came back Saturday to implement it. It was late summer 1996. My parents were at a wedding that day. It would be the longest day of my life.

I was awoken my Lisa in her PJs pouncing on me in my sleep and handcuffing my hands behind my back. She then stuffed a sock in my mouth and told me to shut up. Lisa was tiny - 4'9" - but strong. She was cute with brown hair and a pretty face. She didn't deserve a brother like me when I was 15. The handcuffs were mine - I had several pair and sometimes used them on Lisa.

"Just suck on that sock for a minute while I call in the troops. You're dead!" Lisa said, perching on top of me and holding me down. She grabbed my bedside phone and called Erin to come over with Barbara, and to grab Carly and the supplies (??) Then she looked down at me and smiled.

"We're kidnapping you and teaching you a lesson for every rotten thing you've done this summer, you little punk!" she snarled on top of me. "You're in for the longest day of your life". It was just after 9 a.m.

I was just wearing sweatpants and socks, no shirt. Lisa had a pink short-sleeved preppie shirt and flannel PJ pants and red socks. She stayed on top of me while I writhed around without success. She was draining my strength and I was out of steam. A few minutes later my bedroom door opened and in walked Erin, Barbara and Carly. Erin had the same kind of shirt as Lisa, only green, and khaki Capris. She was tall and blonde. Her feet were bare. Barbara, who strangely looked like Lisa, wore ripped jeans and a t-shirt with white socks. Carly, who was tan and blonde and stunning, wore grey sweats and a white necked T-shirt. She was barefoot too.

They were all impressed with Lisa's work.

"Was it hard to tie him up?" Erin asked.

"No. I got him half asleep."

"Is that one of his socks - the filthy ones?" Carly asked, horrified.

"No, no - it's one of my own socks and it's clean," Lisa said. "You guys have the stuff?"

"Downstairs - ready to go," Barbara said.

"OK,. Great - let's get him down there," Lisa said.

Lisa took the sock out of my mouth and hoisted me to my feet and she and Erin and Barbara dragged me downstairs. Carly followed behind with two more pairs of handcuffs. When I got downstairs I saw a posterboard with numbers 1 through 12 on the wall of our den, along with rope and duct tape and a folding chair. I was forced into the chair by Lisa and Barbara while Erin grabbed the ropes and Carly took what looked like notecards out of a bag and sat on the couch.

"You just hold still, Matt, while Erin ties your feet. Don't move," Lisa said, holding me in place. Carly got my feet tied fast and them Barbara tied me to the chair around the chest.

They all stood back and looked at me with very pleased smiles.

"This is the best I've ever seen you, Matthew. All tied up and helpless," Carly said.

"Lisa's going to explain to you what the plan is," Erin said, grabbing the duct tape off the floor, "and this is a gag to make sure you don't interrupt!"

Erin tore off a piece of tape and I screamed "No, Don't!" but Carly came behind me and held my head in place while Erin forced the tape over my mouth.

"Lisa, he's bound and gagged as planned. The floor is yours," Erin said.

Then Lisa began her monologue.

"You, Matthew, are a disgusting little pervert who has never gotten what's coming to him. Today is the day you get what's coming to you. We are going to torture the brattiness right out of you. One weakness I know you have is you're ticklish. Very ticklish! That's a big part of today's lesson. But it's not the best part. (referring to poster) Each of these 12 numbers represents a part of your body. Each of these body parts will be tested for ticklishness today by me and my three fellow captors. The body parts are (and she pointed to each on my bound body as she said this giggling) the ears, the neck, the arms, the armpits, the stomach, the front ribcage, the back ribcage, the hips, the thighs, the knees, the tops of the feet, and the bottoms of the feet. Do you understand?"

I nodded while trying to plead to not do this. I was perhaps the most ticklish person in the world, and the thought of being tickled period worried me. The thought of being tickled while tied up filled me with what I can only describe as terror.

"This is a two minute egg timer," Lisa continued, holding the sand-filled device in front of me. "Carly has prepared 12 notecards, each with one of those body parts on it. They will be drawn randomly, face down, and then numbered and distributed in order to the four of us. In other words, we will all get three cards with a body part on it. We will take you out of the chair and leave you tied up on the floor. Handcuffs will be placed on your feet as well to assure you don't escape. We go upstairs to my room and come down in order to tickle you for two minutes on the body part we have drawn. The tickler will have the option to gag you or not, but your gag will be placed back on at the end of each two-minute tickling. You will be given a two-minute breather in between."

"Now," Lisa said as her eyes sparkled and I grew close to panic, "here's where you have a chance. Each of the four of will gauge your ticklishness on that body part on a scale of 1 to 10. For example, if Carly gets the soles of your feet and your reaction isn't much, she'll give it a low grade, like a 1 or 2. If you go crazy, whether gagged or not, you may get an 8, 9, or 10. We will write your score on each of our cards. Now, in case someone feels like taking pity on you, or in case you fool someone, each of us is allowed one appeal. Meaning, say Barbara doesn't want you to suffer too much and give you a 1 for ears. I may say, - I doubt that - And then I'm allowed, just once, to tickle you there myself for 20 seconds. If your reaction is accurate, then fine. If not, we ALL decide on a new score. Each of your scores will depend on how strong you are and how tough you try to be. This is your chance. When all 12 tickle spots are done, we'll come down and tally the scores. Now, look here" she said, pulling out another posterboard.

I'd had it and turned away. But Erin grabbed my head and forced me to look.

"Don't you play with us, boy!" Erin threatened. "You do as your told!"

The posterboard was broken down into categories:

0-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91- 100
101-

There was a double line below the 61-70 entry, Lisa explained.

"Here's how it works, Matt. If you score under 30, we untie you on the spot. That's it. 31-40 gets 15 minutes of tickling, but only on your 3 worst spots. 41-50 gets 20 minutes of tickling - by all of us - but only on your five worst spots. 51-60 - oooh, we're getting into the dangerzone here. Two 20 minutes tickle-torture sessions, but the last 10 minutes are on the spot of your choice. 61-70 - this is not a good one, but it could be worse as you'll see in a minute - gets you two half-hour tickling sessions, with the final 5 minutes of each on the spot of your choice. But then..."

Lisa stopped and they all giggled. Lisa's face came about an inch from mine and she gave me a sick grin.

"Below the double line and you're dead. Below the double line and we take you upstairs. Upstairs is not a place you want to be. Once we get you upstairs, we tie you down to my bed, stretched out, and put only a pair of shorts on you. I'll do that, so don't worry. We will then gag you now and then. Maybe with tape, maybe with a bandana, maybe with a sock. If your score is 71 to 80, we will tickle you everywhere for 90 minutes straight. At 81 to 90, it goes up to 2 hours. 91 to 100 is 2 1/2 hours. And sweetie, over 101... well, that's until 10 p.m. tonight. We'll keep you tied up until then and tickle you for hours and hours, with only short breaks. And at some point we'll pull out some of my dirty socks for a gag, just to make it more awful for you. That is the worst case scenario."

"Are you ready, punk?" Erin said, grabbing me by the hair and looking at me sternly. I was petrified and grunting for mercy.

"Let's do it", Lisa said and they all drew cards and went upstairs. The first one down was Carly.

"I'm not crazy about this, Matt, but they threatened to tie ME up if I didn't do my part. Do you want me to take your gag off?" Carly asked.

I nodded.

Carly pulled my gag off and and I begged.

"Carly please!!!! Please untie me now!!!! I'll die!!!!"

Carly quickly placed her hand over my mouth to quiet me. Then she started the egg timer.

"Stop it. You'll only make it worse. Look, I have to tickle your neck for two minutes. If you can control yourself, I'll give you a good score. Here we go," and Carly took her hand off my mouth and started to lightly tickle my neck, somewhat mercifully. I squirmed and giggled and said the occasional "Stop!" but she said "Shhhhh" and continued until the timer ran out.

"That wasn't so bad. I'll give it a 4. OK? It could have been worse," Carly said, putting my gag back on and running upstairs after writing her score.

Erin was next and she walked in slowly and sadistically.

"No fight it, because your dead. And your gag is staying on, you little creep!" Erin sneered. "Guess what I have? Your hips!"

I flinched and mmmphed into the gag.

"I already know everything I need to know," Erin said, starting the timer and sitting on my legs, giggling evilly. "Look at you - you're almost crying thinking about it, aren't you?"

I nodded and closed my eyes, as if to make it go way.

"Well, watch this," Erin said, and lowered two fingers into the soft spot between my stomach and legs, just for a moment. It was like a bolt of lightning and I screamed into the gag.

"Just what I thought!" Erin giggled. "Look at me, creep," and she sat on me and wrote "10" on her card. "You're dead!"

Erin then got up, stood over my bound and helpless body for about a minute, and when the timer was just about out again, she jabbed her big toe into my hips and wiggled it for about 3 seconds. I bolted upright and screamed again.

Erin snickered and walked away, leaving me nearly in tears on the floor.

When Barbara came down and said, "Time to tickle the bottoms of your feet!" I knew I was dead.

To be continued.

Matt

Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

This was a great one!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic