Silent Simon : 27 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Denise (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 27 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Denise (mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
27 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Denise
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Saturday, February 7th 2004 - 11:15:27 AM

Pajama Party Prisoners--Denise

Denise was never much of a talker around me, although Tiffany assured me she was quite a loud mouth normally. Now standing in the doorway to my brother's old bedroom, I could see the speechlessness in her eyes as she surveyed the situation. Her friend Stephanie was hog-tied on the bed, facing the door and grunting furiously into the gag I had stuffed and tied in her mouth. Jennifer was bucking her bound body against me as I pinned her to the mattress and covered her mouth, and she also was vociferating through the wad of handkerchiefs I had crammed into her throat. I wasn't really sure how I was going to handle the situation until I saw Bryan and Kevin emerge from the darkness behind Denise. She just stood there staring at the strange sight before her, not able to say anything. Her eyes were so wide, they looked as if they might pop right out of her head, and her mouth hung open in a soundless exclamation of surprise. Then Kevin grabbed her, and as soon as he touched her, she went berserk.

It was a good thing he covered her mouth first, because she began to shriek as she jerked against his encircling arms. It was also a good thing that Bryan was there to help him, because I had my hands full trying to keep Jennifer from getting away as she playfully put up a valiant struggle beneath me. As Denise began to flail and twist trying to break out of Kevin's grasp, they pushed her into the room and quickly closed the door, then Bryan grabbed her hands and pulled them together in front of her. To all of our surprise, she kicked him in the shin and elbowed Kevin at the same time, knocking both of them clear and she whirled for the door. I was the only one who could act, and betting that Jennifer would not spoil our game I leaped off the bed and grabbed for Denise. Her fingers were already on the knob when I grabbed her and hauled her to the floor, clamping my hand tightly over her mouth as I wrapped my legs around hers and dodged her swinging arms.

Bryan was the first to come to my aid. Kevin was still doubled over, slumped against the wall and gasping for breath. I suppressed a laugh and moved to one side so that Bryan could grab Denise's hands. He quickly pulled them together at the small of her back and succeeded in roping them together. I was still trying to keep her silent, with one hand pressed over her mouth and the other pushing on the back of her head. She was putting up quite a fight, and I wondered if she had a lot of practice at defending herself.

Kevin finally recovered, and crawled over to help us. He crossed her ankles and tied them together with more rope, and then Bryan and I pulled her up into a sitting position and we whispered among ourselves about how to gag her. She was not going to make it easy, and I was almost afraid someone was going to lose a finger. Bryan had a bandanna that he pulled out and folded into a long narrow band. He fashioned an enormous knot in the middle of the cloth and nodded to me. I moved my hand up to her forehead as quickly as I could, pinning her head back against my shoulder as he wedged the knot between her teeth and pulled the ends of the bandanna around her face. I let her go and bent her forward for him to tie the gag in place. To Denise's credit, she did not give up.

Catching the gag in a vice-like bite, she continued to scream around it, trying to force it out of her mouth with her tongue as we attempted to tie it around her thrashing head. Bryan managed a knot that kept it loosely in place, but Kevin was already prepared with plan B. He was tearing a strip of wide silver duct tape loose as we flipped her onto her back and held her down. She saw the tape coming and shook her head, but an instant later it was plastered over her already gagged mouth, sealing her lips and muzzling her screams. Four strips later, her face was covered from nose to chin over the knotted bandanna, and we were confident it would keep her quiet. She moaned mournfully into the gag and looked from one of us to the other with those enormous green eyes that I knew were swearing revenge in the whatever way a thirteen year old girl could exact.

I glanced over at the bed and saw that Jennifer had propped her self up on her elbows to watch and that the wadded handkerchiefs I had crammed into her mouth minutes before were now on her chest. Stephanie didn't see this, and I didn't want her to, so I moved quickly. Kneeling on the bed between the two girls, I snatched up the handkerchiefs and thrust them back into her willing mouth. She took the whole wad graciously, her eyes sparkling, and I said, "Kevin, give me some more of that tape."

He tore off strip after strip and I sealed them in place until Jennifer's mouth was covered like Denise's. I knew she didn't mind because we had done this before. She did test the gag out, gurgling quietly in her throat, but we both knew she would never be able to make much noise.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw that Bryan had continued binding Denise with ropes, wrapping them above and below her knees, and also around her arms and torso. Still putting up a fight, she did everything she could to make it hard for him, but with her hands tied and her mouth taped shut, there wasn't really much she could do except wiggle. And I knew Bryan had had enough practice with wiggling captives to not let it affect him. I almost felt sorry for Denise, because her struggle was only making Bryan more determined to completely immobilize her. With sweat dripping from his face, he tied the last knot on the rope he had wrapped around her waist and looped around her hands, then sat back to take in the sight of our three captives. Now the question was what to do with them while we waited to get the other three.

First we blindfolded them with bandannas, then I motioned that Denise should go in the closet. It was empty of all of Tim's clothes, but stacked with boxes, leaving only a tiny space to the right of the door into which we could shove her. We wedged her in with her back against the wall, her knees drawn up beneath her chin, and her feet against a rather sturdy box. She made an uncertain sound through her taped lips and we closed the door on her. Stephanie was fine hog-tied, but I didn't quite trust Jennifer the way she was. Hauling her off the bed and ignoring her inquisitive grunts, we placed her back against the corner post of the bed and I grabbed for some more rope.

Working carefully now so as not to grope her, I passed the rope around and around the post and her body, wrapping it first above her breasts and then below, until I had taken four turns in each direction. Tying that rope off, I looped another one around her waist and the post. She wiggled from side to side, satisfying me and her both that she would probably not get out of this on her own, and then she grunted in frustration. I smoothed the tape over her lips and cheeks, rechecked her blindfold, and then Bryan, Kevin and I slipped out of the room to make plans for what we hoped would be our final assault, three on three.

Silent Simon