Silent Simon : 29 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Tiffany (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 29 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Tiffany (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
29 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Tiffany
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Thursday, February 12th 2004 - 12:16:05 PM

Pajama Party Prisoners--Tiffany

I took one last look at Jennifer, wanting to make sure she couldn't possible free herself. She was in a straight-backed wooden chair, bound with ropes that encircled various areas of her body - wrists, upper arms, ankles, knees, waist - securing her tightly to the chair. I had stuffed a wadded bandanna into her mouth, then rolled a second one up and tied it between her lips. Her dark brown eyes were wide with excitement as she struggled against the restraints, moaning all the while into her stifling gag. I grinned at her, taking my sister by the arm as we exited the room. The last thing we heard before I closed the door was Jennifer's muffled pleading, and we ignored it.

Out in the hall, everything was dark and silent. Tiffany looked at me and said, "Have you already captured Stephanie and Denise, too?"

I smiled and nodded in reply. "They're in Tim's old room."

"Really? I looked in there but I didn't see them."

Walking her down the hall, I decided we'd check on the rest of our friends before I tied my sister up. I opened the door to Tim's room and went in, closing the door quickly behind me. We both listened intently, and I whispered, "Hey, Bryan! Are you up here?"

My friend did not reply, but there was a small sound coming from the closet. I grinned at Tiffany and jerked my head in that direction. "Take a look in the closet, Tiff."

She did and gasped at the sight of her friend. Denise was still wedged in tightly between the boxes and the wall, her hands bound behind her back, her arms, legs and ankles looped tightly with rope. She was still blindfolded, and the lower half of her face was plastered in silver duct tape. Upon hearing the closet door open, she moaned into the gag, but Tiffany quickly shut the door and turned to look at me. "Did she put up a fight?"

"Yeah, she did."

"She usually puts up a fight for us, too."

I inhaled sharply and stared at my sister. "You girls tie each other up?"

"Sure," she shrugged. "You think boys are the only ones who play like this?"

"I just didn't know!"

"Yeah, well, you don't know so much." She laughed and said, "Where's Stephanie?"

I really didn't have a clue, and I told her as much. "Bryan must have taken her somewhere else. Maybe into your room. Let's go check."

But Tiffany's room was empty as well. I wondered, but not for long. Closing the door, I said, "Time for the ropes, sis."

"Tie me tight, brother. You don't want me escaping and causing more trouble." She grinned.

I decided to tie her in the closet, which was one of our favorite hide out places in the house. Tiffany had a huge walk in closet that took a turn at the end, making for a nice little cubby hole that could hide a prisoner. I had hidden Tiffany there plenty of times. She stepped inside willingly enough, and once around the corner, she placed her hands behind her back and crossed them, smiling over her shoulder at me. I didn't hesitate, but started immediately tying her hands with rope I had stashed on the shelf there in the closet.

Once I had her hands bound, I looped some rope around her arms and chest, winding it below the small swells of her breasts and pulling it tight. She knelt at my command and I tied her ankles together, then I helped her lay face down on the carpet so that I could hog-tie her. Finally I reached for a handkerchief and a roll of tape.

Tiffany took the wadded cloth willingly into her mouth and closed her lips around it, smiling and trying not to laugh. I was quick with the tape, ripping strip after strip off and sealing them across her mouth until her face was covered from nose to chin and ear to ear with the shiny silver adhesive. Her blue eyes beamed at me when she tested the gag and found it as effective as ever. I pinched her cheek affectionately and said, "Now I have to go find Bryan and Stephanie. You just sit still, okay?"

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmmm" was her hummed reply, and I smiled gratefully as I exited the closet.

Silent Simon