Silent Simon : 25 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Stephanie (mmm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 25 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Stephanie (mmm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
25 - Pajama Party Prisoners: Stephanie
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Friday, February 6th 2004 - 12:16:32 PM

Pajama Party Prisoners--Stephanie

One of the most enthralling episodes in my "pliking" days, as far as tie-up games are concerned, came fairly late in my childhood, the summer before I turned seventeen, and I have my little sister Tiffany to thank for it. While she and her friend Jennifer (whom you may remember from some earlier stories) were planning this great, end-of-summer sleepover, one of them suggested it might be fun to rent scary movies, and then have me and my friends kidnap the six girls one by one and tie them all up. It certainly caught my interest and I told them if that's the kind of sleepover they wanted, then that's the kind of sleepover they would get.

It was less than a week away, so I called Bryan and Kevin over and we began to plan. I don't know how many times my mother nearly caught us sneaking around the house stashing stuff where we thought we might ambush or hide one of the girls, but she didn't seem to catch on. And I knew that once the sleepover night came, she and dad would make themselves scarce in their bedroom and let the girls have the run of the house. We boys were supposed to stay over at Bryan's for the night, but unbeknownst to my mother, we already had other plans. We would not be staying away at all.

Friday night came, and one by one, the girls began to arrive. Bryan, Kevin and I hid at the end of our front porch, which was very long and surrounded by a railing and a thick hedge. We could watch them come without them even knowing we were anywhere around.

Jennifer was the first to arrive. She was the tallest of the girls who would be spending the night, having grown quite a bit over the last year. She stood at 5'7, tall and slender with breasts that were more than ample for a fourteen year old. She was wearing a pair of shorts that fit tightly but came nearly to her knees, and a red and white striped tank-top, with tennis shoes and ankle socks. She had a nice tan from spending so much time at the pool over the summer, and long brown hair that hung nearly to her waist. Her eyes were enormous and dark, and her nose was dotted with freckles. She had been my victim more than once, but I couldn't wait for this evening to start, just so I could tie her up and watch her squirm.

Kellie and Amber were sisters who lived down the street, a pair of cute little redheads who at twelve and thirteen were not yet showing any signs of young-womanhood yet. They were both rather tomboyish, with their carrot-tops bobbed off, and they had low, husky voices. Kellie was the older of the two, and she was wearing overall shorts and a t-shirt underneath. Amber was in a pair of cutoffs and a baseball jersey, probably her brother's, who was a year younger than me. Though they had been friends with my sister ever since moving to our neighborhood, they had not yet fallen victim to any of our tie-ups. Of course, they were both little tough girls, so we expected a fight from both of them. It would be a challenge, but rewarding.

Next to arrive was a girl named Denise, who was short with honey blonde curls and bright green eyes, and the pudgy kind of curves you can expect from a girl who is sprouting out before she sprouts up. She was one of Tiffany's newest friends, having only lived in the neighborhood for a year, and she had never been one of our prisoners either. She was a quiet girl, with a sweet but bashful smile, and I don't think she had ever said ten words to me the whole time I had known here. Of course, we weren't going to give her much of a chance to say any words tonight, if we could help it.

The last of my sister's guests was the one who was first on my list of captures for the night, another one who had never fallen victim to my ropes, but whom I had thought about tying up for a long time. Stephanie was the same age as my sister, nearly fourteen, and about the same size, just a little shorter than me, and she wore loose fitting shorts and an oversized t-shirt to hide the fact that she wasn't shaped like a little girl anymore. Her normally blonde hair was nearly white from the summer sun, and she had it in a French braid against the back of her head. She was also tanned and freckled, with laughing blue eyes and a smile that would blind a guy. I don't mind admitting I had a little crush on her, but that's all it was. That and a desire to tie her up and hold her hostage for a little while. I couldn't wait!

Once all the girls were inside, we began making our plans. It was still a couple of hours before dark, and we wanted to wait until it was completely dark outside before we made our move. Our plan was to catch them one by one, or in pairs if we had to, and haul them upstairs. With my brother Tim in his own apartment for the summer, we had three bedrooms upstairs to stash our captives in before we brought them all together, and we had plenty of rope to tie them with, and lots of handkerchiefs and tape to gag and blindfold them with. We had stuff stashed all over the house, depending on where we thought we might capture one of them. I could tell by the lights on in the house that my parents had already retreated into their bedroom, and the occasional screams of the girls showed that they were in the middle of their first scary movie. When it was almost completely dark outside, we agreed to go in and begin the adventure.

We sneaked across the front porch, chancing a peak into the darkened living room where six teenage girls all sat on our sectional, holding their cokes and popcorn with their wide eyes glued to the screen as a maniacal killer picked off the characters one by one. I couldn't believe my parents were actually letting them watch that kind of movie, but it did make for tension. We slipped around to the kitchen door and let ourselves in. The door was locked, but there was a key under the mat that I used. We closed the door quietly and decided to split up. Kevin was going to hide in the dark dining room just off the kitchen, Bryan was going to be in the closet at the base of the stairs, and I would be in position in the closet next to the bathroom. And then we waited.

Shortly after we were all in place, the first movie ended, and we heard them getting up to stretch and take care of stuff before putting in the next movie. A happy but nervous chatter went up in the living room, and through the crack in the door, I saw my sister and Jennifer go into the kitchen to make more popcorn. I knew that all of the girls would eventually use the bathroom, and we had already decided that the last girl out of the bathroom would be our first captive. From my vantage point, I could see Bryan looking through the slightly open door of the closet and Kevin kneeling in a corner of the dining room. They were both looking at me, and I knew we all had the same idea. It didn't take long, and to my delight, Stephanie was going to be our first victim.

She came out of the bathroom and turned off the light, and before she could move very far down the hallway, I stepped out of the closet and moved quickly up behind her. She didn't even hear me coming as I grabbed her from behind. I had a bandana balled up in my right hand, and I brought it quickly around her face, thrusting the wadded cloth into her mouth as she tried to scream. The other girls were laughing and the TV was on, so no one heard the strangled cry of their friend as she tried to twist out of my grasp. But I had too much practice at this to let her get away. With my right hand clamped tightly over her mouth to keep her as quiet as possible, I wrapped my left arm around her body pinning one of her arms tightly down against her and grabbing her other wrist to keep her from flailing. At that moment, Bryan came out of the closet and grabbed her legs, and though she was putting up a good fight, it didn't take much effort to get her down the hall and up the stairs. Kevin moved to the bottom of the stairs to be our lookout, and Bryan and I took our first captive into Tim's old room to tie her up.

I'll say this for Stephanie. Although she realized as soon as Bryan came out of the closet that this was just for fun and not for real, she acted like she was fighting for her life. She let us get up the stairs before she really started kicking, and I was afraid that her screams, though muffled in the handkerchief I had stuffed in her mouth, were going to alert someone that something was up. Once we were in the bedroom and had the door closed, I held her while Bryan grabbed one of the bandanas we had hidden up here and made quite a deal out of folding it into a long narrow band in front of her. With a nod from me, he pressed it between her lips as I dropped my hand from her mouth, and an instant later it was knotted tightly behind her head. Then we wrestled her onto the bed and held her down on her stomach while we pulled her hands behind her back and began to tie her.

Once we had the rope looped around her wrists and secured, it didn't take much to tie her ankles and knees, and then we bent her legs back to tie her feet to her hands in a firm but not strict hog-tie. There was a little slack, because we didn't want to injure our prisoners, but not enough for her to do more than rock back and forth on her stomach. She looked up at us, her blue eyes indignant as she protested through her gag. I could tell that she wasn't really upset, but she sure let us have it, and I was glad for the handkerchiefs in her mouth, because I'm afraid I might not have liked what she was calling me. With big grins on our faces, we winked at her and went off downstairs for our second victim.

Silent Simon