Silent Simon : 30 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Turn About (fff/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 30 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Turn About (fff/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
30 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Turn About
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Thursday, February 12th 2004 - 07:14:22 PM

Pajama Party Prisoners--Turn About

My sister's sleep-over was getting more interesting by the second. Three of the six girls were now my prisoners, each tied up in separate rooms upstairs. A fourth had been in our grasp, and I had a feeling Bryan had tied her up and hidden her well, but thinking about my friends, I couldn't help but wonder where they were. I closed Tiffany's bedroom door and slipped to the top of the stairs, listening for any hint of commotion downstairs. Kevin was not in his assigned position at the bottom, and I hoped that he and Bryan had managed to secure the other two girls while I was taking care of Jennifer and Tiffany. I decided I'd have to go downstairs to find out.

Easing down the steps as quietly as I could, I stood against the wall one step from the bottom and carefully peeked around the corner. What I saw I couldn't believe.

Kevin was laying in a bundle on the dining room floor, hog-tied with rope we had stashed downstairs and gagged and blindfolded with our own bandannas. In a chair facing me sat Bryan, tied to the chair and securely gagged, but not blindfolded. In fact, his eyes were wide and staring at me, but he made no sound. I could not believe that two little girls had gotten the best of my friends, but that apparently was exactly what had happened. I waited a moment longer, then stepped out into the hallway to rescue them. Suddenly, everything went dark as a blanket was thrown over my head and three light-weight bodies crashed into mine, throwing me to the ground.

I tried to cry out, but got a mouthful of blanket as my reward. My hands were being pulled up behind my back and I heard the rip of tape as it was wrapped around my wrists. For my own sake, let me say that I put up a valiant struggle, but someone was sitting on my legs as they taped my feet together, and someone else was sitting on my butt. A third person pinned me to the floor with their knees on my shoulders, and I couldn't do anything but wriggle. I knew I was bested, for the moment, but what they didn't know was that two of their compatriots upstairs were secretly on my side.

They jerked me up onto my knees and yanked the blanket aside, and I barely had time to blink before I saw cute and blonde Stephanie with a wadded rag aiming toward my mouth. "Nogggmmmppphhhh!" I protested as she stuffed it in, and then I heard the rip of tape as one of the other girls slapped a strip over my lips and wrapped it all the way around my head. I really hated being gagged with tape, especially when it got in my hair, and I knew this was going to be a booger to get out of, but they kept winding until they were satisfied that my gag would not come loose before they ripped it off and patted the end down on my cheek. Amber and Kellie came around in front of me, grinning widely at their success.

I was quite impressed with the fact that they had managed to get all three of us like this, and I had it in mind that Kellie and Amber must have found Kevin and jumped him while we were upstairs with the others. Maybe Tiffany had even helped. And then somehow they had gotten to Bryan and Stephanie after I left the room with Jennifer. Glaring silently at my friend, I realized he was grinning around his gag, and he made an uncertain sound. The girls dragged me over and set me in a chair facing him, then wrapped some duct tape around my chest and shoulders to secure me to the chair. I rolled my eyes and grunted some more, but they ignored me. Then Stephanie got nose to nose with me and said, "Looks like your little plan didn't work, Simon. Now we're going to go rescue your sister and the others, and we're going to watch our movies while you sit here and struggle!" She laughed, chucking my chin as she did so, and I thumped my chair angrily on the floor as they disappeared upstairs.

That's when the unthinkable happened. I heard a door open downstairs, and I realized that in seconds one of my parents was going to come around the corner on their way to the kitchen and find us boys, sitting their trussed up like Thanksgiving turkeys. Bryan and I exchanged quick looks, and then my father stepped into the dining room. He didn't see us at first, and we remained very still, and of course very quiet, but just as he was passing through the doorway into the kitchen he glanced my way and drew up short.

"Simon, what in the world is going on?"

"Hmmmmm-mmmmoommmmmmhhhh-onnnngggghhh!" I hummed beneath the tight strap of tape on my lips. He came a little closer and saw Kevin on the floor, then began to laugh.

"The girls did this to you, didn't they?"

I nodded, again humming my affirmative response.

"I thought you were supposed to be at Bryan's house tonight."

I shrugged and tried to answer, hoping he would take the hint and remove my gag, but I feared he wasn't going to do anything of the kind.

"Have you been tying up your sister and her friends tonight?"

Again, I nodded, blushing hotly beneath his gaze.

"And they turned the tables on you?" He roared with laughter, and then looked back toward the living room as my mom came out. She took one look and started shaking her head in dismay.

"Boys, haven't I told you not to play rough with each other? Now look what you've done. You're all tied up and no place to go." She kept shaking her head as she continued into the kitchen, but my dad just kept staring. He moved over closer to Bryan's chair and I saw him fumbling behind my friend's back, whispering all the while. Bryan nodded and grunted into his gag, and then my dad joined mom in the kitchen.

Suddenly, Bryan brought his hands around in front and ripped the bandanna from his lips, spitting out the cloth they had wadded behind it. He deftly untied his feet, then knelt quickly beside Kevin and untied his hands. Leaving Kevin to get undone the rest of the way, he came to me and studied the tape around my face and limbs. Then he said, "I'm going to have to get some scissors or something, okay?"

I nodded and grunted for him to hurry. Kevin was almost completely untied, and an instant later, Bryan returned from the bathroom with a small pair of scissors. He slipped the blades between my wrists and cut through the tape, then did the same to the tape around my arms. Next he did my feet, and then finally my mouth. Knowing nothing else to do, I spit the rag out of my mouth and taking the tape firmly in my grasp, I ripped it off around my neck, wincing as I pulled lots of hair out, but there was no time for pain. We had to stop the girls before they all got free and we had to start over.

Silent Simon