Silent Simon : 26 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Jennifer (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 26 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Jennifer (mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
26 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Jennifer
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Friday, February 6th 2004 - 06:06:41 PM

Pajama Party Prisoners--Jennifer

We knew the girls were getting restless, at least those who didn't know what was going on. They were ready to start the next movie, another slasher flick with virgin babysitters in their nightgowns fleeing in terror from some faceless horror. To their credit, Tiffany and Jennifer realized immediately what had happened and began playing it up. My sister Tiffany called out, "Hey Steph! We're waiting for you!"

When no answer came, Jennifer said, "Maybe someone should go check on her. How long has it been?"

"Fifteen minutes," Tiffany said loudly, although I knew it had only been five.

"Well, where is she?" someone said. I thought it was Denise, the little chubby girl who reminded me a lot of Shirley Temple.

"Didn't she go to the bathroom?" someone else asked, either Kellie or Amber. They both sounded just alike.

"I'll check," Jennifer said, and a moment later she was bouncing into the hallway. She must have seen me close the closet door, because she stood outside it and hissed, "Hey, Simon! Is that you?"

I opened the door and looked into her excited brown eyes. She could hardly contain her glee at knowing that our plan for kidnapping the girls was underway. "Yeah, it's me."

"Who else is here?"

"Bryan and Kevin." I nodded behind her, but when she turned, she couldn't see anyone. They were still hiding.

"Where's Stephanie?"

"Upstairs."

"Can I see her?"

"Only if you want to join her," I replied, laughing wickedly. Of all my sister's friends, these were definitely the cutest.

"Okay, but I want you to do it." She lowered her voice to an even softer whisper and said, "I don't trust your friends. Bryan grabbed my boob the last time you two tied me up."

I grinned and said, "Maybe it was an accident."

"Maybe so, but I don't want any accidents tonight. Come tie me up, Simon."

You don't get that kind of invitation very often, so I stepped out of the closet and together we hurried up the stairs. Bryan peeked out as we went, and I gave him the thumbs up. Half-way up, one of the girls called out, "Hey, Jenn! Are you okay?"

I looked at her in apprehension, wondering what she would do, but she didn't disappoint me. With a sly wink, she said, "Stephie's not in the bathroom. I'm checking to see if she used the one upstairs!" She bounded on up ahead of me, and I was right behind her. She looked down the hall and I gestured to the last door, the one where we had stashed Stephanie. She grinned and said, "Let me go in, then you come in and do me, okay?" I suppose that phrase could mean different things to different people, but I nodded in understanding. I had never been guilty of abusing my tying privileges with any of my victims, and I wasn't about to start now. Just the fact that Jennifer was as excited as we were was enough to keep it all clean for me. Jennifer winked and went inside.

There was a startled exclamation from inside, mangled and muffled by the wad of cloth I had tied securely in Stephanie's mouth, and Jennifer gasped in surprise. "Stephanie! What happened?" I gave her just enough time to cross the room, then I went in behind her and closed the door. She was just bending over Stephanie, who was still lying hog-tied on my brother's old bed, reaching for the bandanna stretched tightly between the blonde girl's lips, when they both heard me. She whirled around, grinning widely at me as she said, "Simon! What are you doing?"

"Just playing a little game," I replied, pulling a length of rope out of my pocket. "Turn around and put your hands behind you."

Stephanie began to grunt into her gag, but Jennifer played along as if she didn't have a clue. She turned around but asked anxiously, "What are you going to do to me? Did you do that to Stephanie?"

"Yeah," I replied, crossing her wrists behind her back and looping the rope around them. I wrapped the rope three times horizontally, then three times vertically, then once more horizontally before knotting it tightly. Jennifer didn't resist, but kept looking over her shoulder and saying things like, "Hey!" and "That's really tight!" but not loudly enough for anyone to hear her. Stephanie continued moaning behind her gag, watching in wonder at my tying Jennifer.

With my hand on her shoulder, I spun Jennifer around to face me and pushed her to sit on the edge of the bed. I reached under the bed for another rope and quickly tied her ankles, wrapping the rope horizontally several times before cinching it with a couple of vertical passes. More rope went around her thighs just above her knees.

"They're going to come looking for me, you know! You won't get away with this!" I loved the giddy repartee, but I also knew it was about time to put a stop to it. Reaching under the bed, I pulled out a couple of white handkerchiefs and wadded them together. She knew what it was for, but asked anyway, "What are you going to do with those? You're not going to gag me, are you? You're not going to put those in my mouth!"
Standing up, I smiled and said, "Open wide."

"Wait! No, not yet!" She protested. "Please, you donnnmmmppppphhhhh!" I stuffed the double wad of handkerchiefs into her mouth, forcing it past her lips and teeth as I grabbed the back of her head, staring down into her widening dark eyes as I crammed the gag into her throat. She let out a strangled cry of protest, trying to turn her head, and then we heard the call that I had known was inevitable from the moment we came upstairs.

"Jennifer? Hey, Jenn! Are you up there?"

Drawing in a deep breath through her nose, Jennifer started to scream, but I forced her back onto the bed and covered her stuffed mouth with my hand, pinning her to the mattress. She struggled weakly, crying through the cloth in her throat, and Stephanie began to wriggle in her own ropes, shouting into the bandannas that filled and bound her mouth. I heard footsteps, but continued holding Jennifer down, trusting that my friends would know what to do. As Jennifer continued to moan through the handkerchiefs against my hand, I looked back over my shoulder at the door and waited for it to open. An instant later it did.

Denise was standing there, and for the moment it took her to register the scene - Stephanie hog-tied and gagged on the bed, me holding Jennifer down with my hand over her mouth - she was too completely startled to say or do anything. Then I saw two shadows behind her and I knew it was time for Denise to join her two friends.

Silent Simon