Silent Simon : 28 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Close Call (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 28 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Close Call (mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
28 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Close Call
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Saturday, February 7th 2004 - 08:03:08 PM

Pajama Party Prisoners--Close Call

When we crept down the stairs into the darkened hallway, we could hear Tiffany and her two remaining free friends, the red-headed sisters Kellie and Amber, talking in the living room. The TV was on, so we were sure they had not been able to hear any of the struggle that had gone on upstairs.

I motioned for Kevin to stay at the foot of the stairs, and Bryan and I slipped into the kitchen. Peeking around the corner, I had a clear shot into the living room, and the girls didn't seem to be worried. Then all of a sudden, Tiffany looked my way, looked right into my eyes, and I jerked back, then looked again. She was smiling a mischievous smile and I whispered to Bryan, "I think we'd better get Tiffany next, or take them all at once, because she looks like she's up to something." It wouldn't be the first time Tiffany had pulled a prank of her own.

Bryan nodded to me, and we went back out into the hallway. Things hadn't gone exactly as planned, so we told Kevin to stay in the closet while we went upstairs to get more stuff to tie the girls up with. In my room we collected some more bandannas and lots more rope, and Bryan hooked the duct tape behind his belt. Just before going downstairs, I decided to peek in on our first three prisoners.

To this day I really don't know how she did it, but when I looked in, I got the surprise of my life. Jennifer was untied and kneeling on the bed working Stephanie's ropes free. Jennifer still had the tape plastered across the bottom half of her face and Stephanie was also still gagged, but her feet were free and Jennifer was working furiously on her hands. Bryan and I shouted in surprise and flew into the room. Jennifer made an uncertain sound through her gag as she dove behind the bed and Stephanie launched off the bed with ropes still dangling from one of her wrists, trying to get past us to the door. I trusted Bryan to catch her and moved quickly to grab Jennifer before she could get away.

She was just ripping the tape from her face as I rounded the bed, and she smiled as she spit out the gagging handkerchiefs, then leaped back up on the bed and clambered across it. Bryan was busy trying to restrain Stephanie, who was putting up a fiercer struggle this time, and I thought Jennifer was really going to escape. But instead of going down the stairs, she darted down the hall toward my room. Casting an annoyed look at Bryan, who now had Stephanie's hands pinned behind her back and was trying to tie them together again, I chased Jennifer down the hall and managed to get my leg in the door before it shut.

Giggling, she said, "This isn't going the way you planned, is it?"

"How did you get free?"

"A girl doesn't tell all her secrets, Simon." She reached down and tickled my knee, which was a surefire way to get me to jerk it back, but I threw my weight against the door to keep her from shutting it, and then I felt her give way. I burst into the room and saw her backing away, holding out her hands and laughing. "Please!" she pleaded in a mock terrified voice. "Don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me."

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you," I said in as sinister a voice as I could muster, thumbing the lock on the door so we wouldn't be disturbed. "You just do as you're told and you won't get hurt."

"You're not going to tie me up again, are you?" Her brown eyes were wide with feigned fright, and she had backed all the way up against my dresser.

"I'm going to tie you up, but I think I'd better frisk you this time."

"Better not. You might enjoy it too much."

As I stepped toward her, she made as if to run past me, but I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her back against me. She squealed with laughter and I smothered her cries with my hand. "Now listen, you just be quiet." She moaned against my hand, but I considered it an agreement not to be noisy. I let go of her mouth and took out some more rope. "I'll just have to tie you better this time. Sit in that chair."

I motioned her toward my desk chair, a straight-backed wooden seat with no arms. She sat down, and I pulled her right hand down against the chair back, tying it tightly with the rope. I used some more on her upper arm, and then repeated the tying on her left arm, making sure that all the knots were out the reach of her fumbling fingers. Moving around in front of her, I tied each of her ankles to a chair leg, then did the same just below her knees. Finally, I took some rope and passed it around her waist and through the chair back, pulling it as tight as I dared before knotting it off in front of her.

She eyed me with much amusement as I stood up and pulled a bandanna from my pocket. "Do you really have to put that in my mouth? I'll be quiet."

"I know you'll be quiet. Now open up!" I had the bandanna wadded in my hand, and I was pressing it against her lips when I heard my sister calling her name.

"Jenn, are you still up here? Where did you guys go?"

As she opened her mouth to call out to my sister, I crammed the entire bandanna into her mouth and covered it with my hand. I wondered briefly what Bryan was doing with Stephanie, but quickly dismissed it and waited for Tiffany to try the door. Jennifer whimpered into my hand as if threatening to try to scream, but I tightened my grip and hissed, "I wouldn't if I were you."

We both saw the doorknob jiggle, heard Tiffany again saying, "Where did you go?" And then she was moving back down the hall away from us. I'm sure she knew we were in there, but she was keeping up appearances for her guests. Breathing a sigh of relief, I pulled out a second bandanna and quickly rolled it up into a long band, which I placed carefully between Jennifer's lips and pulled tightly around her head. Once it was knotted, I winked at her and moved quietly toward the door.

When I opened it, I gasped at the sight of my sister standing very close to it on the other side, grinning from ear to ear. "I knew you were in there!" she exclaimed. "Who've you got in there? Let me see!" Before I could answer, she had barged through the door, and then laughed at the sight of her best friend tied to a chair with and gagged. Jennifer gurgled strangely. "What's that, Jenn? I didn't understand you the first time."

Jennifer grunted angrily, and we both understood her in spite of the bandanna clotting her throat Tiffany laughed. "Tsk, tsk, Jenn. No need to be rude." She circled her bound friend, nodding approvingly. Then she looked at me. "So, am I next, or what?"

"Yeah, I guess so. But I'm not tying you two in here together."

"No?" Tiffany replied. "Then where will you tie me up?"

"We'll go to your room."

Silent Simon