Silent Simon : 31 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Fair Play (fff/ff, mmm/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 31 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Fair Play (fff/ff, mmm/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
31 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Fair Play
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Friday, February 20th 2004 - 06:35:49 PM

Pajama Party Prisoners--Fair Play

Kevin, Bryan and I raced up the stairs as fast as we could, wondering how successful our captors had been at freeing our captives. Just minutes ago, we had four out of six girls in our grasp. One had escaped, and with the free pair, had exacted a sort-of revenge on us guys. Now our captors had gone to free our captives, and we knew we had to stop them or we would soon be in no small amount of trouble. And we weren't the kind to give up easily.

I didn't have time to ask Bryan and Kevin how they got captured, but my neck still smarted where the tape had been wrapped around my head, catching some of my hair in the process. When I ripped the tape off, the hair came with it, and the pain was enough to remind me that I needed some answers before this night was out. But for right now, we just had to concentrate on regaining the upper hand with my sister's slumber party pals.

We topped the stairs and rounded the corner, noticing that all three doors were open. Dashing into Tim's old bedroom, I jerked open the closet door and was pleased to see that curly-headed Denise was still secure, wedged in tightly between the wall and some boxes with her hands bound behind her, gagged with both bandanna and tape, and blindfolded in the dark for good measure. I patted her on the head, ignoring her whines for release as I closed the door. Apparently, they hadn't found Denise.

Tiffany had been tied up in the end of her own closet, but when we checked, we found no sign that she had even been there, not even the ropes, handkerchief and tape I had used to tie her up. Looking at my friends curiously, I motioned for silence and we slipped down the hall toward my bedroom. I really couldn't believe what we saw.

Tiffany, Jennifer and Stephanie were standing over the red-headed sisters, Kellie and Amber. The latter two were tied back to back in a bundle on the floor, and they were none too happy about it. To my utter amazement, Kellie's hands had been pulled backward and tied in front of Amber's stomach, and Amber's had been tied in front of Kellie's. More rope encircled their bodies to keep them together, and their legs had been tied around the ankles, knees and thighs. Their mouths were taped shut, and from the muffled grunting behind the silver adhesive, I assumed their mouths were stuffed full of cloth as well. Now they were sitting on the floor looking angrily up at their captors and grunting furiously. That's when they saw us.

I detected the change in the grunts, from protest to warning, but the other three never turned around. Bryan being the tallest reached for Jennifer, Kevin for my sister, and I for Stephanie. We grabbed them all at the same time, silencing their cries of surprise with our hands. I clamped my palm down especially hard on Stephanie, still aggravated at her having got the upper hand with me before. From the moment I grabbed her, it was a fierce struggle, and I did not know what was going on with the other two struggling pairs until it was all over. Stephanie was more than a handful for me.

With her had pinned against my shoulder and my hand tight over her mouth, I wrapped my other arm around her, trapping her arms at her sides. She squealed and tried to twist, by I held her firm. Next she tried to stomp my feet and kick me, but I danced quickly without losing my grip and tossed her onto my bed. There was some rope under my pillow, and straddling her legs, I released her mouth and grabbed both of her hands, pulling them behind her back. She continued trying to kick me, but to no avail, and though she could have screamed for help, she didn't. She merely continued grunting her frustration as she fought to avoid being bound.

I succeeded in crossing her wrists and binding them with a quick loop that secured her long enough for me to wrap her hands more thoroughly without much difficulty. I rolled off her and caught her feet, pulling them up until her heels were pressed against her rump, and I tied them tightly together, then hog-tied her. She tried to jerk free, but she was tiring. To tell the truth, so was I, but I wasn't about to let this one get away.

Once she was secured by the ropes and knew she couldn't get away, Stephanie's voice pealed with a laughing call for help, which I smothered with my hand while reaching for a handkerchief. At that moment, I looked over and saw that my friends had successfully wrestled the other two into submission. Now Tiffany was tied to the chair where I had put Jennifer before, a wadded bandanna stuffed all the way into her mouth but not tied, and Kevin and Bryan both were subduing Jennifer, who was tightly gagged and nearly bound. Satisfied that the girls were well in hand, I looked to the one underneath mine and grinned. Her blue eyes glimmered with humor, and I thought I felt a smile spreading beneath my palm.

"You know what's next, right?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmmm," she replied, moaning against my hand and tilting her jaw a little as if to say, "bring it on!"

So I did. Holding her jaw in my hand, I pressed the wadded handkerchief between her lips, cramming it in over her tongue and into her throat before I grabbed a second one and quickly stretched it between her lips. She took the rolled up cloth into her mouth and raised her head for me to tie, stretching tautly so that the gag was as tight and deep as possible. Knotting it off, I patted her cheek and sat up on the bed, tired by triumphant at the sight of all five captive girls. We had succeeded in capturing them all, and now I didn't have a clue what to do with them.

Silent Simon